|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Tex Rogers wrote:
Light,fair, blue and green eyed tall slavs are quite advanced( Northern Ukes, Belarusians, west Russians) and are of Anglo Saxon - Cro magnon stock. Short squat hairy slavs with big cheek bones, brown eyes are of Neanderthal - Semitic Caucasian - Neanderthal stock and are found in Central and Pre 1918 East and Southern Poland, West Ukraine and most of Russia . That is why they talk, think and look the way they do. Read " The Icemath Cometh...." There are two quite distinct branches of humanity. Unfortunately for Poland 80 % are the Neanderthal type, genetically speaking.It is true the males have very large cheekbones and abnormally large penises and are very hairy and violent .
He is not just Polish....he is also half Irish and part Russian.
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Walter Pitman and William Ryan of Columbia University proved that the present Black Sea, formerly a rather modest steppe lake in the modern Ukraine, was inundated by Mediterranean salt water in roughly 5600 BC (see The Search for Noah's Flood, 1996). Everyone living around the well-watered steppes of this lake was flooded out and these people were forced to migrate or drown. Some few of these people were Cro-Magnons who had followed the Danube River to eventually find the southwestern edge of this rich steppe environment, but the vast majority of the population were Neanderthals who, under population pressure, had spread out onto the modern Ukrainian and south Russian steppes from the Caucasus Mountains and highlands and moved and settled into Poland and south Europe.

Being displaced from their homes within two centuries, these Caucasus people were forced to migrate away in all directions. The date of 4500 BC gives reasonable time for the neanderthals to have reached modern Poland Romania, Bulgaria and Macedonia in great numbers. This is just the time when Marija Gimbutas found the first Old European fortified towns and when the percentage of Old European artifacts jumps from 2% to 20% of weapons. This makes sense, given the circumstances. Later, the composite Neanderthal/Cro-Magnon population expanded down the Danube Corridor into Eastern, Central and Western Europe.
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not just Polish....he is also half Irish and part Russian.
The point is not nationality abe.... it is genetic . neo Shitka is of obviously neanderthal stock as he is very aggressive , violent and racist and has very high cheekbones and is hairy with a huge penis , as he says. Nations are just artificial boundaries. Europe is a mix of Neanderthal and Cro Magnon genetics. It is easy to tell, by the body type though.
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!! Anglo Saxon!?? That is suppose to be a real term for Cro Magnon!?
Actually Finland came out closest to Cro Magnon.
As far as Neanderthals go!?
Neanderthal DNA is very slight in all Humans.
Neanderthal DNA and Modern Human DNA is 99.99 % similar, but the small DNA difference still makes a big difference in phenotype, intelligence and aggression levels. The new view and studies indicate that that Neanderthals are full integrated into the human genome. It is obvious. Just look in the mirror and look at a neanderthal skeleton and skull... Looks like most central and south poles. Short, squat, large cheekbones and stocky, and usually these days warlike and racist types.... Not at all like a passive, calm tall, light North Dnieper Ukrainian Or Don River Russian ( Anglo- Saxon - Nordic - Cro Magnon type). Totally different human genetics, all in the same countries though.
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Tex Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>The point is not nationality abe.... it is genetic . neo Shitka is of obviously neanderthal stock as he is very aggressive , violent and racist and has very high cheekbones and is hairy with a huge penis , as he says. Nations are just artificial boundaries. Europe is a mix of Neanderthal and Cro Magnon genetics. It is easy to tell, by the body type though.
That's interesting.

Tex you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge on human biology and the origins of humans from various areas.

Have you actually seen what Neo Szhlotka looks like?

This is no joke.

This is actually him from his youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

In your professional opinion.....would you say he looks and acts like a Neanderthal in his video?

What is your analysis of him from his video?
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.... Only problem is Cro Magnon was dated to come to Europe 30,000 - 40,000 years ago.
Which is very different than 7,000 - 8,000 years ago the Black Sea Deluge.
Stay in school!! LOL!
I am quoting from their book.... Neo Shitka ! Obviously, I did not write this myself What a stupid neanderthal you are, Neo Shitka !!!
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Neanderthals mated with modern humans,on an equal basis in Europe over several millenium after all it seems and left their imprint in the human genome equally, a team of biologists has reported in the first detailed analysis of the Neanderthal genetic sequence.

The Neanderthal DNA that Silvio Palbor analyzed came from these thirty three bones.

The biologists, led by Silvio Palabor of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, have been slowly reconstructing the genome of Neanderthals, the stocky, reportedly dull witted and aggressive and violent hunters that dominated Europe until 30,000 years ago, by extracting the fragments of DNA that still exist in their fossil bones. Just last year, when the biologists first announced that they had decoded the Neanderthal genome, they reported no significant evidence of large scale interbreeding.All Europeans have neanderthal DNA ranging from a low of 10% in Northern and Central Europeans to a high of 50 % in Far Eastern European and Southern European groups in some individual population areas,such as southern Poland Romania and Bulgaria said Dr Palabor.
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews look the most like Neanderthals! LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
check out Polish Neanderthal Type Charles Bronson, below.
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Well... Neo Shitka ...you are dull witted, racist and aggressive , with large cheek bones, dark , hairy squat body from southern Poland origins... that is a classic nenderthal type.... see fellow Pole Charles Bronson . I just read about neanderthals so I do not write the articles about them.... but you fit the describtion. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..... ERGO.... Neo Shitka you are a neanderthal type. I am north European ( Cro Magnon type) Six feet one inch, tall, lean, calm ,intelligent with green eyes and a north european body. Good luck with your jew theory.
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... Well... I am about 6foot2.
Racist goes!??? Studies show Oxytocin is higher in Racists.
Oxytocin is the love hormone.
Oxytocin is higher in Humans than apes or other animals in general.
Oxytocin is lower in Sociopaths.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan...
Dull witted!?.... Well... I am quite sure I have been intellectually kicking you around with Anthropology as we speak....
As I generally kick you around in Intellectual debates or arguments or what you wish to call them.
....... As far as agressive goes!?.... I am mostly defensely agressive...
Although give your praise of your "Connections" & "Millions"
Perhaps you are offensive agressive!?
I mean a good deal of rich people didn't always make their money on such "Nice terms"
Although of course there are many great rich people too of course.
Really got to wonder about someone like you who boasts of his "Connections" to their "Millions"
What kind of connections!?
Russian Mafia Jews!?
Neo Shitka, you don't even have one university degree, that I know o. I have three, incluing a JSD,which is a doctotrate level degree in law. So..... you can can and should call me DR, you little puke, and show some respect. Now go play little boy games somewhere else.Com e back when you have done something worthy in the world and we will talk...Neo Shitka.....
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting.
Tex you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge on human biology and the origins of humans from various areas.
Have you actually seen what Neo Szhlotka looks like?
This is no joke.
This is actually him from his youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
In your professional opinion.....would you say he looks and acts like a Neanderthal in his video?
What is your analysis of him from his video?
He has a beard, too. More evidence he is a home grown muslim jihad.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... Well... I am about 6foot2.
Racist goes!??? Studies show Oxytocin is higher in Racists.
Oxytocin is the love hormone.
Oxytocin is higher in Humans than apes or other animals in general.
Oxytocin is lower in Sociopaths.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan...
Dull witted!?.... Well... I am quite sure I have been intellectually kicking you around with Anthropology as we speak....
As I generally kick you around in Intellectual debates or arguments or what you wish to call them.
....... As far as agressive goes!?.... I am mostly defensely agressive...
Although give your praise of your "Connections" & "Millions"
Perhaps you are offensive agressive!?
I mean a good deal of rich people didn't always make their money on such "Nice terms"
Although of course there are many great rich people too of course.
Really got to wonder about someone like you who boasts of his "Connections" to their "Millions"
What kind of connections!?
Russian Mafia Jews!?
Six foot, five inches around his fat body.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Neanderthals were dull witted!?
Are you sure!?
Evidence seems to suggest the first flute in the world likely came from Neanderthals.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divje_Babe_flute
Evidence seems to suggest the first painting in the world likely came from Neanderthals.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/jun/14...
..... It could be potentially Cro Magnon human..... But... Given the date period & situation it is likely Neanderthal.
...... So perhaps Neanderthals may have been more creative than Humans!?
Of course that is a big perhaps there...... With more questions than anwsers in general it seems.
It is a well known fact that a neanerthal muslim Jihadist, from Pawling, invented the first flute in that community. It is called, the skin flute and he uses it quite frequently.
Dr Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Dr Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Science, May 6, 2010 vindicates The Iceman Inheritance and Chosen People from the Caucasus, but beware of that "one to four percent" statistical spin.
The May 6, 2010 issue of Science, Journal of the American Academy of Sciences, has finally confirmed that modern human populations have significant Neanderthal genetic admixture. This study by the Max Planck Institute of Leipzig under the overall leadership of Dr. Svante Paabo also included some researchers from the Harvard University School of Medicine.
Behind the scenes, it seems that this DNA study's dramatic reversal of the Paabo-Stoneking Cell article of July 15, 1997 insisting that there was no Neanderthal DNA in modern humans was due to the fact that Harvard researchers, notably geneticist Dr. David Reich, came up with data that contradicted the 1997 study by Svante Paabo (then at the University of Munich) and Mike Stoneking (then at the University of Pennsylvania).
Personally, I have always suspected that this 1997 study was purposefully concocted or even commissioned to please North American Jews and to further Israeli interests. In the 1997 study, Svante Paabo and Mike Stoneking claimed to have re-created part of the Neanderthal DNA sequence to an "acceptable" extent (2%) and then to have compared it to modern human DNA (but the complete human genome wasn't mapped until 2005). In short, Paabo and Stoneking were comparing nothing much to nothing at all. Dr. Alan Templeton, a geneticist at the American University in St. Louis, characterized their 1997 study as "a statistical house of cards."
erbred? Institute).
Dr Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

At that time the acknowledged world expert on Neanderthals was Dr. Erik Trinkaus, formerly of the Anthropology Department at the University of New Mexico. His massive book The Neandertals was published in 1992 (Random House, and in two revised Vintage "University Format" paperback editions 1994 and 1996). Trinkaus chose to adopt the new German spelling system which hasn't caught on among Germans. The Neandertals contained this observation in the concluding pages (March, 1994 Vintage paperback): "Only humans from the Near East and parts of Europe can claim Neandertals per se in their direct ancestry" (page 416, my emphasis).
The 1997 Paabo-Stoneking study published in the July issue of Cell was highly promoted in North American media, contradicted Trinkaus, prevented Random House from issuing a cheaper mass-market paperback edition of The Neandertals in the Fall of 1997 and immediately enthroned Svante Paabo, in the public mind, instead of Erik Trinkaus as the world's leading expert on Neanderthals. Naturally, the 1997 Paabo-Stoneking Cell article also discredited my own books The Iceman Inheritance (1978) and Chosen People from the Caucasus (1992) because I had concluded exactly what Trinkaus had concluded, only I had said it fourteen years earlier. This new May 2010 study concedes that from "1 to 4" percent of modern human DNA is Neanderthal. However, I see and smell a little loophole just large enough for a statistical rat.
The conclusions of this new 2010 study, certainly vetted and possibly written by Paabo, are clearly intended to convey the impression that this "1 to 4 percent" of lingering Neanderthal DNA is more or less evenly distributed throughout the world except for Africa where there is supposedly no Neanderthal DNA -- and I find this hard to believe.
The May 2010 study even found Neanderthal DNA in New Guinea, which is highly unlikely and I wonder who the carefully chosen modern donor was to get this supposed Neanderthal DNA. I like to joke that the DNA donor was probably the fictional (I hope) Dr. Jacob Epstein, formerly a New York doctor who now practices in Port Moresby.
t
Dr Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

This same fictional Dr. Jacob Epstein was possibly also the discoverer of the very real and too-conveniently identified DRD4 7R gene, the Neanderthal gene responsible for "civilization and progress" as we know them. However, this gene's discovery is more usually attributed, not to my fictional Dr. Jacob Epstein, but to the Yale University School of Medicine,(see Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, January 4, 2001). This is the gene associated with "Attention Deficit Hyper-Active Disorder". So, do we really want to know Neanderthal-inspired "civilization" and "progress" in their present forms? See The Huffington Post "Surprising Way Your Neanderthal Genes May Affect You" by Garret LoPorto.
Personally, I sincerely hope that Garret LoPorto did not bite off his tongue while he was writing his article for The Huffington Post because his tongue was obviously and very firmly in his cheek when he was typing it. Garret LoPorto reveals that "modern" man had been around for 163,000 years but didn't do anything until infected with the Neanderthal DRD4 7R gene for progress (or Attention Deficit Disorder). Actually, Neanderthal-impelled "progress" and "civilization" do rather seem to be characterized by a deficit of attention toward the environment and human needs and by hyper activity to make money at any cost to western society.
And what about that lavishly Jewish-produced Journey of Man television documentary of only a few years ago? I could swear that The Journey of Man documentary insisted that "Modern Man" (undefined) came out of Africa only 15,000 years ago. This documentary sustained two hours without once mentioning that nasty "N-word" (Neanderthal). Yet, of course, Neanderthals had been alive and well at least 100,000 years before Nixau, the Bushman star of The Gods Must be Crazy I and II , led these modern men out of Africa. No expense was spared in The Journey of Man propaganda documentary.
Ah. The explanation is that The Journey of Man documentary was produced after the 1997 Cell article by Paabo and Stoneking but before the May 6, 2010 Science article's proof of Neanderthal admixture in modern humans. Hence, Garret LoPorto's article in The Huffington Post. And now, therefore, the Jews have to present some sort of an argument that all human civilization and progress derived from Neanderthal genetic contribution. Yeah, right. Can't they ever just quit? No, that option is simply not in their genes.
Anyway, that's the worldwide "Paabo spin" on Neanderthal DNA in modern humans and, looked at this way, "1 to 4 percent" doesn't amount to much. Figures don't lie but liars figure.
On June 5, 2010 the world's population was estimated to be 6.8-billion-plus people (United States Census Bureau, Wikipedia). One percent of that is roughly 68-million and change. Four percent works out to about 278-million people. Odd, isn't it, that this is about the population of the Middle East, according to my Bloomsbury Pocket Atlas? And this is the geographic homeland of the Semitic peoples, the present Judeo-Islamic Arabs and the Jews. Work it out for yourself using any good atlas.
With good maps and atlases there is a way of looking at this "1 to 4 percent" of Neanderthal DNA in modern humans that makes a great deal of historical sense. What if this Neanderthal DNA is concentrated in the Caucasus Middle East, where this 2010 study admits that Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons (or "Early Modern Humans") met and in
Dr Tex Bradley

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••