Alexey25

Halonen is Conan OBrien

Small Town America UGX

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#62 Oct 3, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
You big fat dumb polack, I am quite calm. You do not upset me. I just find a dumb half-polack like you funny. Something so grotesque it makes me laugh at you. Like a two headed monkey in a circus. haha.
Go get ass aids & die you dirty homosexual mistake to humanity.

You are clearly a homosxual & you deserve to get & aids & die.

You should go to Africa & get aids there you dirty chimp should be swining on vines in Africa.

Brewster, NY

#64 Oct 3, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
hilarious :D
You should wipe your monitor, it must be covered in drool and froth by now.
You should wipe your butt with your gypsy mother's beard.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#65 Oct 3, 2012
Hal is like "Unclaimed furniture". No one likes him. Not even his mother or grandmother. His dad is just numb, he still can't fathom what went wrong with him to produce a half-polack idiot.
He just sits in his rocking chair, facing the empty wall in the corner, mumbling to himself.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#66 Oct 3, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
You should wipe your butt with your gypsy mother's beard.
Are you talking about your Irish gypsy mother?

Brewster, NY

#67 Oct 3, 2012
Hal is like "Unclaimed furniture". No one likes him. Not even his mother or grandmother. His dad is just numb, he still can't fathom what went wrong with him to produce a half-polack idiot.
He just sits in his rocking chair, facing the empty wall in the corner, mumbling to himself.
You are a retarded Western European chimpanzee.

You are a cockroach who should get stomped on. LOL

You serve absolutely no purpose as a human you are a braindead vegetable.

You love Negroes because you are the same kind of primitive, stupid ape like creatures as Negroes are.

Brewster, NY

#68 Oct 3, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am talking about the smelly Paprika FAGyar bearded gypsy in the circus lady you call mother.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#69 Oct 3, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that Gypsies are a kin of yours.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#70 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Smelly Paprika cigan get out of Europe!
You are a FAGyar smelly paprika monkey cigan.
Take your horse & your gypsy caravan & go be a dirtbag outside of Europe FAGyar Cigan.
I might sell some Gold, and invest in building a settlement for homeless people next to your PARENTS home. And bring in hundreds of homeless people to live. They will all be sectioned 8, which will provide me with a guaranteed return on my investment. Of course, under Federal law, I can not discriminate, so I will be sure they are a mix of Mexicans, Blacks, and Jews.

Brewster, NY

#71 Oct 3, 2012
You are the most worthless garbage I have seen in my life.

You are an actual retard
You are braindead
You are a hypocrite
You are dishonest
You are manipulative
You are vindictive
You are uptight
You are fussy
You have no sense of humor.
You have no personality

NOTHING

You are a dirty primitive animal who should be eliminated from the planet.

Everything that you are is everything that I hate.

You are worse than a Negro.

Everything about the average Negro is superior to you.

You serve no purpose but to serve as target practice of bullets lodged into your primate dolichocephalic Western European ape skull.

In your mind.

#72 Oct 3, 2012
Hal has obviously gone crazy, or maybe he just stopped pretending and he is showing us his true, primitive side?

Brewster, NY

#73 Oct 3, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Hal has obviously gone crazy, or maybe he just stopped pretending and he is showing us his true, primitive side?
Yeah FAGyar get your horse & get out of Europe you Turan Paprika munching smelly scumbag.

In your mind.

#74 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
You are the most worthless garbage I have seen in my life.
You are an actual retard
You are braindead
You are a hypocrite
You are dishonest
You are manipulative
You are vindictive
You are uptight
You are fussy
You have no sense of humor.
You have no personality
NOTHING
You are a dirty primitive animal who should be eliminated from the planet.
Everything that you are is everything that I hate.
You are worse than a Negro.
Everything about the average Negro is superior to you.
You serve no purpose but to serve as target practice of bullets lodged into your primate dolichocephalic Western European ape skull.
Massive OCD again.

In your mind.

#75 Oct 3, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know that Gypsies are a kin of yours.
Gypsies are Indo-European people, who share a language group (Indo-European) and a common origin with Russians.

Hungarians on the other hand have very little in common with gypsies, there is 0 linguistical or cultural relation, which cannot be said for Slavic and Gypsy.

Brewster, NY

#76 Oct 3, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
There are those who start shit & there are those who end shit.

You are a shit starter but I am shit ender.

You act like a primitive just because I am reasonable & go easy on you, you act like an animal to me.

Very typical of Western Europeans actually Western Europeans don't seem to understand what being a human is.

Brewster, NY

#77 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I might sell some Gold, and invest in building a settlement for homeless people next to your PARENTS home. And bring in hundreds of homeless people to live. They will all be sectioned 8, which will provide me with a guaranteed return on my investment. Of course, under Federal law, I can not discriminate, so I will be sure they are a mix of Mexicans, Blacks, and Jews.
Amazing.

You are a /V I gger , K|ke Sp|c loving dirtbag.

Amazing you are helping to destroy America.

In your mind.

#78 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>
There are those who start shit & there are those who end shit.
You are a shit starter but I am shit ender.
You act like a primitive just because I am reasonable & go easy on you, you act like an animal to me.
Very typical of Western Europeans actually Western Europeans don't seem to understand what being a human is.
I dont know, you are the expert on Westeners, since you are one yourself.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#79 Oct 3, 2012
TheRealIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Gypsies are Indo-European people, who share a language group (Indo-European) and a common origin with Russians.
Hungarians on the other hand have very little in common with gypsies, there is 0 linguistical or cultural relation, which cannot be said for Slavic and Gypsy.
They are not Indoeuropean.

In your mind.

#80 Oct 3, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not Indoeuropean.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people#Or...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_language

Romani (politically correct term for Gypsies) are R1a Indo-European people, related to Indians, also Indo-European people.

Gypsies were a subgroup of Indians who migrated to Europe.
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

#81 Oct 3, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
You give him too much credit. He has always been primitive. "Going crazy" ? The fool was born crazy.
In his spider web of a brain, he has strangled any function of normal human thought, just short-circuited thinking of a sub-baboon.

He walks the walk as a half-Polka-polack fat human failure. He proves it with each post he makes.

Brewster, NY

#82 Oct 3, 2012
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people#Or...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_language
Romani (politically correct term for Gypsies) are R1a Indo-European people, related to Indians, also Indo-European people.
Gypsies were a subgroup of Indians who migrated to Europe.
R1a?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroup...

Well, according to this Macedonian Romani are 1.8% R1a which would be the lowest R1a in the Balkans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eternal Shame to 'America,' Germany and Europe 39 min PolakPotrafi 325
News Baltic states ridicule Russia's probe on indepe... 1 hr John 1
News Kremlin in a Tizzy Over West's 'Russophobia' 1 hr John 1
News Russia's Deadly Fantasy Politics 1 hr John 1
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 hr -TheExam- 2,214
News HandoutDrones Find Russian Base Inside UkraineA... 3 hr Georges Nazi lies 3
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 4 hr Hue 6,661
More from around the web