Brain Twister

Surrey, Canada

#87 Aug 20, 2013
Kavakid wrote:
Three Tongan Crips gang members who carried out a cold-blooded jail-house "hit" on a rival Samoan Bloods gang member have been sentenced to life imprisonment today.
Crips gang boss Siuaki Lisiate, 29, also known as JFK or Just F***ing Krazy, ordered the execution of 23-year-old Tue Faavae in Auckland's Paremoremo Prison in 2009.
Fa'avae became a target after he celebrated the vicious beating of Headhunters gang member Lava Savelio by yelling "B's up!" in support of the Bloods gang.
Lisiate recruited two Crips who were housed on the same landing as Fa'avae - Eneasi Finau and a third man, whose name remains suppressed.
All three were convicted of murder in a High Court trial and were sentenced today surrounded by 11 security guards.
Fa'avae was housed on an upper B block landing divided between six cells housing predominantly Crips members and six housing Bloods. Only one half was allowed out of their cells at a time to prevent violence.
Finau befriended Fa'avae and persuaded him to "kick back" and hang out with him after the lock-down change-over.
On March 1, 2009, Fa'avae hid in a shower block when his cell was locked down and joined Finau in his cell.
Finau and the third man covered security cameras with toothpaste and the third man was seen entering Finau's cell with a radio cord wrapped around his hand.
The pair strangled Fa'avae, breaking two bones in his neck.
They dragged his body to the showers and Finau mutilated the body with a "shank", stabbing Fa'avae in the eyelids cheeks and chest.
As he returned to his cell he bragged to other prisoners that the hit had gone down "Mafia-style".
Finau was also convicted of trying to pervert the course of justice by sending death threats to the family of a prisoner who was going to testify against him.
At a contested facts hearing last month the prisoners argued the murder was a fight that had gone too far and Lisiate's role was limited to encouragement.
Justice Judith Potter disagreed saying the murder was a "planned and directed killing" that was "cold, calculated and callous".
She said Lisiate and Finau were the critical players in the murder - planning it, recruiting "muscle" in the form of the third man, and befriending Fa'avae to seduce him to his death.
They were both sentenced to life with a minimum period of 18 years.
The third man is already serving a life sentence for murder. He is three years into an 11-year non-parole sentence.
He was sentenced to another life sentence with a 17-year non-parole period beginning today.
- Fairfax NZ News
tongans killing samoans whats next? Hawaiians killing micronesians?

It looks like polys hate other polys!!
TCG104

Stanton, CA

#88 Aug 31, 2013
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Kid
Tongan Crips in NZ? Lol come to CALI kava so you can meet some real Tongan Crips. Some of my closest homies are from TCG.
* Its funny how you posted this info to try and make wannabe TCG's in NZ look good for killing there own (Others/Uso Family). Thats a violation in the states those 3 Tongans would have probably got killed by Samoans/Tongans (Others/Uso Family) out here in California prison for attacking there own.
In the states Samoans and Tongans in prison unite under Others/Uso Family, it becomes a race thing not your typical gang thing when u go to prison in CALI. Samoans and Tongans unite (Others/Uso Family), Blacks with blacks, Whites with whites and so forth.
NZ got the game twisted lol
WS.GLENDALE TCG 104

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#89 Aug 31, 2013
TCG104 wrote:
<quoted text> WS.GLENDALE TCG 104
Lemu, go wash your pipi.
UsoRed

Auckland, New Zealand

#91 Sep 6, 2013
theres a big difference between nz gangs n usa gangs but here the thing this bloods n crips bs is a black thing we need to stop killing each other we need to be one fuck tcg n hmf UsoToko is where we need to be at.. i was part of the famous nz Hamo gang 62Toto mafia bloods but when it came down to it.. when i had to fight my tcg cousin i knew that my gang isnt worth my family and i was jumped out i got stabbed 13 times although my cousin wanted to fight me he doesnt understand that aiga is for life your gang is for now but i hold no regrets of leaving best choice ive made is 12 years
Undercover

Covington, GA

#94 Sep 15, 2013
But u got to think about, there are people out there that are just pure evil, killing babies children , elders, u got to remember its a commandment of gods thou shal not kill, people tend to forget, i tell u what, no gangs will be in heaven, all evil is going to hell, and gang banging is evil and a crime. There will never be piece amongst the crips and bloods or any gangs, , but some of you are just going to learn the hard way. Wearing ur gang colors especially bandannas is making u a target. I remember a story wear a blood was walking around and some random guy asked him what did he claim so the blood told him what he was and the blood had his colors on, the random guy looked like an ordinary civilian but he was actually a gd, so when the blood turned around and was walking away the gd shot him in back of the head, he didn't no what hit him, it's just best to keep that stuff to ur self. Don't project it to the world , especially wearing ur colors and looking like a thug, we are in hell right now, without the presence of god is hell, and trust me demons are real , I physically been grabbed by demons, I use to live that life , but not anymore , I realized that its not even worth it, paralyized death or life in prison with no women. U can have it all, I choose life not death.
Sasa

Australia

#95 Sep 18, 2013
I think all polynesians in general should drop the whole grip and blood thing and leave that shit to the aa's , sometimes i laugh at the mentality of these people and the people who back their ways, everyone has a brain and it's a simple life , y follow like sheep to the slaughterhouse and cause grief for your families? i don't know but if u look for trouble u gonna get it and to say u represent polys cause they r the minority , well, live by the sword u know the rest ......., as for over this side of the world it's sad to see some young polys giving themselves only two options in life , rugby or crime ..., when I saw police 10 7 i couldn't believe the struggle they had with even the basic grammar , the poor vocabulary used , and their lack of knowledge of shame they put upon their families and fellow polys , it's time parents start taking accountability for their kids actions and discipline them the way our parents did , and act like parents not an older sibling , i reckon the young kids who wanna be gangsters and cause trouble should go Samoa to live for 5 years then toga for another 5 then fiti to finish off their sentence lol
Sasa

Australia

#96 Sep 18, 2013
actually send them to png lol

Since: Feb 13

Hamilton, New Zealand

#97 Sep 23, 2013
This idiot actually BRAGS about 5 dudes ganging up and killing just one guy?? LOSER ;)
qunna teofilo

Mesa, AZ

#99 Oct 2, 2013
Its cool samoans getting the togan for set tripping on wht goes on with the tonga and samoa ryde or dye samoan pride.Town Blood Carson cali.
qunna teofilo

Mesa, AZ

#100 Oct 2, 2013
it should be alot of samoans do there fun and dirty work first its lowkey in the cali.

Since: Oct 13

Federal Way, WA

#101 Oct 8, 2013
Well that's sad.....
You Want None Krew

Los Angeles, CA

#102 Nov 18, 2013
Ooossaaaaa to the samoans
You Want None Krew

Los Angeles, CA

#103 Nov 18, 2013
qunna teofilo wrote:
Its cool samoans getting the togan for set tripping on wht goes on with the tonga and samoa ryde or dye samoan pride.Town Blood Carson cali.
im in cali n the samoans are nice and caring the tongans start shit and are rude...996ntelo #909
t4l blucci

Honolulu, HI

#104 Nov 21, 2013
im from tongan 4 life gangsta crip LONG BEACH CALI4NIA CUH!!!

Auckland, New Zealand

#105 Nov 21, 2013
t4l blucci wrote:
im from tongan 4 life gangsta crip LONG BEACH CALI4NIA CUH!!!
Aren't you guys defunct?? LOL...

Auckland, New Zealand

#106 Nov 21, 2013
And why you claiming Long Beach in Hawai'i?? LOL...
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#107 Nov 22, 2013
Brain Twister wrote:
<quoted text>
tongans killing samoans whats next? Hawaiians killing micronesians?
It looks like polys hate other polys!!
There's a special place in HELL for people who kills God's people, to silence a soul through violence, is a crime to God n humanity. May he R I P, n to my TOKOs who pulled this no. may God have mercy on yo souls n may u find remorse for yo senseless lives.
pnut

Auckland, New Zealand

#108 Nov 23, 2013
I heard they did some crazy shit....

Things are alot different in NZ. We, along with Maori make up the majority in prisons here so factions on the street carry through to the cells. No toko/uso here either, which is funny coz we all grow up in the same schools, sports clubs.... neighbourhoods.
TOKO grip

Arlington, TX

#109 Dec 16, 2013
Tonga crip 4 lyfe
samonga

Australia

#110 Dec 16, 2013
pnut wrote:
I heard they did some crazy shit....
Things are alot different in NZ. We, along with Maori make up the majority in prisons here so factions on the street carry through to the cells. No toko/uso here either, which is funny coz we all grow up in the same schools, sports clubs.... neighbourhoods.
It's only NZ thats like that,small country small mind...now kiwis moving here tryna spark that Tonga vs Samoa thang ...which they get dropped by tokouso's now they mellow n concentrate on girls n party hahaha lmao u still get the odd here n there... too much unemployed people in nz,thats why uz got nothing to do but tryna get noticed through gangs n labeled a cool or badass dude,a badass dude is someone who stands on his own two feet....not uz homo wannabes.
Don't get offended pnut,im not directing at you,just saying the reality of kiwi tryhards lol here n America its who u roll with,not Tonga n Samoa...I've had rumbles with my own cousins on both sides n then see them on Sunday for family feasts hahahaha like nothing happened,if you Samoan n u bully my mate,ill drop you...kiwis need more social skills n learn from other countries,too much hollywood watching Colors etc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manu_Samoa 4 min jestr 4
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 39 min Robert 1,820
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 23 hr Samoan Boi 863
Samoan Radio in Melbourne (Jul '06) 23 hr Tee 31
what is your view on life Sat hmmmm 10
Samoa prime minister hits back at rebel players Sat Benz2000 8
Manu Supporter Speaks His Mind (*WARNING: Vulga... Sat Benz2000 11

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE