Russia Ramps Up Missile Tests

Russia Ramps Up Missile Tests

There are 21 comments on the The Heritage Foundation story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Russia Ramps Up Missile Tests. In it, The Heritage Foundation reports that:

Russian President Vladimir Putin recently oversaw a strategic exercise-including a series of coordinated missile tests -that drew on Russia's nuclear "triad" . Both the ICBM and the SLBM reached their respective targets after having traveled distances of more than 6,000 kilometers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Heritage Foundation.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 6, 2012
Ali Kabob wrote:
<quoted text>
They both evolved from snotalites but just barely.
Here they are in the delivery room. @N07/5372878591/
Oh I wish I hadn't looked at that! That is soooo gross! What is it? Bacteria? I tried to google "snotalite" and it said it's some sort of cave bacteria.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia, Syria halt Aleppo airstrikes ahead of 8... 51 min RUSSIAN WAR CRIMES 42
News Is Russia conspiring to put Donald Trump in the... 56 min TRUMP a PUPPET 107
News Wolf chosen as World Cup mascot 10 hr RAT FACE PUTIN MA... 2
News The Latest: Turkey trades fire with Syrian Kurd... 10 hr Rockstar 6
News Russian scientists say Crimea 'moving toward Ru... 10 hr UKRAINIAN CRIMEA 13
News Russian indicted on charges he hacked LinkedIn 11 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Germany hosts Ukraine summit, also expected to ... 21 hr Rockstar 2
More from around the web