Nazi propaganda to be banned in Russia

Nazi propaganda to be banned in Russia

There are 261 comments on the Russia Taday story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Nazi propaganda to be banned in Russia. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

A wave of protests has emerged after Moscow City authorities said they would sanction the next rally of Russian nationalists scheduled for November 4. The Russian Communist leader Gennady Zyuganov has demanded that the city of Volgograd is returned to its Soviet name Stalingrad , to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the bloodiest battle in the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Aber

Raritan, NJ

#233 Jan 2, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Dimitri", why dont you tell us your real ethnicity you coward, because we all know you are not Russian?
So come on, what are you hiding, what are you ashamed of? heheheheheh
Dimitri said before he is not a Russian citizen but a British citizen. But he said he is of Russian ancestry.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#234 Jan 2, 2013
LOL does he sound British to you?

PolskaHusaria

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#235 Jan 2, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Eastern Europe is NATO's front yard,a buffer zone between Russia and Western Europe.
If there is a conflict, Eastern Europe will be sacrificed, and it is where most of the fighting will take place.
True!

That is why Central - East Europe has to be careful & try it's best to avoid such a war.

This is why I personally don't support Missles in Poland...

I mean If it Provokes Russia because it is done by U.S push in....

Then I think that could be potentially disasterous & could potentially cause a War where Poland & the Nations around it are caught left holding the bag between 2 opressive powers... Much like in WW2.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#236 Jan 2, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
<quoted text>
True!
That is why Central - East Europe has to be careful & try it's best to avoid such a war.
This is why I personally don't support Missles in Poland...
I mean If it Provokes Russia because it is done by U.S push in....
Then I think that could be potentially disasterous & could potentially cause a War where Poland & the Nations around it are caught left holding the bag between 2 opressive powers... Much like in WW2.
But dumb Polaks think since they had US troops there they got Russia at the balls much like they thought before the 2ww.

See now how dumb those Polaks are?

PolskaHusaria

Brewster, NY

#237 Jan 2, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
But dumb Polaks think since they had US troops there they got Russia at the balls much like they thought before the 2ww.
See now how dumb those Polaks are?
The Majority of the Polish public are against the Missle system in Poland actually.

I believe it was close to 2 against it to 1 for it in Poland.

A lot of Polish people are smart enough to know the Missle system is a potential provoking situation.

It could lead to a Cuban missle crisis sort of situation..........

Yes... The West are not reliable allies.

Most Polish people know this from Potsdam - Yalta conference...

Of course Russia isn't allies at all.

PolskaHusaria

Brewster, NY

#238 Jan 2, 2013
The problem is the U.S is just so far much further from Poland than Russia...

This means that even if the U.S did fully support Poland.... That the U.S would have trouble getting in to the region & supplying the region as quickly as Russians could...

That is a problem...

The U.S might not do anything at all that is a much bigger problem...

I mean during WW2 Britain & France never backed Poland like they said...

The West aren't really friends of Poland.

Location hidden

#239 Jan 2, 2013
And who is Polish ally I wonder?
Ukraine? Hardly so. Georgia? lol.

Poland doesn`t have any at all.
Russia has Belarus at least.

PolskaHusaria

Brewster, NY

#240 Jan 2, 2013
Anyways it is in the best interest of Poland to avoid any kind of war with Russia... Also avoid a war where Russia would be involved with the U.S & West too..

Unofruntately any kind of war Russia had with Poland or West would likely harm Poland....

Not in best Polish interest.

PolskaHusaria

Brewster, NY

#241 Jan 2, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
And who is Polish ally I wonder?
Ukraine? Hardly so. Georgia? lol.
Poland doesn`t have any at all.
Russia has Belarus at least.
Poland has the Visegrad group.

Historically France was a Polish ally.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Rostov-na-Donu

#242 Jan 2, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
<quoted text>
The Majority of the Polish public are against the Missle system in Poland actually.
A lot of Polish people are smart enough to know the Missle system is a potential provoking situation.
Absolutely right. Any missile point potential enemies - this is primarily a target for destruction. To do this, along the borders dislocation of our regiments medium-range missiles - Iskander. The public no want, but manages corrupted for U.S. dollars the government of Poland.

Location hidden

#243 Jan 2, 2013
That`s true while ordinary Polaks are shit their government is even worse.

We must keep an eye on those Polaks and hold our finger on the trigger.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#244 Jan 2, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Eastern Europe is NATO's front yard,a buffer zone between Russia and Western Europe.
If there is a conflict, Eastern Europe will be sacrificed, and it is where most of the fighting will take place.
If NATO will sacrifice even one NATO member, then NATO would effectively become redundant and each and every neighbour of the Russian Federation would pursue independent MAD capabilities. Russia (and NATO) has to decide whether to tolerate one coherent NATO or a dozen MAD neighbours with independent MAD capabilities.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Rostov-na-Donu

#245 Jan 2, 2013
Alexey. Ia dumau ti nemnogo ne prav. Obichniy narod on vezde odinakoviy, i v Pol'she i v Rossii i v Kitae. No u vlasti chasto okazivautsia pidarasti k sojaleni'u.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#246 Jan 2, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take intercept missiles to make Russia target you with Iskanders with nukes. Merely being in existence is enough. Russia has Iskanders both in Kaliningrad and behind the Estonian borders.

Location hidden

#247 Jan 2, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
Alexey. Ia dumau ti nemnogo ne prav. Obichniy narod on vezde odinakoviy, i v Pol'she i v Rossii i v Kitae. No u vlasti chasto okazivautsia pidarasti k sojaleni'u.
ty vidimo ploho znaesh polyakov.
drugih takix pridurkov etshe poiskat...

kstati, etot idiot iz ameriki voobshe ne polyak.
on tam rodilsya i vyros i napolovinu irlandetz.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#248 Jan 2, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
ty vidimo ploho znaesh polyakov.
drugih takix pridurkov etshe poiskat...
kstati, etot idiot iz ameriki voobshe ne polyak.
on tam rodilsya i vyros i napolovinu irlandetz.
Jolki palki, suka adna.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#249 Jan 2, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
Dimitri isn't an American, you dumbass. He is an America hater though.

You are correct, on both counts.

Good evening.
mika brzezinski UG

West Palm Beach, FL

#250 Jan 2, 2013
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take intercept missiles to make Russia target you with Iskanders with nukes. Merely being in existence is enough. Russia has Iskanders both in Kaliningrad and behind the Estonian borders.
Being in NATO makes you the enemy so you should be targeted. A small non-threatening nation like Estonia would otherwise just be ignored. The same way folks in Florida take little interest in the Bahamas.

Estonia itself is to blame for...

Agreed?

Location hidden

#251 Jan 2, 2013
PolskaHusaria wrote:
The problem is the U.S is just so far much further from Poland than Russia...
This means that even if the U.S did fully support Poland.... That the U.S would have trouble getting in to the region & supplying the region as quickly as Russians could...
That is a problem...
The U.S might not do anything at all that is a much bigger problem...
Poland is using the US or the US is using Poland.
Either way....
PolskaHusaria wrote:
I mean during WW2 Britain & France never backed Poland like they said...
The West aren't really friends of Poland.
True. Poland was thrown under the bus. I don't know why.

Location hidden

#252 Jan 2, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are correct, on both counts.
Good evening.
Good evening, Dimitri. Happy New Year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 3 hr shot first whites 90
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 4 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 1,315
News Envoy to UN Calls Russia Threat to US and World... 4 hr Trump your President 22
News November 7, 2016 4 hr Strahd 80
News 13 Times Russian Hackers Sabotaged Clinton's Pr... 5 hr QueBlack n proud 409
News Trump doesn't understand Putin wants to destroy US 5 hr xxxxxxxxx 11
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 9 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 5,284
More from around the web