What should be done about the Poland forum?

Posted in the Russia Forum

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Apr 12, 2013
It is clearly no longer about Poland.

Why not rename it the antisemitic chimp fits forum? Or maybe the AbeUG and Limpy comedy routine?

Someone should throw a net over the both of them.(-:
Pro Ukraine

UK

#2 Apr 13, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
It is clearly no longer about Poland.
Why not rename it the antisemitic chimp fits forum? Or maybe the AbeUG and Limpy comedy routine?
Someone should throw a net over the both of them.(-:
Why haven't you posted this on the Poland forum, you dimwit poofter?:-)

Limpy has invited all of his anti semite friends on there including ones from Albania and Pakistan, are you not an anti semite yourself?
Abe

Bedminster, NJ

#3 Apr 13, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Why haven't you posted this on the Poland forum, you dimwit poofter?:-)
Limpy has invited all of his anti semite friends on there including ones from Albania and Pakistan, are you not an anti semite yourself?
Yes utherpendragon is very anti-semitic. He has said that JERUSALEM/JEWS are more responsible for the atrocities of the USSR then Russians are. Uther also blamed Jerusalam/Jews for the atrocities of Communist Chinaman Mao and also blamed Jews for the atrocities of Pol Pot.

Uther also always called me a "little hooked nosed Jew" and has made the anti-semitic slur that "Jews make matzah balls with Christian Blood". And to think this Russian American hypocrite has the nerve to pretend he is some great defender of the Jews.
guess who

United States

#4 Apr 13, 2013
Abe, go see a psychiatrist.
benevolent psychiatrist

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Has anyone noticed how Abe tends to chum up and enter into prolonged dialogue with psychos like limpy, in part because he reveals his 'true feelings' openly and then goes on to ascribe similar feelings to others, citing some ethereal 'proof' that he seems to truly believe in, then repeat it for years on end?

It's as if Abe has reached an epiphany of confirmation of his innermost fears from the limpys of the world and is truly angered by others who he's convinced he should be fearing but refuse to acknowledge him.

This is classic victimization psychosis. I believe this individual may one day be a danger to himself or to others and the forum should refrain from provoking him and further. He may also wish to consider emigrating to North Korea where, according to Carl Jung, a communal psychosis passed from generation to generation may actually welcome him with open arms and where he may in fact, find his communal bliss.

Short of that, extensive therapy in his home country would be highly advised.

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Apr 13, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Why haven't you posted this on the Poland forum, you dimwit poofter?:-)

?????

There is no Poland forum. AbeUG and LImpy have transformed it into the antisemitic nutters forum.

Ask Limpy about the weather in Omaha, Nebraska and he will find a way to blame it all on the...

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Apr 13, 2013
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes utherpendragon is very anti-semitic. He has said that JERUSALEM/JEWS are more responsible for the atrocities of the USSR then Russians are. Uther also blamed Jerusalam/Jews for the atrocities of Communist Chinaman Mao and also blamed Jews for the atrocities of Pol Pot.

Uther also always called me a "little hooked nosed Jew" and has made the anti-semitic slur that "Jews make matzah balls with Christian Blood". And to think this Russian American hypocrite has the nerve to pretend he is some great defender of the Jews.
Why do you always suck up to outright nazis like Limpy and STD UGX? Is it because you are afraid to voice those opinions yourself but...?
hmmm

United States

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Yes, I think he's enamored of the power the Nazis held for a while.

Abe seems to live in a cerebral concentration camp, where he's always looking to sidle up to the powers that be, trying to please them and then criticize them on an alternating basis, just as a captive with no spine often does. He's a walking, talking stockholm syndrome.

Anyway, other than from a psychological perspective, he's a repetitious bore.
what should be done

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2013
Respectable Poles should evict these two American chimps masquerading as Poles and save Poland's reputation.

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Apr 15, 2013
See how much more reasonable a thread sounds when no OCD trolls from Pawling, NY show up and start chimping out?
chi-town

Chicago, IL

#11 May 7, 2013
I have to agree, Polish forum should be closed. Reading posts by this idiot from Pawling,NY makes me sick and I'm Polish my self.
JewGoyimAparthei d

Brewster, NY

#12 May 8, 2013
chi-town wrote:
I have to agree, Polish forum should be closed. Reading posts by this idiot from Pawling,NY makes me sick and I'm Polish my self.
I really don't have a problem with the Polish forum being closed.

I really hate the forum.

I hate all the Jews on there who ruin it hating Poland, Polish people & blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

I hate that Roboblogger leaves it's Jewish garbage on Poland forum & leaving so few articles that concern Polish people & even less that concern Polish people in the positive.

What drives me to the Poland forum is my Hatred!!!!

I don't go there because I love it.

I go there because I hate it & hate the bastards on it!!

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 May 10, 2013
Nice to see Limpy's contribution to the discussion. If anyone is an expert on antisemitism amongst the Poles it is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 3 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 2,915
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 5 min Le Duped 37
Malaysian Airlines plane shot down over Ukraine... 21 min RUSSIAN TERRORISTS 1,786
PANIC BUYING in Nazi Russia as Ruble COLLAPSES! 23 min BREADLINES in MOSCOW 43
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's iron grip on p... 31 min RUSSIAN COLLAPSE 40
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 50 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 11,433
Russia threatens response to sanctions 56 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 84
More from around the web