Elton John Targeted By Russian Anti-G...

Elton John Targeted By Russian Anti-Gay Campaigners

There are 44 comments on the Fox 23 story from Jun 8, 2013, titled Elton John Targeted By Russian Anti-Gay Campaigners. In it, Fox 23 reports that:

SIR ELTON JOHN has been targeted by anti-gay campaigners in Russia who have warned the superstar to tone down his colourful wardrobe and wear "more respectable" clothing for his concert there next month - or face protests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 23.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Columbus OH

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Maybe he should just cancel his appearance. That might hit them in the pocketbook. I am sure that his tour stop would have brought millions of dollars into the local economy.

In the meantime they need to "get a life".

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#2 Jun 8, 2013
nealcmh wrote:
Maybe he should just cancel his appearance. That might hit them in the pocketbook. I am sure that his tour stop would have brought millions of dollars into the local economy.
I agree. I'm getting to the point when I read about all this from there that maybe they should go back to living under Stalin. Many of the anti-gays there have characterized him as a hero!

Maybe standing in line again for two hours to buy bread would put things back into perspective for them.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#3 Jun 8, 2013
Actually IMO ALL western artists should boycott Russia and Georgia.

Maybe if they get the same treatment South Africa got under Apartheid they'd change their tune in a heart beat.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#4 Jun 8, 2013
Russia, home of some of the most fabulous architecture in the world ( http://cdn5.benzinga.com/files/images/story/2... ) tells Elton John to be less colorful. Lol!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#5 Jun 8, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
Russia, home of some of the most fabulous architecture in the world ( http://cdn5.benzinga.com/files/images/story/2... ) tells Elton John to be less colorful. Lol!
Please take 10 BAZINGAS out of petty cash!

I think I just heard thousands yell "BINGO!"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 8, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
Look at all those uncircumcised mongol penises!

Location hidden

#7 Jun 8, 2013
In French Ticklers, too!

Since: May 08

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#8 Jun 9, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I'm getting to the point when I read about all this from there that maybe they should go back to living under Stalin. Many of the anti-gays there have characterized him as a hero!
Maybe standing in line again for two hours to buy bread would put things back into perspective for them.
You homosexuals are too aggressive. Russia is an independent state.
You have to respect international law. Putin is right on this issue.

Homosexualism is a disease, this is a medical fact.

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#9 Jun 9, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at all those uncircumcised mongol penises!
Pervert, where do you watch penis?

Location hidden

#10 Jun 9, 2013
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Pervert, where do you watch penis?
Where do you think you guys got that dome style? From the Greeks? It's purely from your Mongol overlords and their Tatar instruments. Uncircumcised dog penises, at that! No matter what colors you paint them, or how much gold you slap on them, or how many crosses you stick on them, they're still doggie dicks.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 9, 2013
The truth behind the turbulence of Russian protesting groups:

http://screen.yahoo.com/windhield-wipers-russ...

"Pay no attention to that Putin behind the curtain!"

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#12 Jun 9, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you think you guys got that dome style? From the Greeks? It's purely from your Mongol overlords and their Tatar instruments. Uncircumcised dog penises, at that! No matter what colors you paint them, or how much gold you slap on them, or how many crosses you stick on them, they're still doggie dicks.
Ohh, please, keep to yourself your homoerotic fantasy, otherwise it sounds too repulsive!

Location hidden

#13 Jun 9, 2013
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh, please, keep to yourself your homoerotic fantasy, otherwise it sounds too repulsive!
There's nothing homoerotic or fantastical about it.

Just look at them! The Caesaropapist puppets (priests) of your Mongol conquerors aped the power that gave them power.

It's just self-evident that the towers and their domes are phallic. Uncircumcised Mongol phallic at that!

It's also status related. Oh look Baba! That's a cathedral temple ... It has more and bigger uncircumcised Mongol penises on it's roof ... gold tipped and pretty colors, too! And look Baba! All the people are groveling and bowing like they do to the Tatar overseers! Why are they kissing the hands of those men in the silly clothes like dogs licking the hands of their Tatar masters?
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#14 Jun 9, 2013
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin? The guy who is more and more becoming a dictator? And a medical fact? Post your evidence.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 9, 2013
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
An "-ism" refers to an IDEOLOGY, not a "medical" anything.

Lysenkoist idiot! Science shuns ideology and politics in favor of testing and demonstrable, repeatable FACTS. The sciences all clearly demonstrate that gay orientation is just a natural variation of the human condition that occurs in 3-5% of all human births, and that it doesn't interfere with an individual's capacity for affectionate pairbonding, creativity, or constructive contribution to human society. Ghetto-izing people certainly does do these things, though.

Go kiss a cartoon. That will make up for not following "Love your neighbor", won't it?

Kiev-Moscow-St.Peterburg

#17 Jun 10, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing homoerotic or fantastical about it.
Just look at them! The Caesaropapist puppets (priests) of your Mongol conquerors aped the power that gave them power.
It's just self-evident that the towers and their domes are phallic. Uncircumcised Mongol phallic at that!
It's also status related. Oh look Baba! That's a cathedral temple ... It has more and bigger uncircumcised Mongol penises on it's roof ... gold tipped and pretty colors, too! And look Baba! All the people are groveling and bowing like they do to the Tatar overseers! Why are they kissing the hands of those men in the silly clothes like dogs licking the hands of their Tatar masters?
Do you think your ignorance and your abnormality is your advantage?

Location hidden

#18 Jun 10, 2013
M_A_X_I_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think your ignorance and your abnormality is your advantage?
You certainly think that yours is.

Is that a new Russian trait?

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Jun 11, 2013
nealcmh wrote:

How do you figure? Folks buying tickets and the like are giving money to him. Then he leaves and takes the money out of the local economy.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#20 Jun 11, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly think that yours is.
Is that a new Russian trait?
MEOW and well done sir. Loved the icon votes. You struck a NERVE.

Paging Dr. Jung!

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#21 Jun 11, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure? Folks buying tickets and the like are giving money to him. Then he leaves and takes the money out of the local economy.
Simple basic High School math. And basic economics that apparently most 'experts' have forgotten.

Even in agrarian times, market day was the main source of prosperity available to anyone. If Sir Elton cancels, all the tourism; extra dining out, hotel rooms booked, merchandise sales from his souvenirs, drinks, popcorn or whatever Russians eat at a concert, ALL OF WHICH the local merchants make money on.....

Disappears.

You really don't understand how a local economy gets stimulated, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 5 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,576
News Ukraine marks 25th independence day with show o... 5 hr GOD BLESS UKRAINE 3
News Ukraine to Sue Russia Over Maritime 22 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News To deter refugees, Norway readies fence on ex-C... 22 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News 10:32 Russia barred import of 2 tons of prunes ... 22 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News New US Commander in the fight against ISIS 'ske... 23 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) Wed Tn clm 6,266
More from around the web