|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

hmmm wrote:
The murder rate in Russia is 14 per 100,000 population. In the USA it is 5 per 100,000 population.
So, if in Russia you do not commit suicide, you have a good chance of being murdered. And just think, Russia has only 139 million in population versus the 300 million in the good, old USA.
Never go on a picnic in Russia unless you have a sub-machinegun. Hahaha !!!
coward STA is trying to take my nick, no problem.

Russia is in the state of war in the Caucases so this data mean NOTHING - its as if to measure murder rate during ww2 in France while battles were going on and to judje about France based on that.....

Here is more adequate statistics

country crime rate

* United States 11,877,218
* United Kingdom 6,523,706
* Germany 3,771,850
* France 2,952,370
* Russia 2,853,739
* Japan 2,683,849
* South Africa 2,516,918
* Canada 2,231,550
* Italy 1,764,630
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Compared with other countries, the United States has the highest incarceration rate in the world. As of 2006, a record 7 million people were behind bars, on probation or on parole, of which 2.2 million were incarcerated. The People's Republic of China ranks second with 1.5 million. The United States has 5% of the world's population and 25% of the world's incarcerated population.[17][dated info]

In terms of federal prison, 57% of those incarcerated were sentenced for drug offenses. However, the federal prison population is a very small percentage of the massive state prison population, which also holds numerous people convicted of drug offenses. Currently, considering local jails as well, almost a million of those incarcerated are in prison for non-violent crime.[18] In 2002, roughly 93.2 % of prisoners were male. About 10.4 % of all black males in the United States between the ages of 25 and 29 were sentenced and in prison by year end, compared to 2.4 % of Hispanic males and 1.2 % of white males.[19]

Many sociologists and Criminal Justice Academics argue that this disparity in prison population is reflective of discriminatory sentencing. In a study conducted by the Rand Corporation, it has been estimated that Blacks and Latinos received longer sentences and spent more time in jail than their white counterparts who were convicted of similar crimes and with similar criminal records. One particular example revealed the state of California statistically imposed sentences that averaged 6.5 months longer for Hispanics, and 1.5 months longer for Blacks when compared to white inmates.[20]
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

There were 17,034 murders in the United States in 2006 (666,160 murders from 1960 to 1996). In 2004, there were 5.5 homicides for every 100,000 persons, roughly three times as high as Canada (1.9) and six times as high as Germany (0.9). A closer look at The National Archive of Criminal Justice Data indicates that per-capita homicide rates over the last 30 years on average of major cities, New Orleans' average per capita homicide rate of 52 murders per 100,000 people overall (19802009) ranks highest among major U.S. cities. Most industrialized countries had homicide rates below the 2.5 mark (in USA 5.5)
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

one should make measures of murder rate in peace time,or at least exclude Caucases from statistics - then you'll see that in other (then Caucases) parts of Russia murder rate is not bigger then in USA as per capita...For example in New Yourk murder rate is bigger then in Moscow as per capita
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

deaths in Chechnya and Dagestan are included in murders as officially there is no war - and everybody know it - true statistics may be found in big cities if compared - murder rate in New Yourk is higher then in Moscow.Look for statistics for Moscow vs. Washington(Moscow is 4 times safer !!!)-here is statistics per 100 000 population in the worst time for Russia - wild 1990-s (so here New Yourk and Moscow murder rate is aprox the same - nowadays Moscow is safer then New Yourk).So, here we go

per 100 000

1) Washington, D.C., USA 69.3
(2) Philadelphia, USA 27.4
(3) Dallas, USA 24.8
(4) Los Angeles, USA 22.8
(5) Chicago, USA 20.5
(6) Phoenix, USA 19.1

(7) Moscow, Russia 18.1

(8) Houston, USA 18.0
(9) New York City, USA 16.8
(10) Helsinki, Finland 12.5
(11) Lisbon, Portugal 9.7
(12) San Diego, USA 8.0
(13) Amsterdam, Netherlands 7.7
(14) Belfast, N.Ireland, UK 4.4
(15) Geneva, Switzerland 4.2
(16) Copenhagen, Denmark 4.0
(17) Berlin, Germany 3.8
(18) Paris, France 3.3
(19) Stockholm, Sweden 3.0
(20) Prague, Czechoslovakia 2.9
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

and here just to illustrate to you what I said about 1990-s as wildest years in Russia - look at statistics of 2008 and feel the difference:

Moscow - 9.6 per 100 000 residents as compared for example with Caracas, Venezuela 130 per 100,000 residents -feel the difference?

I can't post links, but put the name of the source (The List: Murder Capitals of the World
Reliable global crime statistics ) into google search and it will bring you to the source of this info above
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

so if we look at today's murder rate in
Moscow ---------- 9.6 per 100 000

and compare it to New Yourk- 16.8 per 100 000
or Washington ----------69.3 per 100 000

THEN WHAT DO WE SEE?- right, we see that STA is an imbecile...ROFL !!!!
Pro Ukraine

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
deaths in Chechnya and Dagestan are included in murders as officially there is no war - and everybody know it - true statistics may be found in big cities if compared - murder rate in New Yourk is higher then in Moscow.Look for statistics for Moscow vs. Washington(Moscow is 4 times safer !!!)-here is statistics per 100 000 population in the worst time for Russia - wild 1990-s (so here New Yourk and Moscow murder rate is aprox the same - nowadays Moscow is safer then New Yourk).So, here we go
per 100 000
1) Washington, D.C., USA 69.3
(2) Philadelphia, USA 27.4
(3) Dallas, USA 24.8
(4) Los Angeles, USA 22.8
(5) Chicago, USA 20.5
(6) Phoenix, USA 19.1
(7) Moscow, Russia 18.1
(8) Houston, USA 18.0
(9) New York City, USA 16.8
(10) Helsinki, Finland 12.5
(11) Lisbon, Portugal 9.7
(12) San Diego, USA 8.0
(13) Amsterdam, Netherlands 7.7
(14) Belfast, N.Ireland, UK 4.4
(15) Geneva, Switzerland 4.2
(16) Copenhagen, Denmark 4.0
(17) Berlin, Germany 3.8
(18) Paris, France 3.3
(19) Stockholm, Sweden 3.0
(20) Prague, Czechoslovakia 2.9
Czechoslovakia, How old are those statistics?
Instead if doing what you usually do, trying to prove that other countries are worse than Russia, why don't you once answer for the problems in your own country?

“The cow herder of Montenegro”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Those statistics were copied back in the 1970ies.
Some of these Russians are pretty slow, I must admit.

Simply the best, better than the rest though.
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
you have not read the post attentively - I mentioned that that statistics was from worst times in Russia - wild 1990-s )- as for today statistics itm is even more complimentary to Russia. Here are data from 2008 again:

thanks for reading, though...

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Just add Ukrainka for comparison though.
Soon there is hardly anyone left.
dbdbdb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

hmmmm wrote:
THEN WHAT DO WE SEE?- right, we see that STA is an imbecile...ROFL !!!!
No news here. STA has been a nasty imbecile since birth.
dbdbdb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Just imagine a human being laughing over murder rates.

STA belongs in the Wax Museum of Dementia.
dbdbdb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Pesky army wrote:
1998, to be exact:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/153988.stm
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha !!! After all your gobblegook, the facts remain. Russia has triple the murder rate of the USA, and is just one dangerous country to visit. It is so fun to push your "stupid" buttom, and watch you avoid the topic of the thread. Watching the reaction of a blind radical idiot scramble to change the topic is radical funny. Ha.
no way - my googling show that tripple murder rate is a result of events in Chechnya nad Dagestan (which is understandable as there is fight with Islamists and Al-Queda going on), but Russia proper and all major Russian cities are much safer then american cities
dbdbdb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

STA is quite the laughing ghoul.

How does America produce such dementos?
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha !! All those killers are Russian citizens. As are their victims. You are an idiot. The facts remain. Russia is a dangerous country. In a country with such a high rate of alcoholism and suicides, a high murder rate is just another symptom to be expected. With just a bleak future for the average citizen to look forward to, under your current Rulers and authoritaian corruption, life does not seem as important to many.
Your radicalism and ultra nationalism is certainly not shared with many of your countrymen/women. They want a better life, not the current status quo as installed by your corrupt RULERS you so blindly defend.
the facts above that I found in US siurces prove that Russian cities are safer then US cities, some of those several times more safe - there is no any quoter in Moscow or St.petersburg or any other major Russian city where a person can notgo at night - in your american cities there are whole regions of no-go places where one can go only if he decide to commit a suicide with the help of another american thug or roberer
hmmmm

Saint Petersburg, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Dr Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA !! With a murder rate three times higher in Russia than in the USA, your attempts at sugar-coating your murders and robbers is just being a silly radical idiot. Both times I was in Russia on business, it was your own officials who had a body-guard assigned to me whenever I decided to visit Moscow and St. Pete at night. I was even warned not to go to certain areas. Your police were always busy, speeding everywhere. But, I enjoy all the time you waste in pouring your chocolate syrup over all the real facts of the bitter lemon of life in Russia under the Authortarian dictorship of the pigmy putin. You provide much entertainment on a rainy day. And your radical buttons are well known to push for such entertainment. Haha.
thre times?- because of war zone in the Caucases?- don't be rediculous, cretin - you know that you caught your own tail, now the only option for you is to keep your tail low betveen your legs.
The facts above that I found in US sources prove that beyound war zone in Caucases, the Russian cities are safer then US cities, some of those several times more safe - there is no any quoter in Moscow or St.Petersburg or any other major Russian city where a person can not walk at night - in your american cities there are whole regions of no-go places where one can walk only if he decides to commit a suicide with the help of another american thug or roberer
dbdbdb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Dr Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA !! Both times I was in Russia on business, it was your own officials who had a body-guard assigned to me whenever I decided to visit Moscow and St. Pete at night.
That's because the laughing hyena is an idiot who taunts Russians every chance he gets, so bodyguards are fully understood. They should have strapped you up in a straighjacket for an extra precaution.

I've lived in both NYC and Moscow and Moscow was a piece of cake.

You're not a piece of cake though. More like a piece of shit.

Loved everywhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

Swell Result

More Ukraine men are blowing 4,000 GBP a time on penis enlargements, plastic surgeons have announced.

The country's aesthetic surgery association says the op - which can increase the length of a patient's manhood by a few centimeters - has come in at number seven on their top ten list of procedures.

How many of you Ukras went for it ?
I bet, pouk the demented is going for it soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Happy Easter! 2 hr -sunshine 1
Lithuania says rising number of Russian jets fl... 3 hr Shinichiro Takizawa 58
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital 3 hr tm clms 2,883
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 4 hr Anonymous 1,585
From Russia without love... 5 hr Prince George 3
"The Risks Are Enormous" 5 hr Prince George 13
the fall of the USA started 6 hr Prince George 21
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 7 hr rio 2,354
•••