Russian men have soft d*ck

Russian women like foreigners

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
mihai

Iasi, Romania

#179 Dec 2, 2011
why Russian girls go out with Arabs & Africans?

lots of girls are attracted to arabs and africans, and other ethnic groups, for a number of reasons. in russia, ukraine, romania, moldova and other countries with plenty of beautiful girls, lots of men are drunkards and have lost their dignity, so imagine what role-models they are for their children. no woman will happily accept to go out with such persons. darker-skinned people look better, tend to do sports instead of staying in front of a computer or bottle of wine, and have dignity.

though i don't like to see girls in my country dating foreigners, i look at my own people and i am disappointed, because i see the reason why these girls do that. because every day we fight for money instead of fighting for independence, freedom and dignity, our personalities have become so weak and full of envy and hatred, but the worst part is that we don't even have the courage to express these feelings face to face.

we, to a certain extent, belong to the western type of thinking, and western culture promotes values like technology, money, intellectual progress, but neglects values like courage, dignity, or body and mind health.

i don't despise my nation, i'm just disappointed. if i had children, where should i raise them?

Anonymous

Beograd, Serbia

#180 Dec 4, 2011
What kind of idiotic question is that? I am dating a Korean, does that mean I'm some sort of slut? I ain't Russian, I'm Serbian. Who ever made this post is a moron.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#181 Dec 4, 2011
Why donīt you talk to a guy, he calls himself Pro Ukraine. He likes to post these threads.
Anonymous

Beograd, Serbia

#182 Dec 4, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
Why donīt you talk to a guy, he calls himself Pro Ukraine. He likes to post these threads.
((Hmm... Reply to me?))

"Pro Ukraine"? I get it that Russia-Ukraine relations are messy, but he can't be such a retard like that.

To him: Great job on bringing shame to your homeland.
fgd

Sweden

#183 Dec 17, 2011
gosh what a stupid fuckink jack ass you are ,its love not about which country your from you cant help who you fall in love whit , but i forgot not al people have brain or a heart to ubnderstand love some are stupid pigs

Since: Aug 10

Palo Alto, CA

#184 Dec 17, 2011
im a female leg but man my self seems black but female the ones i want what do you think jaae goodall

white woman black mans but attaction what ecacly we talking about

seems im white male so black female but-ock me ok ok
Russian in UK

Luton, UK

#185 Jan 20, 2012
Russian girls like russian and arabian because they know how to take care compared with western.
In Russia it is more common to be faithfull(compared with western countries, where "free" relations become so popular now), cook for husband...
Russian men are very good in sex and in my subjective opinion,they are more courageous and can kick asses!
And I dont know why everybody always speak about arabian "ugliness"(but I dont agree with that), while British men commonly not attractive, not sexy, short, alcoholics....etc
And the opinion "It is easy to buy russian girl" is stupid as in Russia men who dont pay for women is condemned. And when you buy a can of beer for russian, she thinks:"Oh, I am so happy, you are not usual greedy asshole."
I like the way of behaviour of British, but before judging another people take a look on yourself. I found out that people from UK and USA never think about cultural differenses and always have only one true, their true.
If you say any bad things about russian, you justjealous or russian women just dont think about you seriously.

Since: Jan 12

Shenyang, China

#186 Jan 24, 2012
i think Russian women like foreigners
yeah its true
As long as foreigners will allow them to have strong sexual desire,No matter what race,They also do not care about di*k size,Even the Chinese men's
famous small di*ck

Since: Jan 12

Shenyang, China

#187 Jan 24, 2012
yeah its true
As long as foreigners will make them to have strong sexual desire,No matter what race,They also do not care about di*k size,Even the Chinese men's
famous small di*ck
All Eastern European women are same
They can accept the husband of any race
There are many reasons for this,Social factors,Family factors,Low IQ or EQ
jasmine

Kinston, NC

#188 May 28, 2012
yall is horney and bad
Julia_Moscow

Podolsk, Russia

#190 May 29, 2012
I am disagree that Russians are searching just sex or money, prefer Arabs or blacks. It is nonsense!!!!!!!! Arabs could speak very sweet (so some naive girls follow them) and try to buy women otherwise who with normal brain would be with them?! Plus sluts are everywhere!!! Not only in Russia! All depends from person. I love people for who them are, for their qualities! But I think that Muslim word too far from Russian word and better stay with your religion and your people.. We can spend endless hours try to find out why some Russian girls go with foreigners. That is sad... But nobody can say to me that Russians like Arabs or Blacks.
Bingo

Pasadena, TX

#191 Aug 2, 2012
3 simple reasones first unusual something new, secondly big d!cks so being satisfed sexually matters and lastly money :)
sssd

Anonymous Proxy

#192 Nov 13, 2012
Most Arabs who marry Russian ..
Are from Morocco and Algeria ....
While we find that most of the Arabs in the Gulf .. marry Arab women..
Except minority of Arabs in UAE and Oman who Mixed with the Indians AND Negroes
We find these more interested in marrying Blondes Women

Since: Apr 13

berlin, germany

#193 Apr 30, 2013
grrrrrrrrr wrote:
i guess they like foreigner d*cks black / brown

Because Arab men pay LOTS for a Russian girlfriend, therefore Russian girls are sluts. They love money and sex.... I know money is an interesting matter and is not related to Russian girls only
but when I compare them to other girls in other countries...WTF ?

berlin, germany

#194 Apr 30, 2013
johnnylyn wrote:
yeah its true
As long as foreigners will make them to have strong sexual desire,No matter what race,They also do not care about di*k size,Even the Chinese men's
famous small di*ck
All Eastern European women are same
They can accept the husband of any race
There are many reasons for this,Social factors,Family factors,Low IQ or EQ

Those Russian girls hate arabs, blacks and all non-russians. they only use them for money .

berlin, germany

#195 Apr 30, 2013
Russian girls are so racist !!!

btw why would a black or an arab go out a cheap russian girl ??

berlin, germany

#196 Apr 30, 2013
Russian in UK wrote:
Russian girls like russian and arabian because they know how to take care compared with western.
In Russia it is more common to be faithfull(compared with western countries, where "free" relations become so popular now), cook for husband...
Russian men are very good in sex and in my subjective opinion,they are more courageous and can kick asses!
And I dont know why everybody always speak about arabian "ugliness"(but I dont agree with that), while British men commonly not attractive, not sexy, short, alcoholics....etc
And the opinion "It is easy to buy russian girl" is stupid as in Russia men who dont pay for women is condemned. And when you buy a can of beer for russian, she thinks:"Oh, I am so happy, you are not usual greedy asshole."
I like the way of behaviour of British, but before judging another people take a look on yourself. I found out that people from UK and USA never think about cultural differenses and always have only one true, their true.
If you say any bad things about russian, you justjealous or russian women just dont think about you seriously.
And russian men smell so bad .
Arabs

Istanbul, Turkey

#197 Sep 30, 2013
idk about africans buy they want arab men cuz they care about his family and their religion prevents cheating.arabs in different countries r there for education and started to live there so thats another point.i heard that %85 of Russians r women and some of them r lonely and they want foreigners but americans r always drunk and they hate them thats why they want arabs or africans.in fact arabs r good looking and rich.
salem

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#198 Jun 29, 2014
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 24 min RUSSIAS GENOCIDE 2,964
Google now worth more than entire Russian market!! 25 min RUSSIAN COLLAPSE 6
Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises 29 min PANIC in MOSCOW 22
Hungry Russians CURSE PUTIN! 31 min PUTIN MUST GO 7
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 33 min Le Jimbo 51
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 2 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 11,472
Poll: 80 percent back Putin even as ruble falls 2 hr Pro-Ukraine 6
Russia threatens response to sanctions 6 hr cia agent 96
More from around the web