AbeUG wrote:
Calm down hal
Calm down.......relax.......everyth ing will be OK
;-)
No need to keep OCD chimping out
:)
Listen you filthy pile of garbage.

I just do what I do & that is that.

You get on my last f*cking nerves you filthy animal!

You start your little OCD snippy garbage for no purpose.

It gets on my nerves to what an illogical, annoying pile of garbage you are.

Now I am pissed off.

I get your filthy guts.

You never know when to shut that filthy Western European mouth of yours!

You are so obviously one of these filthy British Island apes that I hate so much!

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#423 Nov 21, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
utherpendragon is a vicious Jew-hater.
Then he can drop his drawers and put out for the muslim scum.

East of Eden

#424 Nov 21, 2012
There's a question for the Russiand.
Why do you guys hate Jews?Russia should stop backing up terrorist muslim countries.If you give them a hand,they'll swallow your whole arm.Look at reality.They are all along your southern border and they have ambitions to move up north.

East of Eden

#425 Nov 21, 2012
*a question for the Russians.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#427 Nov 21, 2012
Milena N wrote:
Why do you guys hate Jews?Russia should stop backing up terrorist muslim countries.If you give them a hand,they'll swallow your whole arm.Look at reality.They are all along your southern border and they have ambitions to move up north.
Question is based on nothing. "Why do you hate Jews?"
And where such confidence? Location information that Russian hate Jews? From Yutuba? So it's funny.
I can also ask the Americans .... "Why do you hate Macią?" Funny? That, and I also funny.
Where did you get that Russian hate Jews?
I have another question, which already suggests.
Russian you see? This is not trolling. I have come to believe that the majority of the people of this forum, Russian is not seen. And had no contact with them.
You, personally, communicating with Russian (Ukrainians, Belarusians, Poles)? You all know how to look Slavs? No offense, but judging by this forum, there are very few people (very few) who know little about Russia or were in Russia or communicated with the Russian. So much shit (sorry), swearing, nitsionalizma and illiteracy, I have not seen one yet. We even children are more educated. And here .... easy ..... "Pig shit gay ........." It's horrible!... And these people are trying to teach us morality?
Basically, trolls, and small children. Or not educated adults who say that the United States invented the car. And much more, ignorant, stupid and a Nazi.

So ...... I'm sorry, did you know that the Russian hate Jews?

Location hidden

#428 Nov 21, 2012
sovos wrote:
<quoted text>
I can also ask the Americans .... "Why do you hate Macią?"
Martians

East of Eden

#429 Nov 21, 2012
sovos wrote:
<quoted text>
Question is based on nothing. "Why do you hate Jews?"
And where such confidence? Location information that Russian hate Jews? From Yutuba? So it's funny.
I can also ask the Americans .... "Why do you hate Macią?" Funny? That, and I also funny.
Where did you get that Russian hate Jews?
I have another question, which already suggests.
Russian you see? This is not trolling. I have come to believe that the majority of the people of this forum, Russian is not seen. And had no contact with them.
You, personally, communicating with Russian (Ukrainians, Belarusians, Poles)? You all know how to look Slavs? No offense, but judging by this forum, there are very few people (very few) who know little about Russia or were in Russia or communicated with the Russian. So much shit (sorry), swearing, nitsionalizma and illiteracy, I have not seen one yet. We even children are more educated. And here .... easy ..... "Pig shit gay ........." It's horrible!... And these people are trying to teach us morality?
Basically, trolls, and small children. Or not educated adults who say that the United States invented the car. And much more, ignorant, stupid and a Nazi.
So ...... I'm sorry, did you know that the Russian hate Jews?
Well,look at Russian policies.Naturally,Russia supports Iran and Palestinians.Why?Just because US supports Israel?Russia is a Christian country.It's very unnatural for it to support Islamic countries.

Location hidden

#430 Nov 21, 2012
Milena N wrote:
By the way ... Why all the forum topics, necessarily come to the topic ..... about the Jews? Why? Are you sick at all?
As soon as there is a theme, a dozen posts, there is a Jew who is the worst ... You, the Anglo-Saxons, never ceases to amaze its limited outlook.
The theme of the ugly Russian here. Although, this is such bullshit. LOL. As we say ..... "Nothing to complain to the mirror, the person crooked"
  Where do the Jews? If you hated so Jews, create theme .... "Jews, shit" and insulted them there as you like. If you think it's worthy.

East of Eden

#431 Nov 21, 2012
sovos wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way ... Why all the forum topics, necessarily come to the topic ..... about the Jews? Why? Are you sick at all?
As soon as there is a theme, a dozen posts, there is a Jew who is the worst ... You, the Anglo-Saxons, never ceases to amaze its limited outlook.
The theme of the ugly Russian here. Although, this is such bullshit. LOL. As we say ..... "Nothing to complain to the mirror, the person crooked"
  Where do the Jews? If you hated so Jews, create theme .... "Jews, shit" and insulted them there as you like. If you think it's worthy.
I didn't bring the Jew subject here.You were already arguing about it.You never answered my question.Why is Russia supporting terrorist Islamic governments?

Location hidden

#432 Nov 21, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,look at Russian policies.Naturally,Russia supports Iran and Palestinians.Why?Just because US supports Israel?Russia is a Christian country.It's very unnatural for it to support Islamic countries.
Where did you get that support Iran?
We do not support the aggression on Iran. Again you are sure that Iran nuclear weapons? You are familiar with the technology proihvodstva enriched uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons? You physicist nuclear physicist? Number of centrifuges to enrich uranium, very little in Iran. This is a very high-tech proihvodstvo. To do this, dozens of years of research and a huge technological "school." A couple of weeks ago, the BBC has published a report on the surprising number of centrifuges in Iran ...... My god ....... it even freshman is clear that with such a pace of uranium enrichment, nuclear bomb will be in Iran ... years .... twenty. And given the level of technology Iran missile carriers. Then ... method of delivery of the bombs (in twenty years) will not be ready.
And it's say your source. You anything other than idiotic internet read? Newspapers, magazines, journalism?

The second question to you about Islam. And where is Islam? Islam and?
Strange ... you as a representative of "the most progressive country" in the solar system, motivate their Anex on sovereign states, because of a different faith? You Americans? A symbol of tolerance and democracy? And why do I have to look bad Muslim? In my country, every tenth citizen, a Muslim. I must shoot him? And it is you, America, I advise? You .... "Sun" of democracy and tolerance?
Once again, you will invade a sovereign state that those guilty ..... that she has a lot of oil. And all this nonsense ...... "Lack of democracy, bad faith, human rights ...." and stuff, is aimed at the global outlook. And first of all to you, the Americans. What would you Americans feverishly clapping and paid money to the budget.
I do not want to talk about it. You do not know her. Maybe go back to the topic of this idiotic "ugly Russian"? You saw Russian?
Just do not talk about Brighton Beach. There are no Russian.

Location hidden

#433 Nov 21, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't bring the Jew subject here.You were already arguing about it.You never answered my question.Why is Russia supporting terrorist Islamic governments?
And who said that we support the terrorists? Your government? That's right, what else to say. I want the money, they will say what they want.
Why Iran terroist? Why Iraq terrorist? Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Instead it was found. Why pillaged the country? Now there is the "stone age." Why Libya flooded? Gaddafi terrorist, not a Democrat? This is ridiculous. In Libya, the standard of living was higher than in America.

Where we support terrorists? And who said this shit? The U.S. State Department? Very "objective" source.

East of Eden

#434 Nov 21, 2012
sovos wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not support the aggression on Iran. Again you are sure that Iran nuclear weapons? You are familiar with the technology proihvodstva enriched uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons? You physicist nuclear physicist? Number of centrifuges to enrich uranium, very little in Iran. This is a very high-tech proihvodstvo. To do this, dozens of years of research and a huge technological "school." A couple of weeks ago, the BBC has published a report on the surprising number of centrifuges in Iran ...... My god ....... it even freshman is clear that with such a pace of uranium enrichment, nuclear bomb will be in Iran ... years .... twenty. And given the level of technology Iran missile carriers. Then ... method of delivery of the bombs (in twenty years) will not be ready.
And it's say your source. You anything other than idiotic internet read? Newspapers, magazines, journalism?
Strange ... you as a representative of "the most progressive country" in the solar system, motivate their Anex on sovereign states, because of a different faith? You Americans? A symbol of tolerance and democracy? And why do I have to look bad Muslim? In my country, every tenth citizen, a Muslim. I must shoot him? And it is you, America, I advise? You .... "Sun" of democracy and tolerance?
Once again, you will invade a sovereign state that those guilty ..... that she has a lot of oil. And all this nonsense ...... "Lack of democracy, bad faith, human rights ...." and stuff, is aimed at the global outlook. And first of all to you, the Americans. What would you Americans feverishly clapping and paid money to the budget.
I do not want to talk about it. You do not know her. Maybe go back to the topic of this idiotic "ugly Russian"? You saw Russian?
You know damn well Iran would get a nuke as soon as it gets its change.They are the most fanatic Islamic regime in the world.They live to see all Christian nations destroyed.Did you know they've blocked the internet and are running their own Iranian version of it?My husband is in the Middle East close to the Iranian border.He says he has trouble browsing because of the Iranians blocking the access.

East of Eden

#435 Nov 21, 2012
sovos wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't tell you to shoot all Muslims,although you can't trust them.You know Russia has also suffered terrorists acts committed by Islamic extremists.I was talking about supporting terrorist regimes,such as Iran and Hamas.

East of Eden

#436 Nov 21, 2012
sovos wrote:
<quoted text>
And who said that we support the terrorists? Your government? That's right, what else to say. I want the money, they will say what they want.
Why Iran terroist? Why Iraq terrorist? Weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Instead it was found. Why pillaged the country? Now there is the "stone age." Why Libya flooded? Gaddafi terrorist, not a Democrat? This is ridiculous. In Libya, the standard of living was higher than in America.
Where we support terrorists? And who said this shit? The U.S. State Department? Very "objective" source.
I know you do.You've supported terrorist Palestinian organizations during the entire cold war and until this day.

Location hidden

#437 Nov 21, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well Iran would get a nuke as soon as it gets its change.They are the most fanatic Islamic regime in the world.They live to see all Christian nations destroyed.Did you know they've blocked the internet and are running their own Iranian version of it?My husband is in the Middle East close to the Iranian border.He says he has trouble browsing because of the Iranians blocking the access.
All ... You do not understand what you are talking about. Rather see in the ideology of the state. By the way, to whom I "tip my hat" so it's in front of an ideological war, pursued by the U.S.. Here, you really are the best! Sarcasm. You really are the best!
Iran, the most ardent supporter of Islam? A lot of my friends were working in Iran. Never, I repeat, never oppressed Iranians moyh acquaintances Christians. When they went to church and prayed. You probably nonsense, but in Iran many Christian churches .... was. And the Catholic and Orthodox ... and all.
All. You do not know what say. I want no more. It is useless.

So you know about the ugly Russian?

Location hidden

#438 Nov 21, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you have a very beautiful name! It Slavic. Or again, the author will not believe me?))))

East of Eden

#439 Nov 21, 2012
sovos wrote:
<quoted text>
All ... You do not understand what you are talking about. Rather see in the ideology of the state. By the way, to whom I "tip my hat" so it's in front of an ideological war, pursued by the U.S.. Here, you really are the best! Sarcasm. You really are the best!
Iran, the most ardent supporter of Islam? A lot of my friends were working in Iran. Never, I repeat, never oppressed Iranians moyh acquaintances Christians. When they went to church and prayed. You probably nonsense, but in Iran many Christian churches .... was. And the Catholic and Orthodox ... and all.
All. You do not know what say. I want no more. It is useless.
So you know about the ugly Russian?
I don't trust muslims.The moment you turn your back and they'll stab you in the back.
PS.What ugly Russian?

East of Eden

#440 Nov 21, 2012
sovos wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you have a very beautiful name! It Slavic. Or again, the author will not believe me?))))
Ya znayu shto moe imya Slavyanskovo.;))

Location hidden

#441 Nov 21, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't trust muslims.The moment you turn your back and they'll stab you in the back.
PS.What ugly Russian?
Because, one degenerate, so called forum topic. You saw Russian? They are ugly

East of Eden

#442 Nov 21, 2012
sovos wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, one degenerate, so called forum topic. You saw Russian? They are ugly
No they aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World War 3 fears: Poland fears Russian invasio... 15 min neutral observer 1
"As a Russian patriot I want Ukraine to win" 21 min Stars and Stripes 9
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 29 min Joisey Abe 8,964
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 33 min Pro-Ukraine 1,451
Russia is a 'threat to global democracy', Ukrai... 35 min Joisey Abe 28
WHY are RuSSians like Joisey Abe/Utherpendragon... 44 min Joisey Abe 5
Kosovo imposes sanctions, Russians amused 52 min Joisey Abe 4
•••

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••