Stalin - the greatest Russian leader.
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Pro Ukraine

UK

#127 Mar 9, 2013
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin had to eliminate the opponents, then those who hesitated, then his rivals.
These "simple peasants" were people who resisted his rule and tried to stop his reforms. A whole class of small land owners refused collectivisation; they had to go and Stalin eradicated them!
Stalin had to put down revolts and rebellions agaist the communist doctrine he believed in. As a true marxist, he didn't believe in negotiations or compromises.
A Thatcherite and a Stalin apologist, what an unusual combination that is.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#128 Mar 9, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>A Thatcherite and a Stalin apologist, what an unusual combination that is.
I am only judging from an historical point of view.

You keep your emotional baggage to yourself.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#129 Mar 9, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Most of those are regarded as despots, not great leaders, Stalin belongs to the despot catagory.
Those left their mark in history, not social-democrats do-gooders!!
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#131 Mar 10, 2013
Tex Rogers wrote:
The USSR had to be quickly industrialized, and had to be brought up to the social and cultural level of the rest of Europe in order to survive. That was the main soviet goal. So Stalin , did that modernization program and gets credit for that by historians. The mental and psychological affect this harsh program of social and cultural engineering had on the millions that suffered and died in the USSR and the international affect this had on the USSR itself and the long term consequences for Russia, specifically, were not considered much by Stalin or his government.It remains to be seen where all this leads now for Russia.The state seems to be floundering without a plan or direction to go in the world, and the mental affects of this legacy of terror and brutality are still present in the Russian people whom all seem to be quite depressed and despondent and are without any direction to go in it seems to me. The effects of Stalin's great social plans are multi - generational." Homo Sovieticus" are not passing on their socialistic zeitgeist or genes it seems.
It will be interesting to see what Russia does to reinvent the USSR.That is clearly on the agenda, as Europe is not much of an economic option, China is expanding economically is a potential threat, the USA is contracting economically, so there are not many choices left for the republics of the CIS.I predict some form of economic block and defence block will be formed of necessity, as the Islamic world seems to be in a total state of chaos and therefore very dangerous.I ain't no expert though, and TEX is just thinking about it and how it could go over there. Over here, in the mountains and on the pacific coast things are good in Canada if ya got mortgages and everything paid for and no big debts.... But if ya got big debts and a big mortgage on your land, your nuts are really in a vice, as land values are droppin like a stone,and yer equity could fall a lot as nobody has got any cash to spend on land anymore .The new generation ain't doin nothin.....TEX.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#132 Mar 10, 2013
Tex Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>It will be interesting to see what Russia does to reinvent the USSR.That is clearly on the agenda, as Europe is not much of an economic option, China is expanding economically is a potential threat, the USA is contracting economically, so there are not many choices left for the republics of the CIS.I predict some form of economic block and defence block will be formed of necessity, as the Islamic world seems to be in a total state of chaos and therefore very dangerous.I ain't no expert though, and TEX is just thinking about it and how it could go over there. Over here, in the mountains and on the pacific coast things are good in Canada if ya got mortgages and everything paid for and no big debts.... But if ya got big debts and a big mortgage on your land, your nuts are really in a vice, as land values are droppin like a stone,and yer equity could fall a lot as nobody has got any cash to spend on land anymore .The new generation ain't doin nothin.....TEX.
You are Canadian.
Why do you care about Europe future?
It is bed...Low birth rate, Mass Immigration, bad economy.
Europe need NATIONALISM to survive just like in past.
This Democracy do not work,and make Europe weak...

Btw...Russia and China are enemy of USA and UK.
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#133 Mar 10, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>You are Canadian.
Why do you care about Europe future?
It is bed...Low birth rate, Mass Immigration, bad economy.
Europe need NATIONALISM to survive just like in past.
This Democracy do not work,and make Europe weak...
Btw...Russia and China are enemy of USA and UK.
My ancestors have been in North America for less than 100 years,but they came from people,that settled in Europe at least 10,000 years ago. So it is of interest to me what happens in Europe. I speak to Serbs and Croats in Russian and they understand me, so I guess a Montenegran would understand Russian too ?

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#134 Mar 11, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to, the facts are there for all to see. Krushchev condenmed Stalin and revealed his attrocities to the World, not the West, you katsap idiot.
Ahaha!=) The facts have, but they very invisible. slogans and cliches and slogans and cliches... etc.
Small Town America UGX

Northfield, NJ

#135 Mar 11, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Ahaha!=) The facts have, but they very invisible. slogans and cliches and slogans and cliches... etc.
So you consider Stalin a Saint, huh? Are you a communist?

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#136 Mar 12, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
So you consider Stalin a Saint, huh? Are you a communist?
1. Why saint? He be just an honest leader.
2. No. It's stupidly. I'm can't be communist. I'm is small capitalist. The Communists have long ceased to exist in nature. All of them have already died from old age.

Enough writing stupidly.
Small Town America UGX

Northfield, NJ

#137 Mar 12, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Why saint? He be just an honest leader.
2. No. It's stupidly. I'm can't be communist. I'm is small capitalist. The Communists have long ceased to exist in nature. All of them have already died from old age.
Enough writing stupidly.
Really?? Communists are very much alive in Russia. They garnered 15 percent of the fixed vote when Putin was "re-elected" president.
So you believe Stalin was an honest person. Now, that is really stupid.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#138 Mar 12, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
of course
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>Communists are very much alive in Russia. They garnered 15 percent of the fixed vote when Putin was "re-elected" president.
They is not communists, they just clown with Red Flags.

(var-1)You nothing know, and nothing understanding, but permanent you say opposite.
(var-2)You don't know anything, and you don't understand, but constantly arguing with those who know.

You probably need to explain primitive concepts. If you read a bit of Marx, if you are familiar with the works of Lenin, if you carry on his chest Komsomolsk icon, and Masturbation at the portrait of Stalin, then you are not a Communist. You are not a Communist, because you don't live according to the laws of the Communist society, you work in a capitalist, or you yourself capitalist-employer. You are a part of the bourgeois-democratic regime. It is the alphabet. If you do not know such simple things, then go play in the sandbox, you have nothing to do in adults.
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>So you believe Stalin was an honest person. Now, that is really stupid.
Really stupid to do &#1073;&#1077;&#10 79;&#1072;&#1087;& #1077;&#1083;&#1103; &#1094;&#1080;&#10 86;&#1085;&#1085;& #1099;&#1077; statements, and do not have the necessary knowledge.

p.s. Give me your nuts, I love peanut butter =))

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#139 Mar 12, 2013
update about Stalin

Stalin was the leader of the most powerful nation in the world. But he did not steal from the people-not even one ruble. He did not use their status to their children, do not save money. After his death they found 2 suit, a few pairs of socks, a collection of manual hours and Smoking pipes. Socks he was repairing itself. Costume for parad was new, suit everyday was in a bad state. Integrity of the person is determined by the degree of self-sacrifice for other people.

This is small facts without emotions and propaganda. Now unfortunately there are no leaders such as Joseph Stalin.
Small Town America UGX

Northfield, NJ

#140 Mar 12, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>of course
<quoted text>They is not communists, they just clown with Red Flags.
(var-1)You nothing know, and nothing understanding, but permanent you say opposite.
(var-2)You don't know anything, and you don't understand, but constantly arguing with those who know.
You probably need to explain primitive concepts. If you read a bit of Marx, if you are familiar with the works of Lenin, if you carry on his chest Komsomolsk icon, and Masturbation at the portrait of Stalin, then you are not a Communist. You are not a Communist, because you don't live according to the laws of the Communist society, you work in a capitalist, or you yourself capitalist-employer. You are a part of the bourgeois-democratic regime. It is the alphabet. If you do not know such simple things, then go play in the sandbox, you have nothing to do in adults.

<quoted text>Really stupid to do &#1073;&#1077;&#10 79;&#1072;&#1087;& #1077;&#1083;&#1103; &#1094;&#1080;&#10 86;&#1085;&#1085;& #1099;&#1077; statements, and do not have the necessary knowledge.
p.s. Give me your nuts, I love peanut butter =))
You are either in denial, or a dimwitted fool. I suspect the latter. And now you make homosexual proposals. You are totally confused comrade. And cetainly ill-informed about Russia. You must be completely isolated from the reality of Russia, or blind as a bat.
Small Town America UGX

Northfield, NJ

#141 Mar 12, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
update about Stalin
Stalin was the leader of the most powerful nation in the world. But he did not steal from the people-not even one ruble. He did not use their status to their children, do not save money. After his death they found 2 suit, a few pairs of socks, a collection of manual hours and Smoking pipes. Socks he was repairing itself. Costume for parad was new, suit everyday was in a bad state. Integrity of the person is determined by the degree of self-sacrifice for other people.
This is small facts without emotions and propaganda. Now unfortunately there are no leaders such as Joseph Stalin.
Stalin was a killer of anyone who opposed him, or who he thought could be a threat to his power. You are really a confused and mentally sick idiot. Just another brainwashed Russian fool.
"Stalin was the leader of the most powerful nation in the world". What an absurd statement. Now, you really show your ignorance.
But now Russia, without it's occupied and enslaved USSR, is no more. Never to rise again. Interesting how your "Communist Nation" fell and was destroyed. I guess it was not the most powerful "Nation" in the world after all. Huh!! LOL.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#142 Mar 13, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was a killer of anyone who opposed him, or who he thought could be a threat to his power. You are really a confused and mentally sick idiot. Just another brainwashed Russian fool.
"Stalin was the leader of the most powerful nation in the world". What an absurd statement. Now, you really show your ignorance.
But now Russia, without it's occupied and enslaved USSR, is no more. Never to rise again. Interesting how your "Communist Nation" fell and was destroyed. I guess it was not the most powerful "Nation" in the world after all. Huh!! LOL.
I bred a pity you. You do not use facts. Only the slogans and cliches. But most of all I like to hear about my country from the uneducated, but militant students.=)) You continue, continue to make people laugh. You give me a lot of positive emotions. You made my day.

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

#143 Apr 18, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
Today is the 60th anniversary of Stalin`s death.
He died 60 years ago in 1953.
He was clearly the greatest leader of 20th century.
Russia needs another leader like him.
Stalin died 60yrs ago and yet the mere mention of his name results in frothing at the mouth hysteria from reactionaries, anti-communists and pro-imperialist fascists! If you have been dead for six decades and are still slandered, hated and feared by Nazis, neoliberalists, imperialists, Nazi collaborators, profiteers of human suffering; you've done something worth applauding!
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#144 Apr 18, 2013
-Farah- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin died 60yrs ago and yet the mere mention of his name results in frothing at the mouth hysteria from reactionaries, anti-communists and pro-imperialist fascists! If you have been dead for six decades and are still slandered, hated and feared by Nazis, neoliberalists, imperialists, Nazi collaborators, profiteers of human suffering; you've done something worth applauding!
No, it means you're guilty of horrendous attrocities and one of the biggest mass murderers in history, so take off your hammer and sickle shaped rose coloured spectacles and accept it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 11 min Td clx 7,613
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 hr PolakPotrafi 3,222
News This Is What Happened When a Ukrainian Film Dir... 3 hr Hue 3
Why do people hate Russia so much or why you ha... (Apr '11) 10 hr Brilliant 112
Why people hate Russians? (Jan '11) 11 hr I am me 375
Why do so many Russians hate black people? (Sep '12) 21 hr I am me 1,849
Russia's Auto Market Driving in Reverse Fri John 1
More from around the web