WHY are russians so ugly?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#1084 Mar 10, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
The British can never impact on my life,
My family would not them them.
Let's hope you're right.You don't wanna have to run to Russia.Life is tough there you know.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1085 Mar 10, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Dimitri we all know you are a Brit in Denial, and anglo saxon scum, no?
.

Realtrash talking bollocks, what a dumbass. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1086 Mar 10, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's hope you're right.You don't wanna have to run to Russia.Life is tough there you know.
.

Life is just fine in Motherland Russia.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#1087 Mar 10, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Life is just fine in Motherland Russia.
Ya,you can say that while living in UK.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1088 Mar 10, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,you can say that while living in UK.
.

I don't only live in UK.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#1089 Mar 10, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I don't only live in UK.
Do you live in Russia and work there all the time?Do you support your family with your Russian job?

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#1090 Mar 10, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I don't only live in UK.
Israel and USA too?
Small Town America UGX

Northfield, NJ

#1091 Mar 10, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
The British can never impact on my life,
My family would not them them.
So, "them, them", you still live with mommy and daddy, huh??

Russian and Italian ancestory? Interesting.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1094 Mar 11, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live in Russia and work there all the time?Do you support your family with your Russian job?
.

I don't need to work, I'm an educated, quite wealthy gentleman.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#1095 Mar 11, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I don't need to work, I'm an educated, quite wealthy gentleman.
You mean, you dont want to work, which is why you support socialism, because you are lazy.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#1096 Mar 11, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Life is just fine in Motherland Russia.
Life is normal.=)

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#1097 Mar 11, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Kakvo be,magare?
What his says?

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#1098 Mar 11, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I would not call the 150 million americans living on food stamps,
a...
What you say! O_o This true or joke? Ia v ahue!
Small Town America UGX

Northfield, NJ

#1099 Mar 11, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I don't need to work, I'm an educated, quite wealthy gentleman.
Well, you are not a gentleman, that is for sure. As far as wealth, it is not yours, unless you murdered your parents. And what you describe as yourelf, is a take-off of the proper British gentleman. So you lied about your parents keeping you seperate from Anglo-saxon influence.

A good commie should want to distribute his wealth and share it with others. You are obviously a fraud and fabricator of the truth.
Small Town America UGX

Northfield, NJ

#1100 Mar 11, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I don't need to work, I'm an educated, quite wealthy gentleman.
"I do not need to work" means you can not find a job and still sponging of your parents. Haha!!

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#1101 Mar 11, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are not a gentleman, that is for sure. As far as wealth, it is not yours, unless you murdered your parents. And what you describe as yourelf, is a take-off of the proper British gentleman. So you lied about your parents keeping you seperate from Anglo-saxon influence.
A good commie should want to distribute his wealth and share it with others. You are obviously a fraud and fabricator of the truth.
What is funny is that Dimitri uses "peasant" as an insult, even though Communism was supposedly for the "workers" and "peasants", and not the "wealthy bourgeois" like "Dimitri"100
Small Town America UGX

Northfield, NJ

#1102 Mar 11, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Oh yes, another intelligent comment,
I would not call the 150 million americans living on food stamps,
as being rich or even well off. Hehehehe.
You have your invented facts wrong, confused child.

150 million on food stamps? Wrong!! Our defined poor are what Russians would call average/normal class, with the exception that ours get free food stamps, free housing, free transportation, free healthcare, and TV's, and heating, etc.

Our stocks are up, more disposable income to spend. I have not even been impacted with the financial crisis. My quality of life has not changed, and I am even receiving $400 more per month clear after taxes, over last year. And, my home and property is mortage free. Ah! The freedom and high quality of life in the USA.
Small Town America UGX

Northfield, NJ

#1103 Mar 11, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funny is that Dimitri uses "peasant" as an insult, even though Communism was supposedly for the "workers" and "peasants", and not the "wealthy bourgeois" like "Dimitri"100
Dimwit100 is just a fraud. Certainly not a good commie. Dimwit now uses the terms workers and peasants to distinguish himself above the common folks. Not very good comunist thoughts or doctrine. More of an elite Monarchy mindset.
I bet, as an average American middle-class income citizen, I have more disposable cash than this delusional idiot has. AND, it is certain that he is not out on the world by himself, but rather still lives at home with his parents, and is still a student. His immature posts indicate that.
And he even admitted he only visited Russia once, in Saint Petersburg.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1104 Mar 11, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, you dont want to work, which is why you support socialism, because you are lazy.
.

Don't be silly.

For your information, I've supported communism since University days.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#1105 Mar 11, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Don't be silly.
For your information, I've supported communism since University days.
It is easy to support communism while living in Britain and never living under communism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 4 min uther pendragon 11,150
Looking for Russia citizens to interview 18 hr mayobi 1
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 19 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,361
News Are Russians and Ukrainians the Same?By Serhii ... 21 hr George 183
TURKEY==>>IS the YARD DOG OF USA! 23 hr TURKS RSAVAGES 1
News 'Putin's downfall': Here are 3 possible outcome... Thu Mr Slovak 4
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) Thu Ym clm 5,754
More from around the web