Comments
201 - 220 of 220 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2011
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
RussiaKaput

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Aug 24, 2008
 
Russia organized genocide of Circassians - 1859-1880
Russia organized genocide of Jews - 1881--1884
Russian aggression in Poland 1919 - 1920
Russian aggression in Finland - 1940
Russian aggression in Hungary - 1956
Russian aggression in Czechoslovakia - 1968
Russian aggression in Georgia - 1921 - 1924
Russia organized genocide of Volga Germans 1915 - 1949
Russian aggression in Afghanistan - 1979-1989
Russia organized massacre in Tbilisi 1989
Russia organized massacre in Lithuania 1991
Russia organized genocide in Abkhazia 1993
Russia organized genocide in Chechnya since 1996
Russia organized deportation of Georgians - 2006
Russian agression in Georgia - August 2008
Russia -.WHO IS THE NEXT???
Antiimperialist

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Aug 24, 2008
 
RussiaKaput wrote:
Russia organized genocide of Circassians - 1859-1880
Russia organized genocide of Jews - 1881--1884
Russian aggression in Poland 1919 - 1920
Russian aggression in Finland - 1940
Russian aggression in Hungary - 1956
Russian aggression in Czechoslovakia - 1968
Russian aggression in Georgia - 1921 - 1924
Russia organized genocide of Volga Germans 1915 - 1949
Russian aggression in Afghanistan - 1979-1989
Russia organized massacre in Tbilisi 1989
Russia organized massacre in Lithuania 1991
Russia organized genocide in Abkhazia 1993
Russia organized genocide in Chechnya since 1996
Russia organized deportation of Georgians - 2006
Russian agression in Georgia - August 2008
Russia -.WHO IS THE NEXT???
Shall I tell you what the americans have organzied?
They supported the most brutal human rights violators in the world in the past!
They slaughtered millions of native indians for exmaple!
They supported the brutal white guardists during before the oktober revolution in russia
They support nowaydays the most brutal terrorists in the world in ethiopia!
etc. etc.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/russia/T8195...
RussiaAggressor

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Aug 26, 2008
 
Saakashvili said in a televised address to the nation:
• We should keep calm and unity;
• Now it is up to the west to respond;
• Revival of Russia’s imperialism ended in Georgia;
• Georgia’s NATO integration should accelerate;

President Saakashvili said in his televised address to the nation on August 26 that Russia made “unimaginable strategic mistakes” and now it was up to the western powers to respond. He said Georgia only has to respond by “maintaining calm and unity.”

Saakashvili’s televised address came hours after Russia’s President, Dmitry Medvedev, signed a decree recognizing Abkhazia and South Ossetia’s independence. Saakashvili said it was “outrageous unlawfulness.”

“I want everyone to understand one thing: today’s step of Russia is totally illegal, which will have no legal consequences either for Georgia or for rest of the world,” he said.

In his address 20-minute address Saakashvili made a focus on, as he put it, importance of the international support that Georgia had gained out of this crisis.

“Today, yesterday and in recent weeks Russia made unimaginable strategic mistakes and hit an unimaginable blow to its place in the international community and in the history of the contemporary world,” he said.“Now Georgia has gained a huge international support and solidarity from all over the world and support towards our territorial integrity and we would have failed to gain such a huge support, even if we tried for 200 years, if not the mistakes made by Russia.”

“End of revival of the Russia’s imperialism has started today in Georgia,” Saakashvili added.

He said that if so far Georgia was failing to convince the entire international community that Russia “is not a peace-loving country” and that Russia was part of the conflicts in Abkhazia and South Ossetia, after Russia’s “strategic mistakes” Georgia managed to make the issue of international importance.

“Now the restoration of Georgia’s territorial integrity and protection of Georgia’s independence is no longer a matter of only Georgia or a matter of Georgia-Russian relations; this is a matter of Russia and the rest of the civilized world,” he said.

“Russia with this outrageous challenge to the international order, something that no one could dare to do with Europe after Stalin and Hitler, will receive a response from Europe and rest of the free world, which very well remember very bitter lessons of history.”

“Our goal today is to maintain our statehood, unity, calmness and heroic peaceful resistance, as well as our development,” he continued.

Saakashvili said that he had already asked western leaders to “accelerate [Georgia’s] integration into NATO in order to prevent reoccurrence of past mistakes” as well as to accelerate Georgia’s integration into EU.

“We already have first serious signals in this regard from our European and Trans-Atlantic partners,” he continued.“We have already received several very serious promises and concrete programs on Georgia’s economic revival and strengthening of Georgia’s security. Not only Georgia’s economy will be stronger, but its security will also get stronger.”
Crimean Tatar

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Aug 27, 2008
 
Antiimperialist wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall I tell you what the americans have organzied?
They supported the most brutal human rights violators in the world in the past!
They slaughtered millions of native indians for exmaple!
They supported the brutal white guardists during before the oktober revolution in russia
They support nowaydays the most brutal terrorists in the world in ethiopia!
etc. etc.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/russia/T8195...
Recognize the Circassian Genocide instead of uttering c.r.a.p.
Antiimperialist

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Aug 27, 2008
 
RussiaAggressor wrote:
.
Saakashvili said that he had already asked western leaders to “accelerate [Georgia’s] integration into NATO in order to prevent reoccurrence of past mistakes” as well as to accelerate Georgia’s integration into EU.
WhaaaaaT?
We already have idiots in the EU like Berlusconi, the poles .
Then there are the latvians ...

And when israel also intends to join the EU then this will become a brutal rogue unity EU...
Israel is a "real rogue nation" in the true sense of the words!
Antiimperialist

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Aug 27, 2008
 
Crimean Tatar wrote:
<quoted text>
Recognize the Circassian Genocide instead of uttering c.r.a.p.
This is no crap you armenian killer!
siktir lan uruspushucu!
As I already said the US gvt. is supporting the most brutal dictatorships in the world who are thousand of times more brutal than russia...
Crimean Tatar

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Aug 29, 2008
 
Antiimperialist wrote:
<quoted text>
This is no crap you armenian killer!
siktir lan uruspushucu!

As I already said the US gvt. is supporting the most brutal dictatorships in the world who are thousand of times more brutal than russia...
I do not agree. Russia is the most brutal state existing in the world, and the Russian sponsored states do look heaps worse than the American supported ones. I am not saying American imperialism is better. For me, it is the same as the Russian one.

My issue with the Russian state is a historical one:

The first genocidal act took place within days of the declaration of Crimea's annexation by Tsarina Catherine II. At the end of April 1783, several thousand Crimean Tatar intellectuals, military officers and clergy were rounded up in Karasubazar and killed. The whole early 1800s marked a period of genocide and ethnic cleansing targeting the Crimean Tatars and aiming at wiping out their culture, intellectual heritage as well as physical presence from the Crimean Peninsula.[2] Following the Crimean War (1853-1856), by the summer of 1860, the flight of Tatars from the terror in Crimea had turned the once flourishing peninsula into a "torched earth" landscape.

The careful timing, planning and systematic organization of the ethnic cleansings and genocide against Crimean Tatars, Caucasian Muslims and Jews indicate that imperial Russia, even during the reigns of some monarchs, who have been considered as "more enlightened", did not follow a random strategy in Russia's southward expansion – the policy that Catherine II and her favorite Grigory Potyomkin had designed in order to "gain Constantinople and Jerusalem". Also regarding the history of the time, the systematic use of ethnic cleansing, pogroms and genocide as a means of imperial expansion and colonization marked the beginning of a novel and sinister trend in imperial politics. What was launched by Russia's brosok na yug, with their first victims being the Crimean Tatars and Circassians, was continued against the Jews, and the fashion was soon exported both west – targeting Jews across Europe since the 1870s – and south – leading to the atrocities against Armenians in the 1910s.

http://users.jyu.fi/~aphamala/pe/2004/terrori...
Realmantis

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Aug 29, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Crimean Tatar wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not agree. Russia is the most brutal state existing in the world, and the Russian sponsored states do look heaps worse than the American supported ones. I am not saying American imperialism is better. For me, it is the same as the Russian one.
My issue with the Russian state is a historical one:
The first genocidal act took place within days of the declaration of Crimea's annexation by Tsarina Catherine II. At the end of April 1783, several thousand Crimean Tatar intellectuals, military officers and clergy were rounded up in Karasubazar and killed. The whole early 1800s marked a period of genocide and ethnic cleansing targeting the Crimean Tatars and aiming at wiping out their culture, intellectual heritage as well as physical presence from the Crimean Peninsula.[2] Following the Crimean War (1853-1856), by the summer of 1860, the flight of Tatars from the terror in Crimea had turned the once flourishing peninsula into a "torched earth" landscape.
The careful timing, planning and systematic organization of the ethnic cleansings and genocide against Crimean Tatars, Caucasian Muslims and Jews indicate that imperial Russia, even during the reigns of some monarchs, who have been considered as "more enlightened", did not follow a random strategy in Russia's southward expansion – the policy that Catherine II and her favorite Grigory Potyomkin had designed in order to "gain Constantinople and Jerusalem". Also regarding the history of the time, the systematic use of ethnic cleansing, pogroms and genocide as a means of imperial expansion and colonization marked the beginning of a novel and sinister trend in imperial politics. What was launched by Russia's brosok na yug, with their first victims being the Crimean Tatars and Circassians, was continued against the Jews, and the fashion was soon exported both west – targeting Jews across Europe since the 1870s – and south – leading to the atrocities against Armenians in the 1910s.
http://users.jyu.fi/~aphamala/pe/2004/terrori...
You were the one who began depopulating russia 13 14 th century.Your ancestors killed anyone who resisted especially in moscow in russia you mongol tatars!
Raped any women and enslaved slavs!
Go and kill yourself.
Study some history.Everybody in the world know this facts
RussiaAggressor

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Aug 29, 2008
 
Russia organized genocide of Circassians - 1859-1880
Russia organized genocide of Jews - 1881--1884
Russian aggression in Poland 1919 - 1920
Russian aggression in Finland - 1940
Russian aggression in Hungary - 1956
Russian aggression in Czechoslovakia - 1968
Russian aggression in Georgia - 1921 - 1924
Russia organized genocide of Volga Germans 1915 - 1949
Russian aggression in Afghanistan - 1979-1989
Russia organized massacre in Tbilisi 1989
Russia organized massacre in Lithuania 1991
Russia organized genocide in Abkhazia 1993
Russia organized genocide in Chechnya since 1996
Russia organized deportation of Georgians - 2006
Russian agression in Georgia - August 2008
Russia -.WHO IS THE NEXT???
Realmantis

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#219
Aug 29, 2008
 
RussiaAggressor wrote:
Russia organized genocide of Circassians - 1859-1880
Russia organized genocide of Jews - 1881--1884
Russian aggression in Poland 1919 - 1920
Russian aggression in Finland - 1940
Russian aggression in Hungary - 1956
Russian aggression in Czechoslovakia - 1968
Russian aggression in Georgia - 1921 - 1924
Russia organized genocide of Volga Germans 1915 - 1949
Russian aggression in Afghanistan - 1979-1989
Russia organized massacre in Tbilisi 1989
Russia organized massacre in Lithuania 1991
Russia organized genocide in Abkhazia 1993
Russia organized genocide in Chechnya since 1996
Russia organized deportation of Georgians - 2006
Russian agression in Georgia - August 2008
Russia -.WHO IS THE NEXT???
The list of US genocides is too long to be added

You forgot what dutch did in indonesia idiot?

Remember "Dutch Colonial Terrorism”?

So STFU moron

Go and kill yourself you dutch nazi!

Since: Jul 08

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
Sep 16, 2008
 
Realmantis wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one who began depopulating russia 13 14 th century.Your ancestors killed anyone who resisted especially in moscow in russia you mongol tatars!
Raped any women and enslaved slavs!
Go and kill yourself.
Study some history.Everybody in the world know this facts
You talk very naive.

Crimean Tatars mainly raided the Russian towns to trade beautiful Russian women. Now Russians trade their own women when there is no Tatar around.

PS: Crimean Tatars are mainly Cumans, Oghuz and Bolgars. We do not have much relation with the Mongols if one excludes the Mongol rule that lasted a few decades.
Johnson

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221
Sep 19, 2008
 
Russian Invasion of Georgia and the Stakes for Crimea

The Russian invasion of Georgia on August 8 sparked a
serious crisis in Russia's relations with the West and perhaps forced
the Ukrainian government to reevaluate its policies with respect to
Crimea. Various politicians and political analysts have been commenting
on the recent events and pointing to the dangers involved in having the
Black Sea fleet and pro-Russian factions on the peninsula. Crimean
Tatars who live on the peninsula have been aware of the increasingly
aggressive pro-Russian activities there. Now the seriousness of these
developments is being discussed in the Western media, with questions
whether Crimea might just become the next target for Russia. The
Ukrainian President Victor Yushchenko emphasized the importance of
participating in "the collective securiy system of free democratic
nations, exemplified today by NATO." The Crimean Tatar leader Mustafa
Jemilev called on the Ukrainian authorities to define more clearly
their position on the security of Crimea, as 60% of the peninsula's
population support Russian actions.
Here are some selections from the Media:
"Fears That Crimea Could Be Next Flashpoint for Conflict With Russia" by Askold Krushelnycky. Radio Free Eruope/Radio Liberty, August 24, 2008.
"Ukrainians Discuss How Best to Counter Russian Threat to Crimea" by Paul Goble. Window on Eurasia, 21 August 2007.
"Russia's Imperial Comeback Not Desirable for Turkey" by Hakan Kirimli. Zaman (Istanbul), 18 August 2008.

See FACTS:

http://www.iccrimea.org/scholarly/jopohl.html
jhonson

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Oct 5, 2008
 
putin is a war criminal

Since: Jul 08

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#224
Oct 6, 2008
 
An excellent link on the subject:

http://www.circassiangenocide.com/images/mtnw...

Since: Jul 08

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#225
Oct 6, 2008
 
Crimean Tatar wrote:
An excellent link on the subject:
http://www.circassiangenocide.com/images/mtnw...
welcome back brother!
and your point is clear everybody know that but have adge in arabic every dog him day is come"

Since: Jul 08

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#226
Oct 6, 2008
 
khazar turk wrote:
<quoted text>
welcome back brother!
and your point is clear everybody know that but have adge in arabic every dog him day is come"
Hello brother, I hope you are fine.
Ellin

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
Nov 14, 2010
 
Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>
And genocide commited by the Alexander the Great is the biggest genocide! It is entirely forgotten.
Find out his burial! Dig! Put an explosive device! press the button...
Aussie, can u stop this hypocracy and try to look after your own problems. By the way, just to remind you, what happened to the aboriginal people in australia?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Apr 10, 2011
 
Slavs are weak racist coward we kill and whup there azses often. http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#229
Apr 10, 2011
 
Slavs and Cossacks are going extinct soon any way Russia wont live to 2020, cant wait.
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#230
Apr 10, 2011
 
RussiaAggressor wrote:
Russia organized genocide of Circassians - 1859-1880
Russia organized genocide of Jews - 1881--1884
Russian aggression in Poland 1919 - 1920
Russian aggression in Finland - 1940
Russian aggression in Hungary - 1956
Russian aggression in Czechoslovakia - 1968
Russian aggression in Georgia - 1921 - 1924
Russia organized genocide of Volga Germans 1915 - 1949
Russian aggression in Afghanistan - 1979-1989
Russia organized massacre in Tbilisi 1989
Russia organized massacre in Lithuania 1991
Russia organized genocide in Abkhazia 1993
Russia organized genocide in Chechnya since 1996
Russia organized deportation of Georgians - 2006
Russian agression in Georgia - August 2008
Russia -.WHO IS THE NEXT???
How have you missed the biggest genocide of all Holodomor 1932-33 off that list?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••