of 18
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1 Sep 11, 2012
I mean come on guys?

Uther's area is about 20% Jewish & about 20% Hispanic & 40% Black

So actually about half of the Whites here are Jews in Uther's area/

There is probably about a 20 to 1 chance that Uther is a Jew over a Slavic Christian in his IP adress.

Why don't we just admit the obvious? That chances are Uther is a Jew perhaps a Jew from a Slavic Nation like Russia or Serbia.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
I mean come on guys?
Uther's area is about 20% Jewish & about 20% Hispanic & 40% Black
So actually about half of the Whites here are Jews in Uther's area/
There is probably about a 20 to 1 chance that Uther is a Jew over a Slavic Christian in his IP adress.
Why don't we just admit the obvious? That chances are Uther is a Jew perhaps a Jew from a Slavic Nation like Russia or Serbia.
If he was Jew he would not make anti-semitic comments or strongly support the Russian invasion of Georgia. In fact he partly blamed Israel for the Russian invasion of Georgia.

But.....First you say uther is a Jew, then a Brit, then a Mexican, than a Cuban, than a German, then an "I don't know" and now back to a Jew again?

Well around and around and around and around we go on the Halonen Merry Go round. LOL

Also you have already seen how his ISP address is a proxy address by how it skips from one state to another from almost post to post. So why would you think his ISP address "from" Florida is accurate?

And you still haven't answered my question why he would post virtually the same anti-semitic stuff you posted about Jews in the Soviet Union....if he's Jewish. Why would a regular Jewish guy who loves Jews do that?

He just admitted to me the other day he likes playing the Pro-Jewish and anti-Semitic card when I observed how he plays both. He was just saying how Jews are leeches and have hooked noses among other things. You didn't see that?

And can you answer me why he keeps telling me and other Poles we should not be sensitive about jokes against Poles or anyone......but when I make jokes about Russians.....He goes crazy on me and calls my Russian jokes "ethnic Bigotry"???

You know you have spent the last 48 hours going absolutely apesh*t on both uther and Assandra.....and I can understand why. They are both major trolls. But what I find interesting is that you go on your Merry Go Round attacking both of them saying in so many words "You're a Blah Blah Blah Jew....no wait.....your a Blah Blah Blah German.....no wait your from that Blah Blah Blah Britain no wait your a blah blah blah (fill in the blank) and then back to a Jew again.

Sure they were annoyed by all your attacks on them.....but their responses were relatively mild. That's because you didn't hit a nerve with them by using the "R word" with them like I did.

Of course that's a coincidence LOL

Brewster, NY

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Any takers?

Come on Uther obviously sounds rather Jewish crying about Poland being behind the Holocaust killing Jews all the time like a typical Jew would like Debbie Schlussel.

Uther made the Polish Death Camp account a typical Jewish remark founded by Jews & mostly used by Jews & Obama's Jewish writers likely wrote Polish Death Camp for Obama to say.

Uther cries about Paleo Nazis & Adolf Eichmann while Uther hates Blacks & Muslims.

While Uther claims to be behind a White Nationalist group?

Why does Uther go on about Paleo Nazis which HE MAKES CLEAR that Paleo Nazis are Anti Jewish & Uther is Against Nazis who are Anti Jewish.

Uther even cries about Liberalism taking over Florida.

At the same time Uther has made polls about Jews running the world & he fimly supports Jews ruling the world.

Let me ask you? If Uther was a White Nationalist who hates Liberalism, Hates, Blacks & hates Muslims.

Why would Uther boldly praise & support Jews in ruling the world?

Most White Nationalists hate Jews for their power & see Jews as pushing Liberalism & Anti Beliefs.

So why would Uther kiss Jewish ass & support & state Jews rule the world if Uther claims to hate Liberalism?

Shouldn't Uther hate Jews for their Liberalism & Anti Racism power?

He doesn't he cries about the Holocaust, He cries about Paleo Nazis killing Jews, he cries about Adolf Eichmann killing Jews.

Brewster, NY

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Maybe I sound hypocritical coming from New York a heavily Jewish area & saying this area of West Palm Beach Uther comes from is so Jewish.

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE.

While NO DOUBT the New York city area is a Jew hotspot of the U.S.A

BUT The New York City area is also a Slavic American hotspot

The New York City metro area has some of the largest concentrations of Slavic Christians in the U.S

New York City area tops fthe U.S for Russian American christians, Polish American Christians, Ukrainian American Christians, Serbian American Christians & well just about every other Slavic American Christian group has a strong neighborhood area around the NYC area.

___
BUT The West Palm Beach area is as Jewish if not more Jewish than the NYC area

West Palm Beach area HAS NO SUCH strong Slavic Christian roots.

There might be a few Slavic American Christians scattered around here & there in the West Palm Beach Area.

BUT, it is not an area with very many Slavic American Christians.

It is an area where between 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 WHITE people are Jewish.

It is NOT like the New York, New Jersey, Connecticutt area where you have Polish, Russian & Yugoslave Ethnic enclave neighborhoods all over scattered about.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Any takers?
Come on Uther obviously sounds rather Jewish crying about Poland being behind the Holocaust killing Jews all the time like a typical Jew would like Debbie Schlussel.
Uther made the Polish Death Camp account a typical Jewish remark founded by Jews & mostly used by Jews & Obama's Jewish writers likely wrote Polish Death Camp for Obama to say.
Uther cries about Paleo Nazis & Adolf Eichmann while Uther hates Blacks & Muslims.
While Uther claims to be behind a White Nationalist group?
Why does Uther go on about Paleo Nazis which HE MAKES CLEAR that Paleo Nazis are Anti Jewish & Uther is Against Nazis who are Anti Jewish.
Uther even cries about Liberalism taking over Florida.
At the same time Uther has made polls about Jews running the world & he fimly supports Jews ruling the world.
Let me ask you? If Uther was a White Nationalist who hates Liberalism, Hates, Blacks & hates Muslims.
Why would Uther boldly praise & support Jews in ruling the world?
Most White Nationalists hate Jews for their power & see Jews as pushing Liberalism & Anti Beliefs.
So why would Uther kiss Jewish ass & support & state Jews rule the world if Uther claims to hate Liberalism?
Shouldn't Uther hate Jews for their Liberalism & Anti Racism power?
He doesn't he cries about the Holocaust, He cries about Paleo Nazis killing Jews, he cries about Adolf Eichmann killing Jews.
Oh so you noticed those anti-Muslim anti-Black remarks of uther?

Well that's good because if you didn't read those you would be going on and on falsely saying how he likes multi-culturalism. NOW......if only you would read and acknowledge all his anti-semitic remarks.....in fact some of them looked like they came from the same anti-semitic website you got your anti-semitic posts from.....which referenced Jews in the Soviet Union.

As for his using Jewish criticisms of Poles......he's playing the Jews against Poles and basically killing two birds with one stone since he hates them both.

If you think uther is Jewish......ASK HIM if Jews or Russians started the Soviet Union. If he's a regular Jewish supremacist he is not going to say the Jews did.

So go ahead......ask him that question. Its a good litmus test for testing who a Jew is on a Slavic forum.

Brewster, NY

#6 Sep 11, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was Jew he would not make anti-semitic comments or strongly support the Russian invasion of Georgia.
\

You make way more Anti Semitic comments than he does & you are half Jewish.

He also commonly cries about the Holocaust & Anti Semtiic "Paleo Nazis" blaming Poland for the Holocaust MANY TIMES & going against Adolf Eichmann many times.

I haven't seen you once cry about the Holocaust or cry about Anti Semitism, Paleo nazis against Jews or even Adolf Eichmann for the Holocaust.

YOU ARE HALF JEWISH?

He seems way more Jewish than you do & heck he comes from a far more Jewish area than you do.

Brewster, NY

#7 Sep 11, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Also you have already seen how his ISP address is a proxy address by how it skips from one state to another from almost post to post. So why would you think his ISP address "from" Florida is accurate?
Uther made a sock account with me HUGE KIELBASA & it had a West Palm Beach Florida.

He has made accounts against you, Small town & others where it says West Palm Beach Florida.

So he can't be that good or change his ISP adress too often if he is making sock puppets that still show West Palm Beach.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Maybe I sound hypocritical coming from New York a heavily Jewish area & saying this area of West Palm Beach Uther comes from is so Jewish.
There is a BIG DIFFERENCE.
While NO DOUBT the New York city area is a Jew hotspot of the U.S.A
BUT The New York City area is also a Slavic American hotspot
The New York City metro area has some of the largest concentrations of Slavic Christians in the U.S
New York City area tops fthe U.S for Russian American christians, Polish American Christians, Ukrainian American Christians, Serbian American Christians & well just about every other Slavic American Christian group has a strong neighborhood area around the NYC area.
___
BUT The West Palm Beach area is as Jewish if not more Jewish than the NYC area
West Palm Beach area HAS NO SUCH strong Slavic Christian roots.
There might be a few Slavic American Christians scattered around here & there in the West Palm Beach Area.
BUT, it is not an area with very many Slavic American Christians.
It is an area where between 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 WHITE people are Jewish.
It is NOT like the New York, New Jersey, Connecticutt area where you have Polish, Russian & Yugoslave Ethnic enclave neighborhoods all over scattered about.
So NOT one part Russian-Christian lives there? And wouldn't he be on the Israel forum all the time and not SIX YEARS, SIXTEEN HOURS A DAY on the Russia forum?

Also there is just ONE little problem/assumption that you're making here. You are ASSUMING he actuall lives in the West Palm Beach Area and that its not a proxy ISP address.

Did you forget already how I showed you how he went from his West Palm Beach FL address to "Redmond WA" within an hours or two?

Since you believe EVERYTHING before your eyes on the internet as far as internet addresses.....how did he get to the other side of the county in an hour or two?

How does he go from FL to VT within minutes?

How did he go from Poland to Germany to Nigeria to Russia to France and back to VT and FL within an hour some years ago???

Please open your eyes and use your head.

He is using PROXY ISP addresses.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#9 Sep 11, 2012
*how did he get to the other side of the COUNTRY in an hour or two?*

Brewster, NY

#10 Sep 11, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was Jew he would not make anti-semitic comments or strongly support the Russian invasion of Georgia. In fact he partly blamed Israel for the Russian invasion of Georgia.
The war in Georgia helped raise prices on Gas for Russian Gas companies.

The Russian gas companies are run by Jew Semion Mogilevich it seems.

So then actually the war in Georgia seems to have benefitted Jews.

Semion Mogilevich funded many Jews to go from Ukraine & Russia to Israel himself!

So Semion Mogilevich helps Israel & brings in a lot of prostitute money for Israel with his Russian mafia bringing in Slavic prostitute captured by Semion Mogilevich's Russian mafia.

Since Israel is the Brothel / Prostitute capital of the world it gives them a lot of money & this money comes in a lot from Semion Mogilevich himself.

Brewster, NY

#12 Sep 11, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
So NOT one part Russian-Christian lives there? And wouldn't he be on the Israel forum all the time and not SIX YEARS, SIXTEEN HOURS A DAY on the Russia forum?
Also there is just ONE little problem/assumption that you're making here. You are ASSUMING he actuall lives in the West Palm Beach Area and that its not a proxy ISP address.
Did you forget already how I showed you how he went from his West Palm Beach FL address to "Redmond WA" within an hours or two?
Since you believe EVERYTHING before your eyes on the internet as far as internet addresses.....how did he get to the other side of the county in an hour or two?
How does he go from FL to VT within minutes?
How did he go from Poland to Germany to Nigeria to Russia to France and back to VT and FL within an hour some years ago???
Please open your eyes and use your head.
He is using PROXY ISP addresses.
Uther seems to be born in Florida.

So in this area let's pretend one of his parents were a Slavic Christian it is extremely likely they would have married a Slavic Jew in this area because they are so common there.

Kind of like what seems to have happened with your parents. LOL

You could actually be talking to your same kind exept instead of half Polish Christian & half Polish Jew he could be half Russian Christian & half Russian Jew.

Although I am doubtful of this I am leaning towards Uther being half Jewish & half Hispanic.

Probably Jew with roots in Serbia & Russia.

(Which is not exactly uncommon for Jews)

Brewster, NY

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Anyways since Uther seems to have been born in this area.

Then it becomes less & less likely he is a Slavic Christian.

Probably almost all Slavic Christians recently retired in West Palm Beach Florida from the North

Because the Soviet Union didn't leave almost no Slavic Christians came to America between 1950 - 1990 roughly.
(yeah a few escaped or ocassionally got out with the right tools)
It is extremely uncommon.

Well, A lot of Slavic Christians in general moved to the North in the early 1900's & almost any Slavic Christian in Florida is probably recent.

Uther doesn't seem to be recent he seems to have been born there.

I mean duh he speaks English right & hates Northerners pretty obvious he was born in Florida.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#14 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>\
You make way more Anti Semitic comments than he does & you are half Jewish.
He also commonly cries about the Holocaust & Anti Semtiic "Paleo Nazis" blaming Poland for the Holocaust MANY TIMES & going against Adolf Eichmann many times.
And your point?

But I never listed that "cool" anti-semitic list of Jews in the Soviet Union like you and him have LOL
<quoted text>\

I haven't seen you once cry about the Holocaust or cry about Anti Semitism, Paleo nazis against Jews or even Adolf Eichmann for the Holocaust.
YOU ARE HALF JEWISH?
Well I have complained about anti-semitism from various bloggers.....but I will admit I don't like to cry about things

;-)
<quoted text>\
YOU ARE HALF JEWISH?
I already have said what I am many times. But since my ethnic background keeps coming up.....what do you think?

Heck assandra thinks I'm 100% Polish Goy... while you think I'm "just another damn Jew" LOL
<quoted text>\
He seems way more Jewish than you do & heck he comes from a far more Jewish area than you do.
That's ASSUMING he actually comes from FL.

You keep going by the ISP addresses you see on your computer screen to identify a person's origin....which generally is roughly accurate......but it has flaws....

When uther's ISP address was Poland......was he in Poland?......then 5 minutes later when his ISP address was "Germany"...was he in Germany".....then when his ISP address was "Nigeria".....was he in Nigeria?.....then when his ISP address went to "France"....was he in France?.....then when it went to FL and minutes later VT......was he in Florida and then minutes later Vermont?

His ISP addresses changed from these various locations within an hour. Do you think maybe we are dealing with superman here? LOL

Brewster, NY

#15 Sep 11, 2012
West Palm Beach is 1.7% Russian American.

http://www.city-data.com/races/races-West-Pal...

West Palm Beach is about 20% Jewish.

NOW WAIT how many of those Russian Americans are Jews?

It seems like 1 in 6 Russian Americans are Jews.

That includes all over from the Dakotas, Washington state, New York, Chicago,etc etc

West Palm Beach is probably way more Jewish than other areas.

So I mean I am betting 1 in 2 or MORE Russians in West Palm Beach are Jewish.

Brewster, NY

#16 Sep 11, 2012
According to this Palm Beach county 1 in 5 people are Jewish OR MORE.

http://www.cjp.org/page.aspx...

All those kids, and their aging grandparents, have helped push Palm Beach County's Jewish population to an estimated 255,000, meaning that at least one in five of the county's 1.2 million residents is Jewish. That gives Palm Beach County a higher concentration of Jews than any metropolitan area in the world outside Israel, including New York City.

__

But, West Palm Beach Florida is about 1.7 out of 100 people are Russian.

We DONT' EVEN F*CKING KNOW HOW MANY OF THESE RUSSIAN AMERICANS ARE JEWS.

For f*cks sake it could be opposite demographics with only 1 out of 6 Russians in West Palm Beach being Christians
Rather than 1 in 6 Russian Americans being Jews in the general statistic

Come on these Russian Americans there have to be very Jewish.

If 1 in 6 Russian Americans are Jewish than in West Palm Beach it must be way higher percentage of Russian Americans who are Jews.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#17 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
IT SEEMS? You don't know? Here it is you're just reaching for any kind of explanation. Jew Semion Mogilevich may have some part in big oil but I doubt its not mostly Goyim owned. Especially in Russia. Banks and Media you might be right. But not oil. Kind of like Banks, Media and Big oil outside of Russia.
<quoted text>
So then actually the war in Georgia seems to have benefitted Jews.
So what you're saying is that World Jewery is NOT a monolithic group? Some of them stab the other in the back? REALLY that badly? Do you know Russian nationalists were jumping up and down condeming Israel and Jews for the Russian invasion of Georgia? You don't remember that?????

So Jews will take the side of the GOYIM against their fellow Jews around the world? That's a new one on me.
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#18 Sep 11, 2012
West Palm Beach is 1.7% Russian American.
http://www.city-data.com/races/races-West-Pal...
West Palm Beach is about 20% Jewish.
NOW WAIT how many of those Russian Americans are Jews?
It seems like 1 in 6 Russian Americans are Jews.
That includes all over from the Dakotas, Washington state, New York, Chicago,etc etc
West Palm Beach is probably way more Jewish than other areas.
So I mean I am betting 1 in 2 or MORE Russians in West Palm Beach are Jewish.
So you belive he lives in West Palm Beach because that's what his ISP address says? So then he's superman? He travel hundreds if not thousands of miles within minutes to all the other ISP addresses he posts from?

So according to you....there is NOT ONE Russian non-Jew living in West Palm Beach??? That's only assuming his ISP address is correct which most likely its not.

He's probably posting from the other side of the country.

Brewster, NY

#19 Sep 11, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point?
But I never listed that "cool" anti-semitic list of Jews in the Soviet Union like you and him have LOL
<quoted text>
Have you seen what has gone done in the past couple of hours between me & Uther?

I accused him of being a Jew DIRECTLY I said Uther why don't you just admit you are a Jew.

HE DID NOT ANWSER.

Rather he went on a rampage RIGHT AFTER THIS going on about half a dozen of his sock accounts boasting of Uther being great, We love Uther, Uther is a patriotic American.

Which to me shows he was trying to save face for my statement of calling him out on being a Jew.

____
_
Interestingly Uther went on a sock account of Mirjana Markovic A SERBIAN COMMUNIST.

Now Uther claims to be a Free market, Conservative Serbian against Communism?

So why did he pick a name with a Serbian Communist in it like Mirjana Markovic?

___
_

Just as interestingly Uther went on an account called Skanderbeg.

If you didn't know Skanderbeg is a hero of Albania! Now Uther claims to hate Albanians.

So what is he doing on an account called Skanderberg?

___
_
Uther claims to be a Serbian Conservative Free market guy against Communism & Against Albanians.

Yet Uther picks a Serbian Communist Mirjana Markovic & an Albanian hero Skanderberg as a sock account?

It shows he is a complete phony & full of shit.

___

Yes I know you will say GEE well he is a Russian phony.

How does Uther know about Mirjana Markovic & Skanderbeg etc?

He seems to know about this region of the Balkans quite well with a level of familarity.

As I say time & time again UTHER IS NOT FAMILAR WITH RUSSIANS. He NEVER shows ANYTHING that supports he is familar with Russians.

He has actually shown far more familarity towards Jews, Balkans / Serbia & Hispanics than he has towards Russia.

This is a red flag for me but maybe not you.

He is so familar with Jews, Hispanics & Serbians / Balkans for a reason.
Becase he is familar with where his roots are from & well these seem to be clues to his rotos.

Brewster, NY

#20 Sep 11, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's ASSUMING he actually comes from FL.
You keep going by the ISP addresses you see on your computer screen to identify a person's origin....which generally is roughly accurate......but it has flaws....
When uther's ISP address was Poland......was he in Poland?......then 5 minutes later when his ISP address was "Germany"...was he in Germany".....then when his ISP address was "Nigeria".....was he in Nigeria?.....then when his ISP address went to "France"....was he in France?.....then when it went to FL and minutes later VT......was he in Florida and then minutes later Vermont?
His ISP addresses changed from these various locations within an hour. Do you think maybe we are dealing with superman here? LOL
Uther makes sock accounts with his ISP as West Palm Beach Florida.

He made a sock account of ME called Huge Kielbasa & it has a ISP of you guessed it West Palm Beach Florida.

99.9% of the time Uther's ISP is West Palm Beach Florida & ocassionally Pompano beach Florida.

INCLUDING his Sock accounts.

That says something he is obviously from an extremely Jewish area.

___

You know what?

I think you are just plain manipulative & in denial.

You talked about Uther killing 2 birds with one stone going after Jews & Poles?

___

I think you hate Russia for going against Poland & Israel & you see your hatred of Russia as killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

You hate Russians so much for this reason you just can't wait to call anyone a Russian you hate.

Brewster, NY

#21 Sep 11, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
So you belive he lives in West Palm Beach because that's what his ISP address says? So then he's superman? He travel hundreds if not thousands of miles within minutes to all the other ISP addresses he posts from?
So according to you....there is NOT ONE Russian non-Jew living in West Palm Beach??? That's only assuming his ISP address is correct which most likely its not.
He's probably posting from the other side of the country.
Yeah I think there are some Russian Christians in West Palm Beach but not many.

As I said earlier I figure there is about a 20 to 1 chance that Uther living in this West Palm Beach area is Jewish over Slavic Christian.

Heck even if he was a Slavic Christian born in this area it is extremely likely he has some Jewish roots or a Jewish parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 13 min Shem 8,924
U.S. ambassador has poor grasp of history - Yak... 1 hr Tomica Teklic 2
Opposition leader: Serbia is bankrupt 1 hr Tomica Teklic 4
U.S. ambassador asks why Putin is visiting Serbia 1 hr Tomica Teklic 3
Buy links 2 hr NancyRaulston 1
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 3 hr Foo 1,135
Poland resumes gas deliveries to Ukraine 3 hr Port Moody Reatrd 8
•••

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE