Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

There are 4562 comments on the BBC News story from May 17, 2013, titled Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'. In it, BBC News reports that:

The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3190 Nov 2, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now Nutjobs! We have the same problem. You took a land with non-existant Arabs and we hate non-existant Jews (according to you). I got one for you. The place is somewhere in Russia or about. The name of the non-existant village is Deir Yasin. One some Nutzi Sonderkommando invaded the non-existant village and killed the non-existant population, some 200 odd people. They first killed all the men, than raped all the females including little girls, then they cut open the bellies of pregnant women to flush out the terrorists inside. It was called a preemptive strike to kill terrorists in the womb. Those Nutzis called that a great victory against terrorism. I am not sure about the place. It might have been somewhere else. After all, I am only an idiot.
I also remember sometimes in the sixties or seventies, where unit of the Nutzi Defence Force, took all the non-existant men out of a non-existant village, broke their arms and legs with pick handles. They did not break the legs of one of the non-existant men so he could go for help. Which show that they treated them humanly. The officer in charge got severely punished by a court martial: one month suspended,then back to normal.
One bad habit of those Nutzis was to uproot thousand year old olive tree, planted by the non-existant inhabitants in non-existant orchard to destroy the economy of those non-existant villages. Those Nutzis were real Schwinehunde!
I know I am an idiot with no clue what I am talking about but I like the story, so do not shoot me! To all other idiots, I say:
IDIOTS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
LOL!!!

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#3191 Nov 2, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!!!
Sorry but I had to dot the end of your quote , some united idiot would call that shot insignificant, what I answers" is wasted because the inverted comments is only half hearted.
Unfortunately orion has snapped, doesn't he realize I am a non-existent person who found solace in the fact that non-existent is fundamental to not only reality but also its sub branch existence.
But even so I wish he would be a bit more considerate when he makes these
"calyxial development of a dunces hat type remarks.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#3192 Nov 2, 2013
ANATOMY OF A HASBARA SCRIPT:

1. Ignore Documented Facts debunking the Zionist Myth (Genetic Proof that Palestinians are direct descendants to original Inhabitants: Canaanites, Jesubites etc)

2. Go "Off Topic" and accuse others of "changing the subject"

"NUTJOBS HAS NEVER RESPONDED TO:

“Johns Hopkins Genome Study of Jewish Origins”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/03/johns...

Friday, March 1st, 2013 | Posted by Jim W. Dean
“New Genome Study Destroys Zionist Claims to Palestine”

3. "Name Calling"; When Apologists for a PROVEN Apartheid State call the World "Racist"

4. Whine "Anti Semite" / "Jew Hater"; A Hasbarat's desperate admission of being debunked

5. Undocumented Lies / No Sources: i.e. "Their land actually increases every year" is a lie exposed by Expanding Zionist "Settlements" and Land Theft via "The Wall"

6. Accusing any and all opponents to Systematic Extermination, Illegal Expansion, International Law/ Human Rights violations as being "....for the destruction of Israel...", "Israel Bashers"

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb ...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED
_________

FACT: Today's "Israelis" have absolutely no historic connection/right to former Canaan/Palestine.

Virtually All "Israelis" come from Brooklyn, Khazaria, Spain, Russia for a fraudulent Land Grab.
The Avian Accord provided refuge in countless countries for any and all persecuted Jews.

Invading Zionist Terrorists killed ANYBODY (Christians, Jews, Arabs etc) to steal "Free" land via debunked Zionist Mythology.
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
So s usual you refuse to answer any question I pose. You do reply but refuse to answer anything and often try to change the subject.
Not sure why you wrote 'even' Tutu is an evil man who supports Genocide by the Palestinians on Jews. He is probably just a racist.
Arafat and Obama amongst others won the Nobel peace prize. Doesn't mean much.
Firstly Palestinians are not citizens. The 20% of Israeli Palestinians who are citizens have the same rights as Jews so what you and Tutu claim is clearly ridiculous.
Secondly the Palestinians have control of their own areas. They have elections and run their own economy especially that $B they steal from mostly Western donations for their people.
Their land actually increases every year. They now have all Gaza and are building numerous towns and cities in the WB including in Israeli controlled areas.
You and Tutu should look up the meaning of apartheid and he should be ashamed of his actions. He is a poster boy of the BDS movement which calls for the destruction of Israel as do its leaders.
NO SOURCES....JUST "THE SCRIPT"
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3193 Nov 3, 2013
Gray wrote:
1. Ignore Documented Facts debunking the Zionist Myth (Genetic Proof that Palestinians are direct descendants to original Inhabitants: Canaanites, Jesubites etc)
3. "Name Calling"; When Apologists for a PROVEN Apartheid State call the World "Racist"
4. Whine "Anti Semite" / "Jew Hater"; A Hasbarat's desperate admission of being debunked
5. Undocumented Lies / No Sources: i.e. "Their land actually increases every year" is a lie exposed by Expanding Zionist "Settlements" and Land Theft via "The Wall"
6. Accusing any and all opponents to Systematic Extermination, Illegal Expansion, International Law/ Human Rights violations as being "....for the destruction of Israel...", "Israel Bashers"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
_________
FACT: Today's "Israelis" have absolutely no historic connection/right to former Canaan/Palestine.
Virtually All "Israelis" come from Brooklyn, Khazaria, Spain, Russia for a fraudulent Land Grab.
The Avian Accord provided refuge in countless countries for any and all persecuted Jews.
Invading Zionist Terrorists killed ANYBODY (Christians, Jews, Arabs etc) to steal "Free" land via debunked Zionist Mythology.
<quoted text>
Interesting!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3196 Nov 3, 2013
Gray wrote:
ANATOMY GRAY's TAQIYYA
Gray is trained to provide a smokescreen so we deny the killing of Muslims by Muslims and the killings by Radical Islam in America...

Study this so you will recognize when you are being made the fool and don’t let them get away with it. When Muslims are told about scores of horrendous facts contained in the Quran, Sunnah and the Shari’a, they will typically respond as follows:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2009/04/09/musl...

The Grand Deception is an eye opening investigative documentary that traces the roots of Islamism in the United States. This documentary explores the brotherhood and politics, commonly referred to as Islamism, and examines the influence of Muslim Brotherhood in the United States. This insightful film yet entertaining documentary also highlights the danger that Islamist influence poses for all Americans.
http://www.granddeception.com/#sthash.7fUOqun...
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#3197 Nov 3, 2013
"FROM THE COMFORT OF HIS/HER/ITS HOME....."

What would you expect from driving force of "jihad watch".

If you were interested in actual history, you would read David Parry, Eric Christiansan, Ralph Bathurst and, above all: Christopher Tyerman.

You know them, don't you?

You myopic cretins would consider " very informative" any ADL funded hack who parroted the ignorant hatred embraced by today's politically correct, Muslim hating KKK cretins

"Spencer Watch"
"Exposing JihadWatch's Robert Spencer"
http://spencerwatch.com/about-robert-spencer/

EXCERPT "The bloody and confrontational circumstances surrounding the purported personal history of Spencer’s family provide a logical explanation for the animus towards Islam and Muslims in much of the polemical work that Spencer has produced since achieving a public profile through his David Horowitz funded website, JihadWatch. It also explains his hostility to Turkey, and the reason he would join a genocidal Facebook group that called for Turkey to be “ethnically cleansed” of Turkish Muslims." CONTINUED

..."
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
Gray is trained to provide a smokescreen so we deny the killing of Muslims by Muslims and the killings by Radical Islam in America...
Study this so you will recognize when you are being made the fool and don’t let them get away with it. When Muslims are told about scores of horrendous facts contained in the Quran, Sunnah and the Shari’a, they will typically respond as follows:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2009/04/09/musl...
The Grand Deception is an eye opening investigative documentary that traces the roots of Islamism in the United States. This documentary explores the brotherhood and politics, commonly referred to as Islamism, and examines the influence of Muslim Brotherhood in the United States. This insightful film yet entertaining documentary also highlights the danger that Islamist influence poses for all Americans.
http://www.granddeception.com/#sthash.7fUOqun...
All "Wally Sadat" has got are completely debunked hate sites while the Zionist State is getting more and more desperate.

“Israel Cranks Up the PR Machine”
http://www.thenation.com/article/176703/israe... #
EXCERPTS “the Israeli government has invested unprecedented resources into hasbara.

The exploits of the propaganda soldiers conscripted into Israel’s online army have helped give rise to the phenomenon of the “hasbara troll,” an often faceless, shrill and relentless nuisance deployed on Twitter and Facebook to harass public figures who express skepticism about official Israeli policy or sympathy for the Palestinians. These efforts have been complemented by the office of the prime minister, the IDF spokesperson’s unit, and the ministry of tourism and culture, each of which hosts newly created hasbara units.

While Tel Aviv University sends hasbara delegations to campuses across Europe and the United States, the National Union of Israeli Students offers Israeli college students $2,000 to spread propaganda “from the comfort of home.” CONTINUED

Location hidden

#3198 Nov 3, 2013
An extended sequence of excerpts from the 70-minute film produced by The Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT), "Jihad in America: The Grand Deception". This particular set of clips (almost 8 minutes in length, total) reflects key moments from the film, a film that everyone should see.

Please go to www.granddeception.com to learn more.

Location hidden

#3199 Nov 3, 2013
“Beginning with the Iran-Iraq War and continuing to the present day, more and more casualties are inflicted by Muslims against Muslims,” said P.J. Crowley, a former spokesman for ex-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and now a professor at George Washington University.“The prevailing narrative in the region remains the faithful waging war against crusaders, but that is not the reality.”

The data offers some support for this view, with roughly half of the deaths in the NBC analysis attributable to internecine conflict, a trend that has increased in recent years.

Nonetheless, the perception that non-Muslim global powers are targeting Islam has become so widely accepted in the Arab world and beyond that it is now a consideration in U.S. foreign policy. Steve Simon, who was until earlier this year head of the Middle East Desk at the National Security Council, said it became part of the debate over drone strikes and the timetable for U.S. withdrawal from Iraq.

"Over time, my impression was that administration became increasingly aware of the reputational costs of the drone attacks, weighing them against their considerable tactical gains,” said Simon.“There was a concern that over the course of the decade too many people were getting killed."

Likewise, the spiraling death toll played into decisions to speed the pullout from Iraq, he said.

“The sanctions, which the U.S. led, took a heavy toll, then (came) the war,” he said.“We also were aware that our involvement had unleashed internecine warfare that … killed many more."

Experts say the propaganda campaign also is helping embattled terrorist groups like al Qaeda expand their reach by feeding resentment and anger against the “infidels”– be they Christian, Jew, Hindu or Communist – to inspire new attacks.

This year alone, attackers have used such language to justify terrorist attacks in London and Boston and September’s al Shabaab assault on a mall in Nairobi, Kenya, which killed at least 67 people.

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokar Tsarnaev expressed it in a scribbled note he left in the Watertown, Mass., boat where he was captured, accusing the U.S. government of "killing our innocent civilians."

"I don't like killing innocent people," he wrote, according to the Associated Press, "(but) I can't stand to see such evil go unpunished.... We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all."

The underlying notion is even finding its way into the mainstream Muslim discourse. When Egypt’s Nobel Peace Prize winner Mohammed El-Baradei told the Council on Foreign Relations in 2010 that 1 million Iraqis had died as a result of the U.S. invasion of Iraq, for example, he was merely repeating a figure commonly heard on the Arab street. Most academic research puts the number far lower – between 150,000 and 200,000 – as a direct result of the conflict.

investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/21/2...
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3200 Nov 3, 2013
Gray wrote:
If you were interested in actual history, you would read David Parry, Eric Christiansan, Ralph Bathurst and, above all: Christopher Tyerman.
You myopic cretins would consider " very informative" any ADL funded hack who parroted the ignorant hatred embraced by today's politically correct, Muslim hating KKK cretins
"Spencer Watch"
EXCERPT "The bloody and confrontational circumstances surrounding the purported personal history of Spencer’s family provide a logical explanation for the animus towards Islam and Muslims in much of the polemical work that Spencer has produced since achieving a public profile through his David Horowitz funded website, JihadWatch. It also explains his hostility to Turkey, and the reason he would join a genocidal Facebook group that called for Turkey to be “ethnically cleansed” of Turkish Muslims." CONTINUED
..."<quoted text>
All "Wally Sadat" has got are completely debunked hate sites while the Zionist State is getting more and more desperate.
EXCERPTS “the Israeli government has invested unprecedented resources into hasbara.
The exploits of the propaganda soldiers conscripted into Israel’s online army have helped give rise to the phenomenon of the “hasbara troll,” an often faceless, shrill and relentless nuisance deployed on Twitter and Facebook to harass public figures who express skepticism about official Israeli policy or sympathy for the Palestinians. These efforts have been complemented by the office of the prime minister, the IDF spokesperson’s unit, and the ministry of tourism and culture, each of which hosts newly created hasbara units.
While Tel Aviv University sends hasbara delegations to campuses across Europe and the United States, the National Union of Israeli Students offers Israeli college students $2,000 to spread propaganda “from the comfort of home.” CONTINUED
WOW!!!

Since: Nov 12

Blacktown, Australia

#3201 Nov 3, 2013
What is principally wrong with any arse wipe who supports the murdering degenerate bastards in Israel is simply all that is right about Islam.
A more profound question has never before been raised by me on this forum.
And I can tell you why.
These fu ckern Jew pigs don't know when to stop.
No only does everything belong to them no matter what.
No matter what doesn't exist either.
In fact NO is a totally alien to them.
Fortunately death is not.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3202 Nov 3, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now Nutjobs! We have the same problem. You took a land with non-existant Arabs and we hate non-existant Jews (according to you). I got one for you. The place is somewhere in Russia or about. The name of the non-existant village is Deir Yasin. One some Nutzi Sonderkommando invaded the non-existant village and killed the non-existant population, some 200 odd people. They first killed all the men, than raped all the females including little girls, then they cut open the bellies of pregnant women to flush out the terrorists inside. It was called a preemptive strike to kill terrorists in the womb. Those Nutzis called that a great victory against terrorism. I am not sure about the place. It might have been somewhere else. After all, I am only an idiot.
I also remember sometimes in the sixties or seventies, where unit of the Nutzi Defence Force, took all the non-existant men out of a non-existant village, broke their arms and legs with pick handles. They did not break the legs of one of the non-existant men so he could go for help. Which show that they treated them humanly. The officer in charge got severely punished by a court martial: one month suspended,then back to normal.
One bad habit of those Nutzis was to uproot thousand year old olive tree, planted by the non-existant inhabitants in non-existant orchard to destroy the economy of those non-existant villages. Those Nutzis were real Schwinehunde!
I know I am an idiot with no clue what I am talking about but I like the story, so do not shoot me! To all other idiots, I say:
IDIOTS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!
I never said Arabs didn't exist just a Palestinian nation. 300,000 of the Palestine Arabs in the 1940's were not even from Palestine. If you look at the names of Palestinian families (as I have posted to you before) it is clear their family names often come from surrounding countries. You are denying Jews are Jews can't get more antisemitic than that.

THERE WAS NO MASSACRE IN DEIR YASSIN IMO ITS A MYTH PROPAGATED BY BOTH SIDES FOR POLITICAL REASONS

The Myth of the Deir Yassin Massacre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I don't deny massacres did occur but this one seems like another Palliwood. The clip I posted includes one of the people who spread the rumor and one who lived in Deir Yassin. It was war and people die in war.
Interesting how you take the info on this village and twist it, add things on and make it worse than even those whose statements you are using.
There is also no mention of the fact that this village had foreign troops in it from the Arab armies.

This whole Olive Tree battle is also BS. For example most of the Palestinian Olive trees destroyed have been by Anarchist Europeans and their Palestinian buddies. Also Palestinians have destroyed more Jewish olive groves than the other way around.

Still waiting for a legal basis for a Palestinian national state on the land. One leader who calls for peace in Arabic, one part of Palestinian society which doesn't incite hatred and violence, one thing the Palestinians have ever done for peace.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3203 Nov 3, 2013
Gray wrote:
_________
You should direct your writing at yourself could wake you up from your dream world.
Just because you write the word fact doesn't make it so.

1. You have given no evidence to prove that the Palestinians are Cannanites. On the contrary people from throughout the Palestinian and Arab nations disagree with you. Listen to Hamas, Fatah and the surrounding countries leaders who have all stated that many of the Palestinians are not from W.Palestine.
2. YOU HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO ANYTHING ACCEPT WITH YOUR MASS SPAM WHICH HAS OFTEN BEEN PROVEN TO BE BS BY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.
I have responded this is one study out of hundreds. All the other studies disagree with its conclusions.
YOU POST FROM VETERANS TODAY WHOSE OWN OWNER SAYS BETWEEN 30-40% OF WHAT IS WRITTEN THERE IS LIES. Just shows how credible you and your sources are.
3. You have never proven Israel an apartheid on the contrary it is the surrounding nations who discriminate by race, religion, and gender. Israeli citizens have the same rights as each other and you know this.
5. You have never given a source giving the Palestinians as a nation legal rights to the land. You have never given a source on anything really accept from your veterans today propaganda which is not exactly a source. You are lying again. I HAVE GIVEN YOU NUMEROUS DETAILED EXPLANATIONS PROVING ISRAELS LEGAL RIGHT TO THE LAND AND DISPUTED MUCH OF WHAT YOU SAY. YOU HAVE NEVER ANSWERED ME ON THIS ISSUE NOR GIVEN ANY DOCUMENTATION TO BACK YOUR CLAIMS. Fact is Israel of today is 10% of the Mandate or just over. So Israel shrunk by nearly 90% before it was even created. Interesting how those Palestine maps from the anti-Israel crew never seem to include Jordan, Golan, and S.Lebanon which were part of the Palestine.
6. You just sound like a nutjob.

IT IS YOU WHO AVOIDS DEBATE POSTING THE SAME BS WEEKLY FOR YEARS. IT IS YOU WHO IS PART OF THE ISRAEL HATERS PROPAGANDA MACHINE.

Basically everything you have accused me of is exactly what you are doing. Only an idiot wouldn't notice this. I don't take guides and have said hundreds of things which a 'zionist activist' wouldn't say.

Every country is using people to push their agendas on the public scale. Many are doing this on forums. Turkey, Canada to name a couple but there are many more.

Over 50% of Israeli Jews are descendents of people indigenous to the region .
Avian Accord?? If you mean the Evian Conference where Jews were asking for help to leave Germany and the world said no, while many countries discussed persecuting their own Jews.
Cos' Jews can walk freely in most countries?? Even in the democratic society Jews in most places can't be open about their religion.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3204 Nov 4, 2013
Gray wrote:
HASBARA HANDBOOK
_________
<quoted text>
Interesting!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3205 Nov 4, 2013
Gray wrote:
"Spencer Watch"
..."<quoted text>
Wow!!!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3206 Nov 4, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>You should hear those Black talking about the Jews...and what they think of them.
It's not pretty!
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3207 Nov 4, 2013
rtloder wrote:
What is principally wrong with any arse wipe who supports the murdering degenerate bastards in Israel is simply all that is right about Islam.
A more profound question has never before been raised by me on this forum.
And I can tell you why.
These fu ckern Jew pigs don't know when to stop.
No only does everything belong to them no matter what.
No matter what doesn't exist either.
In fact NO is a totally alien to them.
Fortunately death is not.
Interesting!
Gray

Richmond, VA

#3208 Nov 4, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>

THERE WAS NO MASSACRE IN DEIR YASSIN IMO ITS A MYTH PROPAGATED BY BOTH SIDES FOR POLITICAL REASONS
The Myth of the Deir Yassin Massacre.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oJYMwA8aaXkXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

HASBARA SCRIPT & U-TUBE PROVIDED BU ISRAEL'S FOREIGN MINISTRY
WHO TO BELIEVE A PAID, FULL TIME, SCRIPTED PROVEN "DECEPTIONIST"/HASBA RAT

OR

THE RED CROSS?

“They used to enter houses and kill women and children indiscriminately”: Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948

http://avoicefrompalestine.wordpress.com/2010... “they-used-to-enter-houses-and -kill-women-and-children-indis criminately”-lest-we-forget-de ir-yasin-massacre-09-04-1948/# _ftn3

"A chilling account of the massacre is given by a Red Cross doctor (Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, who arrived at the village on the second day and saw himself – the mopping up – as one of the terrorists put it to him.

He says that the “mopping up” had been done with machine guns, then grenades and finished off with knives.

Women’s bellies were cut open and babies were butchered in the hands of their helpless mothers.

Around 250 people were murdered in cold blood.

Of those 250 people, 25 pregnant women were bayoneted in their abdomens while still alive.

52 children were maimed under the eyes of their own mothers, and they were slain and their heads cut off.

Their mothers were in turn massacred and their bodies mutilated. About 60 other women and girls were also killed and their bodies mutilated.

British interrogating officer, Deputy Inspector General Richard Catling, confirmed that:

“The recording of statements is hampered also by the hysterical state of the women who often break down many times whilst the statement is being recorded.

There is, however, no doubt that many sexual atrocities were committed by the attacking Jews.

Many young schoolgirls were raped and later slaughtered. Old women were also molested.

One story is current concerning a case in which a young girl was literally torn in two.

Many infants were also butchered and killed.

I also saw one old woman … who had been severely beaten about the head with rifle butts.

Women had bracelets torn from their arms and rings from their fingers and parts of some of the women’s ears were severed in order to remove earrings.”[1]

OR, ISRAELI WAR CRIMINALS OWN ADMISSIONS OF GUILT:

“Israeli army veterans admit role in massacres of Palestinians in 1948”
http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-...

TRUTH TRUMPS HASBARA'S PROVEN DECEPTIONS
Gray

Richmond, VA

#3209 Nov 4, 2013
RE-RUN: WALLY'S PHONY USERNAME, PHONY "FACTS & HATE SITE SPAM:
waleed sadat wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST READ THE LAST BIGOTED HATE SCREED FROM KKK'S SISTER SITE
All "Wally Sadat" ( aka Schmul Bagelberg?) has been able to dig up as a "source" for his bigoted deceptions is a blatantly dishonest "Hate Site" listed along with the KKK.

For Example "Bare Naked Islam", his only 'Sources" are listed along with the KKK , Skinhead Groups, and Neo-Nazi Gangs.

Why is "waleed sadat" spamming us with dishonest hate screeds under a phony "Arab" Username when he has proven to be among the most vicious Hasbara employees at Topix

Why not use your REAL name, waleed and quit with the deliberately deceptive Arabic Username?

“List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate groups”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organiza...
The groups included:
- Bare Naked Islam
- Ku Klux Klan (KKK) groups with 52 websites
- 196 neo-Nazi groups with 89 websites
- Atlas Shrugs (a blog by Pamela Geller)
CONTINUED

Robert Spencer, brainchild of “Bare Naked Islam” calls of the “Ethnical Cleansing” of Muslims.
So, these are the “sources from which “waleed sadat” and his fellow Hasbara Trolls rely on their “Facts”/Regurgitated Spam

"Spencer Watch"

CONTINUED

Time to wash that pointed hood..."Wally"!

Location hidden

#3210 Nov 4, 2013
Gray wrote:
RE-RUN: WALLY'S PHONY USERNAME, PHONY "FACTS & HATE SITE SPAM:
<quoted text>

“List of organizations designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate groups”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_organiza...
The groups included:
- Bare Naked Islam
- Ku Klux Klan (KKK) groups with 52 websites
- 196 neo-Nazi groups with 89 websites
- Atlas Shrugs (a blog by Pamela Geller)
CONTINUED
Robert Spencer, brainchild of “Bare Naked Islam” calls of the “Ethnical Cleansing” of Muslims.
So, these are the “sources from which “waleed sadat” and his fellow Hasbara Trolls rely on their “Facts”/Regurgitated Spam
." CONTINUED
CONTINUED
Time to wash that pointed hood..."Wally"!
Gray, you hypocritical Pakistani tool. veteranstoday, one of your sources is on the same list. What is ethnical? You are a hate filled liar.

Why don't you explain the killing in Syria? Why don't you explain the hatred and violence in Iraq and Afghanistan? Why don't you talk about the suicide bombing in Pakistan and the deaths in Libya. What about the Boston Massacre, the shootings in Ft Hood and other attacks by Muslims on Americans. We got your number.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3212 Nov 4, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Wow!!!
I not even read those idiots anymore. They are insane. It is a waste of time to debate crazy people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 min Oliver Cromwell 3,255
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 1 hr PolakPotrafi 7,665
News IMF to help Ukraine with up to $18 billion bailout (Mar '14) 4 hr serfs up 43
News 'The Worst Is Not Knowing': In Chechnya, An End... 13 hr John 1
News Norwegian TV Show Irks Russia 13 hr John 1
News This Is What Happened When a Ukrainian Film Dir... Sat Hue 3
Why do people hate Russia so much or why you ha... (Apr '11) Sat Brilliant 112
More from around the web