sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Remember, Rosh HaShanah starts at sunset, Sept 16!!!

http://www.food.com/recipe/famous-challah-907...

Famous Challah Recipe

Yield: 2 Challahs

Ingredients:

3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 (1/4 ounce) packages dry yeast
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups warm water (80 -90)

Glaze

1 egg, beaten
poppy seeds (optional) or sesame seed (optional)

Directions:

1 First measure out all your ingredients.

2 Now from the 1/2 of cup sugar take 1 tablespoon of the sugar & combine it with the yeast& warm water (you know you have the right temperature of warm water when it's the same temperature as the inside of your wrist).

3 I let my mixer bowl which is metal (kitchen aid) sit in a hot water bath while the yeast dissolves, 10 minutes.

4 After the yeast has dissolved (it's nice & foamy) add to it the rest of the sugar, salt & 3 1/2 cups flour.

5 Mix well (I use the bread hook).

6 Add egg (already beaten) & oil.

7 Slowly start mixing in most of the remaining 3 1/2 cups of flour.

8 The dough will become quite thick.

9 When the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl, turn it onto a floured surface& knead for approximately 10 minute.

10 Add only enough additional flour to make dough manageable.

11 Knead until dough has acquired a "life of its own"; it should be smooth & elastic, springing back when pressed lightly with your fingertip.

12 Place dough into a large oiled bowl turning the dough once so its oiled on all sides.

13 Cover with a damp towel & let rise in a warm place for 2 hours, punching down in 4-5 places every 20 minutes.

14 Now, I always write down what time I started so I don't forget when the 2 hours are up & set a timer every 20 minutes.(In the summer I let the dough rise on my balcony & in the winter in front of my oven where something is always baking, turning it every time I punch down the dough).

15 After the 2 hours, turn your dough onto your working surface.

16 Now comes the forming part.

17 For Shabbos I always make a 2 level braided challah which looks great & is really easy.

18 Prepare your baking sheet lining it with parchment paper.

19 Preheat oven to 375F.

20 First, take a large knife & cut the dough in half.

21 Next, from each 1/2 now cut off a third & place the 2 thirds on the side.

22 Now, from the first half (where you've removed a third) divide the remaining dough into approximately equal thirds.

23 Roll each third out till its about 10-12 inches (I'm guessing I never measured it) & braid all 3 roll together pinching the top & bottom half together& turning them slightly under.

24 Place on baking sheet.

25 Repeat the same for other half.

26 Now take the first third you removed earlier& divide in 3, braid just like you did before& place on top of the already braided challah.

27 Repeat same for other third.

28 Now let the challah rise for 1/2 an hour.

29 After the challah has risen glaze with beaten egg & add mohn or sesame if you wish.

30 Almost done!

31 Put in preheated oven & let bake for exactly 25 minutes!

32 Turn off oven & leave Challahs in for exactly another 10 minutes!

33 Remove from oven.

34 Enjoy--you deserve every compliment you get!

----------

B'Teavon! <3
sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Oh sorry! It needs to be round!

Watch this video first:

How to braid a round challah
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

L'Chaim!

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so you noticed those anti-Muslim anti-Black remarks of uther?
Well that's good because if you didn't read those you would be going on and on falsely saying how he likes multi-culturalism.
Uther being Anti Black & Anti Muslim doesn't mean he isn't Jewish.

As you well know Muslims & Jews have basically become sworn enemies forever now problably.

Blacks & Jews don't get along well. They go at each other a lot.

Some Jews living in the suburbs might be extremely Pro Black because they are Liberal idiots & don't deal with Blacks & see Black civil rights as helping the Anti Racism cause & indirectly helping Jews or even as getting back at Whites for past racism or just to be sneaky Jews against Whites.

A lot of Jews living near Blacks or in Urban areas certainly aren't thrilled about Blacks they are often targetted by Blacks.

Like what happened in the Crown Heights riots.

_____

BUT Uther does support Hispanics very much.

Hispanics are today the ones taking over the U.S & making America Hispanic.

The Black American population is pretty stagnant.

In 1950 about 10% of the U.S was Black & about 1% was Hispanic.

Today 15% of the U.S is Hispanic & 12% is Black.

With Illegal Hispanics we don;'t know the REAL Hispanic population including Illegals could actually be close to 20%

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
if only you would read and acknowledge all his anti-semitic remarks.....
Small town UGX said Uther said he was an Atheist / Agnostic.

If he was an Atheist / Agnostic Jew it is likely he doesn't like the Jewish religion very much.

Which means any comment against the Jewish religion doesn't rule out him being a Jew given his apparent Atheist beliefs.

The ONLY Anti Jewish comment I saw Uther make was like a Token Anti Jewish comment after peopel accused him of being a Jew.

Such as "Jew beanie"

That is pretty mild & is indeed what an Atheist Jew would say as a token comment to hide their Jew.

Because "Jew beanie" is an extremely mild attack on the Jewish RELIGION not the Jewish ethnicity.

An Atheist Jew would attack the Jewish religion rather than the Jewish ethnicity LIKE I SAW UTHER DO.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
if only you would read and acknowledge all his anti-semitic remarks.....in fact some of them looked like they came from the same anti-semitic website you got your anti-semitic posts from.....which referenced Jews in the Soviet Union.
As for his using Jewish criticisms of Poles......he's playing the Jews against Poles and basically killing two birds with one stone since he hates them both.
If you think uther is Jewish......ASK HIM if Jews or Russians started the Soviet Union. If he's a regular Jewish supremacist he is not going to say the Jews did.
So go ahead......ask him that question. Its a good litmus test for testing who a Jew is on a Slavic forum.
_______
__
___

You claim that Uther is a Anti Semitic Russian Nationalist.

1. Uther knows jack shit about Russia.

___
2. Why isn't Uther chyming in with my Jewish Bolshevik rants?

Shouldn't Uther be by my side saying YEAH those Jews did create the Bolshevik revolution I am a Russian Nationalist.

I KNOW ALEXEY DID when I claimed such a thing.

Why wouldn't Uther? Uther sees you as enemy number 1 so wouldn't Uther have chymed in & helped me with my Anti Jewish crusade of Russia?
Because then he would be dividing me against you.

He hasn't even done that. He hasn't chymed in or supported anything about Jewish scumbags in Russia or Jewish Bolsheviks I mentioned.

Actually earlier Uther defended the Jewish Oligarchs in Russia.

Alexey as a typical Russian himself has badmouthed the Jewish Oligarchs but Uther hasn't?
___
3. Uther is in the dark about Russia & Russians he never even mentions Russians or Russia barely at all.

He doesn't speak of Russian actual people.

Uther knows about Skanderberg the Albanian & Mirjana Markovic the Serbian communist?

Uther knows David Milliband & Anna Mucha are Polish Jews?

OBVIOUSLY Uther knows a lot of people he has researched but he doesn't even do this with Russians I don't see him mentioning Russians like this I don't see him KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RUSSIA.

He doesn't know shit about Russia because he is NOT a Russian.

__
4. Uther has made polls saying Which Jews run the world? Jewish bankers, Jewish CEO's, Jewish media etc

So Uther seems to praise of Jewish power of the world.

But, Uther cries about Liberalism taking over?

If Uther knows the Media is Jewish & is spreading Liberalism?

Why wouldn't he be a raging Anti Semite & be hating on Jewish power rather than praising.

__
5. When I tell Uther it is Liberal Jews moving down to Florida & making Florida Liberal
He deflects it towards "Northerners being Liberal"

__
6. When Uther mentioned the Bolshevik revolution he SAID GERMANY & actually ignored that Karl Marx was of Jewish roots rather Uther said Karl Marx was a GERMAN

Why would Uther this Russian Anti Semite YOU CLAIM HE IS scoot around Karl Marx being a Jew & call him a German instead?

YOU CLAIM he is some raging Anti Semite blaming Jews for communism & yet I SAW UTHER claim Karl Marx as a Jew & kind of just tried to "HIDE" Karl Marx from being a Jew.

You claim he is a raging Anti Semite talking about Jewish communists but he calls Karl Marx a German & blames Germany for Communism?

BOY ABE what a raging Anti Semite he is blaming communism on Jews while he calls Karl Marx a Jew & blames communism on Germany.

__
7. You claim Uther hates Poland as a Russian. He never mentions hating Polish people from the Russian view point of 1610-1612

Uther always mentions the Jewish point of view of hatred of Poland such as blaming Poland for the Holocaust like Jew Debbie Schlussel did.

___
_
Sorry Abe but I think you seem to be wrong.

I think the clues are leaning towards being a Jew & almost nothing supports him as Russian.

You claim because he occasionally expresses support for Russia without even knowledge of Russia & Russians must make him a Russian.

YOU YOURSELF said some Jews are Pro Russian.

So you are just playing games Abe you want Uther to be Russian because you hate Russians

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Uther calls Karl Marx a German & IGNORES Karl Marx's Jewish roots.

Yeah Abe Uther is sure some raging Anti Semtiic Russian blaming Jews for the Bolshevik revolution.

So much so he blames Karl Marx as a German & blames Germany for communism.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Uther calls Karl Marx a German & IGNORES Karl Marx's Jewish roots.
Yeah Abe Uther is sure some raging Anti Semtiic Russian blaming Jews for the Bolshevik revolution.
So much so he blames Karl Marx as a German & blames Germany for communism.
I'm still looking for his anti-semitic posts that were just like YOURS where he posted all the Jews in the Soviet Union in high position during the early days. Its hard to find them since they were like 5 years ago. But I'll find them.

If you think your revelations of Jews in high power positions in the USSR is something novel...you are competely wrong. Those same posts have been on these forums for years.....by him.

He's a chameleon.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still looking for his anti-semitic posts that were just like YOURS where he posted all the Jews in the Soviet Union in high position during the early days. Its hard to find them since they were like 5 years ago. But I'll find them.
If you think your revelations of Jews in high power positions in the USSR is something novel...you are competely wrong. Those same posts have been on these forums for years.....by him.
He's a chameleon.
Why did he call Karl Marx a German rather than a Jew?

Why hasn't he actually sided with me to name Jewish Bolsheviks?

If he was some Russian Nationalist Anti Semite I would think he would be thrilled to stand by my side mentioning the bad Jews of Russia.

Alexey sure did Alexey did indeed join in on the Jewish Bolshevik & Jewish Oligarchs I mentioned.

Uther didn't.

Why does Uther stand extremely clear of my Anti Semitic remarks towards Jews in Russia?

___

Heck Uther himself has made threads saying how Abe isn't a Jew he is too Anti Semitic.

Come on that seems rather Jewish like he is a Jew & he wants to call you out as not part of his Jewish people.

Pesky Army was right there with him to call you a Non Jew & a traitor of the Jewish people.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

<quoted text>
_______
__
___
You claim that Uther is a Anti Semitic Russian Nationalist.
1. Uther knows jack shit about Russia.
___
Absolutely not true. He was well versed on the Russian point of view on the Smolensk crash and with the Russian invasion of Georgia. Not to mention he posted the same "Jew list" you had of the Soviet Union.

Not to mention just recently he said "H" is the Cyrillic equivalent of "N" in the English language. How did he know that? And why does he even care? He said that to me when I said he shouldn't call NATO "HATO". He hates NATO (Gee I wonder why LOL).
How many non-Russians would know H in the Russian alphabet is N in the English alphabet? Did you miss that?
<quoted text>
_______
__
___
Uther sees you as enemy number 1 so wouldn't Uther have chymed in & helped me with my Anti Jewish crusade of Russia?
Yes he sees me as enemy number 1 because I always give the Polish viewpoint against the Russian viewpoint on Poland-Russia topics. That in a nutshell is why he hated me so much. The same thing with Martix. Martix is a fairly laid back Pole. But don't you notice when Martix posts articles critical of Russia......all of a sudden you see uther using his many names bashing Poles?

Martix virtually never says anything about Jews or Hispanics or multiculturalism or anything that veers off the subject of Poland. He's a straight shooter and uther attacks Poles in general if Martix posts an article questioning the Smolensk investigation or something like that. He even imitates/attacks Martix with his proxy ISP "Poland" address.

You haven't noticed that?
<quoted text>
_______
__
___

___
2. Why isn't Uther chyming in with my Jewish Bolshevik rants?
Shouldn't Uther be by my side saying YEAH those Jews did create the Bolshevik revolution I am a Russian Nationalist.
I KNOW ALEXEY DID when I claimed such a thing.
chymed in & helped me with my Anti Jewish crusade of Russia?
Because uther lives in America and is trying to appeal to a predominate American audience here. Alexey doesn't give two shts what Americans think of Russians. He even said that. And if I was him I would probably feel the same.

But uther wants to make you look bad by responding to you like your the horrible anti-semitic bigot (which it looks like you are LOL) while he has an inside laugh knowing that he pretty much has the same anti-semitic feelings you do. He just admitted to me the other day he likes playing both sides of the field in terms of Pro-Jewish/Anti-Jewish.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

sunshine wrote:
Remember, Rosh HaShanah starts at sunset, Sept 16!!!
http://www.food.com/recipe/famous-challah-907...
Famous Challah Recipe
Yield: 2 Challahs
Ingredients:
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 (1/4 ounce) packages dry yeast
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
2 cups warm water (80 -90)
Glaze
1 egg, beaten
poppy seeds (optional) or sesame seed (optional)
Directions:
1 First measure out all your ingredients.
2 Now from the 1/2 of cup sugar take 1 tablespoon of the sugar & combine it with the yeast& warm water (you know you have the right temperature of warm water when it's the same temperature as the inside of your wrist).
3 I let my mixer bowl which is metal (kitchen aid) sit in a hot water bath while the yeast dissolves, 10 minutes.
4 After the yeast has dissolved (it's nice & foamy) add to it the rest of the sugar, salt & 3 1/2 cups flour.
5 Mix well (I use the bread hook).
6 Add egg (already beaten) & oil.
7 Slowly start mixing in most of the remaining 3 1/2 cups of flour.
8 The dough will become quite thick.
9 When the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl, turn it onto a floured surface& knead for approximately 10 minute.
10 Add only enough additional flour to make dough manageable.
11 Knead until dough has acquired a "life of its own"; it should be smooth & elastic, springing back when pressed lightly with your fingertip.
12 Place dough into a large oiled bowl turning the dough once so its oiled on all sides.
13 Cover with a damp towel & let rise in a warm place for 2 hours, punching down in 4-5 places every 20 minutes.
14 Now, I always write down what time I started so I don't forget when the 2 hours are up & set a timer every 20 minutes.(In the summer I let the dough rise on my balcony & in the winter in front of my oven where something is always baking, turning it every time I punch down the dough).
15 After the 2 hours, turn your dough onto your working surface.
16 Now comes the forming part.
17 For Shabbos I always make a 2 level braided challah which looks great & is really easy.
18 Prepare your baking sheet lining it with parchment paper.
19 Preheat oven to 375F.
20 First, take a large knife & cut the dough in half.
21 Next, from each 1/2 now cut off a third & place the 2 thirds on the side.
22 Now, from the first half (where you've removed a third) divide the remaining dough into approximately equal thirds.
23 Roll each third out till its about 10-12 inches (I'm guessing I never measured it) & braid all 3 roll together pinching the top & bottom half together& turning them slightly under.
24 Place on baking sheet.
25 Repeat the same for other half.
26 Now take the first third you removed earlier& divide in 3, braid just like you did before& place on top of the already braided challah.
27 Repeat same for other third.
28 Now let the challah rise for 1/2 an hour.
29 After the challah has risen glaze with beaten egg & add mohn or sesame if you wish.
30 Almost done!
31 Put in preheated oven & let bake for exactly 25 minutes!
32 Turn off oven & leave Challahs in for exactly another 10 minutes!
33 Remove from oven.
34 Enjoy--you deserve every compliment you get!
----------
B'Teavon! <3
Yum yum yum.

Maybe you and I can share some of this nice food and break bread together?

:D
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

<quoted text>

You could actually be talking to your same kind exept instead of half Polish Christian & half Polish Jew he could be half Russian Christian & half Russian Jew.
BINGO!!!!!!!!

You heard that saying "It takes one to know one?"

Well you definitely kind of read my mind.

What you just said in my opinion is one of the more plausible/rationale things you have said. Or to be fair to your opinion....maybe he's 3/4 Russian Jew...1/4 Russian.....OR the flip side 3/4 Russian and 1/4 Russian Jew....or some kind of mixture.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not true. He was well versed on the Russian point of view on the Smolensk crash and with the Russian invasion of Georgia. Not to mention he posted the same "Jew list" you had of the Soviet Union.
Not to mention just recently he said "H" is the Cyrillic equivalent of "N" in the English language. How did he know that? And why does he even care? He said that to me when I said he shouldn't call NATO "HATO". He hates NATO (Gee I wonder why LOL).
How many non-Russians would know H in the Russian alphabet is N in the English alphabet? Did you miss that?
<quoted text>
Yes he sees me as enemy number 1 because I always give the Polish viewpoint against the Russian viewpoint on Poland-Russia topics. That in a nutshell is why he hated me so much. The same thing with Martix. Martix is a fairly laid back Pole. But don't you notice when Martix posts articles critical of Russia......all of a sudden you see uther using his many names bashing Poles?
Martix virtually never says anything about Jews or Hispanics or multiculturalism or anything that veers off the subject of Poland. He's a straight shooter and uther attacks Poles in general if Martix posts an article questioning the Smolensk investigation or something like that. He even imitates/attacks Martix with his proxy ISP "Poland" address.
You haven't noticed that?
<quoted text>
Because uther lives in America and is trying to appeal to a predominate American audience here. Alexey doesn't give two shts what Americans think of Russians. He even said that. And if I was him I would probably feel the same.
But uther wants to make you look bad by responding to you like your the horrible anti-semitic bigot (which it looks like you are LOL) while he has an inside laugh knowing that he pretty much has the same anti-semitic feelings you do. He just admitted to me the other day he likes playing both sides of the field in terms of Pro-Jewish/Anti-Jewish.
Yeah well how many Russian people has he mentioned?

Uther can mention Albanian heroes, Polish Jews, Polish Catholic ladies who helped save Jews, Serbian communists.

Where are the Russians? I see him mention no Russians like this?

__
He probably just researched Smolensk because he is Anti Polish & wanted to go against you & other Poles at Smolensk to laugh at Poles as stupid for Smolensk.

___

His hating NATO could be Serbian
&
His Cryllic could be Serbian too

Plus just because he could have roots in Serbia or Russia doesn't mean he isn't a Jew.

___

Uther might attack Poles for being against Russia but he doesn't seem to even have knowledge to even make a real refute.

He just kind of screams dumb Polak in return.

Uther actually debated on Serbia against Pro Ukraine with a knowledge of the situation.

Why does Uther generally not debate on Russia but rather just screams & kicks & starts yelling Dumb Polak about Russia while he seems to be quite knowledgable of many people & many other things.

It seems he doesn't know enough about Russia to defend Russia & that seems to be because he is nto Russian.

Any knowledge he has on Russia seems to very far & few between & the knowledge he has onTRussia be acquired like he just researched it a bit but doesn't really know anything about Russians.

___

You act like most Slavic people are like Jews & they play mind games & play maniulation games & don't say how they feel but pretend to say something they don't support to manipulate & that most Slavic people hide their indentity.

According to you.

I have never seen Slavic people like this Slavic people are generally extremely striagh forward & don't play games.

You actually play far more games & manipulation than any Polish person I have seen.

Which you obviously got from your Jewish side.

Uther is way more into gme playing & manipulation than you are as if he has more of these Jewish traits

I mean you are half Jewish & play more games than me & Uther seems to play more games than you do.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Uther acts very Jewish to me.
He is extremely manipulative, plays lot's of games & hides his indentity a lot lke Jews do.

Russians usually aren't like this.

Which is why I think Russians got screwed over by Jewish Bolsheviks.

Slavic people are generally striaght shooters they do what they do & there is generally no bullshit, games, manipulation etc

Jews are very much the opposite it is like all Jews do is constantly manipulate & play games more than they actually hit truth sometimes even.

Uther is like this he acts Jewish & not Russian.

HOWEVER
He could be a Serbian.

Serbians are the odd balls of Slavs I notice Serbians do seem way more manipulative & play a lot more games than other Slavs.

I think it is because Serbians have more E1b1b haplogroup than other Slavs by far.

E1b1b haplogroup is the main haplogroup of Ashkenazi Jews.

E1b1b haplogroup seems to be very dirty Hitler was E1b1b haplogroup & seems to have been an extremely manipulative & game playing type himself.

In general E1b1b haplogroup people seem really disgusting.

Somalia to Morocco is mostly E1b1b peaking in both Somalia & Morocco.

So this is a disgusting genetic haplogroup I mean you have Somalian pirates on one side of peak E1b1b & Morrocan Barbary pirates on the other side of peak E1b1b

I think this is why the Balkans is so screwed up because it has the most E1b1b in Europe particulrly in the area between Albania & Serbia where the maniacs are.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

<quoted text>
Yeah well how many Russian people has he mentioned?
Uther can mention Albanian heroes, Polish Jews, Polish Catholic ladies who helped save Jews, Serbian communists.
Where are the Russians? I see him mention no Russians like this?
__
He probably just researched Smolensk because he is Anti Polish & wanted to go against you & other Poles at Smolensk to laugh at Poles as stupid for Smolensk.
___
His hating NATO could be Serbian
&
His Cryllic could be Serbian too
Plus just because he could have roots in Serbia or Russia doesn't mean he isn't a Jew.
___
Uther might attack Poles for being against Russia but he doesn't seem to even have knowledge to even make a real refute.
He just kind of screams dumb Polak in return.
Uther actually debated on Serbia against Pro Ukraine with a knowledge of the situation.
Why does Uther generally not debate on Russia but rather just screams & kicks & starts yelling Dumb Polak about Russia while he seems to be quite knowledgable of many people & many other things.
It seems he doesn't know enough about Russia to defend Russia & that seems to be because he is nto Russian.
Any knowledge he has on Russia seems to very far & few between & the knowledge he has onTRussia be acquired like he just researched it a bit but doesn't really know anything about Russians.
___
You act like most Slavic people are like Jews & they play mind games & play maniulation games & don't say how they feel but pretend to say something they don't support to manipulate & that most Slavic people hide their indentity.
According to you.
I have never seen Slavic people like this Slavic people are generally extremely striagh forward & don't play games.
You actually play far more games & manipulation than any Polish person I have seen.
Which you obviously got from your Jewish side.
Uther is way more into gme playing & manipulation than you are as if he has more of these Jewish traits
I mean you are half Jewish & play more games than me & Uther seems to play more games than you do.
LOL

OH NELLY!!!

Do you know there are more Poles out there that "act like Jews" then you may realize?

Believe it or not....I have heard more then once...people say in so many words that "Poles are like Jews" LOL!!

Remember that little story I told you about that Slovak American guy who told me in so many words that the realestate landlords in PA are "like the Jews"?

I got another one.

I read on some blogs somewhere where the Polish American Congress was attacking this Ohio president guy a year ago who made a Polish army joke. He took a cheap shot at the Polish army. Polish American Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur ripped him a new A-Hole on the congressional floor fiercely attacking this guy and defending Poles. I think his name is Gordon Gee or something like that. It was all over the internet and many other Polish Americans and Polish American Groups were ripping into this guy for his "Polish joke".

The funny thing I read on blogs by some people were that they were saying in so many words that the "Polish American Congress" and other Polish groups are starting to sound like the Jewish American Congress and B'nai Brith Anti-Defamation League with their attacks on this anti-Polish Bigot. I took that as a complement.

In my opinion in recent years....the forceful assertive nature of Jews I think has rubbed off on Poles more then they think. Maybe it could explain guys like you (and perhaps me) for your OCD/Jewish like forcefulness on these forums? In other words Jews and Poles have a closer nature then you think.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
OH NELLY!!!
Do you know there are more Poles out there that "act like Jews" then you may realize?
Believe it or not....I have heard more then once...people say in so many words that "Poles are like Jews" LOL!!
Remember that little story I told you about that Slovak American guy who told me in so many words that the realestate landlords in PA are "like the Jews"?
I got another one.
I read on some blogs somewhere where the Polish American Congress was attacking this Ohio president guy a year ago who made a Polish army joke. He took a cheap shot at the Polish army. Polish American Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur ripped him a new A-Hole on the congressional floor fiercely attacking this guy and defending Poles. I think his name is Gordon Gee or something like that. It was all over the internet and many other Polish Americans and Polish American Groups were ripping into this guy for his "Polish joke".
The funny thing I read on blogs by some people were that they were saying in so many words that the "Polish American Congress" and other Polish groups are starting to sound like the Jewish American Congress and B'nai Brith Anti-Defamation League with their attacks on this anti-Polish Bigot. I took that as a complement.
In my opinion in recent years....the forceful assertive nature of Jews I think has rubbed off on Poles more then they think. Maybe it could explain guys like you (and perhaps me) for your OCD/Jewish like forcefulness on these forums? In other words Jews and Poles have a closer nature then you think.
Yeah it is kind of true but generally Polish people aren't exactly very manipulative or game playing.

Standing up to Anti Polish comments of course.

But, How many Polish people have made extremely manipulative & game playing remarks?

Actually on the youtube video about Opie & Anthony I saw a Polish person say In Poland we tell "American facts" not "American Jokes"

That is how I am I mention the facts I don't joke around generally.

Like okay yeah if I think something is funny I will joke.

I am not going to make an Anti Jewish or Anti Black joke to slander them I will use facts.

While Jews have used anything but facts when they have attacked Poles they are extremely manipulative & game playing over it.

Like I mentioned the Polish American IQ was 109 in the 1970's higher than any Nation on the planet.

So that is a fact what Jews have done is seek so low to go below facts & just kind of spread complete lies of manipulation & games.

Polish people generally aren't like this.

Like that Polish guy said in Poland they tell "American facts" not American jokes.

______

But, yeah I mean so many Jews passed through Poland that both Jews & Polish people had to have mixed.

My rough estimate is perhaps 10-15% of Jewish genes are Polish & maybe 1-2 % of Polish genes are Jewish.

So yeah I mean there are going to be sometimes a bit of a similarity there.

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

The Opie & Anthony video on Dumb Polaks**** a Polish person from Poland responded with we don't tell American Jokes in Poland we tell American facts*****
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

The Opie & Anthony video on Dumb Polaks**** a Polish person from Poland responded with we don't tell American Jokes in Poland we tell American facts*****
I also respect the fact that a Polish American had the balls to call the show to talk about how "Polish jokes" came from Nazi German subhuman intelligence jokes.

Now they may have attacked him......but at least the Goyim see two sides of the story. Who knows...maybe he inspired more Polish Americans to speak out. For what its worth....I heard that show and its an OLD show. That particular broadcast was like in 1999.

But do you know that Polish American caller may have had an effect on those guys.....because it seemed Opie and Anthony kind of evened it out by making fierce Jewish jokes about Ben Stein. Go to youtube and search for "Opie Anthony Ben Stein". The Polish caller accused them of not making similar anti-Jewish comments. Well some months later they used Ben Stein as the basis of an "anti-semitic" call.

Frankly, that Polish caller sounded like a Jew but in a good way on behalf of defending Poles.

On a kind of related note.....I was pleasantly suprised how the Polish Government ripped Obama a new A-Hole for his dumb "Polish death camp" remark. That forecful attack I respect....and dare I say sounds quite Jew-like.....but in a positive way :)

You kind of sound Jew-like. I think the next stereotype about Poles is that they're too forceful in complaining about things LOL

But of course you want to choose the rigth words....and make yourself the victim and NOT the aggressor.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Polish American Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur and many Polish American Groups go after anti-Polish Bigot

http://kaptur.house.gov/index.php...

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
I also respect the fact that a Polish American had the balls to call the show to talk about how "Polish jokes" came from Nazi German subhuman intelligence jokes.
Now they may have attacked him......but at least the Goyim see two sides of the story. Who knows...maybe he inspired more Polish Americans to speak out. For what its worth....I heard that show and its an OLD show. That particular broadcast was like in 1999.
But do you know that Polish American caller may have had an effect on those guys.....because it seemed Opie and Anthony kind of evened it out by making fierce Jewish jokes about Ben Stein. Go to youtube and search for "Opie Anthony Ben Stein". The Polish caller accused them of not making similar anti-Jewish comments. Well some months later they used Ben Stein as the basis of an "anti-semitic" call.
Frankly, that Polish caller sounded like a Jew but in a good way on behalf of defending Poles.
On a kind of related note.....I was pleasantly suprised how the Polish Government ripped Obama a new A-Hole for his dumb "Polish death camp" remark. That forecful attack I respect....and dare I say sounds quite Jew-like.....but in a positive way :)
You kind of sound Jew-like. I think the next stereotype about Poles is that they're too forceful in complaining about things LOL
But of course you want to choose the rigth words....and make yourself the victim and NOT the aggressor.
Why do you think he is a Jewish American? LOL

He sounded Jewish?

He said he was Polish American & seemed to be begging for them to tell Anti Jewish & Anti Black jokes. LOL

Which is exactly what I would get on about myself.

___

Ben Stein on the phone Jew down? LOL

Nothing shows Jews as cheap more than Jews themselves....

__

In this video this Rabbi was beaten nearly to death by other Jews for being a "Cheap Rabbi"

See 4:55 where he says the Jews don't like the "Cheap Rabbi"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The rest of that sliver shows how this Rabbi was beaten nearly to death by other Jews.

So yeah apparently Jews attacked a Rabbi for being "Cheap"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Crimea Bans Another Tatar Leader 1 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 2
How did a female Ukrainian pilot end up in a Ru... 1 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 6
Russia's global image has soured significantly ... 2 hr Avenger 1
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 2 hr tm clms 3,664
EU Bans Imports From Crimea 3 hr CBETObOP 122
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 4 hr KKKafeteria Christianists 23
Will EU Surround Russian-Speaking Island in Eas... (Oct '13) 8 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 9
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••