US the most hated country on earth
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#19360 Feb 23, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehehehe!
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Here's something which will make Dimwit cry. Ukrainians are finally destroying the remaining Lenin momuments.:-)
http://zik.ua/en/news/2014/02/23/ukrainians_g...
Hehehehehehe. Hehehehehehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#19361 Feb 23, 2014
Today that great President V Putin and our great Motherland Russia, stand on top of the World, after coming top of the medals table at Sochi.

Very well done Mr Putin and Russia, the whole World is proud of you and your great achievements.

Below is an excerpt from today's news.

With two gold medals for the host country in the final day of competitions in skiing and bobsleigh, Russia has 33 medals, including 13 gold, 11 silver and 9 bronze.

Location hidden

#19362 Feb 23, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
Here's something which will make Dimwit cry. Ukrainians are finally destroying the remaining Lenin momuments.:-)
http://zik.ua/en/news/2014/02/23/ukrainians_g...

In the end Nazis will always lose, you worthless nazi wog. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#19363 Feb 23, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
That's not a good communist.Your suppose to shareHehehe.<quoted text>

I share nothing with nazis like you and worthless wog. Hehehehe.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#19364 Feb 23, 2014
Of course not.Your Communist DNA has mutated from crossbreeding with stray canines to improve your gene pool.Hehehehehehe!
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I share nothing with nazis like you and worthless wog. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#19365 Feb 23, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
Of course not.Your Communist DNA has mutated from crossbreeding with stray canines to improve your gene pool.Hehehehehehe!<quoted text>

If you were intelligent, you would not be so f ucking stupid. Its just a thought. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#19366 Feb 23, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
Of course not.Your Communist DNA has mutated from crossbreeding with stray canines to improve your gene pool.Hehehehehehe!<quoted text>
Anyone wishing to know the depth of involvement between NAZI USA and NAZI GERMANY, please google ( operation paperclip )
Pro Ukraine

UK

#19367 Feb 23, 2014
Dimiwit100 wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone wishing to know the depth of involvement between NAZI USA and NAZI GERMANY, please google ( operation paperclip )
Anybody wanting to know the depth of involvement between Stalin and Hitler please Google MOLOTOV-RIBBENTROP PACT.

Location hidden

#19368 Feb 23, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody wanting to know the depth of involvement between Stalin and Hitler please Google MOLOTOV-RIBBENTROP PACT.
Western Ukrainians those filthy bastards were allied to the Nazis, they fought against Russia and killed thousands of Slavs and Jews.

Western Ukrainians that filthy scum have always been allied to the Nazis, and have always been against Russia and Jews.

Stalin was a great Leader, all the people he had killed were the enemies, the traitors of Russia of which there were many, being paid by the NAZI USA and UK.

Anglo Saxons are the lowest of the lowest of scum.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#19369 Feb 23, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>BTW it looks like there's at least one Texan who has forgotten the Alamo! LOL
Just because 80% were in China does not mean we fought the remaining 20%. How many did we actually fight? Any idea? As for their Navy, what fortified positions did they have? And I do believe the Australians were also fighting them. Is that right?
I'm just wondering why we had so much trouble defeating them since we weren't fighting the majority of the Japanese forces. It makes me wonder how things would have turned out of we didn't have nukes. It really makes me question our ability to fight a war.
Making another foolish and uneducated post I see. The Alamo was held by 189 troops facing 1800. They imposed 600 casualties on the Mexican troops. That is 1/3 of the forced they faced for the mathematically challenged which I have no doubt that you fall into. It also confirms what I stated in my earlier post. No need for you to reply and embarrass yourself further. Simply take the data and learn from it.

Location hidden

#19370 Feb 23, 2014
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
Making another foolish and uneducated post I see. The Alamo was held by 189 troops facing 1800. They imposed 600 casualties on the Mexican troops. That is 1/3 of the forced they faced for the mathematically challenged which I have no doubt that you fall into. It also confirms what I stated in my earlier post. No need for you to reply and embarrass yourself further. Simply take the data and learn from it.

Idiot Sticks/SWG is too dumb to realise that figures can be massaged conveniently.

Regardless of the propaganda and distortion of facts, the point is, the Alamo fell to Mexican forces.

Now get lost Sticks.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#19371 Feb 23, 2014
Stalin killed untold millions of Russians through his policies and incompetence.By signing the Treaty of Rapallo,he allowed Hitler to rebuild the German war machine on Russian soil.This in turn paved the way for Operation Barbarossa/invasion of USSR.What fool could not have predicted that once Hitler defeated the West,he would not turn east/against the USSR for living space.Ukrainians want a better life than being a serfdom for Putin's Russia.
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>Western Ukrainians those filthy bastards were allied to the Nazis, they fought against Russia and killed thousands of Slavs and Jews.
Western Ukrainians that filthy scum have always been allied to the Nazis, and have always been against Russia and Jews.
Stalin was a great Leader, all the people he had killed were the enemies, the traitors of Russia of which there were many, being paid by the NAZI USA and UK.
Anglo Saxons are the lowest of the lowest of scum.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19372 Feb 24, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Woo dozens! Out of tens of thousands, LOL!
Yet another failed propaganda attempt by ASSandra, LOL!
How many people has he met? Hundreds? Even if he met 500 protesters, "dozens" of meddling Canadian Ukrainians could be 10% or more. Too many!

Location hidden

#19373 Feb 24, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody wanting to know the depth of involvement between Stalin and Hitler please Google MOLOTOV-RIBBENTROP PACT.
But before that...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German%E2%80%93P...

Location hidden

#19374 Feb 24, 2014
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a shit how many attacked and defended. 10 to 1 or 6 to 1, you said "It takes less men to defend a fortified position than it does to attack it" and gave several examples to prove that no matter how many attackers there are, their position can be successfully defended. I just gave to proof that isn't always true. You also ignored the rest of my post. As usual, your response is rude, insulting and you act as if you know it all. At least I ask questions. If you don't want to or can't answer them, don't reply.

Location hidden

#19375 Feb 24, 2014
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Idiot Sticks/SWG is too dumb to realise that figures can be massaged conveniently.
Regardless of the propaganda and distortion of facts, the point is, the Alamo fell to Mexican forces.
Now get lost Sticks.
Thank you, that was my point. He conveniently ignored the rest of my post, choosing instead to insult me. He can't have a civil discussion at all, ever! Notice I didn't insult him and I wasn't rude to him. He just can't pass up the opportunity to act superior.

Location hidden

#19376 Feb 24, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
Stalin killed untold millions of Russians through his policies and incompetence.By signing the Treaty of Rapallo,he allowed Hitler
I looked that up. It says that was in 1922, years before the Nazis had any power. No one could have predicted the rise of Hitler and Nazi Germany back then, not even Stalin.

FYI no one is interested in your "thoughts".

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#19377 Feb 24, 2014
My point was MORE than proven sweet pants, 189 in a fortified position took on 1800 and inflicted 600 casualties. That is a rate 3.2:1 case proven point made you lose. SIMPLE like it or not, spin it as you want it makes no difference. You are wrong. As far as responding to the rest of your post? What's the point? You only see what you want to see and spin the numbers as you see fit. You spout off numbers as though they are fact when in reality they aren't. Attacking forces verses TOTAL forces, meaning support units, are two VERY different things. But you keep saying and thinking it and maybe it will come true...LOL Try to keep from pulling your hair out while you spin the numbers. Trying to spin the numbers after the fact doesn't work sweet pants. Too many people read history from credible sources to see the difference. Now try to stay on point with your next rant.

Location hidden

#19378 Feb 24, 2014
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, that was my point. He conveniently ignored the rest of my post, choosing instead to insult me. He can't have a civil discussion at all, ever! Notice I didn't insult him and I wasn't rude to him. He just can't pass up the opportunity to act superior.

Hello Sunshine.

Yes, I noticed his rude reply to you, which you did not provoke.

Well, we know that idiot of old, he's rude, ignorant and arrogant, hence my attitude towards him.

Anyway, as always it was nice to see you again.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#19379 Feb 24, 2014
SWG wrote:
My point was MORE than proven sweet pants, 189 in a fortified position took on 1800 and inflicted 600 casualties. That is a rate 3.2:1 case proven point made you lose. SIMPLE like it or not, spin it as you want it makes no difference. You are wrong. As far as responding to the rest of your post? What's the point? You only see what you want to see and spin the numbers as you see fit. You spout off numbers as though they are fact when in reality they aren't. Attacking forces verses TOTAL forces, meaning support units, are two VERY different things. But you keep saying and thinking it and maybe it will come true...LOL Try to keep from pulling your hair out while you spin the numbers. Trying to spin the numbers after the fact doesn't work sweet pants. Too many people read history from credible sources to see the difference. Now try to stay on point with your next rant.

Why don't you shut up idiot and let it go, have you not caused enough trouble without being provoked???

You f ucking idiot, you insulted Stefanya without being provoked, if you can't lose your arrogance, then get lost, you will not be missed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia jails a decorated space engineer for sev... 1 min Stephany McDowell 1
News Syria believes it's on way to military victory 2 min Stephany McDowell 2
News Navalny Calls On Russian Elections Chief To Qui... 27 min Stephany McDowell 1
News UAE says Iran wasted no time in undermining reg... 32 min Stephany McDowell 1
News Toddler rescued after spending 72 hours in Sibe... 51 min Stephany McDowell 1
News Indian, Russian troops begin joint military dri... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Ukraine's President calls for UN mechanism to d... 5 hr RUSSIA OUT of UNSC 5
More from around the web