Putin signs anti-gay law banning 'propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations' in Russia

Jun 30, 2013 Full story: Canada.com 305

Temperatures are on the rise in B.C. but don't sweat it, there's plenty you can do to cool down.

Full Story

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#294 Jul 15, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am going for a job interview it is none of the company's business whether I am married. That has no bearings whatsoever on my qualifications.
The way to get rid of the deficit is to dump Obama. He is pretty much a Reagan/Bush clone. Cluelessly running up the national debt.
Maybe you don't know but the Congress controls the budget not the President.

And I never said a company can ask if you are married during an interview.

You wanted to ban flaunting sexuality in the workplace. I asked a simple question that you had no answer for.

Just another lame dodge.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#295 Jul 15, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I fail to see a connection. Folks having wives and kids does not tell you anything about their sex lives. Bisexuals far outnumber gays.
Pretty sure if a wife has a child she had sex.
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage is also about adoption and immigration. Once the pervs are allowed to import "husbands" and little boys from overseas...
Don't blame gays and lesbians for all the heterosexuals going shopping for wives and children in Russia and Asia.

Marriage is about immigration? So when a guy and girl born in New Jersey get married they are trying to immigrate here?

Are you anencephalic as well?

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#296 Jul 15, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot dudes I know and women I know have pictures of their opposite sex spouses on their desks and even pictures of their kids. While I was going to see World War Z, there was a preview for one of many terrible Rom-Coms that exist out there that just happen to be centered around heterosexuals. Currently, my ipod is full of songs that center around a man's love of a woman, with some songs even being named after heterosexual women. Alison, Layla, Melissa, and so on. This idea that heterosexuals keep to themselves while homosexual parade their bedrooms across the streets is pure garbage. You've just not aware of the double standard that exists. It's similar to how I've seen some white people react to a friend of mine, when he speaks Punjabi, his native tongue. They assumed he was "ruining America", not recognizing how they and this guy are constantly surrounded by people that speak English and sadly only English.
He probably still can't see the connection. I suggest we let him rant quietly in the corner by himself and get back to the topic of the thread.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#297 Jul 15, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>He probably still can't see the connection. I suggest we let him rant quietly in the corner by himself and get back to the topic of the thread.
If he is as neutral as he claims, he'll give himself time to digest my words. If not, then ah well.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#298 Jul 15, 2013
Just remember to take time zones into account.

;-|

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#299 Jul 16, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
and think again about Wiki.
No, no. Without me. I be will read to Wiki, when wiki stopped hide surname queen of Britain.=))

Location hidden

#300 Jul 16, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>No, no. Without me. I be will read to Wiki, when wiki stopped hide surname queen of Britain.=))
Under official British Law, the family name was changed to Windsor.

It's a Wiki. If you feel that should be included, can pull together valid supporting references (not hard. It isn't a secret.). Write a few sentences that include that information and add it to the wiki. If the sources are good, if the English is correct, and the placement of the addition is proper, it will be accepted permanently into the wiki.

The "royals" of Europe were just a bunch of "godfathers" with a breeding program.
Verbam

Corryton, TN

#301 Jul 24, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Your assumptions are all wrong, a freak of nature is what it is, a freak of nature, there is nothing bad about it.
The fact that you're queer, it's not your fault you were born that way. Hehehehe
Great post!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#303 Jul 25, 2013
Verbam wrote:
<quoted text>Great post!

Thanks.
chomikuj

Knoxville, TN

#304 Jul 29, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
We not like gay. We liberty people and we not want look to gay-demonstration. Do not need to force to us.
That sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
informe

Corryton, TN

#305 Aug 2, 2013
lolol wrote:
surprised bathhouse barry hasn't offered all the gay russians amnesty to immigrate.
Don't tell Obama. He will do it!
BDV

Atlanta, GA

#306 Aug 2, 2013
Posted in the "Nuclear Energy Forum"?!?
Vinod Govinda Reddy

Bangalore, India

#307 Aug 20, 2013
Gays are a menace to society. Anyone who is a gay must be jailed.
RuSSia started WWII

Dunellen, NJ

#309 Aug 21, 2013
Look at the "Soviet Story"

It shows how EVIL RuSSia STARTED WWII along with its GOOD PAL Nazi GERMany and was DESPERATE TO FEED AND ARM Nazi Germany with RuSSian FOOD, FUEL and War supplies to the HUNGRY Nazi GERMan army.

RuSSia did this in 1939 because it wanted to SHOW its LOVE and AFFECTION to its GOOD FRIEND NAZI GERMany!

http://www.sovietstory.com/about-the-film/

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
RuSSia started WWII

Dunellen, NJ

#310 Aug 21, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
Putin is Czar Uncle Joe Stalin II
STALIN....who TODAY MOST RuSSians say was a great leader of RuSSia said in 1939 that the LOVE AFFAIR and FRIENDSHIP between Nazi GERMany and RuSSia was SEALED BY BLOOD. THE Blood of the poor victims of VICIOUS Nazi GERMan and Soviet RuSSian Aggression!

Location hidden

#311 Aug 21, 2013
Vinod Govinda Reddy wrote:
How is that, exactly?
abacus

United States

#312 Aug 21, 2013
How many heads are up their asses on this thread? I've lost count.

Location hidden

#313 Aug 21, 2013
RuSSia started WWII wrote:
Look at the "Soviet Story"
It shows how EVIL RuSSia STARTED WWII along with its GOOD PAL Nazi GERMany and was DESPERATE TO FEED AND ARM Nazi Germany with RuSSian FOOD, FUEL and War supplies to the HUNGRY Nazi GERMan army.
RuSSia did this in 1939 because it wanted to SHOW its LOVE and AFFECTION to its GOOD FRIEND NAZI GERMany!
http://www.sovietstory.com/about-the-film/
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
That documentary has it pretty much correct, but it could have been a little better produced.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#314 Aug 22, 2013
Vinod Govinda Reddy wrote:
I think not. Them need medical helping. In jails homosexualism only progressing.
Dimis Alidis

Athens, Greece

#315 Aug 22, 2013
I don't understand what you mean by Freedom! Freedom without responsibilities is no freedom at all. You gays have lost track of what long term evolutionary change is about. You suffer from a massive chain of sexual identitification failures and generalized it to your right which devalue both men and women. If you wanna exist exist on the backround and don't fail the human race - be less aggressive and intrusive and respect more. My blessings to Putin. Great his ways for Russia and great for the rest of the world as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian, or Else 27 min Avenger 66
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 36 min George 3,969
World War 3 fears: Poland fears Russian invasio... 56 min tarmo 138
The West Gives Putin Too Much Credit 1 hr Oliver Cromwell 8
Putler the warmomger 1 hr Dimitri100 2
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr tarmo 1,630
Putler's Russia more fascist than Ukraine 1 hr Dimitri100 3

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE