Vladimir Putin signs law banning same...

Vladimir Putin signs law banning same-sex foreign couples from adopting Russian children

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 3, 2013, titled Vladimir Putin signs law banning same-sex foreign couples from adopting Russian children. In it, Newsday reports that:

Russian President Vladimir Putin speaks at a news conference after the Gas Exporting Countries Forum in the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Jul 3, 2013
A wise decision considering the USA's and the EU's support for gay/pedophile rights.
showMessage

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
A wise decision considering the USA's and the EU's support for gay/pedophile rights.
It is a very wise decision.
Serrano Red

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2013
showMessage wrote:
<quoted text>It is a very wise decision.
i agree the u.s. should be ashamed since we are no longer a world power we should follow the russians
hes up early

London, UK

#4 Aug 19, 2013
about time this was banned by ALL countries.
LOL

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2013
I suppose it'd be OK if they adopted gay children, but then we'd accuse the Russians of profiling. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr Tn clm 4,587
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 5 hr Tn clm 6,271
Putin's Russia is a poor, drunk soccer hooligan 5 hr tiny LIKE PUTIN 11
News Putin charges immediate operability tests of Ru... 5 hr RUSSIA in DECLINE 2
News Thailand Vows To Extradite Russian Businessman ... 5 hr RUSSKI GO HOME 3
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 7 hr Tn clm 11,327
News Slovak Prime Minister calls for removal of Russ... 7 hr Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web