Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'

There are 4562 comments on the BBC News story from May 17, 2013, titled Russia 'sends modern arms to Syria'. In it, BBC News reports that:

The New York Times quotes unnamed US officials as saying the missiles could be used to counter any potential future foreign military intervention in Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3041 Oct 6, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not try to argue with Dimitri, he does not know his ass from a hole in the ground, he is full of prejudice and bigotry from his family so it is almost genetic for him. We will always have that kind of person in humanity so I try not to lose much sleep over them.
People that feel they need to put someone down are either a bully or an insecure idiot and both are of no value

Jackassgeorge talking bollocks as always, you're just an ignorant, arrogant b astard who thinks he knows everything but, you hate it when someone comes along and tells you, you know f uck all.

Now p iss off, you ignorant, brainwashed moron.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3042 Oct 6, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Jackassgeorge talking bollocks as always, you're just an ignorant, arrogant b astard who thinks he knows everything but, you hate it when someone comes along and tells you, you know f uck all.
You have still given nothing to dispute anything I have said, you sound like grey and maybe should be directing this post at yourself.

Location hidden

#3043 Oct 6, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You have still given nothing to dispute anything I have said, you sound like grey and maybe should be directing this post at yourself.
Nutjobs the jewboy talks bollocks, the nazi worthless wog.

Zionism has been part of Judaism for thousands of years???

You need to learn your history, you zionist piece of s hit,

Zionism came into being in the latter half of the 19th century.

Now get lost Jewboy and don't steal anymore Palestinian land, if you value your ass.

Hehehe.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3044 Oct 6, 2013
This is the worse line of zionist BS I have ever seen.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3045 Oct 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Another one here who has nothing to add or dispute so instead speaks in Generalities.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3046 Oct 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
They are good at heaving it! LOL!!

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3047 Oct 6, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one here who has nothing to add or dispute so instead speaks in Generalities.
The zionists stole the land from the Palestinians. End of story.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3048 Oct 6, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well I do not think he is a bully so........lol
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3049 Oct 6, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Nutjobs the jewboy talks bollocks, the nazi worthless wog.
Zionism has been part of Judaism for thousands of years???
You need to learn your history, you zionist piece of s hit,
Zionism came into being in the latter half of the 19th century.
Now get lost Jewboy and don't steal anymore Palestinian land, if you value your ass.
Hehehe.
yup insecure BS, bla bla bla
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3050 Oct 6, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> They are good at heaving it! LOL!!
says the yes man of the century
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3051 Oct 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you keep talking about it? SHHHHHHHH, lol

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

#3052 Oct 7, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
While Secular Jews are the ones who created Israel, Zionism has been part of Judaism for thousands of years.
I did not realize that Israel ever denied this.

How could secular Jews have started Israel.?.
No Academic has ever claimed that.
The Zionist movement coalesced into a parliamentary structure and formed a legislative based on declaration , their first statute was, to be a citizen of Israel you must be a Jew if your mother is not Jewish then it's down to the determination of Rabbis who pass for Clerics in the Synagogue.
When Israel was manufactured by the British there was no secular Jews .

Location hidden

#3053 Oct 7, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
yup insecure BS, bla bla bla

BS is what you spew on a daily basis jackassgeorge. Hehehe.

Location hidden

#3054 Oct 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>

Very well said indeed, I agree 100%

Location hidden

#3055 Oct 7, 2013
In collusion with the British.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3056 Oct 7, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
In collusion with the British.
Didn't the zionists murder British troops at the King David hotel?
Oliver Cromwell

Accrington, UK

#3057 Oct 7, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't the zionists murder British troops at the King David hotel?
Indeed they did,thinkthey murdered about 95 Shamir and Begin were involved,thats when they were Terrorists.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3058 Oct 7, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
How could secular Jews have started Israel.?.
No Academic has ever claimed that.
The Zionist movement coalesced into a parliamentary structure and formed a legislative based on declaration , their first statute was, to be a citizen of Israel you must be a Jew if your mother is not Jewish then it's down to the determination of Rabbis who pass for Clerics in the Synagogue.
When Israel was manufactured by the British there was no secular Jews .
I would think you were from Saudi Arabia or another closed society by the comments above.

Another example of someone here who has no idea what you are talking about. On the one hand I have one neo-Nazi who denies that there is religious Zionism and its part of the Bible and Jewish prayer. On the other hand I have you who denies the Secular Zionism of the past 150-200 years.

Nobody accept for you denies that is was secular who built the country. On the contrary Israel haters usually revel in it.

Secular Zionism came about in the 1800's and followed through to the 1940's and the creation of Israel. The large majority were secular. I am not even bothering to give evidence as this point is agreed upon by everyone. apart from you it seems.

Secular Judaism has been around for at least a few hundred years and can also be traced back to Roman times.

According to Israeli law if one of your grandparents was Jewish you can become a citizen. This is why 500,000 non-Jewish Russians moved to Israel. This law is based on Hitlers policies which were the same.

Britain never manufactured Israel and actually did all it could to stop the creation and to reduce its size from the early 1920's. You are a liar or an idiot who shows is ignorance on the subject.

HOW MANY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM TRY TO SPEAK OF SUBJECT THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT? IT AMAZES ME THAT PEOPLE ARE SO FULL OF HATE THEY WOULD SPEND THEIR TIME ON FORUMS SUCH AS THESE INCITING AGAINST JEWS AND ISRAEL WITH PROPAGANDA.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#3059 Oct 7, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed they did,thinkthey murdered about 95 Shamir and Begin were involved,thats when they were Terrorists.
The reason some Zionists were terrorist is because they intentionally targeted civilian Arabs. They were the minority though.

The King David Hotel Bombing was not a terrorist attack but an attack on a military installation which they were warned of. They got a phone call about the bomb but chose to ignore it and suffered the consequences. Maybe they should have allowed Jewish immigration (millions of Jews died in the Holocaust when they could have moved to Palestine, the British restricted Jewish immigration against the laws of the Mandate). and the creation of the Jewish state according to the Mandate, stopped massacres for decades by Arabs on Jews and so on.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3060 Oct 7, 2013
You are a disingenuous taquiyya spewing liar from Adelaide. Evaluate your own sociopathic mental gymnastics which shifts the world focus on the sectarian violence, murder, chaos, illiteracy, corruption and hatred of the Islamic world onto others: No one who understands why and how dictatorships arise can deny the fact that Islam facilitates and causes tyranny. Islam is still in the 15th century, as recognized officially in its lunar calender. Hence it is culturally and intellectually that much behind than the rest of the world. This is why Islam leads to tyranny wherever its influence is present because the more primitive a tradition, the more dictatorship friendly it is. The proof of this fact is that hundreds of millions of Muslims are demanding the formation of a Caliphate, which is a dictator that has the ability to condemn his opposition as apostate, the penalty for which is death. It always starts with deceit. Islam is clothed in deceptive descriptions of liberation, freedom and progress; concepts almost exclusively developed by the Western Intellectual tradition. But underneath it lies the ultimate goal of instating Shariah, and, if lucky, a Caliph. The more Islam there is, the more insecurity there is. Islam does this because it produces a deeply judgmental society. Everyone intrudes your privacy and turns into a policeman to see if you are being "Islamic-enou gh"; constantly judging you. You never know when your enemies will use some fraudulent "moral crime" charges to get you into trouble, and the penalties are brutal. This is the Islamic tyranny that has ruined the lives of over a billion victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's newest tank stops during parade rehearsal 7 min RUSSIAN JUNK 6
News Putin signs Russian law to shutdown 'undesirabl... 10 min NAZI RUSSIA 1
News Russia's Expansionist Disease 12 min RUSSIA IS DYING 1
News Putin is risking a clash with the IMF over Russ... 16 min RUSSIA IS DYING 1
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 25 min FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 3,906
News Perspective: Hitler, as seen by Russia 51 min Pro Ukraine 75
News 'Fascists' or heroes? How WWII history divides ... 56 min HNC 226
More from around the web