YulaG6

Auckland, New Zealand

#66 Jun 12, 2013
Kavakid wrote:
dont fxxk with the tongan crips rock arse wipers
First Off Rest In Peace To The Uso Tue Faavae aka Steady Redd. Peace Out To His Family And Loved Ones.

Just Came Home After A Four Year Bid Happy To Be Home. Nothing But Love And Gratitude.Nothing Like Freedom. Just Reading Through The Site..Funny Stuff.Yall Need To Stop Tripping With This Race Shit. Got Nothing But Love For All My Island Peeps. Real Recognise Real Nothing But Love From This Side.

Didn't Plan On Commenting Till I Came Through This. To Whoever Posted This Shxt?? You Soft Bro. You Ain't Have No Business Glorifying The Uso's Death! You Do Not Possess The Caliber To Speak On This Matter. You're Not In This League Boy. Please Think Before You Speak Because Death Is At A Tongue.Please Do Not Let Word Of Mouth Or A Lame Newspaper Article Give You The Idea That You Can Run Your Dxcksucking Lip On This Matter, Do Not Let Such Things Fool Yourself Into Thinking You Know What You Are Talking About, Because You Don't.

If You Knew How Dark That Time Was For Any Island Brother
Locked Up At The Time?? Psssh You Wouldn't Even Want To Know About It.That Was Real Tension Wheather You Were Samoan, Tongan, Cook- Blood, Crip, KC, HH Whatever The Fxck. Every Brother Felt The Change In The Air. See What Your Dumbarse Doesn't See Is We Stick Together Inside. But After This Bridges Burnt Forever. But I Guess Your Small Mind Wouldn't Be Able To Fathom How This Is A Turning Point In Prison Culture.(The Ignorant: "Who Cares Right"?)

So If You Have Half A Brain That I Know You Don't Have(um yeah,sarcasm) You will Realize (In Fact,Na! You Too Dumb) That This Is Personal And That I Am Actually Doing You A Favour By Telling To Please Know When It's Grown Man Business And Know When To Pull Your Skirt Down. Please Know That They're Are Serious Repercussions Talking This Mess Around The Wrong Brothers.(No I mean outside in the real world ,not online fxggot).Too All Spectatators Of The Game, Buy Your Ticket, Get Your Popcorn, The Rest Of Your Goodies, Get Comfy And Please Just Sit The Fxck Down,Please..(Yeah I Got Manners Bxtch!) Aw The Most Important Part, Shut The Fxck Up! At Least Try And Know When It Ain't Your Place.

Now Back To Your Bogus Arse NewsFax Article:Do You Know Why That Third Name Was Suppressed??No??Well Its Simple. Because He Is A Rat.Yes Spongebob QueerPants, That Crew You're So Quick To Put Your Panties On And Cheerlead For? I'm Sorry To Break It To You Buddy, But They're Cowards. Even In Our Own Fxcked Up Little World, They're Alieniated. Not Even Their Own Team Will Chip In For The Cheapest Coffin, Sorry To Say.

I Had The Temptation To Go In On This. But It's Obvious That You Are Just A Lame,A Square,A Nobody, A Stain Under My Shoe.So I'll Do Myself A Favour And Just Throw This One On The Powerline. Karma Is Bored,So Leave The Bitch Something To Do,Right??

To Anyone Reading This Who Loves This Piece Of Shxt (Yes, unfortunately for a scumbags like us, there are people who even we consider to be pieces of shxt,even to us) Please Teach Him How To Get A Life, Just So He Doesn't Get Bored And Feel The Need To Act Upon His Impulse Like Bxtch By Posting Up Disrespect. Please Teach This Lame That Sending Such Signals Only Comes Back Around, Whether He Knows It Or Not, Twice As Foul. And Please Tell This Poufter To Stay In His Handicap Lane. And To You Bro, Tell Ya Old Man That He Aint Shxt.Obviously He Got No Idea How To Raise A Man, The Fxcking Fag!

How Dare You Speak On Names You Have No Business on Speaking Upon. You Are A Peasant! Check Yourself. Hopefully You Can Find Something Behind That Tranny You See In The Mirror.(Ya Bxtch!)

Everyone Else. You All Have A Great Day. Nice Website! Again Without Islanders, I'll Be Like Fxck The World! But Im Having Mad Fun Out Here. One Love To My Everyone (else). Peace!
LUAFA

Auckland, New Zealand

#67 Jun 26, 2013
RIP USO TUE !

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#68 Jul 2, 2013
Kavakid wrote:
dont fxxk with the tongan crips rock arse wipers
Really? I hate to point this out to you but you are so getting clowned on. You know the sad part? You started this subject and failed really, really, really bad at intimidation. I know you're pretty proud of the Tongan Crips....but after this debaucle would they even claim you, because messing with you is pretty easy.
lady

United States

#69 Jul 5, 2013
I ve read up on the history of the poly ppl & I have developed a great respect for you all. The enemy encourages us to divide so they can conquer and make fools of us all. I am from the states , I see the destruction of this devil on every continent and if you open your eyes dear brothers and sisters you will to . Unite I urge u !!! We all have one common enemy.
idiot catcha

Auckland, New Zealand

#70 Jul 5, 2013
lady wrote:
I ve read up on the history of the poly ppl & I have developed a great respect for you all. The enemy encourages us to divide so they can conquer and make fools of us all. I am from the states , I see the destruction of this devil on every continent and if you open your eyes dear brothers and sisters you will to . Unite I urge u !!! We all have one common enemy.
yeah and its called lack of intelligence.piss off troublemaker
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#71 Jul 5, 2013
lady wrote:
.......thank u Joyce myers
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#72 Jul 5, 2013
lady wrote:
Hold up,...you're not poly, but you want us to unite with you against a common enemy? You must be a religious fanatic or sumfing? >>>>>>ping >>>>>>> >I'm outta hea! lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#73 Jul 5, 2013
idiot catcha wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah and its called lack of intelligence.piss off troublemaker
Bamm! Slapped some real upside his head. lol
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#74 Jul 14, 2013
lady wrote:
How about we unite my bolos in your mouf
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#75 Jul 18, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we unite my bolos in your mouf
How about you move your mouf off the monkey's nuts, poo.
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#77 Jul 19, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you move your mouf off the monkey's nuts, poo.
Howz about you move your balls away from the monkeys bum hole
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#78 Jul 19, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Howz about you move your balls away from the monkeys bum hole
Well damn,...keep your sister tied up, dumb azz. lol
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#79 Jul 19, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Well damn,...keep your sister tied up, dumb azz. lol
Howz about you untie your momz from your 4 post bed and stop feedin her your boloz
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#80 Jul 20, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Howz about you untie your momz from your 4 post bed and stop feedin her your boloz
How about you release the poor monkey's pecker from your mouf and get out of his cage,...damn,...your shift is over,...it's quiha's 12 shift now, poopoo.`
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#81 Jul 21, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you release the poor monkey's pecker from your mouf and get out of his cage,...damn,...your shift is over,...it's quiha's 12 shift now, poopoo.`
The monkeys trainer called and asked for his monkey and said last time you had him for that long his azz was hurtin for weeks
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#82 Jul 22, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
The monkeys trainer called and asked for his monkey and said last time you had him for that long his azz was hurtin for weeks
All I did was rent you the barn, booboo,...it's your face that murdered the poor thing's butt with your endless desire to eat it, you nasty booger.
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#83 Jul 22, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
All I did was rent you the barn, booboo,...it's your face that murdered the poor thing's butt with your endless desire to eat it, you nasty booger.
The monkey died of suffocation when your legs were wrapped round his head and you were grabbing his lil furry ears and slamming his head on you c0ck
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#84 Jul 24, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
The monkey died of suffocation when your legs were wrapped round his head and you were grabbing his lil furry ears and slamming his head on you c0ck
Actually, the poor monkey died coz you separated his azzhoe with your powerful mouf suction, sheit breath.
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#85 Jul 24, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the poor monkey died coz you separated his azzhoe with your powerful mouf suction, sheit breath.
Actually, he died from laughing when he saw the size of your peanuts
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#86 Jul 26, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he died from laughing when he saw the size of your peanuts
Yeah,...your dada had never seen bolos that big before, huh? Good thing you pumped him back to life with your renowned sucking prowess, bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 2 hr tongangodz 584
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 19 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web