Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

There are 4561 comments on the BBC News story from May 17, 2013, titled Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'. In it, BBC News reports that:

The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

Ignorore

Naugatuck, CT

#3276 Nov 10, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete BS
Check out the judgies, Old Man. You're whistling past the graveyard. One can only hope that that graveyard takes you soon. Your state of mind suggests that you're beyond therapy. Do us a favor. Shorten up the posts because my scroll wheel is starting to squeak. Sick Fcuk. Oh, and are those headaches still unbearable? Maybe time to demagnetize that plate? At least for the season?
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

#3277 Nov 10, 2013
Russia will help Syria agaisnt Al Qaeda Terorists!

Long live the Russian,Chinese and Iranian suport of Syria!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3278 Nov 10, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If you don't even know the name of this, well educated how do you know: "..... is testing people from the wrong place and arrived at a number of assumptions before he began. "
2. There is far more documented proof that you and your fellow Hasbara employees are the full time, paid, scripted, trained Propagandists.
You, for example, have the time to submit far more casuistic, undocumented "Comments" on more different Issues than anyone else....where do you get the time and obvious support?
Your "Sources'" credentials Re: Genetics have only been: " a passion for genetics..."
"Nutjobs" "Expert" geneticist:
“About Razib Khan
“I have degrees in biology and biochemistry, a passion for genetics, history, and philosophy, and shrimp is my favorite food. In relation to nationality I'm a American Northwesterner, in politics I'm a reactionary, and as for religion I have none (I'm an atheist). If you want to know more, see the links at http://www.razib.com
THAT'S the best you Hasbarat support team (Mr. Shturman is one supervisor)
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
"Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman"
You compare the musings of a shrimp lover to the findings of:
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine! Koestler’s Khazar History Vindicated ! Zionists Design Myth of Jewish Genome to Usurp Palestine!”
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2013/03/...
“ EXCERPT On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
-
But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.
-
How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
-
But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics, but I will gladly do so.
-
They perpetrated the fraud solely to support the bogus biblical claim to Palestine which was anchored in their being a separate people. This distinguished them from all others because they claimed a land title in their blood.
-
They bet the farm on this DNA proof of purchase, a God given bar coded passport to the Palestine. Dr. Ehaik just erased the bar code. It was just stamped on anyway, because it was never in the blood.”CONTINUED
======
“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...
So, that's all of my time you get, Hasbarats are trained to waste the time of effective opponents of Zionist Genocide, Apartheid, Expansion & aggression.
Go howl "Anti Semite" and share some shrimp with Razib Khan....it's all you've got.
Show one anti Jewish comment I've made, liar.
Interesting!
The Iron Dicky

Podgorica, Montenegro

#3279 Nov 10, 2013
Tribute to Al Assad from Syrian Patriot!

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3280 Nov 10, 2013
The Iron Dicky wrote:
Tribute to Al Assad from Syrian Patriot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M_15oFg-1KwXX
Interesting!!!
juddleman

Donora, PA

#3281 Nov 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … Better Late then never..

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#3282 Nov 11, 2013
juddleman wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=-hXyhfjsr6 Y … Better Late then never..

What if ,! Not honking became noisy , and noisy was inside your head, silence is lame .
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3283 Nov 11, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
What if ,! Not honking became noisy , and noisy was inside your head, silence is lame .
LOL!!!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#3284 Nov 11, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If you don't even know the name of this, well educated how do you know: "..... is testing people from the wrong place and arrived at a number of assumptions before he began. "
2. There is far more documented proof that you and your fellow Hasbara employees are the full time, paid, scripted, trained Propagandists.
You, for example, have the time to submit far more casuistic, undocumented "Comments" on more different Issues than anyone else....where do you get the time and obvious support?
Your "Sources'" credentials Re: Genetics have only been: " a passion for genetics..."
"Nutjobs" "Expert" geneticist:
“About Razib Khan
“I have degrees in biology and biochemistry, a passion for genetics, history, and philosophy, and shrimp is my favorite food. In relation to nationality I'm a American Northwesterner, in politics I'm a reactionary, and as for religion I have none (I'm an atheist). If you want to know more, see the links at http://www.razib.com
THAT'S the best you Hasbarat support team (Mr. Shturman is one supervisor)
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
"Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman"
You compare the musings of a shrimp lover to the findings of:
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine! Koestler’s Khazar History Vindicated ! Zionists Design Myth of Jewish Genome to Usurp Palestine!”
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2013/03/...
“ EXCERPT On December 14, 2012, Dr. Eran Elhaik turned almost two generations of Jewish genome research upside down.
-
But he went even further. The young Israeli-American geneticist has charged former researchers with academic fraud, and he has the research to back it up.
-
How could those those eminent Jewish scientist before him have been so wrong? Easy says Dr. Elhaik,“First these researchers decided what conclusions they wanted to find, and then they set off to find evidence to support it.” I was not bashing Jewish scientists. What Elhaik has described is a slam dunk fraud.
-
But why? Why would Jews who take such pride in the academic achievement risk exposing themselves to a group deception which was bound to be discovered later? Dr. Elhaik does not delve into the quicksand of the politics, but I will gladly do so.
-
They perpetrated the fraud solely to support the bogus biblical claim to Palestine which was anchored in their being a separate people. This distinguished them from all others because they claimed a land title in their blood.
-
They bet the farm on this DNA proof of purchase, a God given bar coded passport to the Palestine. Dr. Ehaik just erased the bar code. It was just stamped on anyway, because it was never in the blood.”CONTINUED
======
“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...
So, that's all of my time you get, Hasbarats are trained to waste the time of effective opponents of Zionist Genocide, Apartheid, Expansion & aggression.
Go howl "Anti Semite" and share some shrimp with Razib Khan....it's all you've got.
Show one anti Jewish comment I've made, liar.
Liars of the world unite! Only Nutjobs tells the truth, you should know. He is one of the Chosen so cannot lie at all. We are all idiots, so let us enjoy it.
Idiots of the world , unite!

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#3285 Nov 11, 2013
Its great when it rains , I got 70 mills in the rain gauge since yesterday before.
The harvest was average this year in Syria I think.
Also there is a lot of effort going in to patting Netanyahu on the head , " it's all right dear you don't have to blow up the world next Monday, Saudi is going to be friends with you , and France they want you and Hollande to have a nice cup of tea.
We know your disappointed about everyone deserting you, have a good cry and you'll feel better.
Truth is , the stalling is nothing to do with that perverted dog , nobody wants the Terrorists except me and religion , Obama is stalling so they can be liquidated.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3286 Nov 11, 2013
The Iron Dicky wrote:
Russia will help Syria agaisnt Al Qaeda Terorists!
Long live the Russian,Chinese and Iranian suport of Syria!
Bravo!!! Well said.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3287 Nov 12, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a new weapon to use against these shithouse pig Jews.
I spent 12 years building a place in the bush because they always use neighbours to had harass me .
Occasionally they do it here .
But yesterday and today they were playing their shit repetitive thump thump music at my shed vibration level , which they haven't done for ages , so I stuck my radio earphones in and taped them to my ears , which I done before without much success.
This time how every I tuned into " static"
and it drowned the bastards out.
Suck shit Bloomburg you arse hole ,
Had I of thought of it 36 years ago I'd still have my family.
Still better late than never.
At least I can still hear things.
Better check yourself. You are starting to sound almost as stupid as an American.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3289 Nov 12, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Better question... Why does the West support the AlQaeda savages in Syria?
If you had a brain, you would realize that the west does not support the terrorists or the al queda but you do your own little dance with them and do your propaganda missions with LOL and Oliver to try to convince everyone that the Syrian Rebels are all terrorists and al queda but the only ones that believe your little stories is the 3 of you.

Just like your stories of how this conflict started, now you have dug such a deep hole for yourselves it is impossible to correct your lies.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3290 Nov 12, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nutjobs" and his Hasbara Industry's support. a study on Hasbara's failure:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”
http://www.alanhart.net/the-message-from-an-i...
EXCERPT “Molad, established less than a year ago (in January 2012) is a think tank devoted to providing Israel with new ideas regarding matters of foreign policy and security, as well as socioeconomic issues.
The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.”
-why until recently the Zionist state was so successful in selling its propaganda lies as truth. It possessed the awesome ability to do so because of NID. What’s that?
“Israel’s advocacy effort is directed by the:
-
National Information Directorate in the Prime Minister’s Office.
- All the other official advocacy entities, and there are several of these :
– the Foreign Ministry,
- the Public Diplomacy
- Diaspora Affairs Ministry
- the IDF Spokesman’s Office
- the Tourism Ministry
- the Jewish Agency – are subordinate to the directorate.
- The National Information Forum, comprising delegates from these various bodies,
- The directorate also consults media and marketing experts from both academia and the private sector.
- And, in addition, the government conducts an unofficial advocacy effort involving
- hundreds of Israelis and overseas activists,
- organizations and NPOs,
- along with non-Jewish supporters;
this effort is aimed at delivering Israel’s messages mainly in the United States and the EU.”
“In other words, one of the main reasons for Zionism’s success for so long in selling its propaganda lies as truth was to do with the efficiency of its hasbara effort, its unity and co-ordination.”
BUT:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.” CONTINUED
In spite of a $ multi billion dollar, international, State Sponsored, Propaganda industry employing criminal hackers and thousands of full time Propagandists, "Nutjobs" and his fellow employees are stuck with howling "Anti Semite" and regurgitating fraudulent, dishonest sophistry
Because:
“The real reason for Israel’s growing isolation in the world, the study proclaims,“is the Israeli government’s policies.” CONTINUED
“IDF says enlisting hackers”
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-402...
EXCERPT “Benayahu told a panel on the subject of "the digital medium as strategic weapon" that the army was searching for "little hackers who were born and raised online".
"We screen them with special care and train them to serve the state," the spokesman told the panel, which was part of the Herzliya Conference.” CONTINUED
The sad reality is:
“No Amount Of Hasbara Could Beautify Israel ‘s Ugly Face”
http://www.politicaltheatrics.net/2010/08/no-...
You are a racist idiot, go collect your buddies, Syrian, Oliver, Oxcycz, LOL, Rtloder and the rest that believe your crap and go back to Reunion Island as they seem to go along with what you believe and leave the rest of the world to live in peace.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#3291 Nov 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a racist idiot, go collect your buddies, Syrian, Oliver, Oxcycz, LOL, Rtloder and the rest that believe your crap and go back to Reunion Island as they seem to go along with what you believe and leave the rest of the world to live in peace.
leave the rest of the world to live in peace,You are priceless,all this coming from someone who supports terrorism in Syria and supports Zionist Gangsters,Israel has been on a six decade long Murder spree in the middle East and you don't seem to have a problem with those serial killers.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3292 Nov 12, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
leave the rest of the world to live in peace,You are priceless,all this coming from someone who supports terrorism in Syria and supports Zionist Gangsters,Israel has been on a six decade long Murder spree in the middle East and you don't seem to have a problem with those serial killers.
And show me how I support terrorism moron? Just because you do not know who is a Syrian Rebel, don't go generalizing. You are a racist bigot so nothing Israel does would be acceptable to you so give it a rest.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3293 Nov 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a brain, you would realize that the west does not support the terrorists or the al queda but you do your own little dance with them and do your propaganda missions with LOL and Oliver to try to convince everyone that the Syrian Rebels are all terrorists and al queda but the only ones that believe your little stories is the 3 of you.
Just like your stories of how this conflict started, now you have dug such a deep hole for yourselves it is impossible to correct your lies.
There are no lies! The reality is that these foreign Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists have hijacked this "revolution", and are hell bent on establishing an Islamic State! This is based on Western intelligence, and it is exactly why the West is so reluctant to supply them with weaponry.
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#3294 Nov 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
And show me how I support terrorism moron? Just because you do not know who is a Syrian Rebel, don't go generalizing. You are a racist bigot so nothing Israel does would be acceptable to you so give it a rest.
How am I a racist Clown?i have never made a racist statement on this forum or any other.
Chris

Thornton, Canada

#3295 Nov 12, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
You support terrorism, because you support the terrorists. Syrian fighters consist of different fractions of Jihadists from outside, and inside of Syria. All of them are fighting against the secular state, with the intention of establishing Islamic state based on Sharia law. The groups with the same ideology carried out terrorist’s acts in the U.S, UK, Russia, Iraq, and some other places. They also fought in Yugoslavia, and Libya in the name of Jihad, and against secular states. You are obviously confused about them, because the Western Governments, which you trust, are sometimes supporting them; that is, when their fight is coinciding with the Western Governments' strategic interests. Such is the case with Yugoslavia, Libya and Syria. Yet, at other points, the West is fighting them.

As for your calling racist everyone who objects to Israel’s abuse of its neighbours, you are confusing justice devotees with racists.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3297 Nov 13, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You support terrorism, because you support the terrorists. Syrian fighters consist of different fractions of Jihadists from outside, and inside of Syria. All of them are fighting against the secular state, with the intention of establishing Islamic state based on Sharia law. The groups with the same ideology carried out terrorist’s acts in the U.S, UK, Russia, Iraq, and some other places. They also fought in Yugoslavia, and Libya in the name of Jihad, and against secular states. You are obviously confused about them, because the Western Governments, which you trust, are sometimes supporting them; that is, when their fight is coinciding with the Western Governments' strategic interests. Such is the case with Yugoslavia, Libya and Syria. Yet, at other points, the West is fighting them.
As for your calling racist everyone who objects to Israel’s abuse of its neighbours, you are confusing justice devotees with racists.
Exactly!! Truer words were never spoken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 14 min Oliver Cromwell 5,806
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr Tc Clm 4,377
News Kremlin expects no breakthrough over disputed i... 6 hr Ainu 3
God Damned Holy Spirit!!! 10 hr dGo mnDaed lyHo i... 1
News No document to be signed at Putin-Abe meeting: ... 13 hr Russian Ainu 1
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 22 hr Tc Clm 11,175
News Are Russians and Ukrainians the Same?By Serhii ... 22 hr Tc Clm 206
More from around the web