T Rex

Calgary, Canada

#19053 Dec 1, 2013
Trusty assistant Igor Yanuko has fallen into strategic water over his intellectual depth. The Evil Dwarf Putu has given his Ukr assistant Igor The Unwise, instructions but he mixed up the brain work. Igor was supposed to sign the EU deal and later renege on it and instead accidently shafted the Donetsk Oligarchs,and Putu and politically blew himself up and probably ruined the Dwarf's plans for Little Russia. There will be a price to pay. Igor is going to the red tower to quench the Ukr public's thirst for a proper sacrifice.Stay tuned..

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#19056 Dec 2, 2013
T Rex wrote:
Trusty assistant Igor Yanuko has fallen into strategic water over his intellectual depth. The Evil Dwarf Putu has given his Ukr assistant Igor The Unwise, instructions but he mixed up the brain work. Igor was supposed to sign the EU deal and later renege on it and instead accidently shafted the Donetsk Oligarchs,and Putu and politically blew himself up and probably ruined the Dwarf's plans for Little Russia. There will be a price to pay. Igor is going to the red tower to quench the Ukr public's thirst for a proper sacrifice.Stay tuned..

Your name fits you, it's well known dinosaurs had very small brains, just like yours. Hehehe.

Location hidden

#19059 Dec 3, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehehehehe.
Civilians in America remind me of civilians in 1984,

In 1984 civilians were fed the same bullshit, the same propaganda, the same lies, everyday over and over again from cradle to grave.

The effect of which was, civilians were total morons believing what the state said was all true.

Exactly the same goes on in racist nazi USA.

Romanov.
T Rex

Calgary, Canada

#19060 Dec 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Your name fits you, it's well known dinosaurs had very small brains, just like yours. Hehehe.
Russki Durak.... You cannot analyze intellectual content of writing. You Kokhoznick class are not trained in abstractions and critical thinking in tractor school in Chelyabinsk, it seems.Typical Russak.Bolshaya Golova.... Mozgi nyet!

Location hidden

#19062 Dec 4, 2013
T Rex wrote:
<quoted text> Russki Durak.... You cannot analyze intellectual content of writing. You Kokhoznick class are not trained in abstractions and critical thinking in tractor school in Chelyabinsk, it seems.Typical Russak.Bolshaya Golova.... Mozgi nyet!

You call the rubbish you wrote intellectual???

you are an idiot pea brain, you don't know your ass from your elbow. Hehehe.

Location hidden

#19063 Dec 4, 2013
T Rex wrote:
<quoted text> Russki Durak.... You cannot analyze intellectual content of writing. You Kokhoznick class are not trained in abstractions and critical thinking in tractor school in Chelyabinsk, it seems.Typical Russak.Bolshaya Golova.... Mozgi nyet!

Location hidden

#19065 Dec 5, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehehehehe.

I'm glad Ukraine has at last seen the light and aligns itself closer to Russia.

After all, Ukraine has a lot more in common with it's Russian cousins, than with the racists, nazis, Europeans. Hehehe.

On the news today, see below.

Facing its most important economic crosswords since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Kiev has aligned itself closer to Russia, and has suspended preparations to sign an EU trade deal.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19066 Dec 6, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
HAHAHAHAHA!

“I am here”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#19067 Dec 6, 2013
I'm Back!!!!

Location hidden

#19068 Dec 6, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHA!

Hello Sunshine,

I'm glad you're amused. Hehe.

Location hidden

#19071 Dec 7, 2013
>>>>>>> >>>>>>>ME SSAGE TO ASSAD<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<

This day 10 September 2013, I Romanov will tell President Assad that, you must not trust a word that comes out of Obama's lying mouth.

This is exactly what the Nazis in the White House want, to disarm you, once you disarm, once you give up your chemical weapons.

The Nazis in the USA will, sooner or later, come up with some other excuse to bomb your country, to destroy you, your people and your nation.

That lying scum, those racist Nazis in the White House may even use their treacherous Allies to destroy you and your country.

You should NOT be disarming, on the contrary you should be arming yourself to the teeth, it's the only thing those Anglo Saxons, that filthy scum, those racist Nazis understand.

Remember if Saddam had been armed to the teeth, he would still be alive today, his country would be at peace and prospering and over one million of his people would still be alive.

Anglo Saxons the lying scum, the uncivilised savages want to submit to the UN a resolution under chapter7, if you agree to such resolution, you are in effect signing your own death warrant.

Those treacherous Anglo Saxons, that lying scum, did excatly the same to Saddam, under chapter7 resolution he was relieved of his chemical weapons, then he was bombed, then he was hanged.

I am, your faithful servant. Romanov.

Location hidden

#19072 Dec 8, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>No he isn't, check what's happening in Kyiv now, you bozo.
I have said many times that BRITAIN, FRANCE, GERMANY, USA etc etc are all Anglo Saxons, a bunch of imperialsts, racists, with nazi tendencies.

Today I read that, thousands of Nazis went to America to work for the USA's government,

they were employed by the USA to work all over the USA and all over the world.

Only a couple of years before, that scum were directly involved in gassing millions of people.

I thought, well, same race, same scum...birds of a feather flock together.

Location hidden

#19073 Dec 8, 2013
Now we see the Nazi offcialls from the EU going to the Ukraine to support the rebels against the sovereign Government, which is a war crime.

But then, Nazis know all about that, the f ucking pigs.

Location hidden

#19074 Dec 9, 2013
T Rex wrote:
That black bastard in the white house, is devoid of reason and logic,

he wants to bomb the crap out of Syria, for humanitarian reasons,

what a dumbass black bozo.

Furthermore, someone should remind that black bastard Obama, since he's so concerned with humanitarian reasons that, employing sanctions in Iran or anywhere else, the people who suffer, the people who die are the weakest, the children and the aged.

Do you hear me Obama? you black bastard, you have murdered tens of thousands of children in Iran by now and you are still killing them.

Racist Nazi USA the biggest purveyor of terrorism the world has ever known.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#19077 Dec 10, 2013
Civilians in America remind me of civilians in 1984,

In 1984 civilians were fed the same bullshit, the same propaganda, the same lies, everyday over and over again from cradle to grave.

The effect of which was, civilians were total morons believing what the state said was all true.

Exactly the same goes on in racist nazi USA.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#19078 Dec 11, 2013
Northern French are certainly of Germanic origin, Southern French are of Latin and Arab origin.

In WW2 Hitler was only interested in invading Northern France, he only wanted his own scum people, Southern France the Latin part was not invaded and became Vichy France.

A Roman historian named Tacitus wrote a book called Germania, in which he describes Germania and Germanic tribes as occupying a much larger area than today's Germany, also includes Northern France.

Tacitus goes on to say that, those Germanic tribes are lazy, get drunk, fight amongst themselves, they don't wash, they are thoroughly aggressive and uncivilised.

I can definitely say, when reading Germania I thought, the Anglo Saxons, the uncivilised pigs, the uncivilised savages are still exactly today, as they were 2000 years ago.

But then it must be said, in evolutionary terms 2000 years is practically nothing.

Romanov.
Dimitri100

Bicester, UK

#19079 Dec 11, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>They're not nazis, cretin, one hundred thousand in Kyiv and thousands more in other cities isn't a few, you insignificant commie moron.
I refer to the Declaration between Stalin, Churchill and Roosevelt in which Stalin insisted on some of it's wording, to the fact that a second front would be openned in France in 1942.
Afterwards Roosevelt and Churchill back trackted on this agreement with pathetic excuses, ending with Churchill informing Stalin that, there would be no second front and no more convoys with assistance for Russia.
Thus leaving Russia alone, with no assistance whatsoever from the tracherous Roosevelt and Churchill.
Russia was left standing alone with no assistance, fighting the murdering Nazis.
It does not take a genius to see that the USA and UK where secretly hoping for a Nazi victory and have the real threat, Communism removed.
When it was clear the Nazis had lost WW2, plans were put in place to invade victorious Russia by the treachearous Allies but the USA got cold feet because they are basically cowards.
The result of which, the treacherous Allies engaged in malicious propaganda, the cold war, lies, distortion against Russia, the country that had just saved their sorry asses as well as the whole world.
Romanov.
Dimitri100

Oxford, UK

#19080 Dec 12, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a fatass trannie Russkie.:-)
Western Ukrainians were allied to the Nazis, they fought against Russia and killed thousands of Slavs and Jews.
Western Ukrainians have always been allied to the Nazis, and always been against Russia and Jews.
Stalin was a great Leader, all the people he had killed were the enemies, the traitors of Russia of which there were many, being paid by the USA and UK.
Finally, do not speak of what you DO NOT know.

Location hidden

#19081 Dec 13, 2013
This day 24 May 2011. I Romanov hereby state to the whole world, the real truth, the analytical truth about Joseph Stalin. In order to find the truth, one has to be, open minded, critical, analytical, objective and disposed to very deep thought.

The general public is totaly ignorant of the facts, because of the daily brainwashing by the corrupt Western media.
Joseph Stalin is the greatest leader the world has ever seen, he was a true patriot, he was a personification of Russia and its great people,its IMPORTANT for the world to know that the only people Stalin ever sentenced to death were the enemies and traitors of Russia.

Throughout history Russia has been attacked by nations such as the British, the Turks, the French and the Germans, from the Crimea to St Petersburg and the great Russian people overcame those Imperialists, those criminals, those savages and celebrated great victories over all of them.

The great Russian people are to be admired for their character, their resilience, their courage, their intelligence, their sacrifices, their love for the Motherland, their belief in themselves.

Leaders such as Roosevelt and Churchill and the Western media have always tried to denigrate, demonise, belittle Stalin because they know that it was Stalin and his great people that defeated the German war machine in WW2.

Those treacherous cowards Roosevelt and Churchill felt bitter and full of hate towards that great leader Stalin because his great army won WW2 and therefore Russia had most influence in Europe.

Those Imperialistic, treacherous cowards Roosevelt and Churchill had to play second fiddle to the great leader Stalin and so they embarked on a mission of misinformation, distortion and lies against our great Leader and Russia, which is still going on to this day.

But all TO NO AVAIL, history books and unbiased Historians prove the undisputed truth that, the Great Stalin, his Great army and his Great People were the conquerors, the victorious, the heroes of WW2.

The whole world owes a great debt to our Great Leader Stalin, the greatest leader in Human History and to THE GREAT RUSSIAN PEOPLE.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.

Since: Mar 13

Europe

#19084 Dec 13, 2013
I agree with you but you have just ignored this: http://Paidbounty.Com/1/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 1 hr Clear Dharma 9,164
Russian, or Else 3 hr Mr Slovak 52
why do russians hate americans? (Nov '10) 3 hr Wayne10182750 1,245
Russia is a 'threat to global democracy', Ukrai... 4 hr ThatOneBand 237
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine 5 hr tm clms 2,067
The West Gives Putin Too Much Credit 5 hr Mr Slovak 5
Putin Isn't Chasing After Empire in Ukraine; He... 6 hr Putinko 1

Russia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE