Gloria Germanica

Blieskastel, Germany

#172 Feb 11, 2013
Da hat der low life Slave gar nicht mitbekommen, dass ich den Namen geändert habe. Und rechnen kann er auch nicht, diese Mülldeponierasse tz tz. Da wundert man sich nicht mehr warum die mit 55 sagen. No thank you i don't want to live in Shitslavia anymore.
Germania est superior

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#173 Feb 12, 2013
Gloria Germanica wrote:
No thank you i don't want to live in Shitslavia anymore.
Habe ich nicht gesagt, dass Sie nicht einmal ein Deutschen - Sie sind einer von denen "folksdeutcher" mit 1% Deutsch Blut (Ihrem babaushkas wurden alle im Jahr 1945 vergewaltigt und produziert deine Mami und Pappi)... und Sie leben in Polyakia I gess...aber auch katholische Polyakia ist besser als islamische SaarbrukenStan - also nicht beschweren ...
Gloria Germanica

Saarbrücken, Germany

#174 Feb 12, 2013
Germania est superior wrote:
<quoted text>Habe ich nicht gesagt, dass Sie nicht einmal ein Deutschen - Sie sind einer von denen "folksdeutcher" mit 1% Deutsch Blut (Ihrem babaushkas wurden alle im Jahr 1945 vergewaltigt und produziert deine Mami und Pappi)... und Sie leben in Polyakia I gess...aber auch katholische Polyakia ist besser als islamische SaarbrukenStan - also nicht beschweren ...
Das müssen wir aber noch einmal üben mein kleiner shitslave. Lass dir weiter deine soviet propaganda in den Arsch schieben, damit wir über eure geistige Zurückgebliebenheit lachen können. Gut so, weitermachen. Amüsier die Elite.
Germania est superior

Saint Petersburg, Russia

#175 Feb 12, 2013
Gloria Germanica wrote:
<quoted text>
Lass dir weiter deine soviet propaganda in den Arsch schieben,.
Dein Arsch hat viel gesehen !!!...hahahahaha!

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#176 Feb 12, 2013
Hitler K_aput!=))

ps Topix detected "offensive material"... 8-/

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#177 Feb 12, 2013
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate Russians. IF I did why have I said some good things about Russians?

But you indeed have a deep hatred for Polish people. That's why you keep saying you want to kill all of them. I have never said that about Russians.

As for uther you are right....uther always sided with the Russians.

But so has Alexey.....and yet Alexey lately thinks uther is a moron. Good for the Russian Alexey.

:D
What good things have you said about Russians? You and STD UGX are the most virulently bigoted posters on here.

I do not always side with the Russians. Kyiv should steer clear of the EU and HATO but they should keep the Russian Federation at arms length too. The idea is to be as independent of Washington, Brussels and Moskva as possible. I support neutrality... not a pro Putin position.

Pompano Beach, FL

#178 Feb 12, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Stefanya :)
I usually do but I got upset when Alexey sided with Limpy over uther.

Not that being called a Jew is insulting! But Limpy means it as an insult and so does Alexey.

uther has always sided with the Russians, fighting the Russia haters on here like STA, Abe and ana, so why is Alexey agreeing with Limpy???
?????

Why would you take any of Limpy's dribbles seriously? It is all one long OCD fueled chimp out. About like those insane rants STD UGX goes off on.

Pompano Beach, FL

#179 Feb 12, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>The majority of Ukrainians of Russian descent like them, those with no Russian ancestry don't trust them.
Most of Ukraine was under Russian Empire and Soviet control for centuries. What percentage of Ukrainians have no Russian ancestry whatsoever?

Pompano Beach, FL

#180 Feb 12, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
<quoted text>
Still can't communicate without those lousy vicious personal remarks can you? Too bad. You should grow up and talk like a grown up. People don't have to agree with you and you don't need to insult them.
Anti Ukraine is but a mindless parrot. He simply repeats what AbeUG, UGly Annie, Limpy, STD UGX...

What else would you expect from the likes of him?(-:
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#181 Feb 12, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of Ukraine was under Russian Empire and Soviet control for centuries. What percentage of Ukrainians have no Russian ancestry whatsoever?
Uthera, take your hourly enema that you enjoy so much, and go back to bed, you drug sodden half-man child .

Pompano Beach, FL

#182 Feb 12, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Uthera, take your hourly enema that you enjoy so much, and go back to bed, you drug sodden half-man child .
Are you still sleeping underneath that I95 overpass covered in old newpapers and fighting the pigeons and sewer rats for space? At least you still have the dumpster behind McDonalds so you can scrounge for day old fries.
Small Town America UGX

Pleasantville, NJ

#183 Feb 12, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still sleeping underneath that I95 overpass covered in old newpapers and fighting the pigeons and sewer rats for space? At least you still have the dumpster behind McDonalds so you can scrounge for day old fries.
Is your russian wife still riding as the "old lady" with that outlaw biker gang? Does she have any new tattoo's? Or did she run out of skin.? sO many questions to such a fool.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Location hidden

#184 Feb 12, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Ladies, Sunshine and Stefany. Thank you for your support. The real Russian man difficult to offend. Russian can very long endure insults. But if the russians anger of the present, then the whole world will hide in a burrow.=) I do not think that cheap insults Russophobes any of my compatriots are taken seriously. This curses by trolls, from envy to Russia and them the feeling of worthlessness.=) I'm sure that anyone who can to insult opponents anonymously(in web), will never have the courage to insult him in the face. We are more interested in not official information about America, and we (I) is prepared as honestly tell about Russia. Sincerely, Leonid.
I think STA may have tried to insult a Russian to his face but the Russian beat the crap out of him. Actually, I think STA has had the crap beaten out of him many, many times, and not just by Russians. He said one of his neighbors shot him in the behind :)

Location hidden

#185 Feb 12, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Waw! You have black baby? It's very good! What age? Boy, girl? Change on 1 white boy (1/4 ossetian, 3/4 russian)=) I already tired from his behavior and school lessons.
LOL I don't have a black baby. That's just what STA says. Limpy has accused me of being hispanic, a Jew and a Muslim. A few other things too ;)

Location hidden

#186 Feb 12, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like Hal. I thought you Austrians liked Germans.
Why is the German attacking Alexey and not Limpy???? Limpy HATES Germans and he accuses Alexey of being German.

Location hidden

#187 Feb 12, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
?????
Why would you take any of Limpy's dribbles seriously? It is all one long OCD fueled chimp out. About like those insane rants STD UGX goes off on.
I don't take him seriously! I take Alexey seriously. Too seriously, I guess.

Location hidden

#188 Feb 12, 2013
Oh look! There are more Russians :)
lol

Where is CoolnCrazy???
UtherSoviet Watch

Dunellen, NJ

#189 Feb 13, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
What good things have you said about Russians? You and STD UGX are the most virulently bigoted posters on here.
I do not always side with the Russians. Kyiv should steer clear of the EU and HATO but they should keep the Russian Federation at arms length too. The idea is to be as independent of Washington, Brussels and Moskva as possible. I support neutrality... not a pro Putin position.
WHY are you questioning what I have said about Russia??

Are you trying to tell me I NEVER said anything good about Russia??

And since you brought up that myself and STA are "VIRULENT BIGOTED POSTERS"....can you please GIVE ME examples of my virulent bigotry and STA's virulent Bigotry???
-Sunshine

Mays Landing, NJ

#190 Feb 13, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
Oh look! There are more Russians :)
lol
Where is CoolnCrazy???
I heard that Being a communist, she was arrested by putin and burned at a stake for being a witch.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#191 Feb 13, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Why is the German attacking Alexey and not Limpy???? Limpy HATES Germans and he accuses Alexey of being German.
He accuses everybody he disagrees with of being a Jew or a German, he's accused me of being a Jew, but for some reason he doesn't think you're Russian, even though it's obvious you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why people hate Russians? (Jan '11) 10 min Cassandra_ 233
Russia is hinting at a new Cold War over SWIFT.... 46 min Cordwainer Trout 5
FBI: Three Russians charged with spying, one ar... 49 min Cassandra_ 7
Russian Soldier Accused Of Massacring Armenian ... 1 hr Dander 21
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr neizak 3,639
NATO sends rapid-reaction forces to Russia's ne... 1 hr PROUD TO BE SERB 271
Formation of Kosovo army 'should continue' 1 hr servonazis 84
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 2 hr who cares 4,831
More from around the web