First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 9, 2013
What do u think? Can Chechnya become an independent state? Do Chechen people need Western help or not? Can they build an effective state based on democracy principles with no outside help? What do u think about it?

Location hidden

#2 Sep 9, 2013
I'm sure, we can! But Chechnya hasn't enough power to became really democratic and sovereign state autonomously. I'm really happy that my country is completely supported by the West (particularly by the UK) on this way. BTW, Akhmed Zakaev plays a great role in this challenge. He has close ties with the GB government and can lobby any useful decisions for us. No doubt, we are too weak without the help of A. Zakaev & our British friends.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Fordemocraticchechnya wrote:
I'm sure, we can! But Chechnya hasn't enough power to became really democratic and sovereign state autonomously. I'm really happy that my country is completely supported by the West (particularly by the UK) on this way. BTW, Akhmed Zakaev plays a great role in this challenge. He has close ties with the GB government and can lobby any useful decisions for us. No doubt, we are too weak without the help of A. Zakaev & our British friends.
Your Zavakev & you are rotten-hearted jackals. You betrayed all of us! British kaffirs have bought you and now you open your mouths just when they order. Zakaev is keeping silence about Todashev's murder 'cause he isn't allowed to speak. He's no more than another British watchdog. Do you want us to kiss his ass just because he's supported by the West?

Location hidden

#4 Sep 9, 2013
As for me we must stop the friendship with the crazies like u. First we were supporting Al Quaeda. The result was 9.11. Then we were supporting the Chechen terrorists. The result was the terrorist attack at Boston Marathon. How many Americans must die to say those insane monkeys 'goodbye'?

Location hidden

#5 Sep 9, 2013
casperud wrote:
As for me we must stop the friendship with the crazies like u. First we were supporting Al Quaeda. The result was 9.11. Then we were supporting the Chechen terrorists. The result was the terrorist attack at Boston Marathon. How many Americans must die to say those insane monkeys 'goodbye'?
Look how Yankees have changed their mind! When you were eager to grab the oil from the Russians you were speaking in other way! No way! Now you, lambs, have to pay or Boston explosion will seem to you a childish trick.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Look how Yankees have changed their mind! When you were eager to grab the oil from the Russians you were speaking in other way! No way! Now you, lambs, have to pay or Boston explosion will seem to you a childish trick.
Ha-ha. Zakaev's jackals are about to be ditched by their Western friends. Nobody marry whores. Please don't start speaking about Chataev's release from prison! He'd better tried to save our guys - Tsornayev brothers. He would have done it, if he was a real nokhcha and not a f***ing jackal.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Islami wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha-ha. Zakaev's jackals are about to be ditched by their Western friends. Nobody marry whores. Please don't start speaking about Chataev's release from prison! He'd better tried to save our guys - Tsornayev brothers. He would have done it, if he was a real nokhcha and not a f***ing jackal.
You'd better take care of yourself and cherish you mad plans about Imarat. You are hard just when you speak, but the reality is you're just Saudi stooges. Fake Islam warriors.
siloviki

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Sep 9, 2013
Free Willy instead.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You'd better take care of yourself and cherish you mad plans about Imarat. You are hard just when you speak, but the reality is you're just Saudi stooges. Fake Islam warriors.
Hands off Imarat, British slut. Zakaev's minions are the only people who pretend to be a fighter for free Chechnya. You are just stooges and you're unable to act yourselves! Chataev would never have been released without British secret service's assistance. Who helped him to flee from Georgia? Ha!

Location hidden

#10 Sep 10, 2013
Islami wrote:
<quoted text>
Hands off Imarat, British slut. Zakaev's minions are the only people who pretend to be a fighter for free Chechnya. You are just stooges and you're unable to act yourselves! Chataev would never have been released without British secret service's assistance. Who helped him to flee from Georgia? Ha!
No matter who freed him. The key point is that thanks to Akhmed our brother is out of prison! And you are good only at doing Afghani heroin in the mouintains.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>
No matter who freed him. The key point is that thanks to Akhmed our brother is out of prison! And you are good only at doing Afghani heroin in the mouintains.
What a donkey you are!'Our brother was freed! Blah-blah-blah!' Idiot, he was released just to prevent Saakashvili's defamation. Chataev knew too much about Mikha, and Ivanishvili wanted him to speak. If it's necessary, the Brits will butcher him as a sheep. Zakaev will die too when becomes useless.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#12 Sep 10, 2013
If Assad willlose it and Syria will fall, thousends of jihadists from Syria will go to Chechya.

That`s why it`s so importent for Russia to help Assad. I think Russia ships will shoot down American missiles which will fly to Syria. Russia has no choice but to fight.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 10, 2013
Shut up! Your assumptions are dull. You do love to explain your impotence & idleness with various tales. A Mujahedeen & a firm son of Allah is free now. Is it not enough? Zakaev is a true Jihad warrior. Insh'allah!

Location hidden

#14 Sep 10, 2013
Shut up! Your assumptions are dull. You do love to explain your impotence & idleness with various tales. A Mujahedeen & a firm son of Allah is free now. Is it not enough? Zakaev is a true Jihad warrior. Insh'allah!
F*ck! Our conversation is useless. You're just another paid Zakaev's hanger-on. Stop deceiving people! Zakaev is a pawn in British political game like Litvinenko, Berezovsky and etc. I hope I shouldn't remind you what happened with Boris?

Location hidden

#15 Sep 11, 2013
Islami wrote:
<quoted text>F*ck! Our conversation is useless. You're just another paid Zakaev's hanger-on. Stop deceiving people! Zakaev is a pawn in British political game like Litvinenko, Berezovsky and etc. I hope I shouldn't remind you what happened with Boris?
I don't believe you! Berezovsky? Boris was utterly depressed and killed himself. Do you really believe Boris was killed by British secret service? The Brits would have set up a car accident for him. Remember Princess Diana. However he was found in the bath with a scarf near... No doubt it was a suicide!

Location hidden

#16 Sep 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't believe you! Berezovsky? Boris was utterly depressed and killed himself. Do you really believe Boris was killed by British secret service? The Brits would have set up a car accident for him. Remember Princess Diana. However he was found in the bath with a scarf near... No doubt it was a suicide!
Ok! If you are so dumb, I will tell you the real reason of Chataev's release...although everybody knows it ... The fact is Saakashvili is guilty of the slaughter in the Lopotskoe gorge. Our brothers fell into a trap and were cruelly killed. The plan was to accuse the Russians of providing military operations in the territory of sovereign states. Akhmed Chataev knew the truth and was going to tell it to Ivanishvili. First, they wanted to kill Chataev but then decided it would be too suspicious. That's why Brits used their stooge - Zakaev who put on an act with Chataev's release from Georgian prison.

Englishmen are very crafty people. As for me, I'm sure who is behind the murders of Litvinenko & Berezovsky.
SHYKORA paul arts

Calgary, Canada

#17 Sep 11, 2013
...just studing the issues,here..

Location hidden

#18 Sep 12, 2013
Islami wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok! If you are so dumb, I will tell you the real reason of Chataev's release...although everybody knows it ... The fact is Saakashvili is guilty of the slaughter in the Lopotskoe gorge. Our brothers fell into a trap and were cruelly killed. The plan was to accuse the Russians of providing military operations in the territory of sovereign states. Akhmed Chataev knew the truth and was going to tell it to Ivanishvili. First, they wanted to kill Chataev but then decided it would be too suspicious. That's why Brits used their stooge - Zakaev who put on an act with Chataev's release from Georgian prison.
Englishmen are very crafty people. As for me, I'm sure who is behind the murders of Litvinenko & Berezovsky.
So I see you're as stubborn as sheep... Then let's try some another route. How do you think it is possible to change the attitude of Europeans, Americans even of the whole world towards the Chechens? After the Boston bombings everything has changed! Now when abroad as soon as a Chechen goes out he is immediately detained by the police to check his ID. Do you like it? How will your damn Umarov resolve the problem? While Zakaev does everything in his power to change the situation! If it weren't for him, all of us living abroad would be deported somewhere...

Location hidden

#19 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>So I see you're as stubborn as sheep... Then let's try some another route. How do you think it is possible to change the attitude of Europeans, Americans even of the whole world towards the Chechens? After the Boston bombings everything has changed! Now when abroad as soon as a Chechen goes out he is immediately detained by the police to check his ID. Do you like it? How will your damn Umarov resolve the problem? While Zakaev does everything in his power to change the situation! If it weren't for him, all of us living abroad would be deported somewhere...
You can go to hell and take you West along! Chechnya cannot be bought! Did you forget what the ancestors taught you? Never to give in to anyone! Let them fear us and then there'll be respect. And btw we can do nicely without the help of the British kafirs, it's enough that our brothers from Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia do not desert us.
Ghaznavi

Hertford, UK

#20 Sep 12, 2013
Islami wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go to hell and take you West along! Chechnya cannot be bought! Did you forget what the ancestors taught you? Never to give in to anyone! Let them fear us and then there'll be respect. And btw we can do nicely without the help of the British kafirs, it's enough that our brothers from Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia do not desert us.
Don't worry brother one day inshallah Chechnya will be free,
Afghans always pray for our Chechen bros and sisters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr George 1,628
Russian, or Else 1 hr George 54
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 3 hr OnlyPatchWork 9,173
why do russians hate americans? (Nov '10) 11 hr Wayne10182750 1,245
Russia is a 'threat to global democracy', Ukrai... 11 hr ThatOneBand 237
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 12 hr tm clms 2,067
The West Gives Putin Too Much Credit 12 hr Mr Slovak 5

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE