Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#195 Mar 2, 2013
Jews are quite OCD, so they cannot stop their obsessive behavior. That is true. Jews are very inbred,and often look the same, and are subject to nervous disorders. The guys are on the gay side and the women are quite masculine and hairy. The women have a bit of the semitic aura and aroma to them even if living in the USA for generations and I can spot a jew right away though, from their behavior. That is all true. Yet.... the jews have talents and are useful to humanity. A partially jewish person will sometimes benefit from some of the inherited jewish qualities they have, but will be tempered by the goy genes, so are sometimes very balanced nice folks.
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#196 Mar 2, 2013
Tex Rogers wrote:
In the end , most goys are shit poor, but all Slavs and Germans are geniuses in their own minds, like we see here on the blog.
LOL

I must admit this is funny.

There is certainly one Goy here who feels he's a genius in his own mind while he has nothing to show for himself.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#197 Mar 2, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I must admit this is funny.
There is certainly one Goy here who feels he's a genius in his own mind while he has nothing to show for himself.
Haha!!. Hal blimpy is talking to himself. Man, his split personality is really something, huh!!
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#198 Mar 2, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha!!. Hal blimpy is talking to himself. Man, his split personality is really something, huh!!
LOL
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#199 Mar 2, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Haha!! Blimpy hal is trying real hard by using his different nicks, to talk to himself cause no-one reads his posts. He is exploding with new nicks for attention. If the fat blubber whale ate all his nicks and posts, he would explode himself.

His psychopathic desperate needs for attention, and his rabid anti-Jewish rants, are even keeping his neo-nazi buddies at a distance from him.

P.s. He is not Polish. I suspect he is a jihadist. I hear that Pawling is full of them.
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#201 Mar 2, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha!! Blimpy hal is trying real hard by using his different nicks, to talk to himself cause no-one reads his posts. He is exploding with new nicks for attention. If the fat blubber whale ate all his nicks and posts, he would explode himself.
His psychopathic desperate needs for attention, and his rabid anti-Jewish rants, are even keeping his neo-nazi buddies at a distance from him.
P.s. He is not Polish. I suspect he is a jihadist. I hear that Pawling is full of them.
That's interesting. He could be a jihadist who read up on some information on Poland to appear to have some Polish roots. He certainly hates Jews and the West like a Jihadist. He also said he could have Kievan Russo roots which I found interesting.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#204 Mar 2, 2013
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically in my above dialog with uther....uther is basically saying that people who hate BOTH Jews and Poles....like to play them against each other and watch them attack each other.
?????

Such paranoid delusions. Another of your truly bizarre conspiracy theories?(-:
Pro Ukraine

UK

#206 Mar 2, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Such paranoid delusions. Another of your truly bizarre conspiracy theories?(-:
Why don't you tell us, do you have a hooked nose and wear a funny cap?:-)
Of course we all know as a communist you're athiest.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#208 Mar 2, 2013
How long will it be before Limpy's new account gets banned?:-)
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#212 Mar 2, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
How long will it be before Limpy's new account gets banned?:-)
Limpy is really getting desperate to have someone respond to his pile of crap. He is leaving little piles everywhere today.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#213 Mar 2, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Pro Ukraine would want to see me banned!?
Maybe because Pro Ukraine is a Jew!? LOL!
It's not a question of me wanting you to be banned, it's just that all of your previous accounts have been.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#214 Mar 2, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of Amicus & Pro Ukraine.
I wonder why Pro Ukraine doesn't attack Amicus Tex Rogers Philip Alchurch as a Jew.
I have seen Pro Ukraine attack Amicus as a Russian.
When Amicus hates on Russians hardcore.
.... Why is this!?
This forum is a rats nest of Jews.
I've attacked Amicus for his Jewish supremecist views many times, check the Ukraine forum.
AbeUG

Dunellen, NJ

#217 Mar 2, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
I know far more about Polish people than you do by far.
If anyone isn't Polish it is you.
Yeah right.

So are you backing away from your statement that you may have some Kievan Russo roots?
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#219 Mar 2, 2013
Limpy is not a Pole.. He is a muslim Jihadist.
I noticed a Burka in his trailer when he was doing his dance routine in his video.
Small Town America UGX

Mays Landing, NJ

#220 Mar 2, 2013
Lets not post to him directly, but post behind his back. That will upset him and perhaps he will have a stroke and not be able to use his keyboard.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#223 Mar 2, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you attacked Jews like you attack Slovaks over Pesky!?
I mean gee..... Why would a Ukrainian hate Slovaks so much more than Jews!?
I mean really.... Do you think Slovaks have done more bad things than Ukraine than Jews!?
I don't hate SLOvaks, it's just Pesky bashing.
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#224 Mar 2, 2013
Neo Szlachta wrote:
<quoted text>
Tex Rogers seems to be Amicus who seems to be a Jew... LOL
A little slow on the uptake are you!?
As usual in general are you are capable of doing is smack talk like someone from a ghetto in New Jersey like say Camden. LOL!
You are obviously Pro Ukraine's a$$hole talking about your Jew Conspiracy theories .Yup Tex's horse is Jewish too and the chickens and the goat too are Jewish... My whole ranch is Jewish. The turkey is only half Jewish and half Russian though. Neo Shitka.... I saw a Jewish Coyote with a Yarmalka on the other day there too on the range " Neo Shitka ", you are brilliant to have figured all this jewish stuff out so well!! Yup... You are genius !
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#226 Mar 2, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I've attacked Amicus for his Jewish supremecist views many times, check the Ukraine forum.
Pro is the UK - Uke guy with the big ego and small job and Neo is 23 year old Polak with the neanderthal sized cheekbones and no money and is still working on wiping his butt properly. Pro Ukie could have been something... but it was all beneath him. So he works for a Jewish firm and stews over the unfairness of life as he maintains the office sanitary systems.... All is well in the world.Yup
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#230 Mar 2, 2013
Light,fair, blue and green eyed tall slavs are quite advanced( Northern Ukes, Belarusians, west Russians) and are of Anglo Saxon - Cro magnon stock. Short squat hairy slavs with big cheek bones, brown eyes are of Neanderthal - Semitic Caucasian - Neanderthal stock and are found in Central and Pre 1918 East and Southern Poland, West Ukraine and most of Russia . That is why they talk, think and look the way they do. Read " The Icemath Cometh...." There are two quite distinct branches of humanity. Unfortunately for Poland 80 % are the Neanderthal type, genetically speaking.It is true the males have very large cheekbones and abnormally large penises and are very hairy and violent .
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#231 Mar 2, 2013
When the world's sea level finally rose high enough after 6,000 years of glacial melting for the Mediterranean to break through the Bosphorus into Black Sea about 5600 BC (see Pitman and Ryan, The Search for Noah's Flood) the same pattern was repeated yet again: maritime Cro-Magnons along the coasts, islands and major rivers and Neanderthals in the interior highlands. So that is why today we find we find taller, long-legged people along the Don, Dnieper, Rhioni, Volga and other rivers and find stockier people in the Ukrainian and Russian highlands and foothills inland from these major river lowlands.
Most unfortunately, this much-too-neat picture is considerably muddied and muddled by the fact that apparently Neanderthals alone inhabited glacial Europe for some 60,000 to 80,000 years before Cro-Magnons appeared on the European scene about 34,000 to 40,000 years ago. There are Neanderthal sites in France, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain dating from 100,000 to 35,000 years ago. However, the total Neanderthal population for most of that long period must have been very small, seriously curtailed by the "Ice Age" climate. Nonetheless, these truly archaic Neanderthal genes will persist to show up in the DNA of some modern French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese people. Source " The Icemen "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukraine Needs New Security Guarantees 14 min George 18
Ukrainian Nationalism Has A Long History of Bru... 17 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 42
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 23 min Oliver Cromwell 3,031
Why do so many Russians hate black people? (Sep '12) 38 min Sanath 1,820
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 1 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 11,517
PUTIN==>>TURKOFlLE MORON! 1 hr lol 4
Foreign Correspondent: Russians Starting to Que... 1 hr lol 1
More from around the web