Why do people hate Russia so much or ...

Why do people hate Russia so much or why you hate it all?

Posted in the Russia Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
M3D3Z

Korolëv, Russia

#1 Apr 10, 2011
Why???

Since: Dec 10

Seattle

#2 Apr 10, 2011
I don’t know, I guess some people still think the USSR is still around and that Russia is still controlling their countries. Others still have not gotten over the whole cold war propaganda our politicians and media fed us. Others are simply insane bigots and hate all groups that are different from them.

I personally like Russia a lot, which is why I post on the Russia forum! One would think those who don’t care for Russia would act like normal people stop posting on the Russia forum!*rolls eyes*

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#3 Apr 10, 2011
Most people don't hate Russia or Russians. There's a segment of Biased,hate-filled Russophobes who like to push the bullcrap putting /Russians down. And they are the people who have absolutley no idea about Russia or Russians. They have no understanding at all and don't even try to understand.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#4 Apr 10, 2011
Farah has the right idea, that the west has been pushing propoganda and lies even before WWII was over and the west was already trying to minimize the fact that it was the Soviet Union and the Red Army, Partsans and people who fought the homicidal genocidal german Nazis.

However, I think it goes much deeper than that. They get a strange tingling sensation in their feet and fear that they will pass out, if they treat Russia and Russians with understanding and admit that they are a great people, who have managed to be nice people even after all they have suffered over the past 800 years. And they can't admit that Russian culture is very advanced and the artists the creme de la creme.

they they continue to listen to Fox NOISE as one poster so aptly put it (pravda) and continue to trash Russia and Russians in order to make themselves feel good.

After all when your government, the lone superpower is busy meddling in the affairs of every coutnry in the world, they need an excuse, even if it is a bogus one to have someone to blame it on.

It's rather like the bully boy in a movie who hits his girlfriend in the mouth, and then his excuse is: "I'm sorry, but its just that damned Johnson (president) makes me so mad. so why hit his girlfriend eh? that's right. It's a bogus excuse to behave badly and blame it on somebody even if they are totally innocent.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 10, 2011
There´s no such a thing as hate.
Most likely, it´s their envy of Russian success.
Every country is full of idiots.
Somehow, we are lucky to see bunch of them posting here.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#6 Apr 10, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
And no country has more idiots than SLOvakia as evidenced by your stupid replies.
Yes we're really fortunate to have to endure Stefanya's demented rants.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 10, 2011
Since I see you here, I know you are one stupid Ukra peasant.
We already seen it, yesterday.
How come are you not washing dishes today ?
Pro Ukraine

UK

#8 Apr 10, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
Since I see you here, I know you are one stupid Ukra peasant.
We already seen it, yesterday.
How come are you not washing dishes today ?
You're a SLOvak peasent who dreams of washing dishes, unfortunately you're not qualiied.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 10, 2011
Congratulation on your exceptional spelling.
Stay with your dishes, instead !

California USA

#10 Apr 10, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
Oh yes there is such a thing as hate.
You are right about the rest of it.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 10, 2011
The way, I see it.
Hate among Ukra peasants is more of a matter of uneducated idiots.
Just see, Pukra he tops them all.

California USA

#12 Apr 10, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
LOL good one.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#13 Apr 10, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
It was a typo, I don't type SLOwly like you, you SLOw SLOvak.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#14 Apr 10, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
The way, I see it.
Hate among Ukra peasants is more of a matter of uneducated idiots.
Just see, Pukra he tops them all.
You hate everyone, you are the least educated person on this forum.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#15 Apr 10, 2011
Cassandra_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL good one.
Oh look! It's the Cassandra and poofter Pesky love in.

California USA

#18 Apr 15, 2011
FYI I don't hate Poles and I only went on the Poland forum because you're on THIS forum, as you have been ever since I came on this site.

You and STA (assuming you really are 2 different people) are the ones pushing ethnic hate so don't bitch about it when you get a little of it back whether it's from me, Pesky, uther...

nothing we say will ever compare to the things you and STA have said so please stop playing the victim, as usual.

So tell us, wtf are doing on the Russia forum? LOL

FYI #2 I've been watching a documentary about WW2. A lot of it covers what happened to Poland. Wow, it takes just one post from you for me to lose all my sympathy.

Location hidden

#20 Apr 15, 2011
Ape,

Where have you been my little kielbasa salesman ?
Are you still hiding behind other names ?
M3D3Z

Korolëv, Russia

#22 Apr 16, 2011
ellamaria kolehmainen wrote:
russians are rude
No They are as rude as Any other country
Small Town America UGX

Brunswick, ME

#23 Apr 16, 2011
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm sure you saw a documentary on Poland. What was the name of it?
I haven't been on this forum for 2 weeks but uther and his personalities has been on the Poland forum starting anti-Polish topics and even attacking me.
If you want to bring up Pesky attacking Polish people, give me a break. He doesn't need anything specific said by me as a reason to attack Polish people since he attacks them as he does Ukrainians with ZERO provocation. You already know that.
Even hmmmmm was jumping in attacking Poles on the Poland forum.
Which by the way, you Russians have every right to do since I feel everyone has a right to free speech even if I disagree with it. But just don't be hypocrites and complain about me going back at Russians when you attack part of my ancestry. All I am doing is pointing out your Russian hypocrisy.
Also after the Polish plane crash uther was making sick jokes about the dead Poles just hours after the crash, WITHOUT me or any other Polish people saying anything about his Russians.
Where have I attacked Russians in that fashion without some Russian like uther or part Russian like Pesky doing that to Poles (or even Jews) first?
Even after that, uther using all his personalities along with Pesky were trashing the dead Poles even to this day with ZERO provocation from me or any other Poles.
But like I say they have every right to do if that's what they want to do with their free speech.
As for me coming onto this forum, I came on here several years ago as a result of the Russian Robespierre attacking Poles on the Poland forum and then following him back to this forum.
I have at least said positive things about Russians on here from time to time.
You seem to be very upset and beginning to hallucinate, mein kleiner liebchen.
Deskboy

Hialeah, FL

#24 Apr 16, 2011
I hate Russians because they give white people a bad reputation. Still even today after the fall of Communism, they are always trying to fck things up for other white nations. Why can't they admit to their past transgressions and move into the 21st century, much less the 20th? Instead they are still international gangsters and criminals extraordinaire.
Even Peter the Great knew that they were smelly backwater peasants. He moved his capital to St. Petersburg, told the men that they had to shave their beards and move into a European mindset. Two hundred years later, they cannot behave like civilized people.
And Putin is the biggest asshole in the world, because he should be a better man. Obama is the biggest, of course, but that is because he believes in everything that the Russians used to.
And that, tovarich, is why I hate Mother Russia. Always have and always will. Now don’t get me started on the Germans. At least they behave themselves today, but Germany, the country that gave us not one, but two, count’em two world wars. Germans and Russians. I rooted for both sides on the Eastern Front, for each to destroy the other.
Fck Commie Russia, Fck Russian Gangsters and Fck NAZIs. Ahh!! I feel better now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Refugees Go Clubbing In Russia, Harass Girls, W... 2 hr Tm Clm 7
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 hr Tm Clm 5,148
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 4 hr Tz Cls 10,497
News Russian Conservatism on Gay Issues Provokes Cla... (Sep '13) 4 hr Belles Echoes 11
Putin is a weasel 8 hr Peter 2
News Perspective: Hitler, as seen by Russia (May '15) 12 hr PolakPotrafi 121
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 18 hr George 4,247
More from around the web