UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

I agree with you but you have just ignored this: http://Paidbounty.Com/1/...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

Tau ya kgale wrote:
I agree with you but you have just ignored this: http://Paidbounty.Com/1/...

I'm not interested in adverts Tau.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not interested in videos about commies/Russian propaganda.
Friends of Syria’ pledge support for Syrian opposition, Clinton blasts Russia, China for veto.

This day 24 February 2012. I Romanov have to say a few words about the Headline above.

The so called Friends of Syria want a Civil War in Syria.

If that happens, over 100.000 Syrians are going to die.

The USA is the Judas in all this, it does not care how many Syrians will die, it's only concerns are, Imperialism, Power and total Control of the Middle East and it's Wealth.

I Romanov say to All World Leaders you are, Despicable, Disgraceful, Worthless Cowards.

I praise Russia and China for standing up to the USA the filthy Judas of the Arab World.

With friends like Nazi USA and friends, who needs enemies.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>They're not nazis, cretin, one hundred thousand in Kyiv and thousands more in other cities isn't a few, you insignificant commie moron.
Civilians in America remind me of civilians in 1984,

In 1984 civilians were fed the same bullshit, the same propaganda, the same lies, everyday over and over again from cradle to grave.

The effect of which was, civilians were total morons believing what the state said was all true.

Exactly the same goes on in racist nazi USA.

Romanov.

A few days ago I posted the above post, today on mainstream media, I heard a reporter refer to American media as having..Orwellian Characteristics.

I don't need anyone to tell me that I'm right in my politics but, it's nice to see that mainstream media agrees with me.

Romanov.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

#Ukraine:Words & deeds of President &government regarding #AssocAgreement further&further apart.Their arguments have no grounds in reality.
9:56 AM - 15 Dec 2013

May I remind Ukrainians the plight and poverty South American countries found themselves in, when they were being served by the IMF.

I tell Ukraine's President V Yanukovych, don't make the same mistake.
Ukraine is much safer, with a better future allied to their cousins in Russia.

Romanov.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

I was glad to read that, the response by Russia to USA's hesitance to give Russia guarantees that it's European missile system would not be targeting Russia, was for Russia to deploy nuclear missiles along it's European borders, in other words right up NATO'S arse. Hehehehe.

Three enormous cheers for V Putin, the very best President on the planet.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
I was glad to read that, the response by Russia to USA's hesitance to give Russia guarantees that it's European missile system would not be targeting Russia, was for Russia to deploy nuclear missiles along it's European borders, in other words right up NATO'S arse. Hehehehe.
Three enormous cheers for V Putin, the very best President on the planet.
http://www.topix.com/world/russia/2013/12/rus...

I wonder why they did that?

They had threatened to when we were going to put missiles in Poland, but that was scrapped.

Russia said it "might" put missiles in Kaliningrad, they did, and it took us a year and a half to realize it?!

Who's in charge of keeping an eye on Russia?! lol

----------
First link:
The missiles have been in place "for some time," according to Izvestia's source, a high-level Defence Ministry official it did not name. Another unnamed military source said they were deployed about 18 months ago.

Russia said in 2011 it might put Iskanders in Kaliningrad, its westernmost region, as part of a response to an anti-missile shield the United States is building in Europe with help from NATO nations.

Second link:

Russia confirmed Monday that it has deployed tactical ballistic missiles in the territory of Kaliningrad near its borders with NATO.

The deployment marks the realization of threats from Moscow to respond with a firm gesture to NATO plans to place elements of the European missile shield close to Russian borders.
Russia sees the missile shield as a threat to its nuclear deterrent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why they did that?
They had threatened to when we were going to put missiles in Poland, but that was scrapped.
Russia said it "might" put missiles in Kaliningrad, they did, and it took us a year and a half to realize it?!
Who's in charge of keeping an eye on Russia?! lol
----------
First link:
The missiles have been in place "for some time," according to Izvestia's source, a high-level Defence Ministry official it did not name. Another unnamed military source said they were deployed about 18 months ago.
Russia said in 2011 it might put Iskanders in Kaliningrad, its westernmost region, as part of a response to an anti-missile shield the United States is building in Europe with help from NATO nations.
Second link:
Russia confirmed Monday that it has deployed tactical ballistic missiles in the territory of Kaliningrad near its borders with NATO.
The deployment marks the realization of threats from Moscow to respond with a firm gesture to NATO plans to place elements of the European missile shield close to Russian borders.
Russia sees the missile shield as a threat to its nuclear deterrent.
You raise some very interesting points Sunshine.
Personally I think Russians and Putin are very intelligent indeed, 18 months or so ago, when it was clear the USA would not give guarantees regarding their defense system, Russia quietly went ahead and deployed nuclear weapons on it's borders and at Kaliningrad.
Now that there seems to be peace between the West and Iran, Putin reasons that there is no point in having a European defense system, which was USA's reason for the system in the first place.
Still USA is reluctant to give Russia required guarantees, that means USA were lying all along, USA's target was Russia all the time, hence their reluctance to supply guarantees.
So now, Russia quite rightly made it be known that they deployed nuclear weapons on it's borders.
I did talk on this topic here on Topix about 2 years ago, I did say at the time Russia must not, cannot, trust the USA under any circumstances.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You raise some very interesting points Sunshine.
Personally I think Russians and Putin are very intelligent indeed, 18 months or so ago, when it was clear the USA would not give guarantees regarding their defense system, Russia quietly went ahead and deployed nuclear weapons on it's borders and at Kaliningrad.
Now that there seems to be peace between the West and Iran, Putin reasons that there is no point in having a European defense system, which was USA's reason for the system in the first place.
Still USA is reluctant to give Russia required guarantees, that means USA were lying all along, USA's target was Russia all the time, hence their reluctance to supply guarantees.
So now, Russia quite rightly made it be known that they deployed nuclear weapons on it's borders.
I did talk on this topic here on Topix about 2 years ago, I did say at the time Russia must not, cannot, trust the USA under any circumstances.
You're right. It was about the guarantee we refused to give them.

There was an article somewhere - from wikileaks?- saying the same thing you're saying. That missile shield was intended for Russia all along. I'll see if I can dig up the article.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

http://rt.com/news/hagel-shoigu-missile-defen...

US to deploy ABM systems in Europe despite P5+1 deal with Iran

The US will deploy its missile defense system in Europe despite progress in Iran nuclear talks, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said. The news came as Russia confirmed the deployment of Iskander missiles in Kaliningrad region, bordering the EU.

The US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel has officially informed his Russian counterpart during a video teleconference on Monday that the P5+1 Joint Plan of Action, concluded between Iran and P5+1 member states regarding Tehran’s nuclear program,“does not eliminate the need for US and European allies to continue implementing missile defense plans in Europe,” the Defense Department’s website reported.

Russia has always suspected that the US was deploying not just missile defense systems in Europe, but fully-fledged first strike weapons. The first warning of Iskander missile systems being deployed in Kaliningrad in response to the European IBM deployment was voiced by then-President Dmitry Medvedev in 2008.

Putin was much more categorical in his latest assessment of the European ABM.

“We are well aware of the fact that the missile defense system is only defensive in name, whereas in reality it is an essential element of a strategic offensive potential,” Putin said his address to the Federal Assembly, adding that Russia was “closely following the evolution of the so-called ‘disarming nuclear strike’ concept” of the US military. Putin said the US program was designed “to upset what is known as the strategic balance of power.”

“We are well aware of that. And we know what we need to do about it,” Putin warned.

Last week, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin warned that Russia would use nuclear weapons if it came under attack, adding that this possibility serves as the main deterrent to potential provocateurs and aggressors.

“One can experiment as long as one wishes by deploying non-nuclear warheads on strategic missile carriers. But one should keep in mind that if there is an attack against us, we will certainly resort to using nuclear weapons in certain situations to defend our territory and state interests,” Rogozin, the defense industry chief said on Wednesday speaking at the State Duma, the lower house.

Aleksey Pushkov, the chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Russian State Duma, the lower house of parliament, said in an interview to RT that from the very beginning western argument backing the idea of the European ABM was “deeply flawed” and both North Korean and Iranian arguments used to justify American ABM in Europe “are just fake.”

“The real goal is to create a new stage of American superiority in Europe, to try to neutralize at least partially Russian nuclear potential and to create the new bond between the US and Europe,” Pushkov told RT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/06/...

Dec 2010

WikiLeaks cables: Poland wants missile shield to protect against Russia

US says Patriot missiles could defend Poland from anyone, as cables show Warsaw feared Moscow more than Iran or Syria

In meetings in Warsaw a year ago, senior US officials also unveiled a menu of possible US military deployments in Poland in response to years of Polish pressure to get "US boots on the ground."

The confidential US diplomatic traffic dealing with the missile shield, military links, and Poland's constant angst about its insecurity and vulnerability to Russia, reveals acute differences between Washington and Warsaw over the deployment of US Patriot air defences in Poland which started earlier this year.

The Poles, who have repeatedly told the Americans that they feel unthreatened by Iran but are regularly alarmed about Russia, asked "a series of hypothetical questions on the adaptive nature of the system vis-a-vis the changing threat".

A series of cables going back over the past two years highlights the Polish eagerness to try to draw the US military, Nato assets, and possibly military bases into Poland, and a clear US ambivalence and wariness, sparking furious rows and mutual exasperation.

"The Polish prime minister's chief of staff, the president's deputy national security advisor, and the speaker of the Polish parliament expressed unanimous support for a large US military footprint in Poland … Most important for Poland is US involvement in Polish security, through physical presence of American forces in Poland, Nato facilities in Poland, fulfilling the commitment to provide Patriot missiles," the embassy reports. Six months later, Vershbow offered an alternative to the promised Patriots "which the US believed may be more useful to Poland".

http://www.defencetalk.com/poland-asked-us-ab...

Poland asked US about missile shield uses: WikiLeaks

American and NATO missile shield aimed at defending against attacks from Iran or Syria could be used to stop “missiles coming from elsewhere,” US cables released by WikiLeaks showed Tuesday.

Despite repeated claims that the shield is not aimed at deterring attacks from Russia, the correspondence suggests US officials have considered broader uses for the defence system than they have publicly let on.

The dispatches also reveal continued nervousness about Russia and a clear enthusiasm on the part of Poland for achieving a “large US military footprint” in the country.

“How long will it take you to realise that nothing will change with Iran and Russia?” a Polish presidential aide asks visiting US senators in May last year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/12/17/us-...

Russia plans new ICBM to replace Cold War 'Satan' missile

A new Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) called the Sarmat is being developed to supplant the RS-20B Voyevoda, the Interfax news agency quoted the commander of Russia's Strategic Rocket Forces, General Sergei Karakayev, as saying.

The Voyevoda, whose NATO name is the SS-18 Satan, was developed in the 1970s and the missiles are approaching the end of their service life. Karakayev said some of the ICBMs would remain in service until 2022.

The commander spoke on the anniversary of the creation in 1959 of the Strategic Rocket Forces, the military branch in charge of the ICBMs that were the stuff of nightmares in the United States during the superpower standoff of the Soviet era.

Russia and the United States signed the latest of a series of treaties restricting the numbers of ICBMs in 2010, but Moscow has indicated it will not go further in the near future, citing what it says are potential threats from U.S. weapons systems.

President Vladimir Putin has emphasized that Russia must maintain a strong nuclear deterrent, in part because of an anti-missile shield the United States is building in Europe and which Moscow says could undermine its security.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/world/russia/2013/12/nat...

http://www.myabc5.com/story/24239051/nato-com...

NATO commander concerned about Russian missiles

NATO's supreme commander says reports that Russia may have deployed state-of-the-art missiles near the alliance's eastern borders show the need for more and better communications between Russian and NATO military leaders.

The Russian Defense Ministry gave an oblique response to a report in the German newspaper Bild's claim that Russia has sent the Iskander short-range missiles to its Kaliningrad exclave on the Baltic. The ministry said the move wouldn't violate any treaties.

Nevertheless, U.S. Gen. Philip Breedlove told reporters in Berlin that such a move would be cause for concern and underscores the need for "regular, trusted relations and communications" with Russia's military.

Breedlove said NATO and Russian aircraft operate close to one another in the Baltic, the Mediterranean and elsewhere and "there can be no room for miscalculation."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
http://www.topix.com/world/russia/2013/12/nat...
http://www.myabc5.com/story/24239051/nato-com...
NATO commander concerned about Russian missiles
NATO's supreme commander says reports that Russia may have deployed state-of-the-art missiles near the alliance's eastern borders show the need for more and better communications between Russian and NATO military leaders.
The Russian Defense Ministry gave an oblique response to a report in the German newspaper Bild's claim that Russia has sent the Iskander short-range missiles to its Kaliningrad exclave on the Baltic. The ministry said the move wouldn't violate any treaties.
Nevertheless, U.S. Gen. Philip Breedlove told reporters in Berlin that such a move would be cause for concern and underscores the need for "regular, trusted relations and communications" with Russia's military.
Breedlove said NATO and Russian aircraft operate close to one another in the Baltic, the Mediterranean and elsewhere and "there can be no room for miscalculation."
Thank you Sunshine, it's all very interesting reading.

Russia must never forget what the Germans did, about a year after the peace treaty, in early 1940.

Again I say to our Motherland Russia, never trust the imperialistic Anglo Saxons, there are no depths into which that scum will not descend.
Romanov.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Western Ukrainians were allied to the Nazis, they fought against Russia and killed thousands of Slavs and Jews.

Western Ukrainians have always been allied to the Nazis, and always been against Russia and Jews.

Stalin was a great Leader, all the people he had killed were the enemies, the traitors of Russia of which there were many, being paid by the USA and UK.

Finally, do not speak of what you DO NOT know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not interested in videos about commies/Russian propaganda.
I refer to the Declaration between Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt in which Stalin insisted on some of it's wording, to the fact that a second front would be openned in France in 1942.

Afterwards Roosevelt and Churchill back trackted on this agreement with pathetic excuses, ending with Churchill informing Stalin that, there would be no second front and no more convoys with assistance for Russia.

Thus leaving Russia alone, with no assistance whatsoever from the tracherous Roosevelt and Churchill.
Russia was left standing alone with no assistance, fighting the murdering Nazis.

It does not take a genius to see that the USA and UK where secretly hoping for a Nazi victory and have the real threat, Communism removed.

When it was clear the Nazis had lost WW2, plans were put in place to invade victorious Russia by the treachearous Allies but the USA got cold feet because they are basically cowards.

The result of which, the treacherous Allies engaged in malicious propaganda, the cold war, lies, distortion against Russia, the country that had just saved their sorry asses as well as the whole world.

Romanov.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

treacherous

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Rostov-na-Donu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

-sunshine wrote:
Russia plans new ICBM to replace Cold War 'Satan' missile
A new Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) called the Sarmat is being developed to supplant the RS-20B Voyevoda, the Interfax news agency quoted the commander of Russia's Strategic Rocket Forces, General Sergei Karakayev, as saying.
The Voyevoda, whose NATO name is the SS-18 Satan, was developed in the 1970s and the missiles are approaching the end of their service life. Karakayev said some of the ICBMs would remain in service until 2022.
The commander spoke on the anniversary of the creation in 1959 of the Strategic Rocket Forces, the military branch in charge of the ICBMs that were the stuff of nightmares in the United States during the superpower standoff of the Soviet era.
Russia and the United States signed the latest of a series of treaties restricting the numbers of ICBMs in 2010, but Moscow has indicated it will not go further in the near future, citing what it says are potential threats from U.S. weapons systems.
President Vladimir Putin has emphasized that Russia must maintain a strong nuclear deterrent, in part because of an anti-missile shield the United States is building in Europe and which Moscow says could undermine its security.
Yes, thanks. But we have other new ICBM Proriv (Inevitable) and Avangard KY-26 =)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, thanks. But we have other new ICBM Proriv (Inevitable) and Avangard KY-26 =)

Good job, Russia needs to be well prepared at all times.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, thanks. But we have other new ICBM Proriv (Inevitable) and Avangard KY-26 =)
I found the Avangard but not the Proriv.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Russia Forum right now

Search the Russia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysian Airlines plane shot down over Ukraine... 12 min George 347
Obama warns Russia against intervention in Ukraine 14 min George 48
MH17: Ukraine MPs fight in parliament following... 16 min George 8
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... 29 min Lukashenko is Dr Phil 6,364
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 shot down over Uk... 30 min SWG 569
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 2 hr Kyiv song 3,747
$200 per barrel oil if Russia sanctions escalate 3 hr government of Ukraine 4
•••
•••