why Russian girls go out with Arabs &...

why Russian girls go out with Arabs & Africans

Created by mini on Apr 8, 2008

423 votes

Click on an option to vote

cos they like big D*ck

Russians girls have XL pus*y

Russian men have small d*ck

Russian men have soft d*ck

Russian women like foreigners

Swandiver

Toronto, Canada

#45 Jun 12, 2008
Serge wrote:
Cease serfing prostitute web sites... nothing to do with Russian girls.
I can find plenty of such sites in Canada eather.
<quoted text>
So why deny some Russian women seek foreign partners -and even pretend they don't?
Serge

Moscow, Russia

#46 Jun 12, 2008
So, some - yes - but mostly loosers and second rate girls. Ordinary girls can easily find one among Russians :) don't worry about that.
cheer

AOL

#47 Jun 12, 2008
Swandiver wrote:
<quoted text>
So why deny some Russian women seek foreign partners -and even pretend they don't?
very well said, they pretend they don't.
Alex

London, UK

#48 Jun 16, 2008
Dmitriy

Rostov-on-don, Russia

#49 Jun 16, 2008
So much spoken about size of a d**k in this topic.And so much about anything else's size.No one mentioned that russian girls dont have racist problem unlike american or west european females.I hate to say it but in this forum representatives of the "most democratic" nations talk absolutely racist crap
john pt

Amman, Jordan

#50 Jun 16, 2008
they have blonde pubes and small boobs nice delicious assholesfuck the moderator

“The enemy is in our camp.”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#51 Jun 17, 2008
Women, no, people in general tend to be interested in all things new and different. it is simply human nature. To defame any woman for wanting something different shows a great intolerance. I think whoever started this thread is jealous.
modi from dubai

UAE

#52 Jun 21, 2008
im arabic man and i sleapt with many russian girls .i think the reson of that russian girls like to try many men regardless the color and the nationality.just they like fun, and some of them they like the money too.
modi from dubai

UAE

#53 Jun 21, 2008
im arabic man and i sleapt with many russian girls ,the reson of that russian girls not racist and they like to try any man regardless the color or descent.simply they like fun.

Why_Me

“Privet”

Since: Apr 07

Big Lake, Alaska USA

#54 Jun 21, 2008
modi from dubai wrote:
im arabic man and i sleapt with many russian girls ,the reson of that russian girls not racist and they like to try any man regardless the color or descent.simply they like fun.
LOL

“You talkin to me?”

Since: Feb 08

Russia

#55 Jun 26, 2008
Alex wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/fem ail/article-542276/Scamski-cit y-online-Russian-brides-turn-M afia-conmen.html
about your link:

"impoverished homeland" - ha ha ha ! Its not about Russia! And you know it LOL
paki boy

London, UK

#56 Jul 15, 2008
russian girls love dark skinned penis
topraknaim

Istanbul, Turkey

#57 Jul 26, 2008
i think it is naturally that black people like white and white like black ..coz people want the thing that they dont have it ..to me that is the main reason
ustasa killer

London, UK

#58 Jul 26, 2008
yeah man ....let them try donkeys
ustasa killer

Ilford, UK

#59 Aug 1, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-542 ...

wowww what russian girls are up to those days, I thought that they only engage on these sort of behaviour to get a free drink
Serkan

Pittsburgh, PA

#60 Aug 1, 2008
After the collapse of the Soveit Union, Russia had a very bad economy and plenty of beautiful women.

What were you expecting? The thing that is valuable for man is power, charisma, which are very correlated to money.

The thing that is valuable for women is beauty.

A very efficient trade possibility between Russian women and many foreign men.

Add to the situation the fact that Russian men were alcoholic and do not want to take care of a family.

So, many Russian women looked for love outside of Russia.

But I see that the trend is changing.

Now Russian economy is well, and it is improving every year.

Hopefully Russian men will also give up with their bad habits and take care of their women.

I am a Turk but I don't like to see eastern european women to be abused by people who has money.

Last thing: Russians never married to Arabs and Blacks to a large extent. The most marriages that happen between Russian women and foreign men are with Americans and Turks. Just check the statistics.
Anton

Slough, UK

#61 Aug 2, 2008
Russain people are some of the most racist people in the world when it comes to their attitude towards people of African origin. I doubt any Russian woman goes out with a black guy.

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#62 Aug 2, 2008
Orenburg Cossack USA wrote:
Because they are very poor and these people take advantage of that.
I agree, because of the big derpession in Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union. Also naivete as they probably see a lot of racial intermixing in foreign movies, or maybe there is still a lack of men.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#63 Aug 2, 2008
Anton wrote:
Russain people are some of the most racist people in the world when it comes to their attitude towards people of African origin. I doubt any Russian woman goes out with a black guy.
Well, maybe in Rusia where they were far and few black people apart those coming to learn at the Lumumba University in Moscow, but abroad it's quite different.
The cases of Russian or Ukrainian girls married to Africans are not rare anymore. Usually they meet as students in Europe. Russian people like educated people and some Africans are good prospect with high education and wealthy families.
Have you noticed that a lot more Russian girls travel and study abroad than boys?

“Hope for Best- Expect Worst”

Since: Jan 07

Somewhere in Colorado

#64 Aug 2, 2008
Serkan wrote:
After the collapse of the Soveit Union, Russia had a very bad economy and plenty of beautiful women.
What were you expecting? The thing that is valuable for man is power, charisma, which are very correlated to money.
The thing that is valuable for women is beauty.
A very efficient trade possibility between Russian women and many foreign men.
Add to the situation the fact that Russian men were alcoholic and do not want to take care of a family.
So, many Russian women looked for love outside of Russia.
But I see that the trend is changing.
Now Russian economy is well, and it is improving every year.
Hopefully Russian men will also give up with their bad habits and take care of their women.
I am a Turk but I don't like to see eastern european women to be abused by people who has money.
Last thing: Russians never married to Arabs and Blacks to a large extent. The most marriages that happen between Russian women and foreign men are with Americans and Turks. Just check the statistics.
I appreciate your honest and heart-felt opinion. My mother was right, that it is not right to hate entire nations for past deeds but it is okay to hate someone who personally hurts you.

I must say, It is a pleasure to hear from a Turkish person who actually cares about others, especially Russians as the entire world just seems to hate them and has the empathy and the decdeny of a donkey when talking about other human beings.

I hope there are lots more Turks like you who care about other humans and not only just their own countrymen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 3 hr Teddy 1,889
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 4 hr Reply 5,485
News Russia's ambassador to United Nations dies in N... 5 hr just a guy i knew 1
News Wife of Russian dissident blames Kremlin for hu... 5 hr just a guy i knew 6
Russia Stirs Friction in Balkans, as NATO Keeps... Sun just a guy i knew 1
News REVEALED: Russia's secret plot to - ASSASSINATE... Sun just a guy i knew 1
News Poland Hails Pence's Russia Stance and Seeks Mo... Sun just a guy i knew 1
More from around the web