“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#708 Nov 26, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I understand a few words, it would be better if I could see it in Cyrillic.
Unfortunately,Topix doesn't support Cyrillic but you would probably still just understand only a word here and there.That's how I am with other Slavic languages.I only understand Russian cause when I was going to school Russian language was mandatory to study.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#709 Nov 26, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I understand a few words, it would be better if I could see it in Cyrillic.

That's a laugh, idiot peasants like you are too dense

to understand anything

East of Eden

#710 Nov 26, 2012
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
That's a laugh, idiot peasants like you are too dense
to understand anything
Do you understand anything?

Location hidden

#711 Nov 26, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand anything?

I know you sound a lot like a facking idiot from the Ukraine.

East of Eden

#712 Nov 26, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Macedonians are Bulgarians just West Bulgarians.
Macedonians are essentially Bulgarians who got trapped in Yugoslavia rather than in Bulgaria.
You don't support your Macedonian Bulgarian people?
__
_
_
You are suspicious to say the least!
_
Your use of Arse & very good use of English makes me believe you likely live in the U.K!
_
_
_
So, what is the story?
Let, me take a stab at it.
Jewish Bulgarians who fled Bulgaria to Britain during the Holocaust?
Or perhaps fled from Bulgaria to Israel during the Holocaust & then later to Britain from Israel due to better wealth & lack of terrorism in Britain vs Israel for Jews?
Haha,I just read your post again.No,I don't live in UK.I use "arse" to go around Topix censure,LOL
Pedro

North, SC

#714 Jan 18, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m not a woman moron.
You have proven you`r not a Ukranian, decause you don`t know that my name is a male one.
Hahaha! A GOOD ONE! He did not say you were a woman, you DUMB n' UGLY russky!
Pedro

North, SC

#715 Jan 18, 2013
Russians are ugly and their cyrillic alphabet is also ugly, so are their cars and most everything else they produce including the ugly communism they produced since 1917. The reasons are plenty: It took Russia several centuries to destroy their genetic base of intelligent and beautiful people by massive alcohol abuse, the cold climate, isolation from the rest of the world, gloomy weather, environmental pollution and the system that they lived and live under - miserable, rude, mean and ugly. They have conflicts with all their neighbors and Russia always tried to push their ugly mean ways of living onto the neighboring nations, such as Mongolia, China, Korea, Germany, Finland, Latvia, Poland, Hungary etc. etc. but also remote countries such as Cuba, Nicaragua, Vietnam, Angola, Yemen etc. One of the major problems why Russians look ugly is lack of intermixing with other tribes and overwhelming number of incestuous relationships in their families. Also sex with animals is a norm in the past and today's Russia. Vodka is the #1 culprit though.

East of Eden

#716 Jan 18, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Andale,Andaleeee!Pedro,are you a Mexican?LOL

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#717 Jan 18, 2013
Pedro wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Russian is smarter than a dumb Yank.

Podolsk, Russia

#718 Jan 18, 2013
Pedro wrote:
Russians are ugly and their cyrillic alphabet is also ugly, so are their cars and most everything else they produce including the ugly communism they produced since 1917. The reasons are plenty: It took Russia several centuries to destroy their genetic base of intelligent and beautiful people by massive alcohol abuse, the cold climate, isolation from the rest of the world, gloomy weather, environmental pollution and the system that they lived and live under - miserable, rude, mean and ugly. They have conflicts with all their neighbors and Russia always tried to push their ugly mean ways of living onto the neighboring nations, such as Mongolia, China, Korea, Germany, Finland, Latvia, Poland, Hungary etc. etc. but also remote countries such as Cuba, Nicaragua, Vietnam, Angola, Yemen etc. One of the major problems why Russians look ugly is lack of intermixing with other tribes and overwhelming number of incestuous relationships in their families. Also sex with animals is a norm in the past and today's Russia. Vodka is the #1 culprit though.
This is USA what is pushing their way of life around the world goes about the world looting shooting.
USA was founded on stolen land from Indians.
First thing Yanks did was genocide of native Americans.
USA was founded by criminals and oher human trash from Europe.

Now they are pusshing their ugly way of life, support such disgusting things like homosexualism all over the world and in Russia either.
USA kils millions of poeple in Iraq and Afganistan, starts wars in the middle East, torture people in Gquantanomo.....

USA is ugly alright.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#719 Jan 18, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is USA what is pushing their way of life around the world goes about the world looting shooting.
Says the Bolshevik.
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>USA was founded on stolen land from Indians.
Russia was founded on stolen land from Siberians, Finnics, Volga Bulgars,etc.
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>First thing Yanks did was genocide of native Americans.
This is what Russia did to many of its people.
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>USA was founded by criminals and oher human trash from Europe.
Russia was founded by a criminal from Scandinavia.
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>Now they are pusshing their ugly way of life, support such disgusting things like homosexualism all over the world and in Russia either.
What happened to liberal demokracy which YOU promote?
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>USA kils millions of poeple in Iraq and Afganistan, starts wars in the middle East, torture people in Gquantanomo.....
USA is ugly alright.
Russia tortured, and still tortures people. Russia killed millions in Afghanistan, and millions in WW2.

Location hidden

#720 Jan 18, 2013
Pedro wrote:

This is novel, idiot Pedro talking bollocks. Hehehehehe.

Podolsk, Russia

#721 Jan 18, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Bolshevik.
<quoted text>
Russia was founded on stolen land from Siberians, Finnics, Volga Bulgars,etc.
<quoted text>
This is what Russia did to many of its people.
<quoted text>
Russia was founded by a criminal from Scandinavia.
<quoted text>
What happened to liberal demokracy which YOU promote?
<quoted text>
Russia tortured, and still tortures people. Russia killed millions in Afghanistan, and millions in WW2.
Do you really believe that Russia is uglier than USA??
If Russia would act in American way, there would have been no Chechenian issue now, cause there would be no Chechens left.

In your mind.

#722 Jan 18, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Russia would act in American way, there would have been no Chechenian issue now, cause there would be no Chechens left.
Didn't you call of total extinction and genocide of Chechens? so you are very much like an American then, no?

East of Eden

#723 Jan 18, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your mistake you didn't act that way.It's not too late to fix it though.Russia and USA should get together and deal with the filthy muslims once and for all.

In your mind.

#724 Jan 18, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your mistake you didn't act that way.It's not too late to fix it though.Russia and USA should get together and deal with the filthy muslims once and for all.
Chechens were peaceful people, only due to Russian invasion, it turned into a warzone and Islamic groups took advantage of it.

In your mind.

#725 Jan 18, 2013
Chechen Terrorism and Islamism is just russian goverment propaganda in order to justify their imperialism

Since: Aug 12

Antalya, Turkey

#726 Jan 18, 2013
Usa people and england people really so ugly.

Russia ehhh , I'm half chechen and chechen girls are beautiful :D lol Chechnyaaaaa

Podolsk, Russia

#727 Jan 18, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Chechens were peaceful people, only due to Russian invasion, it turned into a warzone and Islamic groups took advantage of it.
Peaceful people? lol.
Their national business had always been robery and kidnapping.

In your mind.

#728 Jan 18, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Usa people and england people really so ugly.
Russia ehhh , I'm half chechen and chechen girls are beautiful :D lol Chechnyaaaaa
From what I have seen, the average Chechen girl is average,, but the beatufiul Chechen girls are really really beautiful, certainly better than Scandinavia . Circassian women are also nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hero or villain? WWII partisan Bandera still an... (Jun '14) 6 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 472
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 9 min uther pendragon 11,522
PUTIN==>>TURKOFlLE MORON! 22 min Robespierre 12
Russia sees harsh crackdown on independent media 32 min Avenger 1
Estonia; the Nazi state 51 min tarmo 38
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 3,080
Are Russians human? 2 hr English white guy 1
More from around the web