Bulgarian men are superior to Russian...

Bulgarian men are superior to Russian men

Posted in the Russia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bulgaria

Sofia, Bulgaria

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Compared to us Bulgarians, Russian males are sissies and they're too pale and feminine. We are manlier and have darker features. We're also more intelligent. And we have bigger tools and testicles.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 7, 2012
You have been licking Turkish asses for centuries, untill Russians liberated you.
Bulgaria

Sofia, Bulgaria

#3 Sep 7, 2012
We liberated ourselves! You helped us just a little bit. And you did it because you wanted to rule over our heavenly land. Bulgaria is like the Promised land, that's why all countries have tried to take over us, but most of you fail! In 1944-1989 we were under Russian slavery, but we liberated! We don't like you at all.
Bulgaria

Sofia, Bulgaria

#4 Sep 7, 2012
In Soviet times you were buying Bulgarian food like vegetables and fruits, because it's of superior quality than Russian food.

Bulgaria has the most fertile soil in Europe!
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Helsinki, Finland

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Another genius from the Balkans show up.
Bulgaria

Sofia, Bulgaria

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Why Bulgaria is superior to the rest of Europe:

- We have the most beautiful girls
- We have the manliest men
- We have the most beautiful nature
- We have the oldest and most beautiful cities
- We have the largest and sandiest beaches
- We have the best drinking water
- We have the most beautiful mountains
- A Bulgarian, called John Atanasof created the computer

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#7 Sep 7, 2012
He is an idiot.
Russians made a super power, while they were unable to liberate themselves from Turkey.

You don`t like us?
I`m sure you don`t.
All losers dislike succesful people.
Bulgaria

Sofia, Bulgaria

#8 Sep 7, 2012
But Bulgaria was founded in 681, while Russia was still non-existent, you Slavic pig!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Sep 7, 2012
Yes, I`m a Slavic but not a pig.
You`re a filthy Turk.
Turks are trash on my opinion.
Russians had always had Turks defeated.
Bulgaria

Sofia, Bulgaria

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Hello again! BULGARIA SHOULD ANNEX CROATIA, SERBIA, MACEDONIA, ROMANIA AND GREECE AS THEY HAVE BULGARIAN ORIGIN!
ALL NATIONS IN THE BALKANS, EXCEPT THE TURKS HAVE BULGARIAN BLOOD IN THEM!
Pro Ukraine

Croydon, UK

#12 Sep 7, 2012
Bulgaria wrote:
Why Bulgaria is superior to the rest of Europe:
- We have the most beautiful girls
- We have the manliest men
- We have the most beautiful nature
- We have the oldest and most beautiful cities
- We have the largest and sandiest beaches
- We have the best drinking water
- We have the most beautiful mountains
- A Bulgarian, called John Atanasof created the computer
None of that is true, but your dislike of Russians tells me that you're a true Bulgarian, unlike the fake Pole and Fintard on here.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#13 Sep 7, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>None of that is true, but your dislike of Russians tells me that you're a true Bulgarian, unlike the fake Pole and Fintard on here.
You`re just givien another evidence that you`re an ignorent fool.
True Bulgarians are grateful to Russians that they liberated them from Turks.
Pro Ukraine

Croydon, UK

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
You`re just givien another evidence that you`re an ignorent fool.
True Bulgarians are grateful to Russians that they liberated them from Turks.
And they're so grateful to them for 45 years of communism, idiot.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Helsinki, Finland

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>None of that is true, but your dislike of Russians tells me that you're a true Bulgarian, unlike the fake Pole and Fintard on here.
He is a peasant just like you. The only difference is that he works as a male prostitute in American embassy while you are more drawn to chinamen.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>And they're so grateful to them for 45 years of communism, idiot.
They can hate Ukranians as well then.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Sep 7, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
You have been licking Turkish asses for centuries, untill Russians liberated you.
I suspect he is still licking them. Why else would those Turkish tourists go to...?
AbeUG

West Palm Beach, FL

#18 Sep 7, 2012
Bulgaria wrote:
Compared to us Bulgarians, Russian males are sissies and they're too pale and feminine. We are manlier and have darker features. We're also more intelligent. And we have bigger tools and testicles.
You have darker features? Is that from your west African roots?
Small Town America UGX

Hammonton, NJ

#19 Sep 7, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
You have been licking Turkish asses for centuries, untill Russians liberated you.
Now, no one has to liberate Russia. The world simply waits for you to keep self-destructing. Millions lost each year.

But on the other hand, soldiers of Allah and the Peoples Army of China, may eventually liberate Russia. They will save you from the aliens that seem to be reported daily from the russian media.

Some say Allah's army will put the heads of beheaded Russian slavs on top of sharpened poles all over russia, and dance around the poles, yelling that silly yipping they do after a beheading.
And castrate you and make you lick your own balls. They are meanies that way.
neutral observer

Croydon, UK

#20 Sep 7, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You have darker features? Is that from your west African roots?
Uther Pendragon thinks that Bulgarians have West African roots!? Just what sort of an education did he get at Harvard/Auburn?:-)
sunshine

United States

#21 Sep 7, 2012
Pouky, uther went to Auburn, not Harvard.
I went to a third rate school. They brag they're second rate but they only say that to feel better about themselves.

Bulgarians are a mix of west African and Romanian peasant. I just read about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 6 min George 4,588
News Journalist Critical Of Putin Found Dead On His ... 7 min George 2
News Promised Prosperity Never Arrived in Russian-he... 10 min George 5
Poll Do Russian women love Black Men? (Jun '08) 9 hr Slick88 485
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 20 hr Tn clm 6,271
Putin's Russia is a poor, drunk soccer hooligan 20 hr tiny LIKE PUTIN 11
News Putin charges immediate operability tests of Ru... 20 hr RUSSIA in DECLINE 2
More from around the web