What about homosexuals in St. Kitts and Nevis?

Posted in the Saint Kitts and Nevis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Trinidad_Adventi st_Gay

Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2009

How do Christians there treat them?

How do they reach out to them in their midst and outside of church?

----------
Trinidad. Adventist. Gay?!
http://trinidadsdagay.blogspot.com
TravelExplosion- dot-com

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Are you from, or have ever been to, St. Kitts? If so, feel free to go to the Travel Explosion country page and share your experience. We would love to hear your experience there.

"Travel Explosion.....travel the world in minutes!"
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

youtube.com/watch... …Yeah have some there also
RONONE

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

ronone wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=v5wqJnaoZk c …Yeah have some there also
RECORD OF YVETTE STUFF, YVETTE WENT SHOPPING, AFTER SHE CLEARED THE DOG OF MICE/FLEA, PET SMART, THE OWNER WILL PAY ME 84.00, 55.00CARPET CLEANING, AND ALL THE MONTHS RENT BACK WITH INTEREST. SGT MAJOR JOYCE KNEW HE HAD MICE, AND THE STATE OF COLORADO, EL PASO COUNTY, 7945 MANSTON ST, 80920 IS NOT CODED FOR HUMAN DWELLING, SICKNESS OCCURS, INCREASE RAT, FEECES CLAUDIA, AND THE MAN 'GROSS, CONTAIMINATED, NO ONE SHOULD LIVE HERE' NO ELECTRICITY, MICE ATE ALL THRU THE WALLS, THERE IS A PROBLEM, WITH DIEASES OF THE MICE, PLAGUE, YERSTIS PESTIS., THREE LETTERS, SENT OUT TO RICK JOYCE, MONUMENT80132, ANTLERS WAY. CLAUDIA LOHR JOYCE, GERMANY AMERICAN CITIZEN, PAY ALL
SENT IN THE MAIL THE KEYS, YVETE WILL NOT GET SICK OR MORE SICK BY THAT HOUSE 7945 MANSTON ST.CO 80920/
HERMAN STATED,'IT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM'./ I KNOW, GET MONEY FROM WHERE I STAY NOW, WAITING TO MOVE INTO ANOTHER PLACE, ESTATE MONEY, THEN UKRAINE, YOU KEERP AMERICAN, NOT WORTH A THING,
OR THE OLD STATEMENT THE USA HAS NO SCRUPLES AND IT IS NOT WORTH A DRAM. UNIT OF MEASUREMENT OF RX.
ANNETTE MARION TOLD LIE, YVETTE IN VIRGINIA, IN HER DELUSIONS, AND HER MIND. THERE IS NOTHING IN USA, MUCH LESS THE BIGGEST SHIT AREA BESIDE NEW YORK, THE SHIT FLOWS DOWNWARD FROM NEW YORK, AND IT IS ALL OVER STATE OF VA, MD, DC
PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH OWES YVETTE A FAVOR., PICTURE STATES 1000 WORDS., SO DO NOT GO THERE. OR WHER WERE YOU IN THE DRILL OF THE ALABAMA NATIONAL GUARD.UMMMM?
WHAT BUSH DID WAS HE SIGNED INTO THE ALABAMA NATIONAL GUARD, SAY IN 70S, 80S, LEFT, AND THEN MADE UP SOME TIME WHENEVER, IN DIFFERENT YEARS, WHY: YOU COULD PENCIL IN YOUR SIGNATURE, THAT IS WHY PEOPLE STATE TO MANY IN THE ALABAME NATIONAL GUARD WHERE WAS HE? HERE, BUT NOT
HE IS PRETTY BOY, AND EVERYONE IN THE HANGER KNEW THAT SOMETIMES HE WOULD APPEAR,'WE HAVE A POLITICIAN IN THE UNIT YOU KNOW 'SPOILED BRATTY KID GEORGE'
HE WAS NOT LIKED, FAVORS, RANK, HE TECHNICALLY OUT RANKED ALL
DADDIE IS? DAH GUYS, DAH SENIOR BUSH
FUNNY, THAT WHEN I GOT INTO THE ARMED SERVICES BOARD OF CONTRACT APPEALS, PAPRALEGAL, WITH JUDGE SHEPPARDS, X DEPT OF JUSTICS, I TRAINED HER 5 LAW CLERK. I WAS ASKED BY THE 'WHITE HOUSE, COME AND BE THE PRESIDENT SECRETARY.' TOO COINCIDENTAL FOR ME.
GEORGIE PORGIE PUDIN COULD NOT KISS THE GIRLS AND MAKE THEM CRY. HE HAD MANY FLEGLINGS, HE DID., DADDIE HATED IT. NO LIE
IN THE OLD DAYS HE IS CUTE,. NOT NOW., PRETTY LASHES, CUTE, NICE EYES, NOT FAT, HE WAS GOOD LOOKING , NO., LI8E., DRINKS, PINK CHEECKS,MOM OF ALBERT GERALD YVETTE STATED 'TELL ALL BOOK OF THE POLITICANS, GEORGE, THE HELL OF THE US ARMY SEC MARSH HIS ASSISTANT LTC ODER, JOSEPH, MT VERNON, TELL ALL THE SHIT OF THE FLIRTING WITH GENERALS AND THERE GIRLFRIENDS IN THE PENTAGON AND THERE WIVES., TELL ALL. GO GET THEM.,'NO ONE DID MY DAUYGHTER ATHING, NO ONE GAVE, NO ONE BOUGHT, HELL SHE HAD, LEPARSY TREATED AS, GROSS PIGS,' ISAID MY MOMS PHRASE 'U BET'
DEBR AND CHRISTINA STOLE ALOT OF STUFF FROM STEIN MART, YVETTE WALKED THRU, I HAD THAT PIN, THOSE NECKLESSES, THAT RING. GERALD REMEMBER ONE COSTUME RING THAT LOOKED SO REAL, THAT GERALD SAID 'ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED' NO., FAKE. SO GOOD.
YVETTE RAISES THE COST 10,500 DOLLARS STOLEN BY BOTH OF THE EVILEST WOMEN IN AMERICA DEBRA BETHUNE WARRICK AND HER ASS HOLE FAMILY EVEN THE DISABILITY ONE, SHE IS WEARING YVETTE STUFF, WRONG, THOU SHALT NOT STEALCHRISTINE YVETTE DOES NOT LIVE 80920 AND YUVETTE NOT IN THE STATE OF VA, MD DC, THAT WOPULD BE TORTURE
AWAITING THE ESTATE, AND ANNETTE LIES HAVE TO STOP
EVERYONE KNOWS SHESTALKER, HARMER, KILLER, HACKER USA, A COSTLY PIG WITH THE GROUP
SOMEONE ASKED WHERE IS THE CAR, DUMPED, BOTH TRASHED GONE, WHY? STOLEN BY ANNETTE MARIE MARION, CPMS.OSD,MIL
GERALD J. I AM IN MARYLAND, SHE ANNETTE SCREWED THE ENTIRE FAMILY DUMPED ALL, STOLE JEWLERY, MONEY, ETC., SAME ROUTINE OF DECADES IT IS SO ABNORMAL, THE 'WORLD
SHOULD KNOW ANNETTE''TELL ALL..
GERALD J

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saint Kitts and Nevis Discussions

Search the Saint Kitts and Nevis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Six Caribbean Islands Sign On to Replace Diesel... Apr 9 KitemanSA 2
Caribbean Export Hosts the 3RD Caribbean Confer... Apr 2 Kurt Huggins 1
Original high-quality fake passports, driver's ... (Apr '12) Jan '14 Swede 20
high class hips and bums enlargement creams +27... (Oct '13) Oct '13 dr creams 1
Racism Originates From British-Israelism (Mar '08) Aug '13 derp 6
London's Dope, Inc. - British Drug Empire (Mar '08) Jun '13 jay 9
beautiful identical ,complex twin babies for ad... (Apr '12) Feb '13 delia bastidas 2
•••
•••
•••
•••