Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#64 Apr 24, 2013
The Chechen wrote:
SEE?! WHATD i TELL U?!!! THERE WILL BE MORE BLOODSHED IF YOU KEEP IGNORING OUR RIGHTS!!!
CHECHNYA WILL PREVAIL!
ALLAKBAR!!!
I bet FSB is going to ignore your rights when will get you dude. lol.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#65 Apr 24, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmm... more like wannabe Islamic radicals.
Asking whether there is a link to groups like Al Quieda is dumb. This was not a large scale event. They were likely inspired either by Al Quieda or by watching MSBNC rail about US policy towards Iraq.

Neither Al Quieda nor MSNBC directly told them to attack the Boston marathon.

Pompano Beach, FL

#66 Apr 24, 2013
The Chechen wrote:
SEE?! WHATD i TELL U?!!! THERE WILL BE MORE BLOODSHED IF YOU KEEP IGNORING OUR RIGHTS!!!

CHECHNYA WILL PREVAIL!

ALLAKBAR!!!
You need to go to the US embassy immediately. No doubt you would be issued a visa on the spot.

Obviously a prime candidate for political asylum.(-:
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#67 Apr 24, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
So why Canadian losers cried like little girls in Salt Lake and begged to give then gold medals? Scating and ice dance are not hokey where the victory is obvious. US fuger scater got gold medal while she was obviously worse than Russian scater which got silver and Canadian couple shared gold medals with Russian one without any reason. Russian female ski team was disqualified before relay race cause it was obvious that in fare competition neither US nor Canada could win the relay race..... Salt Lake were really disgusting Olimpics. I bet Sochie will be better than Salt Lake or Vancuver.
Doubt it Sochi is behind schedule with mass cost over runs and corruption. Tsar Putin is firing people bitching and moaning.
No infrastructure because it's in a backward country Russka.

Pompano Beach, FL

#68 Apr 24, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it Sochi is behind schedule with mass cost over runs and corruption. Tsar Putin is firing people bitching and moaning.
If Sochi is behind schedule with cost overruns and corruption should you not be praising Putin for firing people rather than insulting him?

BTW...

Any city in the USA or Canada which has not actually hosted an OLympics would lack the infrastructure too.

Russia

#69 Apr 24, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Infrustructure in Sochie is much better than that of Vancuver.

I perfer a backwarded country like Russia which do not let poofters to march along streets, to advanced country like Canada where any gay couple can adopt kids. You were probably one of those orphans raised up by poofters. lol.

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#70 Apr 24, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsar Putin is firing people bitching and moaning.
God save the Tsar!
Platon o Plomo

United States

#71 Apr 24, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>I would be surprised if the Feds found any financing. It's possible their parents could have given them some money now and then but not to finance any personal jihad!
Berezovsky was sending these two monthly maintenance checks but when he bit the bullet, the funds dried up and they went berserk.
Platon o Plomo

United States

#72 Apr 24, 2013
Don't believe me? Ah, ye of little faith.

Boris Berezovsky encouraged Chechen warlords Shamil Basayev and Salman Raduyev to kidnap people so that Berezovsky could finance them by paying ransoms.

He couldn't just give money to the militants, so he invented this mechanism. Berezovsky suggested to Raduyev and Basayev: "Capture people and I'll ransom them. I'll get good publicity and you'll get money." He paid millions of dollars to Basayev.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#73 Apr 24, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>God save the Tsar!
Lol
Peter

Anonymous Proxy

#74 Apr 24, 2013
Why do russian names always end with 'ev'? What does it mean?

Rostov-na-Donu

#76 Apr 25, 2013
Peter wrote:
Why do russian names always end with 'ev'? What does it mean?
Not always. End with 'ev' and 'ov'. It belongs to the genus. My family name (e.g.) is Zaharov. My ancestor bore the name of the Zachar.I'm a descendant of the Zahar's, Zahar_ov. In Ossetian line of the name of the founder of our family was Gabu. And my relatives wear the family name Gabu_ev. Thus Gabu_ev=descendant by Gabu, Zahar_ov=descendant by Zahar. Understands?
Peter

Anonymous Proxy

#77 Apr 25, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Not always. End with 'ev' and 'ov'. It belongs to the genus. My family name (e.g.) is Zaharov. My ancestor bore the name of the Zachar.I'm a descendant of the Zahar's, Zahar_ov. In Ossetian line of the name of the founder of our family was Gabu. And my relatives wear the family name Gabu_ev. Thus Gabu_ev=descendant by Gabu, Zahar_ov=descendant by Zahar. Understands?
so, Tsarnaev means descendant of the Tsar?

Rostov-na-Donu

#78 Apr 25, 2013
I think 'Tsarno'.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Location hidden

#79 Apr 25, 2013
Platon o Plomo wrote:
Don't believe me? Ah, ye of little faith.
Boris Berezovsky encouraged Chechen warlords Shamil Basayev and Salman Raduyev to kidnap people so that Berezovsky could finance them by paying ransoms.
He couldn't just give money to the militants, so he invented this mechanism. Berezovsky suggested to Raduyev and Basayev: "Capture people and I'll ransom them. I'll get good publicity and you'll get money." He paid millions of dollars to Basayev.
I remember reading about that.

So if Brezovsky was paying these 2... Litvinenko was also on Berezovsky's payroll and Litvinenko was working with MI-6... the FBI didn't set up the Tsarneav's, MI-6 did it!
I think we have solved this case.
Tex Rogers

Calgary, Canada

#80 Apr 25, 2013
Oh my God ! Who woudda thunk it ?
Platon o Plomo

United States

#81 Apr 25, 2013
The UK judge called him a rat-fink and his feelings were so hurt, he decided to call it quits.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Location hidden

#82 Apr 25, 2013
Platon o Plomo wrote:
The UK judge called him a rat-fink and his feelings were so hurt, he decided to call it quits.
Is it possible that the FBI wasn't so concerned about the oldest one becoming radicalized because they assumed if he did anything, it would be against Russia and not the US?
Hahaha

Somerset, KY

#83 Apr 26, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
So now they are real freedom fighters - they fight against 4th Reich, which opresses all the world.
3 cheers to guys from Dagestan, which made filthy American nazis suffer!
We are not all Nazis you idiot. Most of us are just normal people, just like you.

Russia

#84 Apr 26, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not all Nazis you idiot. Most of us are just normal people, just like you.
I`d rather say imperialists not of nazis.

USA had a good chance to become such a leader of the world which would solve the biggest problems of humanity, it had chosen to become a simple empire instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HUMILIATED at G20, Cowardly Putin RUNS! 21 min PUTIN HUMILIATED 17
Even Russians have started to laugh at Putin 35 min PUTIN HUMILIATED 4
Locals get angry with pro-Russia separatists (May '14) 41 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,066
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 43 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 2,389
Jehovah's Witnesses Banned as 'Extremist' in Ru... 44 min Maravilla 24
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 56 min NAZI RUSSIA 2,695
PANIC BUYING in Nazi Russia as Ruble COLLAPSES! 58 min BREADLINES in MOSCOW 8

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE