SS = Scout Snipers: US Marines adopt Nazi goons emblem

Feb 10, 2012 Full story: rt.com 30

A picture showing a US Marine scout sniper team posing in front of what appears as a flag of the notorious Nazi organization SS, has surfaced online. The Marine Corps confirmed that the embarrassing photo taken in Afghanistan is real.

The Marines posing in the photo wanted to identify themselves as scout snipers, not Nazis, reports the British newspaper Daily Mail, citing a spokesman of the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton. The SS, or Schutzstaffel, was the military wing of the German Nazi Party. They played an essential part in many crimes against humanity, including the genocide of Jews in territories controlled by the Third Reich.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Small Town America UGX

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Feb 10, 2012
What is so wrong with that? I have always favored the idea that the USA adopt Waffen SS tactics. Adolf Eichmann was my hero.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#2 Feb 10, 2012
It just goes to show that the Americans have been so busy with their self-aggrandizement and virtually pushing out any mention of Russias humongous contribution to the WWII and hte cost of that contribution being some 27 million dead in Russia alone, thanks to the homicidal, genocidal practices of the German Nazis.

The Americans claim to have "saved humanity>" but that is laughable as they didn't even set foot on the European continent until the Russians who were fighting 90 percent of the german troops defeated the Nazis and sent them running home.

the Americans don't have a clue what it meant to be overrun by the Nazis and what vicious, and sadistic, brtutal killers they were, mainly of defenseless women and children and old people, and how many millions of Russian soldiers they brutalized and stasrved to death, and worked to death.

They don't even have enough knowledge to be embarassed by their own stupidity and lack of knowledge of true history. they just go by the propogandistic lies they have been taught since the end of the sedond world war, when the wonderful west decided to pretend that they were the ones who save humanity, making even Western Euroeans laugh as they know the true score. and the real deal.

Disgusting.
abc

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2012
Horrific Documentary on Russian Neo Nazis part 1

abc

United States

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Horrific Documentary on Russian Neo Nazis part 2

&fe ature=fvwrel

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#5 Feb 10, 2012
It is not only disgusting but idiotic for the US marines to know so little about the NAZIs that they would adopt the symbol of the worst killers since Ghenghis Khan and his merry riders who killed every living creature in their path, including cats and dogs. that was the Nazi B*st*rds for you. And their symbol stinks to the highest heavons.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6 Feb 11, 2012
Bad Idea. The Marines should not identify with Nazi symbolism. They should guard the high reputation they have earned in their long history of Honor.

Swift Water,NY

#7 Feb 11, 2012
Small Town America UGX wrote:
What is so wrong with that? I have always favored the idea that the USA adopt Waffen SS tactics. Adolf Eichmann was my hero.
Sie sind ein KUCHENSCHABBE.

This IS in keeping with Obama's anti-Jeish Islamic/Nazi Agenda.
Obama a "Christian"? HORSESHIT!

Obama is a Muslim Supremacist.

What a disgrace!Regardless of what they wanted to represent,that symbol represents the Schultzstaffel and NOT anything else.
Proud Scout Sniper 8541

Evansville, IN

#8 Dec 3, 2012
As an old school scout sniper graduate I wear my "SS" brand with pride. "SS" was NOT branded on my chest to represent or honor anything about Hitler or the other Nazis who were a destruction force to many in world. For us "SS" is a symbol of pride as we have completed the hardest school in the Marines and we are one of the very few who have completed the school. I used my training to the best of my ability and as a result gathered much intel and saved many lives during combat ops. As a civilian law enforcement officer this knowledge and training is still put to use as an active SWAT officer and sniper instructor. Don't be so quick to judge the "SS" when the bearer has earned the brand.

Swift Water,NY

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Proud Scout Sniper 8541 wrote:
As an old school scout sniper graduate I wear my "SS" brand with pride. "SS" was NOT branded on my chest to represent or honor anything about Hitler or the other Nazis who were a destruction force to many in world. For us "SS" is a symbol of pride as we have completed the hardest school in the Marines and we are one of the very few who have completed the school. I used my training to the best of my ability and as a result gathered much intel and saved many lives during combat ops. As a civilian law enforcement officer this knowledge and training is still put to use as an active SWAT officer and sniper instructor. Don't be so quick to judge the "SS" when the bearer has earned the brand.
"SS"lready taken. BY the Shulztaffel. Bad choice.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 3, 2012
It's all coming out now, proving that I have been right all along 100% that,

Americans are a bunch of arrogant, racist nazi, imperialistic, scumbags.
Canuck

Canora, Canada

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Lt Gen Chesty Puller wrote:
<quoted text>
History lesson:
The Allies were in Sicily and Italian Mainland when the Axis was starting to retreat back to Germany.
Bullsh!t.
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Canuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsh!t.
Yea, he was off by a few months.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Lt Gen Chesty Puller wrote:
<quoted text>
History lesson:
The Allies were in Sicily and Italian Mainland when the Axis was starting to retreat back to Germany.
Germans did overrun the "Americans" during Battle of the Bulge and committed war crimes on POWs there. Do you forget that the United Kingdom/Canada and France and Free Poles also fought on the Western Front?
Hitler/Nazis killed a lot of civilians. But Stalin/Commies killed even more. Stalin killed MILLIONS of his own people as well as other nationalities.

You idiot will not convince anyone with that sh*t.
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
It just goes to show that the Americans have been so busy with their self-aggrandizement and virtually pushing out any mention of Russias humongous contribution to the WWII and hte cost of that contribution being some 27 million dead in Russia alone, thanks to the homicidal, genocidal practices of the German Nazis.
Youre way off my man! Total killed (russian + partisans + civilians) was 10.6 million.. not 27 million. 76 million world wide.
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You idiot will not convince anyone with that sh*t.
Guess you never heard of the "Great Purge". Have you heard of Stalinism? Open a book!
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#19 Jan 17, 2013
But I will comment on the origional story here... anybody getting the Schutzstaffel insignia tattooed on their body has serious mental issues! Any American Soldier with that crap sould be tossed out.

Location hidden

#20 Jan 17, 2013
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you never heard of the "Great Purge". Have you heard of Stalinism? Open a book!

You can guess as much as you want, you still talk sh*t. Hehehehehe.
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#22 Jan 17, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You can guess as much as you want, you still talk sh*t. Hehehehehe.
Im just asking. If you dont know, dont be afraid to say. Hell, I would have more respect for you if you admitted you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#23 Jan 17, 2013
To Stefanya. I largely agree with you. But we must remember, that it is often in the U.S. Army get didn't the best representatives of the American people.

To Proud Scout Sniper 8541. I respect the profession of a soldier. But I do not agree with you. Let me give you advice as a former soldier. Should not pay attention to the icons and labels and symbols. Should pay more attention to firing and tactical training. More training striking targets and carry out the combat mission. And do not show off stickers.

Sincerely, Leonid.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#24 Jan 17, 2013
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre way off my man! Total killed (russian + partisans + civilians) was 10.6 million.. not 27 million. 76 million world wide.
You aren't right. Of Soviet citizens were killed, more than 22 million people. Of these, 17 million civilians. Other victims of the Nazis were not a Soviet citizens.
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of Stalinism?
I heard. And not only heard but also the read a bit about it. Eg writings of Stalin, among others. What interests you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 14 min Pro Ukraine 3,077
Estonia; the Nazi state 44 min tarmo 36
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 49 min Le Duped 87
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 2 hr Zeppelin 11,521
Hero or villain? WWII partisan Bandera still an... (Jun '14) 2 hr Zeppelin 466
Russia gives blankets to Kosovo Serbs instead o... (Dec '11) 2 hr Paul Laidlaw 86
US the most hated country on earth (May '11) 3 hr Gene 19,399
More from around the web