Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Milena N wrote:
What the hell is a Slavic Jew?
1. Eden doesn't exist.
2. A Slavic Jew is a Jew of Slavic ethnicity.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason to get all butt-hurt about something is if you actually believe it to be true. That is why when it comes to Polish jokes you and Limpy...
Defending against Polish jokes has nothing to do with me.

I myself have always found Polish people to be smart.

It is not about me here.

It is about stupid morons like yourself who you yourselves believe the Polish joke to be true because you believe anything you hear on T.V like most idiots in the West do. LOL

It is the Blacks & Hispanics who are the real dumb dumbs.

__

Before the 1960's - 1970's almost all Americans saw Blacks as stupid & not equal.

_

In the 1960's - 1970's the media on T.V told Americans that Blacks were equal.

Dumb Americans believed this because they hear it on T.V.

In the 1970's the media on T.V told Americans Dumb Polish jokes.

Dumb Americans believed this because they hear it on T.V

__
_

The truth of the matter there are facts & then there is T.V fantasy.

You seem to live with T.V fantasy when it comes to Polish jokes.

__

The fact of the matter is that Polish Americans scored a 109 IQ in the 1970's while Chinese Americans scored a 108 IQ in the 1970's while German Americans scored a 105 IQ while Italian Ameericans scored a 100 IQ while African Americans scored a 82 IQ.

__

So, if all of a sudden they started blasting the T.V with dumb Chink jokes against Chinese people.

Then, many people told Dumb Chink jokes all over as if Chinese people were stupid.

Do you think that this would be okay?

If some Chinese people got upset because this slandered Chinese Americans for being smart.

Would that mean these Chinese people got upset because they believed it was true?

Of course not!

__

So, if Polish Americans had an even higher IQ than Chinese Americans?

Why wouldn't I or any Polish American not feel the need to defend our Polish intellect.

For me it makes it all the worse.

I would find a Dumb Chink joke far more offensive than a Dumb Negro joke.

The reason I would find it offensive is because Chinese Americans are way more intelligent than African Americans.

If there was a wave of Dumb Chink jokes Chinese people would have every right to stand up against the slanderous propaganda of calling an intelligent population as stupid.

__

You would get this yourself if you weren't such a stupid ape.

__

Do tell me this one?

I am Polish Catholic & not Jewish at all.

Tell me why I kicked around Abe intellectually all day who is part Jewish?

Tell me why I kick you around Intellectually all day?

__

Truth is both you & Abe are 2 stupid Jews.

You both aren't very bright & you both look embarassingly primitive & stupid.

__

When, we look at some real Polish people out of here from Poland like Kubek or Matrix they are both very methodical, logical, calculated & factually oriented.

You & Abe on the other hand are so far from this.

You both lack factual or logical statements & resort to ad hominem little snppy BS.

__

I have barely seen you bring up any kind of retorts based in sheer logic & factual imput.

You mostly just run your mouth with a lot of ad hominem smack talk & so does Abe!

(When I think of ad hominem smack talk I think of a stupid Negro.)

When looking at you & abe 2 stupid Jews.

Then looking at real Polish people on here including Kubek, & Matrix.

It becomes obvious to how stupid & primitive you & Abe are.

You both are stupid, annoying Jews who can hardly stand up with any kind of intellectual guidance.

You wouldn't dare stand up to me intellectually or stand up to Kubek or Matrix intellectually because you know you are simply too stupid to do so

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason to get all butt-hurt about something is if you actually believe it to be true. That is why when it comes to Polish jokes you and Limpy...
Uther you are a stupid Jew.

I told you already a few times that Poland has more less Semitic (South-West Asian genetics) than most of Europe did.

I showed you this factual genetic map a few times.

You still can't listen, think, learn or be guided by factual evidecnce.

Because despite my factual genetic map showing how Poland is less Semitic by genes than most of Europe you still didn't listen or learn.

__
_

It is obvious that you are far too stupid to understand the concept of fact.

You are too primitive to understand what facts are.

You as Abe tend to think anything you want to be must be automatically reality.

You 2 Jews tend to need real bad to get your way.

__
_
_

If you, Abe & Pesky army are suppose to show the intellect of Jews.

If Kubek, Matrix & myself are suppsoe to show the intellect of Polish people.

Then it becomes obvious that you Jews are dumb & primitive.

While significantly more dumb than the Polish people here.

You Jews make up for it with your major, major desperation, OCD fits & your berserk manipulative little chimp games.

__
_

You Ashkenazi Jews are just the result of when a dirty Palestinian like people mixed with Polish people.

You are shit but a mix of power mongering terrorist scum mixed with Polish Aryan.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone need to defend slavic women? The only reason to get all butt-hurt about something is if you actually believe it to be true. That is why when it comes to Polish jokes you and Limpy...
So why do you get all butthurt at all the Russian Jokes Small Town America says?

You hate STA's guts because of all the Russian jokes he tells.

90% of the things STA says about Russians are Russian jokes. STA just likes to laugh at Russians. So why do you have this visceral hatred for STA when the worst thing he is guilty of is making Russian jokes?

Don't tell me you are angry at STA because you believe his Russian jokes are true about Russians.

Evidently you believe STA's Russian jokes are true. That's why you have this insane hatred of him.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone need to defend slavic women? The only reason to get all butt-hurt about something is if you actually believe it to be true. That is why when it comes to Polish jokes you and Limpy...
You hate STA because he likes to laugh at Russians by making Russian jokes. So what does that say about you?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Pinky Minus The Brain wrote:
<quoted text>1. Eden doesn't exist.
2. A Slavic Jew is a Jew of Slavic ethnicity.
1.Eden may not exist but East of Eden does
2.You can't be a Slavic Jew.You're either a Slav or a JEw.Unles you're mixed Slavo-Jew.But you could only be considered s Jew if your mother's one.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate STA because he likes to laugh at Russians by making Russian jokes. So what does that say about you?
STD UGX goes off on OCD fueled paleo-nazi rants much like you and LimpKielbasa do. Hmmmm. Are you all the same malignant troll? These have nothing to do with slavs actually. Most are just hurling paranoid threats against ordinary Americans and making the USA look stupid.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Milena N wrote:
What the hell is a Slavic Jew?
AbeUG. Try to find a European Jew whose ancestry is entirely semitic. Do you not think Polish Jews have some Polish...?

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
AbeUG. Try to find a European Jew whose ancestry is entirely semitic. Do you not think Polish Jews have some Polish...?
They aren't real Jews then.Anyway,what's your problem with Jews?You should be fighting Muslim scum instead.They are the real threat.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's AbeUG?

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't real Jews then.Anyway,what's your problem with Jews?You should be fighting Muslim scum instead.They are the real threat.
He does worship Jews.

He is a Jew.

He does fight Muslim scum.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
He does worship Jews.
He is a Jew.
He does fight Muslim scum.
If he's a Jew,why does he worship Jews?

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's a Jew,why does he worship Jews?
???

If he was not a Jew why would he worship Jews?

Well.... Jesus was a Jew but that is besides the point.

Uther here seems to hate Jesus & the Christian faith as he has mocked the Holy Eucharist.

Uther worships Jews as a people as if they are the chosen ones the great few.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah uther loves Jews alright. LOL That's why he blames Jerusalem for Soviet Moscow's atrocities.
Well, Jew Naftaly Frenkel was born near Jerusalem in Haifa Israel.

Jew Nattaly Frenkel went to the Soviet Union to setup Gulags.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naftaly_Frenkel

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah uther loves Jews alright. LOL That's why he blames Jerusalem for Soviet Moscow's atrocities.
Here we go again.

You really don't know when to shut your mouth do you Abe?

You remind me of Irish people which is why I hate Irish people.

Irish people are like you they talk too much & don't know when to shut their mouths.

Irish people also chew bones on & on about crap like you do.

Irish people are very gossipy, vindictive & snotty like you are.

__
_
_
_

Are you British Abe?

Because British people are much like Irish people.

__

You never say anything against British people.

Quite the opposite you even compromised to Brit Jules into saying Poland is a matriarchial society.

You also got extremely upset the other day when I gave my methodical, calculated reasoning for seeing Brits as the current biggest enemies of Polish people.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Irish people never know when to shut their mouths, so I guess that explains why you never know when to shut your mouth being that you are half Irish.
I made a factual comment that uther said "JERUSALEM controlled Soviet Moscow and was the reason for Soviet atrocities" so what's wrong with pointing that out? Didn't you say you only like talking about facts? Its a fact that uther blamed JERUSALEM for Soviet atrocities. Why does that offend you? Because that goes against your notion that "uther is a Jew"?
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Irish people never know when to shut their mouths, so I guess that explains why you never know when to shut your mouth being that you are half Irish.
I made a factual comment that uther said "JERUSALEM controlled Soviet Moscow and was the reason for Soviet atrocities" so what's wrong with pointing that out? Didn't you say you only like talking about facts? Its a fact that uther blamed JERUSALEM for Soviet atrocities. Why does that offend you? Because that goes against your notion that "uther is a Jew"?
You still didn't get the hint did you?

Irish people are like you.

They have major trouble listening, they have major trouble being reasoned with & they tend to be extremely one track minded & OCD & endlessly chew bones on & on about non sense.

You remind me of Irish people & that is why I hate you & Irish people.

You must have British Island roots you are just like this annoying stupid race of people who are indigenous to the British Islands.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I mostly like to talk about history, anthropology, science, politics, anything factual & calculated.

__

You are not like this.

You seem to both enjoy talking & obsessing more about who is what, who did what, who is doing this, this social clique did that, OMG how could she do that, how could she do this.

This is how Irish people & British Islanders in general are.

They are stupid, annoying, gossipy, vindictive, social conformity obsessed, annoying pricks like you.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I have still never seen an Irish person in my life who didn't have major, major trouble listening.

You are just like this!

You are like these Western European apes!

You are an aweful listener.

Just by looking at how often you react to things so out of context & don't seem to listen to things people say here.

It is obvious you have major, major trouble listening.

__
_

Furthermore like Irish people you not only have major, major trouble listening but major, major trouble being reasoned with.

__
_
_

Someone like me who was "SUPPOSE" to be your team mate?

You could NEVER listen to me or attempt to be reasonable with me.

This is very much like Irish people!

__
_

You are very, very, much a Western European!

That is why you get on my f*cking nerves like most of you filthy stupid, Western European filthy pricks!

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
OMG Hal LOL
I made a simple observation in my post 415....and now you just chimped out with 3 OCD rants accusing me of qualities that you just proved that YOU HAVE.... in your last 3 OCD chimp posts to me.
Calm down.
Are you on drugs now?
What is the purpose of this comment?

Everything with you is completely purposeless.

What is even the purpose of you spending more time going after me than your enemies because I don't agree with you on simple things?

There is something very wrong with that!

Since I have been here probably about 75% of my fighting comments here have been with you!!!

That says something is very, very wrong!

It is you who starts the crap because you can't take it if someone doesn't agree with you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 1 hr Foo 1,069
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists 2 hr tm clm 596
Hero or villain? WWII partisan Bandera still an... 2 hr tm clm 387
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 4 hr Shem 7,771
Turkey: 'We're ready to increase food exports t... 4 hr Dander 17
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) 6 hr Talat Pasha 2,669
Malaysian Airlines plane shot down over Ukraine... 7 hr ThatOneBand 1,224
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••