Teine Ole Ata

Glebe, Australia

#518 Jul 24, 2013
Samoa all day, err day.
Ke maua

Glebe, Australia

#519 Jul 24, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
PPfftt yeah in a hotdog eating contest lol
better eating hot dogs then HORSEROLLs lmao hahahaha

KAGO LOU UFA!!! BAHHAHAHAHA
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#520 Jul 24, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>simos r too much on the coward side they kno how to run n when they run they run straight to obama for help ,help in welfare ,foodstamps ,projects ,n obama gettin tired of it ,bunch of lazy overweight cowards can't fight worth doodoo pathetic
.....u look ugly when u angry fatty , why not take pewpew out to dinner , or has he found a polo twice the size of yours , u just can't u satisfy your man like a fafa should do......maybe throw some seeds in your helmet or foreskin and hope it grow inch or two lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#521 Jul 24, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
PPfftt yeah in a hotdog eating contest lol
toga's r ranked 1 2 and 3 in eating contest fat ta'e , u should go on a 2 year famine and get yourself down to a 5xl like uiha so your sex could be more exciting haha
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#522 Jul 24, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> toga's r ranked 1 2 and 3 in eating contest fat ta'e , u should go on a 2 year famine and get yourself down to a 5xl like uiha so your sex could be more exciting haha
Your ranked 1 2 & 3 in the abo bolo eating contest! You need to wash ur mouf out wit listerine befor your joobi lips scab up
Teine Ole Ata

Glebe, Australia

#523 Jul 25, 2013
Samoa mo Samoa!:P

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#524 Jul 25, 2013
Hahahaha this silly topic is still going? divide and conquer has worked well in this forum lol
Ke maua

Glebe, Australia

#525 Jul 25, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ranked 1 2 & 3 in the abo bolo eating contest! You need to wash ur mouf out wit listerine befor your joobi lips scab up
Your a bit of a racist keint are'nt yah POO-POO!!!

Mate you need a personality/attitude/body make over!! baahahahaha se kae!!! lol
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#526 Jul 25, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Hahahaha this silly topic is still going? divide and conquer has worked well in this forum lol
Yeah mate....Sasa legs were divided and his azz was conqured by his Matai...Tui mada usi
Renegade

Auckland, New Zealand

#527 Jul 26, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,...so that excludes you, idiot.
Oh we got another fat monkey living with his parents .
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#528 Jul 27, 2013
Renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we got another fat monkey living with his parents .
And your hermaphrodite mata'usi azz wants to steal the "Renegade" username,...what's up with that? Envious, jackass?
Renegade

Auckland, New Zealand

#529 Jul 28, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
And your hermaphrodite mata'usi azz wants to steal the "Renegade" username,...what's up with that? Envious, jackass?
No one is stealing the renegade username and your Samoan fob matausi azz didn't start it lol I didn't know you existed you pedo . What's up with you ? Fat ? Overstayer Jackass ?
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#530 Jul 28, 2013
Renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is stealing the renegade username and your Samoan fob matausi azz didn't start it lol I didn't know you existed you pedo . What's up with you ? Fat ? Overstayer Jackass ?
Really? Then you must've been a renegade on another forum coz you only recently pooped your ugly head up on here, punk.
The only thing fat on this body is my di*k and its nuttsack,...like your lips. And finally, I travel back and forth to the territory any time I please, biach,...with a u.s passport.
uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#531 Jul 28, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then you must've been a renegade on another forum coz you only recently pooped your ugly head up on here, punk.
The only thing fat on this body is my di*k and its nuttsack,...like your lips. And finally, I travel back and forth to the territory any time I please, biach,...with a u.s passport.
wen Tonga ruled n enslaved simo fo 6oo years,the Tu'i Tonga proclaimed that every sunga virgin of chiefly status was his for deflowerin
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#532 Jul 28, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>wen Tonga ruled n enslaved simo fo 6oo years,the Tu'i Tonga proclaimed that every sunga virgin of chiefly status was his for deflowerin
When you came out of your stupor this morning,...you had dried jizz and pewpew all over your face, phaggot. hehehe
uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#534 Jul 28, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
When you came out of your stupor this morning,...you had dried jizz and pewpew all over your face, phaggot. hehehe
when u walk down the street n u meet a Tongan u look down like da subservient cowards that u r just like your subservient cowardl;y ancestors,for u kno we r royal to your pathetic monkee arse
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#535 Jul 29, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>when u walk down the street n u meet a Tongan u look down like da subservient cowards that u r just like your subservient cowardl;y ancestors,for u kno we r royal to your pathetic monkee arse
When you wobble down the street,...everybody holds their breath and cover their noses to protect from your awful stench.
uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

#536 Jul 29, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
When you wobble down the street,...everybody holds their breath and cover their noses to protect from your awful stench.
it is true simo is so inferior to Tongans that they won't look a Tongan in the eye,it is your subservient nature just like u cowardly ancestors that was under the Tongan yoke fo 600 years
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#537 Jul 29, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>it is true simo is so inferior to Tongans that they won't look a Tongan in the eye,it is your subservient nature just like u cowardly ancestors that was under the Tongan yoke fo 600 years
You've smacked your ugly head, again,...never met a human who won't bleed,...never seen a man who wouldn't fall. Renegade for a reason,...ain't scared of no one and nuthin, biatch.
Renegade

Auckland, New Zealand

#538 Jul 29, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
You've smacked your ugly head, again,...never met a human who won't bleed,...never seen a man who wouldn't fall. Renegade for a reason,...ain't scared of no one and nuthin, biatch.
Woah ! tough guy with his u.s passport lol . Good for you . Only fear God !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 5 hr fgsake 11
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) 8 hr koko ngati 16
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? 9 hr Manusopo44 2
Trying to find the name of an old church song 10 hr Alayna 1
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Mon SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Oct 19 tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Oct 18 1989calidreamin 4

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE