Who did more damage to western civili...

Who did more damage to western civilization?

Created by AbeUG on Nov 15, 2012

38 votes

Click on an option to vote

John Paul II

Zbigniew Brzezinski

Lech Walesa

about the same

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#145 Nov 19, 2012
mika brzezinski UG wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a nation in the Warsaw Pact called Poland. Now it no longer exists but has been absorbed into the EU. In truth Warsaw was more free as a sovereign... than it is now as a mere colony in a Franco-German empire.
As the control exercized by foreign Brussels bureaucrats grows ever stroger and the spider attaches ever more webbing to its prey...
The truth is Poland no longer exists.(-:
Poland has much more sovereignty in the European Union than in the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union was an opressive stagnate piece of garbage.
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#146 Nov 19, 2012
Yes!

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#149 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about making "Quick and easy" money in Russia or any where else? What are you talking about?
Why does somebody have to write some conventional OCD point by point plan on what they did or who they are to SATISFY YOU? Why do you get so anal about these things?
Why is it that somebody who makes money is ALWAYS A JEW to you? The wealthiest people in the world are NON-Jews.
As for Russia you have international oil companies working in Russia all the time. Yeah I'm sure they're all Jews!! LOL
The oil industry has the least amount of Jews of any industry.
http://www.chevron.com/countries/russia/busin...
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/17/business/en...
You have a very insulting tone against Non-Jewish businessman. You make it sound like Russians and Non-Jews in general are too damn stupid to compete with Jews in business.
uther is right in that YOU make it sound like non-Jews only have the intelligence to do hard labor plowing fields for the Jews who are "above that".... and the only businessmen around.
You are not even Polish!

Get your filthy German / Jew ass out of here!

You are just some dirty, Histadelia filled German / Jew piece of garbage fraud pretending to be Polish!

Get the out of here you piece of human garbage!

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#150 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Hal thinks Non-Jews are too stupid to compete with Jews in the business world and are only smart enough to do hard labor for Jews. Hal thinks like a Jew here. It seems Hal is Jewish and he doesn't even know it lol
It makes sense to why you will always side with people who are so Anti Polish against me.

Because you are not Polish!

You are a filthy fraud!

You are just a Jew / Western European who isn't here to defend Polish people.

You are here to use Poland to mock & divide Slavic people.

You are a filthy fraud & should get your dirty garbage ass off this forum!

You are a disgusting pile of garbage just like almost all Jews & Western Europeans!
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#151 Nov 19, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
human garbage!
AbeUG isn't human, he's subhuman.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#152 Nov 19, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not even Polish!

Get your filthy German / Jew ass out of here!

You are just some dirty, Histadelia filled German / Jew piece of garbage fraud pretending to be Polish!

Get the out of here you piece of human garbage!
The LimpKielbasa chimp seems to be on another of his long winded OCD fueled rants. Such a psychotic...

He has AbeUG pegged about right though.(-:

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#153 Nov 19, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense to why you will always side with people who are so Anti Polish against me.

Because you are not Polish!

You are a filthy fraud!

You are just a Jew / Western European who isn't here to defend Polish people.

You are here to use Poland to mock & divide Slavic people.
You are a filthy fraud & should get your dirty garbage ass off this forum!

You are a disgusting pile of garbage just like almost all Jews & Western Europeans!
Such an enlightened worldview. A fine example of the typical Polish mind.(-:

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#154 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Hal thinks Non-Jews are too stupid to compete with Jews in the business world and are only smart enough to do hard labor for Jews. Hal thinks like a Jew here. It seems Hal is Jewish and he doesn't even know it lol
So are you just another leech sucking the very lifeblood from western society?

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#155 Nov 19, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Poland has much more sovereignty in the European Union than in the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union was an opressive stagnate piece of garbage.
Poland was not in the Soviet Union. It is in the EU. So it was more sovereign when it was a sovereign nation within the Warsaw Pact. Now Brussels makes all the decisions and the voters in Poland have no real say over...
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#159 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's Hal.

He is a taker in life.....just like you living off your Disability and Social Security now.
Are you switching over to your alternate STD UGX personality now?(-:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#160 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not nice.
But it's true.

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#161 Nov 19, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an enlightened worldview. A fine example of the typical Polish mind.(-:
So, you are now here to defend your Jewish Anti Slavic buddy Abe UG?

So, admit it you & Abe are 2 Jewish friends who came here to create a organized team effort to mock & divide Slavic people?

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#162 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's Hal.
He is a taker in life.....just like you living off your Disability and Social Security now.
So, now Abe is siding with his Jewish Anti Polish buddy of Uther?

Isn't that funny.

You & Uther seem to be part of the same Jewish octopus on here which uses it's Jew tentacles to mock & divide Slavs.

__

Oh Abe & thank you.

The past 2 days you have really shown everyone what a fraud you are & how you aren't Polish.

__

Why don't you come to terms with you being a Jew who came here to hate on Polish people & Russian people with your Jewish buddy Uther?

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#163 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You big fat dumb Mick/Polack you are the one here always DEFENDING the people here attacking Poland.
You are mentally ill and a loser in life.
You know you are inept, imcompetent and a big fat gluttoness slob in life who will never amount to anything.....so you think you can compensate for it by being some "Polish Warrior" here. But instead you only make Polish people look bad. EVERYONE here does not like you or respect you so anything you say ONLY makes Polish people look bad which is what you want.
For a while there I thought your Russian friend Alexey respected you....but even he is saying you are a loser living on welfare.
You are a WORTHLESS human being.
You are a Taker in life. You only Take and consume things and you produce NOTHING!
Admit it Hal....when your Polish father told you "There are people out there who are all talk and NO action"....HE MEANT YOU!!!
Really?

I went against Alexey to defend Poland.

You went on to attack me & even kind of side with Alexey over me.

__
_

You are a Jewish fraud plain & simple!

__
_

You are a Jewish fraud who came here with your Jewish buddy Uther & your other Jewish minions to hate & divide Slavs especially Poland & Russia.

_
_

That is why you attack me I don't fit your Jewish fraud agenda of the Poland & Ukraine team vs the Russia & Slovak team.

_
_
_

You gave your fraud away because you are too stupid & desperate.

_

You desperately chimped out the past 2 days so much becasue I started attacking Ukrainians.

Because it isn't part of your team agenda of the Poland, Ukraine team vs the Russia, Slovak team.

_
_

Then you desperately chimped out so much about me supporting Slovaks.

You desperately chimped out to go on that "Mr Slovak" account of yours.

Which you desperately gave yourself away there.

Not only did that show how desperate you were to try & make sure there was the Poland, Ukraine vs Slovakia , Russia team.

__
_
_

You chimped out so desperately & furious & gave it ALL AWAY when you started completely mocking Polish people & Slavic people on your "Mr Slovak" account.

_
_
_

That is the problem with you Jews you aren't very bright.

Your success comes from your major desperate OCD.

Your failures also comes from your major desperate OCD.

We see this here too you are so desperate your Jewish desperation gave away your FRAUD.

__
_

This is not unlike Jews going so desperately against racism by supporting Race mixing to try & stop gentile White racism which thye thought would help Jews.

Then, It is Jews who are harmed the most as half of Jews marry gentiles in the U.S

_
_

It is just like that Jewish lady in Sweden supporting Multiculturalism because she hates racist White gentiles & how they treated Jews.

Then the "Multicultural" Muslims in Sweden take it out mostly on Jews NOT on Swedish gentiles.

__
_

Also you Jews so desperately mistreated & walled off Palestinians you only make all of the surrounding Arab world hate you Jews with a murderous extinction level of Jewish hatred.

_
_
_

You Jews aren't bright.

You are just the most desperate people to ever live & that is your success & also will be your extinction.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#164 Nov 19, 2012
AbeUG's name should be AbeUJew

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#165 Nov 20, 2012
Whether a person is humane, decent, honest etc, these are the attributes that makes someone civilised, not their creed such as Jew, Hindu, Muslim, Catholic etc, surely.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#166 Nov 20, 2012
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Poland was not in the Soviet Union. It is in the EU. So it was more sovereign when it was a sovereign nation within the Warsaw Pact. Now Brussels makes all the decisions and the voters in Poland have no real say over...
What a dimwit poofter, all the descisions in Poland were made in Moscow during the time of the Warsaw pact, Brussels does not make all of the descisions in Poland, once again UP shows that he's a Russkie.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#167 Nov 20, 2012
Dimwit100 wrote:
Whether a person is humane, decent, honest etc, these are the attributes that makes someone civilised, not their creed such as Jew, Hindu, Muslim, Catholic etc, surely.
Such hypocrisy, according to you anybody who is Anglo Saxon or who makes a negative comment about Russia is scum, you're a real dimwit scumbag, Zorba.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#168 Nov 20, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Such hypocrisy, according to you anybody who is Anglo Saxon or who makes a negative comment about Russia is scum, you're a real dimwit scumbag, Zorba.
.

It's the reason I hate anglo saxons, due to comments such as yours,

you anglo saxon, western ukranian, racist nazi, ignorant peasant, filth sucking pig.
ratko mladic

West Palm Beach, FL

#169 Nov 20, 2012
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>What a dimwit poofter, all the descisions in Poland were made in Moscow during the time of the Warsaw pact, Brussels does not make all of the descisions in Poland, once again UP shows that he's a Russkie.
When Tito's Yugoslavia broke with Stalin they were kicked out of the Cominform yet no tanks rolled. Look at how HATO ruthlessly descended on the Balkans like jackals during the Clinton and Bush administrations. Even under Stalin there was more flexibility in the Warsaw Pact nations than...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 10 min Tm Cln 5,317
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 27 min ENTER 6,389
News In Trump We Trust: Inauguration prompts celebra... 49 min Captain Yesterday 123
News Is Russia conspiring to put Donald Trump in the... 1 hr Enter 216
News November 7, 2016 2 hr Teddy 90
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 2 hr Teddy 1,372
News 13 Times Russian Hackers Sabotaged Clinton's Pr... 5 hr George 428
More from around the web