Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1296 Dec 2, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so clueless.
I have already told you a million times that "Jazz Singer" aka "Robespierre" aka "ronan" is a RUSSIAN Brit!
He is NOT of British ancestry and is virtually hated by all British nationalists on the United-Kindom forum.
Jazz Singer/Robespierre/ronan told me one time in so many words that he will always FIGHT for RUSSIA no matter what! WHY would a Brit give two shts about Russia when the British government and Russian government don't like each other?
Jazz Singer/Robespierre/ronan one time told me that the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact was one of the best pacts ever!! Most Brits don't even think about the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact let alone care about it.
Ronan is an Irish name. LOL

Ronan is probably a disgruntled Irish mick from the U.K.

__

Why, do you think Russian Nationalists are chosing names like Robespierre or UtherPendragon?

_

Truth is Russian Nationalists pick names like Zhukov, Peter the Great, Pushkin, Tolstoy, Doestoevsky,
AbeUG

Bedminster, NJ

#1297 Dec 2, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronan is an Irish name. LOL
Ronan is probably a disgruntled Irish mick from the U.K.
__
Why, do you think Russian Nationalists are chosing names like Robespierre or UtherPendragon?
_
Truth is Russian Nationalists pick names like Zhukov, Peter the Great, Pushkin, Tolstoy, Doestoevsky,
Truth is nationalists of any group of people do not all have this conventional kind of thinking......especially if they want to bash their enemies but not have their ethnic identity bashed in return.

Why you think every nationalist has to conform to this conventional way of portraying themselves shows that you have a conformist mindset. Most people on topix are unconventional.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1298 Dec 2, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is nationalists of any group of people do not all have this conventional kind of thinking......especially if they want to bash their enemies but not have their ethnic identity bashed in return.
Why you think every nationalist has to conform to this conventional way of portraying themselves shows that you have a conformist mindset. Most people on topix are unconventional.
Mostly Jew Nationalists hide their Nationalism.

Most European Nationalists want to praise & support their Nationalism.

Like RealMagyar does.

Hence Magyar in the name.

His Boasting & Massive support of Magyars (Hungarians)"

_
_

Real Magyar is a typical Nationalist.

__

Others here...... Not so much.... More Gefilte fishy....

__

Perhaps if you were on Youtube a lot which loaded with Nationalists.... You would see what I mean....

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1299 Dec 2, 2012
AbeUG wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is nationalists of any group of people do not all have this conventional kind of thinking......especially if they want to bash their enemies but not have their ethnic identity bashed in return.
Why you think every nationalist has to conform to this conventional way of portraying themselves shows that you have a conformist mindset. Most people on topix are unconventional.
Anyways these are hardly Nationalists of the right wing you see attacking Poland.

Most of these people are obviously very Liberal Left wingers.

Which is pretty typical actually in general the Left wing hates Polish people more than the Right wing does.

__
_

I think the Left wing hates Poland because of Polish Solidarity standing up to Communism.

Because Poland is very Catholic, Conservative, rather Politically incorrect, more taditional values, not very accepting of Homosexuals ect.

Which are things the Left wing hate.

__
_
_

Actually from personal experience I would say about 80% of attackers of Poland online are the Left wing.

The same seems to be true in person as you well know the Liberal Jew Norman Lear is behind the Dumb Polak joke & Jewish Liberal hollywood is the biggest slanderers of Poland.

__

Ironically many of the Left wingers who attack Poland stand strongly against racism against minorities.

This includes Norman Lear who of course was really against prejudices against minorities like Blacks but for prejudices against Polish people in the Dumb Polak mockery beaten into the heads of it's viewers.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1300 Dec 2, 2012
Actually... people like Robes (Ronan) & Sunshine seem very likely to be Liberals who have nothing to do with Russians or Russia.

Rather they are Left wing Liberals who hate Poland for being Conservative.

While, they probably have a place in their Liberal hearts for Russia as some Egalitarian Soviet Liberal lala land.

So, they simply use Russia against Poland to kill 2 birds with one stone.

In their very Liberal nature of using what they see as the Egalitarian Russia against Capitalism against their hated Poland of Capitalism & a Cosnervative Nature.

__
_
_

That is why you can't say everyone here defending Russia over Poland is automatically a Russian.
_
_

Truth is a lot of Polish haters will use Russia against Poland especially the Liberal Left wing kind of haters of Poland.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1301 Dec 2, 2012
Duh the name Robespierre is very Liberal....

As Robespierre was behind the class inequality in France to create the French revolution....

This shows what kind of person Ronan / Robespierrer is.

By supporting such a name he is supporting violent revolution against class inequality.

Which is essentially the same thing the Bolshevik revolution did.

__
_

So, I mean Ronan is probably just a Irish Liberal wacko from the U.K.

__

I mean his name Ronan is Irish.

__

His views are obviously quite Liberal given his choice of Robespierre.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1302 Dec 2, 2012
Robespierre was against class inequality in France to create the violent French revolution which foolishly lead to up to millions of desd French.

How, can one justify violent revolution in the face of class revolution which actually harmed the peasants the most who were the ones who often lost their lives too.

___

Liberals often are weirdos.

One of the only decent Jews Michael Savage did say that right that Liberalism is a mental illness.

It is obviously true!

__
_

It is a mental disorder to justify mass murder in revolution because class inequality hurts your feelings.

“Proud Russkie”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1303 Dec 3, 2012
I am Russkie and I don't hate the polaks.
mika brzezinski UG

Lake Worth, FL

#1304 Dec 6, 2012
Og duh Russkie wrote:
I am Russkie and I don't hate the polaks.
The intellectually chaallenged deserve only our pity. Dumb...

Just look at AbeUG and LimpKielbasa.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1305 Dec 6, 2012
mika brzezinski UG wrote:
<quoted text>
The intellectually chaallenged deserve only our pity. Dumb...
Just look at AbeUG and LimpKielbasa.
Perhaps you didn't see Abe get caught on his "Mr Slovak" account which mocked Dumb Polaks, Dumb Slovaks & Dumb Ruskies.

That now Abe is floating around on an account called "Proud German"
mika brzezinski UG

Lake Worth, FL

#1306 Dec 6, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you didn't see Abe get caught on his "Mr Slovak" account which mocked Dumb Polaks, Dumb Slovaks & Dumb Ruskies.
That now Abe is floating around on an account called "Proud German"
That is because he is an OCD addled chimp with a hooked nose and roots in the WArsaw ghetto.
Proud German

Bedminster, NJ

#1307 Dec 6, 2012
mika brzezinski UG wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because he is an OCD addled chimp with a hooked nose and roots in the WArsaw ghetto.
??????

Hal keeps saying you are a Jew. Now what kind of Jew would mock other Jews for being chimps and having hooked noses?

LOL

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1308 Dec 6, 2012
Proud German wrote:
<quoted text>
??????
Hal keeps saying you are a Jew. Now what kind of Jew would mock other Jews for being chimps and having hooked noses?
LOL
Abe kept saying he is Polish.

What, kind of Polish person would sign onto an account "Proud German" to say Dumb Polak.

After being on an account "Mr Slovak" saying Dumb Polaks are dumb & are dumb because they mixed with dumb Russians.
Proud German

Bedminster, NJ

#1309 Dec 7, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe kept saying he is Polish.
What, kind of Polish person would sign onto an account "Proud German" to say Dumb Polak.
After being on an account "Mr Slovak" saying Dumb Polaks are dumb & are dumb because they mixed with dumb Russians.
So are you saying people of a given ethnic group NEVER say negative things about their own ethnic background????

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1310 Dec 7, 2012
Proud German wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying people of a given ethnic group NEVER say negative things about their own ethnic background????
Well, isn't that the argument you use when Uther very seldomly says a very, very mild comment against Jews.

That because Uther says 1 mild Anti Semitic comments for every 100 raving Jew like comments this must be him not Jewish.

That, oh okay Uther said hook nosed Jews extremely seldomly then can't be a Jew!

While most of the time Uther is like a raving Jewish Nationalist praising of Jewish beautiful women & crying about the Holocaust & Anti Semitism.

_
_
_

So, you are a 100% hypocritical liar in your statement here as it is the same thing.

You are a weasel!

_
_
_

But, your "Mr Slovak" & "Proud German" Dumb Polak remarks are just way out of context.

As you have long cliamed to be deeply offended by the phrase Dumb Polak.
__
_
_
_
_
_
_

You are a provened maniac.

A complete pathelogical liar, hypocrite, manipulative, desperate deceptive, fussy, sociopathic, maniac.

I think you are ready for the Politicial world.

_
_
_

I mean sure a lot of people have bits or pieces of say lies, hypocrisy, manipulation.
_

But, NOTHING like this.

You are a sociopathic, deceptive, fussy, pathelogica liar, hypocrite on a POLITICIAN LEVEL.

Heck I think your beyond that to DICTATOR LEVEL.
ProuGer

Bedminster, NJ

#1311 Dec 7, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, isn't that the argument you use when Uther very seldomly says a very, very mild comment against Jews.
That because Uther says 1 mild Anti Semitic comments for every 100 raving Jew like comments this must be him not Jewish.
That, oh okay Uther said hook nosed Jews extremely seldomly then can't be a Jew!
While most of the time Uther is like a raving Jewish Nationalist praising of Jewish beautiful women & crying about the Holocaust & Anti Semitism.
_
_
Oh what a bunch of crap. I pointed out many many times where Uther made anti-semitic remarks from the subtle to blatant anti-Jewish racism. He has gone from calling Jews "hooked nosed" to saying how he can't stand Jews and Italians to saying how JERUSALEM and Jews are responsible for USSR atrocities!!! But a Jew-hating retard like you thinks that's NORMAL for Jews to say about Jews! LOL

uther is only a "raving Jewish nationalist" IN FRONT OF GULLIBLE Jew-Hating DUMBASSES LIKE YOU who anybody from a mile a way can see you are a raving Jew hater. So he had a lot of fun watching two groups he hates......Poles and Jews......bash each other after he baited you with his Pro-Jewish remarks to make you go psycho on Jews.

And WHY are all of uther's "Pro-Jewish comments" ALWAYS against the Polish and NOT the Russians??

There are Russia topics where Russians are accused of anti-semitism yet uther is NOWHERE there to be found condemning the Russians for their anti-semitism. But if the same topic was on the Poland forum....uther would be putting the "red flag in front of the Bull" (YOU) so to speak by screaming about "Polish anti-semitism" in front of YOUR EYES.

There is something really wrong with your brain. You have "Jew on the brain" at all times.

People like uther, Dr Phil and Alexey have said the most vile horrible things about Jews and yet because they hypocritically use the Jew card against Poles to PISS YOU OFF.....you're too dumb to see that and call them "Jews" despite all the horrible anti-semitic things they said about Jews.

uther to me is an anti-semite based on all of his "Jews controlled USSR actrocities" like anti-Jewish slurs. He was even virtually THANKING YOU for arguing that Jews and NOT Russians were responsible for USSR atrociites. But you say uther is a "Jew" because of his Pro-Jewish comments. So are you saying uther is a Jew because "MOST" of this comments are Pro-Jewish? Even though I disgree most his comments are pro-Jewish.....lets say what you say is true....that most of a person's comments about a group.... good or bad..... reflect how that person feels about that group....good or bad.

Well that NEVER stopped you from thinking I WAS A JEW when even you admitted I sounded very anti-semitic....now did it?? Even though I sounded like a Jew-hater that NEVER stopped you from thinking I was a Jew??? LOL

You just want everyone who you disagree with to be a JEW!!!! at least when you're not thinking they are West European LOL

You are so damn GULLIBLE I guarantee you I can make you think I AM JEWISH again by saying the right words to you.

You say now I am now German and "how you knew it all the time" LOL!!!!!!!...because I AM putting these type of pro-Germans statements out there. You have no idea how gullible you are and how ignorant you look.

ProuGer

Bedminster, NJ

#1312 Dec 7, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe kept saying he is Polish.
What, kind of Polish person would sign onto an account "Proud German" to say Dumb Polak.
After being on an account "Mr Slovak" saying Dumb Polaks are dumb & are dumb because they mixed with dumb Russians.
Maybe it was just a little joke? Directed specifically to YOU.
ProuGer

Bedminster, NJ

#1313 Dec 7, 2012
and that dumb SLOvak

;-)

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1314 Dec 7, 2012
ProuGer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a bunch of crap. I pointed out many many times where Uther made anti-semitic remarks from the subtle to blatant anti-Jewish racism. He has gone from calling Jews "hooked nosed" to saying how he can't stand Jews and Italians to saying how JERUSALEM and Jews are responsible for USSR atrocities!!! But a Jew-hating retard like you thinks that's NORMAL for Jews to say about Jews! LOL
uther is only a "raving Jewish nationalist" IN FRONT OF GULLIBLE Jew-Hating DUMBASSES LIKE YOU who anybody from a mile a way can see you are a raving Jew hater. So he had a lot of fun watching two groups he hates......Poles and Jews......bash each other after he baited you with his Pro-Jewish remarks to make you go psycho on Jews.
And WHY are all of uther's "Pro-Jewish comments" ALWAYS against the Polish and NOT the Russians??
There are Russia topics where Russians are accused of anti-semitism yet uther is NOWHERE there to be found condemning the Russians for their anti-semitism. But if the same topic was on the Poland forum....uther would be putting the "red flag in front of the Bull" (YOU) so to speak by screaming about "Polish anti-semitism" in front of YOUR EYES.
There is something really wrong with your brain. You have "Jew on the brain" at all times.
People like uther, Dr Phil and Alexey have said the most vile horrible things about Jews and yet because they hypocritically use the Jew card against Poles to PISS YOU OFF.....you're too dumb to see that and call them "Jews" despite all the horrible anti-semitic things they said about Jews.
uther to me is an anti-semite based on all of his "Jews controlled USSR actrocities" like anti-Jewish slurs. He was even virtually THANKING YOU for arguing that Jews and NOT Russians were responsible for USSR atrociites. But you say uther is a "Jew" because of his Pro-Jewish comments. So are you saying uther is a Jew because "MOST" of this comments are Pro-Jewish? Even though I disgree most his comments are pro-Jewish.....lets say what you say is true....that most of a person's comments about a group.... good or bad..... reflect how that person feels about that group....good or bad.
Well that NEVER stopped you from thinking I WAS A JEW when even you admitted I sounded very anti-semitic....now did it?? Even though I sounded like a Jew-hater that NEVER stopped you from thinking I was a Jew??? LOL
You just want everyone who you disagree with to be a JEW!!!! at least when you're not thinking they are West European LOL
You are so damn GULLIBLE I guarantee you I can make you think I AM JEWISH again by saying the right words to you.
You say now I am now German and "how you knew it all the time" LOL!!!!!!!...because I AM putting these type of pro-Germans statements out there. You have no idea how gullible you are and how ignorant you look.
Oh here comes Mr German Fussy fit to express his German frustrated ape fits on the internet.

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

#1315 Dec 7, 2012
ProuGer wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was just a little joke? Directed specifically to YOU.
Okay Mr Constipated Kraut fussy fit maniac.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No 2018 World Cup for Fascist Russia! 7 min Pro-Ukraine 170
HUMILIATED at G20, Cowardly Putin RUNS! 8 min Hans Preuss 35
NYT Discovers Ukraine's Neo-Nazis at War 14 min Pro-Ukraine 22
Even God hates Russians 16 min Herb 4
74 Russians pushing an airplane 21 min Pro-Ukraine 1
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 27 min Pro-Ukraine 2,513
Even Russians have started to laugh at Putin 1 hr Pro-Ukraine 16
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 6 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 10,585

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE