Number of Soviet System Supporters Grows in Russia - Poll

Feb 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RIA Novosti

MOSCOW, February 8 The number of people who support the Soviet political system has grown in Russia, a survey published by the Russian independent pollster Levada Center found.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Since the upheavalin Russia with the fall of the Soviet Union and the interference of outsiders in Russian politics, and the suffering caused by the fall of the Soviet Union, I am not surprised that people are looking back to the time when life was stable and there was no outside interference, no millions dead due to lack of jobs, and medical care, children being snatched out of the country because they became orphans with the deaths of their parents and the lousy economy; and before the Western Style Russian mob and all the upheaval causing great distress in breaking up families and sending children abroud, I am not the least bit surprised that people would look back to a time when at least their families were safe, and the world hadn't stolen their children, their scientists, their artists, and great performers etc.

Gorbachev should never have trusted the wonderful west and instead should have made slower changes which would not have resulted in the greatest human catastrophe in Russia since world war II.

Thank God for Putin who is not allowing any more theft from Russia and is making sure the political changes are in step with the economy, thereby not allowing anymore disastrous treachery from the west.

“Pink Ponies of Justice”

Since: Sep 07

Moscow, Russia

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Soviet political system is considered as an opposite to Putin's kleptocracy system.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 9, 2013
Good news.

Since: Aug 10

Manila

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Either way the Russians will still be brutalized by any system they apply.

Since: Aug 10

Manila

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Either way the Russians will still be brutalized by what ever system the government applies.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 9, 2013
Marine05 wrote:
Either way the Russians will still be brutalized by what ever system the government applies.
Either way Yanks will remain idiots. lol.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#7 Feb 9, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
Good news.
I might of known that you'd like that news, you commie dumbo.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Stefanya wrote:
Since the upheavalin Russia with the fall of the Soviet Union and the interference of outsiders in Russian politics, and the suffering caused by the fall of the Soviet Union, I am not surprised that people are looking back to the time when life was stable and there was no outside interference, no millions dead due to lack of jobs, and medical care, children being snatched out of the country because they became orphans with the deaths of their parents and the lousy economy; and before the Western Style Russian mob and all the upheaval causing great distress in breaking up families and sending children abroud, I am not the least bit surprised that people would look back to a time when at least their families were safe, and the world hadn't stolen their children, their scientists, their artists, and great performers etc.
Gorbachev should never have trusted the wonderful west and instead should have made slower changes which would not have resulted in the greatest human catastrophe in Russia since world war II.
Thank God for Putin who is not allowing any more theft from Russia and is making sure the political changes are in step with the economy, thereby not allowing anymore disastrous treachery from the west.
Millions dead, what are you going on about? Millions dead was during Soviet times, especially during the reign of your hero Stalin. The Soviet system was evil and any attempt to resurect it must be stopped.
Small Town America UGX

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Let's dump Putin and give the commies a chance at the poles.
Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Russians like many slavic peoples are naturally quite talented, but they are generally act badly, lazy , stupid and prone to alcoholism, crime, acts of moral turpitude, moral lassitude, petty theft, and getting away with as little effort as possible. In that regard they are similar to Poles , Ukrainians and Belarusians.All of these peoples can with proper training and guidance ( state terror) be forced to work hard if need be and produce something. Therein lies Putin's gift. He knows the Russian and slavic soul all too well, and will inflict as much pain and suffering as the Russians or any Slavs in his vicinity want and need. The slavs need a lot of pain and suffering, to get anything done. Putin is good for them, I would say. Putin is a very , very excellent president for Russia and Russians !

Somewhere in Colorado

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Millions dead, what are you going on about? Millions dead was during Soviet times, especially during the reign of your hero Stalin. The Soviet system was evil and any attempt to resurect it must be stopped.
After what the Russian people suffered and the soviet Republics after the fall of the soviet Union with the wonderful west buttting in and demanding pure democracy where there has been no democracy resulting in great hardships for the people with no jobs, no food, no medical care and the rule by the western style mob bosses.

Stop jumping the gun.

I simply said I can understand why people in Russia would think back to a time that people weren't dying in peace time, and their families broken up, being forced to leave the coutnry to find work, the wonderful west trying to break up their country and so many children orhaned. So what is wrong to thinking back to better times?

I'm not surprised the people are thinking back to more stable and better times.

Somewhere in Colorado

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Rogers wrote:
Russians like many slavic peoples are naturally quite talented, but they are generally act badly, lazy , stupid and prone to alcoholism, crime, acts of moral turpitude, moral lassitude, petty theft, and getting away with as little effort as possible. In that regard they are similar to Poles , Ukrainians and Belarusians.All of these peoples can with proper training and guidance ( state terror) be forced to work hard if need be and produce something. Therein lies Putin's gift. He knows the Russian and slavic soul all too well, and will inflict as much pain and suffering as the Russians or any Slavs in his vicinity want and need. The slavs need a lot of pain and suffering, to get anything done. Putin is good for them, I would say. Putin is a very , very excellent president for Russia and Russians !
This person thank God is not speaking for Russia or Russians during this time. Sounds like another biased, hate-filled Russophobe wishing ill on the Russian people.

Somewhere in Colorado

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Small Town America UGX wrote:
Let's dump Putin and give the commies a chance at the poles.
Putin did a lot to save Russia from any futher dismantling of Russia by the west who never has and never will understand Russia or the needs of the people.

I would rather there was a Russia even if it is not perfect than just being a torn up country listening to the bad advice from the west who couldn't care less about Russia or Russians except for what they can get their hands on.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Millions dead, what are you going on about? Millions dead was during Soviet times, especially during the reign of your hero Stalin. The Soviet system was evil and any attempt to resurect it must be stopped.
Actualy GULAG was closed down in 1956.
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Stefanya wrote:

Oh my! If the Russian economy is being kept in step with Russian politics, then nothing good will come out of it. Thank God!
tarmo

Tallinn, Estonia

#17 Feb 10, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actualy GULAG was closed down in 1956.
That was just one GULAG. A token. A chip.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#18 Feb 10, 2013
coolncrazy wrote:
Soviet political system is considered as an opposite to Putin's kleptocracy system.
You sick peasants wont do nothing. You are weak slaves. You think guys like Kerimov, Kadyrov and Putin are afraid of ya. ha ha ha. Army and police are in his pockets. That is why ya kholzhozniks will stay very obiedient for years to come.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#19 Feb 10, 2013
Rogers wrote:
And here comes the demented inbred jewish old fart who can't spell for shyt. How many times do I have to tell ya inbred moron words like "slavs" and "slavic" are spelled with A CAPITAL S. Poor idiot thinks Putin would even bother to fart on ya. Your snipped pecker infected again? Well retard. Ask Joisey Ape to suck on it Mohel style, you know like backhome in Odessa. Dumb stinky ugly useless old brick layer.

Location hidden

#20 Feb 10, 2013
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! If the Russian economy is being kept in step with Russian politics, then nothing good will come out of it. Thank God!
Russian ecomomy is doing much better than Estonian or any other economy of EU on that matter.

So relax Esstonian hater of Russia you are not going to be gloating.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 10, 2013
tarmo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was just one GULAG. A token. A chip.
This was the only GULAG.
After 1956 people were not jailed for nothing.
Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canada's jets edge closer to Russian airspace 8 min Oliver Cromwell 7
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 11 min George 1,954
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 15 min Oliver Cromwell 901
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 22 min George 7,857
america tells ukraine to get lost we dont want... 1 hr Pesky Mothers Pimp 3
Diyar Al Muharraq holds Groundbreaking Ceremony... 2 hr KARAM BALOCH 3
People mocking Dumb Ukraine 2 hr Pro Poland 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••