|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Dear Sir
This is just to inform you that our company FTB CHEMAT LTD cleans all kind of black notes called anti-breeze.
We manufacture and sale all kind of active powder chemical which includes SUPER AUTOMATIC SOLUTION, S.S.D SOLUTION, TEBI-MANETIC SOLUTION and VECTROL PASTE.
With all this chemicals we can perfectly clean out your deface/black/stacked and dirty currency or bank notes.
We sale our products at a cheap rate and is affordable. If you have any kind of currency and the money is stacked, we can help you clean the money, we have helped a lot of people all over the world in this matter and also we can clean your money on percentage basis.
We provide chemicals at affordable rate for people that has anti-breeze bank currencies such as Dollar, Euro, Pound, and many local currencies.
Please contact us no,to discuss how we can help you out; franktaylor2@hotmail.com
+447023053565
Good Luck,
Dr. Frank Taylor.
dr nyalo hassan

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

This is just to inform you that our company can clean out black money called anti-breeze (stained money) bank notes and we can still buy.

If you have made a kind of currency making business that your money is stacked we can help you clean the money we have helped a lot of people all over the world in this matter

You will not be charged for any chemical for the cleaning of your money but you must bear in mind that 30% of the total money cleaned will be our commission after cleaning all the money

If you really want us to help you in this matter you must understand the rules and get back to us if you are okay with it

We provide chemicals for anti-breeze bank notes currencies such as us. Dollar, Euro, Pound, and many local currencies.

Please contact us to discuss how we might help you

Phone Number:+27730516736

Email: baptista07@yahoo.fr

Thanks for your collaboration.

Dr.nyalo hassan
ALI

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

Judged:

If you need the solution or clean your black money.I will give you assistance ,Any note and currency, even the chemical.Thank you.
SOUTH AFRICA UNIVERSAL CLEAN
alifar92@yahoo.fr 0027 7194 75 907
ali

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

UNIVERSAL CLEAN SOUTH AFRICA
I have a chemical to clean your black money and the technician any note and currency .
alifar92@yahoo.fr 0027 782 634 401
Dr ALI.
dasdadas

Viti, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

dasdsad
dasdadas

Viti, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

burijkar
ANNOYOMOUS

Khimki, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Judged:

dasdadas wrote:
dasdsad
HERE IS THE NUMBER OF THE POLICE MOSCOW, EMAIL. SEND.
HACKERS, FROM DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, MIL AT MOSCOW HOTEL, COMING IN FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ILLEGAL, CRASH MY COMPUTER, THIS IS A PENALTY, THERE IS A UNIT OF POLICE JUST FOR HACKERS, I SENT ONE WITH THE COMPANY I WORK FOR IN DIVISION OF MOSCOW.
I REDID THE COMPUTER.
CRASHED ALL HP RECOVERY SYSTEM
HP GAME THAT CAME WITH THE COMPUTER, HACKER STRIPPED OFF GAME WITHOUT LICENSE.
TOOK NORTON FREE FOR TWO MONTHS OFF.
TOOK OFFICE FREE FOR TWO MONTHS OFF.
PICTURES ON COMPUTER ADULTERATED
HARD CODED HTTP SITES
REWORK
SOME AMERICA TAGS ON. THIS IS A RUSSIAN COMPUTER NOTHING AMERICAN ON IT.
LOTS OF DETAILS, SHOP AND I FILL OUT AND SENT. 4 HOURS TO REDO THE COMPUTER IN THE SHOP.
STORE EMPLOYEE COMPUTER REPAIR AND PICK UP EMPLOYEE
HACKER OF MOSCOW HOTEL, COMPUTER CRASH, STORE SAID "CHILDREN HACKER DOD,UNKNOWN
LADY SAID "DOD AND THE INDIVIDUAL WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO WRITE IN CRYLLIC, AND THIS IS ILLEGAL IN USA TO HACK, BUT NON DISCRIMINATION POLICY THEY MAKE NUBERS FOR CYRILLIC LETTERS. CHILDISH.
PERHAPS THE GROUP OF HACKERS, I CAN CALL THEM, HAVE SOME MENTAL ILLNESS ISSUES, DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY IS MENTAL ILLNESS, OR CLEPTOMANIAC, OWNERSHIP ISSUES ALL BY THE BOOK OF PSYCHOLOGY, AND THE HACKERS FORCE ME IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, NOT A CHOICE, FORCE ME TO BE AMERICAN, DAD PUT THE CHILDREN IN THE CANADIAN EMBASSY BOOK/PAPERS, AND SIGNED 'BIRTH RIGHT OF PARENT OR PARENTS THE CHILDREN ARE CANADIAN AND THAT THEY DO NOT LIKE HAVING ANYTHING ON THE HISTORICAL WEB SITE, AND THAT IS CANADIAN INTERNET
HACKERS FEEL THAT ALL INTERNET IS AMERICAN, SHOP AND REAL COMPUTER PEOPLE AND LEGAL PEOPLE KNOW, AMERICAN INTERNET IS AMERICAN, RUSSIAN IS RUSSIAN, CANADIAN INTERNET IS CANADIAN, AND IF THEY SURF, IT IS STILL THRU .RU OR .CA TO GO ANYWHERE, IT IS THERE WIRE, ROUTES, HUBS, IVR, MONITORS, CABLE, SATELLITE, WAN, LAN, LAWN, ETC. AMERICA DOES NOT OWN THE WORLD. HACKERS FROM DEPT OF DEFENSE THINK THEY OWN ALL THE WORLD AND INT ERNET. NO WHEN ONE IS IN .RU, IT IS .RU INTERNET. IF ONE IS .CA THEN ONE IS .CA INTERNET. THE CANADIAN INTERNET IS CANADA OWNED NOT HACKER AND HACKER GROUP., THE CANADIAN WEB SITE IS A HISTORICAL WEB SITE, HACKER DOES NOT WANT TO BE KNOWN IN THE HISTORICAL SITE. TRUTH IS OUT THERE, AND THEY TRY TO 'RID ME' WHY? LIE, ESTATE FRAUD, LIE , MORE LIE, AERIAL DEVICE, EXPERIMENTATION, LIE SHE IS IN USA, SHE IS IN HOSPITAL, SHE IS IN ANNANDALE, SHE IS IN RV., NO RUSSIA. AND SHE KNOWS HACKER AND STALKER ARE THE SAME. HACK INTO SOMETHING THEN YOU VOYERED THAT PERSON, DESTROYED THERE PROPERTY, SHE CHANGED THE PICTURES OF THE WEB SITE, MADE LEGS LOOK FAT, ONE PICTURE SHE PUT AN AWNING OVER THE CLOUDS, THE OTHER YELLOW ON TOP OF HUSBAND AND I THAT WAS IN MY EMAIL, HACKED INTO MY EMAILS. THREE, HACKER WANTS ME TO HAVE A ANNANDALE ONE DO NOT DELETED LONG AGO, SHE PUT IT IN THE CANADIAN WEB SITE, DO NOT HAVE HACKERS DELETED 7 EMAILS IN 2007 OF MINE., STARTED TO DELETE ME, I AM ALL OVER THE WEB. RESUME IS EVERYWHERE.
AERIAL DEVICE, NUMB FOOT, HARMING SOMEONE 24/7 SINCE 9/2007 TO DATE IS AN ALERT FOR MENTAL ILLNESS OF PRIMARY HACKER THAT TRACKS BACK TO 1967 ISH OR SO,LONG LONG LONG AGO DR SAID SHE WOULD RID ALL, SHE HAS, BUT NOT ME, PREPLANNED FOR DECADES, PRIOR TO WORKING PREPLANNED TO RID PEOPLEPRIMARY HACKER NEED CONFINEMENT IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION FOR LIFE. DECADES AGO IS PREMEDITATED KILL, HARMY, BLIND, BURN, STALKLIE ANY ADJATIVE YOU WANT TO SAY/HAVE. FRIEND PICKED OUT WHAT SHE WOULD DO IN 2008. SIGNS STOLE ALL FORMS OF IDENTIFICATIONS, CREDIT CARDS (IDENTITY THEFT), CLOTHES, MONEY 2700 FOR A BUNION FACILITY FEE, JEWLERY 15,000 WEDDING RING,DUMPED CAR (ABNORMAL NO ONE NORMAL WOULD HAVE DONE THAT I TELL ALL,OH MY CAR WAS DUMPED.THEY SAY WHAT CAR DUMPED, ABNORMAL, THEY SAY YES, I SAY WOULD YOU DO THAT,? NO WAY, SHE IS NUTS! DUMP OF CAR! NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS TWO COPS VERIFY HER NUTS! NUTS! NUTS DID BEFORE 2
IVA

Kiev, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

dasdadas wrote:
dasdsad
TRANSLATED \
HOSEDCOMPUTEROF HANDFIELD, SHE DOESNOT HAVE COMPUTER DUE TOANNETTE MARION, CPMS., OSD.MIL, TRACKPHONE, I SAW THE HORRIBLE MUTALATION OF YVETTE HANDFIELD,HER PICTURES UNDER ATTACK BY THE AERIAL DEVICE ABOVE THE HOTEL, CAUGHT A GLIMPSEOF IT
THERE IS ESTATE FRAUD OF LOUISE DEARDEN MARION
YVETTEHANDFIELD IS RUNNING FOR HER LIFE AND THE LIFE OF THE TWO BROTHERS.
SHE WILL ASK THE AMBASSADOR FOR THE ESTATE MONEY TO BE MAILED TO THE AMBASSADOR., SO SHE CAN SLIP INTO OBLIVAN WITH NEW NAME, COST\700 DOLLARS HERE FOR NEW IDENTITY.
SHE CAN NOT TOLERATETHE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANNETTE MARION IS SO DILUSIONAL THERE ISNO MARRIAGE, NO SIGNAL, OR SIGNAL IN THE NECK, OR ANY RESEARCH.
ANNETTE MARION WOULD KILL AND STEAL ALL THE POSSESSIONS OF YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD, FOR HER JOB, AND THE MULTIPLE LIES OF DECADES.
ANNETTE MARION SHOULD BE COMMITTED\A
ANNETTE MARION MAKES UP STORIES LIKE SHEIS COMING TO THE UKRAINE, AND SOME OTHER PLACE SHE WILL PUT YVETTE HANDFIELD, WRONG ANSWER, THERE ARE SO MANY LIES OF ANNETTE, AND THE STORIES SHE3 CRREATES., TO KEEP HER JOB, SHE ISSO LETHAL, YVETTE HAS A BURN ONHER TOP CHEST, AND BROKEN TOOTH FROMTHE SIGNAL OF TRACKPHONE
ANNETTE IS A TORTURE PIG, SAW THE MOVIE MY SELF., CAN NOT IMAGINE WHAT THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE IS KEEPING ANNETTE FOR, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
UKRAINE AND PEOPLE, KNOW YVETTE, IS NORMAL, ATTRACTIVE,NICE, EVERYONE LOVES HER DOG. SUPERMARKET \'DOG IS BEAUTIFUL, AND SMILED, THE OTHER SAID 'UKRAINE DOG NOW \
ANNETTE WILL LIE AT ALL COST.
I9VAN\
TRANSLATED AND WROTE
MR. CLARK, 30 HAIMON STREET, PORT DEPORT, MD, LETTER IS INFORING HIM OF HER STOLEN CLOTHES FROM DRESS BARN ALL, NEW, SOME OF THE RECEIPTS SHE HAS, BUT SHE KNOWS DRESS BARN NUMBER HAS INTHERE DATABASE, ALL KNOW HER EVERYWHERE, NORMAL, SWEET, QUITE, AND LOVE HER DOG.
MR. CLARK, STOLE HER 2100 DOLLAR COMPUTER FROM GERALDS ROOM.
ali

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

UNIVERSAL CLEAN SOUTH AFRICA
I have a chemical to clean your black money and the technician any note and currency .
alifar92@yahoo.fr 0027 719 475 907
DrALI
dubois

Casablanca, Morocco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

thank you for contacting us we will ask you some questions and based on your answer we will know if we can do your job.
1) you have what kind of tickets?
2) the total amount is how much?
3) How long has it that you have secured his ticket?
4) it is of that color?
5) you still have the original product of your tickets?
6) it is the conservation status of your tickets?
7) you are that nationality?
Thank you to answer their questions on everything.
UKRAINE

Mariupol, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

paulfelix38@yahoo. com is The only man that has The real Chemicals to clean all black money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saint Lucia Discussions

Search the Saint Lucia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Daily payouts of all termination Jun '14 Premium Rate Numbers 2
making money with international premium rate n... May '14 premium rate numbers 2
winning formula for international premium rate ... May '14 premium rate numbers 1
Easter promotional week bonus offer May '14 premium rate numbers 2
Bringing all students of the caribbean them May '14 Mr D 1
...The.....EPOCH ..TIMES.. (Mar '13) May '14 US World Bully War monger 4
Easter promotional for all termination May '14 premium rate numbers 2
•••
•••