WHY are russians so ugly?
prototype

Libya

#1653 Apr 30, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
USA you can kiss my arse. Hehehehe.
Glad to see North Korea can now hit imperialist, racist nazi USA with it's long range nuclear missiles.
It's the only thing that imperialist, racist scumbag USA understands, an enormous nuclear missile up it's arse.
Keep it up N Korea the decent people of the World are with you.
Up yours USA.
I buy toilet paper with the " Stars and Stripes " printed on it. Hehehehehehe.
God bless North Korea forever.
Now that's really hilarious. Hehehehehe.

So true .

Since: Apr 13

berlin, germany

#1656 Apr 30, 2013
A North Korean ambassador has attacked the US as his country rebuffed fresh calls from its only ally China to give up its nuclear program.

In Seoul, South Korean Defence Minister Kim Kwan-jin told a parliamentary committee that North Korea still appeared poised to launch a missile from its east coast, although he declined to disclose the source of his information.

US Secretary of State John Kerry warned North Korea not to conduct a missile test, saying it would be provocation that would "raise people's temperatures" and further isolate the country.

Finally!!! USA terror will end i hope .

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#1657 Apr 30, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
A North Korean ambassador has attacked the US as his country rebuffed fresh calls from its only ally China to give up its nuclear program.
In Seoul, South Korean Defence Minister Kim Kwan-jin told a parliamentary committee that North Korea still appeared poised to launch a missile from its east coast, although he declined to disclose the source of his information.
US Secretary of State John Kerry warned North Korea not to conduct a missile test, saying it would be provocation that would "raise people's temperatures" and further isolate the country.
Finally!!! USA terror will end i hope .
By North Korea?Don't make me laugh.That fat clown Kim is only good to make people laugh.He could never penetrate the West Coast missile defense shield.

berlin, germany

#1658 Apr 30, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
By North Korea?Don't make me laugh.That fat clown Kim is only good to make people laugh.He could never penetrate the West Coast missile defense shield.

Could be true or false !!! A US intelligence assessment concludes that Iran has received advanced North Korean missiles capable of targeting USA capitals and giving the persian Republic's arsenal a significantly farther reach than previously disclosed.

Nobody knows if north korea really that powerful, but it is very possible .

Podolsk, Russia

#1659 Apr 30, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
This shield is unreliable.
It had never been seriously tested.

Besides, NK can carry it`s nukes by trade ships to LA or NY.

The location of USA is very vulnerable for such attacks.

berlin, germany

#1660 Apr 30, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
so true
Pro Ukraine

UK

#1661 Apr 30, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinhead !!! i have many arab and jews friends. i won't justify myself to you.....lil' fuckroach !!!
So you're still a nazi, your bible is Mein Kampf.
francdude

Pittsburgh, PA

#1663 Apr 30, 2013

Excuse is ok but russia have sexy,,

Podolsk, Russia

#1664 Apr 30, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>So you're still a nazi, your bible is Mein Kampf.
What about SS major Shukhevich whose picture hangs over your bad nazi?

East of Eden

#1665 Apr 30, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be true or false !!! A US intelligence assessment concludes that Iran has received advanced North Korean missiles capable of targeting USA capitals and giving the persian Republic's arsenal a significantly farther reach than previously disclosed.
Nobody knows if north korea really that powerful, but it is very possible .
Iran can never reach the US.The only way they could do it is if they manage to bring a submarine close to the American coast.If they shoot at someone it would be Israel.

East of Eden

#1666 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
The US has all its missile defense shields already armed and ready.

Podolsk, Russia

#1667 Apr 30, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
The US has all its missile defense shields already armed and ready.
It was tested on American missiles which trajactory was known and which had beacons.

East of Eden

#1668 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text>
It was tested on American missiles which trajactory was known and which had beacons.
Ya,let's see the scenario:"NKorea shot a missile...Watch out middle of the Ocean!",LMAO!

Podolsk, Russia

#1669 Apr 30, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,let's see the scenario:"NKorea shot a missile...Watch out middle of the Ocean!",LMAO!
What about trade ship?

Nuclear weapons is dangerous.
Extremely dangerous.
It`s not something to discuss flippantly.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#1670 May 1, 2013
Russian Untermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
What about SS major Shukhevich whose picture hangs over your bad nazi?
I don't have any pictures over my bed, Jurgen, unlike you who has a big picture of Stalin surrounded by flowers which you kiss every night.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1671 May 1, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having so much fun abusing russia. are you hiding your pain behind your hilarious jokes ?
You're female?!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/the-gambia/T...
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>In US & Canada our media is so scued, women are always portrayed slim and gorgeous. That's not the norm. I'm a size 10 with an hour glass figure and according to magazine's, movies and television I'm fat.
"OUR" media in the US and Canada?? WTF?
Are you American or Canadian?

What are you doing in Germany?

Uhhh... size 10 is not 'normal'. Just sayin'.

BTW you sound very jealous of Russian women :)

Location hidden

#1672 May 1, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
Okay besides the fact that most russians lie, cheat, and steal. Here is another reason why they suck.
So I recently bought my parents 2001 Honda Cr-V, it's a great car except for one thing. A few months before I bought it from my parents they were hit by a russian guy who had no license and no insurance. My dad inspected the car and there seemed to be no damage. So my dad decided to be the nice guy and let the guy go because he didn't want the guy to go to jail. Well a few weeks later the muffler started making this really annoying rattling sound. We thought it would probably be a cheap fix, nothing major. Well we took it in today and we got an estimate for $425. This is all because some stupid russian doesn't know how to drive and doesn't follow the law. Now right now I don't have an extra $425 and if I do in the near future there are a lot of better things I could do with that money.
So my my advice to russians: folow the freaking rules like everyone else in the US or screw yourself and go back to russia.
$425 in American dollars? Why are you using the dollar symbol? I though you Germans used Euros?

Where the fk is the euro symbol in the character map??

Location hidden

#1673 May 1, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Ofcourse. His do not German.
"karate fighter" has "berlin, germany" typed into her profile, so she isn't in Germany.

Do you think she is a lesbian? I think so. Most German women are lesbians. I heard their women are so ugly it's hard to tell the difference between a German man and a German woman. Do you think that's true?

Location hidden

#1674 May 1, 2013
prototype wrote:
Russian women are very beautiful, and that nazi idiot ( karate_gayter ) is jealous that the most beautiful german girl is nothing compared to the ugliest russian , it's also more then their looks. The Russian women that I have met not only try hard to look beautiful, but they also have culture and act as a lady. I also found them to be educated and very intelligent.
They're luckily blessed with good genes and take care of their appearance. You can say the same for most Eastern European women.
Russian girls can be smart or stupid, beautiful or ugly - because they are human like all of others people. They can be hurt by you and can be happy with you, they can make you happy or miserable, like all others women in the world, but russia has the highest percentage of beautiful educated and good-wives-willing women .
Sorry german dude, truth hurts !!!! german women are ugly cows .
German women look like men!

Location hidden

#1675 May 1, 2013
prototype wrote:
that nazi dude said what does it mean ????
You're the one who wrote it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Russians and Ukrainians the Same?By Serhii ... 3 hr Alexey25 174
News 'Putin's downfall': Here are 3 possible outcome... 6 hr Mr Slovak 4
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 9 hr Ym clm 5,754
News Russian military plans buildup from West to Pac... 11 hr someone 5
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 14 hr RUSSKI GO HOME 11,142
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 14 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,355
News Court in Russia-annexed Crimea bans Tatar assembly Wed RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 3
More from around the web