US the most hated country on earth
Dimitri101 is a fake

Novosibirsk, Russia

#18644 Sep 20, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Says the only one using a Russian proxy :)
prove your accusation.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18645 Sep 20, 2013
Dimitri101 is a fake wrote:
<quoted text>prove your accusation.
Let's see you have a conversation in Russian :)
Dimitri101 is a fake

Novosibirsk, Russia

#18646 Sep 20, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see you have a conversation in Russian :)
Normalno net problema ) tak....

Location hidden

#18647 Sep 20, 2013
Dimitri101is NOT a fake wrote:
<quoted text> Normalno net problema ) tak....
Oh, not with me! I barely speak Russian.

Dimitri has already told us many, many times that he isn't Russian, so what are you going on about??
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#18648 Sep 20, 2013
Dimitri said some good things about USA and Corrupted American Politicians.
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#18649 Sep 20, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimitri has already told us many, many times that he isn't Russian, so what are you going on about??
You need to stop giving information from Wikipedia,and give us your own opinion.

Darkshine Tranny.

Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#18650 Sep 20, 2013
google translator is betraying you.))

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18651 Sep 20, 2013
Dimitri100 is a loser wrote:
<quoted text> You need to add the "is a loser part". It hilarious you think Russia wants a trash bag like you in it.

Not only are you a loser, but also, an ignorant dumbass. Hehehe.

Location hidden

#18652 Sep 20, 2013
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
<quoted text>Russia need more people like Dimitri.
He is Smart and very important Person here.
Yes, I agree.Russia saved the world in past,and will save it again!
Long live Mather Russia!

Thank you my friend.

I was not born in Russia but, to me it's my Motherland,

three cheers for the best president in the world V Putin and for the greatest country in the world, our Motherland Russia.

Location hidden

#18653 Sep 20, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank you Sunshine,

at least you always tell the truth, unlike some posters on the forum.

Location hidden

#18654 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>You need to stop giving information from Wikipedia,and give us your own opinion.
Darkshine Tranny.

I like Sunshine, she knows a lot, very informative, she certainly knows her stuff and always tells the truth.

Location hidden

#18655 Sep 20, 2013
Dimitri said some good things about USA and Corrupted American Politicians.

Yes, you're right.

There are many good people in USA and many good things,
I dislike USA's foreign policy and most of it's politicians.

Location hidden

#18656 Sep 20, 2013

That black bastard in the white house, is devoid of reason and logic,

he wants to bomb the crap out of Syria, for humanitarian reasons,

what a dumbass black bozo.

Furthermore, someone should remind that black bastard Obama, since he's so concerned with humanitarian reasons that, employing sanctions in Iran or anywhere else, the people who suffer, the people who die are the weakest, the children and the aged.

Do you hear me Obama? you black bastard, you have murdered tens of thousands of children in Iran by now and you are still killing them.

Racist Nazi USA the biggest purveyor of terrorism the world has ever known.

Romanov.
obama

Sweden

#18657 Sep 20, 2013
well i need those nukes to take care of some under povrished people in some citys. it will lead to the taking care of the rest of under poverished in the us. still need those three nukes for strategic purposes in the us. five to seventy five kilotons a piece. willing to pay nine to ten figures for them. alot of these gays will suffer too. we hate gays in the us just as much as russia.

Location hidden

#18658 Sep 20, 2013
obama wrote:
well i need those nukes to take care of some under povrished people in some citys. it will lead to the taking care of the rest of under poverished in the us. still need those three nukes for strategic purposes in the us. five to seventy five kilotons a piece. willing to pay nine to ten figures for them. alot of these gays will suffer too. we hate gays in the us just as much as russia.

There's an ape in the white house, who may sell you what you're looking for. Hehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18659 Sep 20, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>lol social blogs are NOT 'key information gathering sites'. People can claim whatever they want.
No worries it was from Russia so I figured you'd be cool with it.

Location hidden

#18660 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>You need to stop giving information from Wikipedia,and give us your own opinion.
Darkshine Tranny.
What I think should be implied.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/poland/TVENS...

If you don't like my posts, don't read them :)

Location hidden

#18661 Sep 20, 2013
obama wrote:
well i need those nukes to take care of some under povrished people in some citys.
Sweden? Why did you change proxies?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18662 Sep 20, 2013
SWG wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to make up stories at least get them right. The Russian army turned down the AK-12 back in January of 2012 due to an excess of AK-74's AND design problems with the AK-12. BTW...the AK-12 is also made of composites just like the M16 and the little gadgets you speak of for the un-wanted AK-12 are available for the M4. Nothing new or special about that.
Another lie from you, the US has been using the M240, your "C6", since 1977 along with the M60. Both are considered "Medium" machine gun suppression weapons. They are mainly used in "Fixed" positions or at the platoon level. The primary squad weapons are the M249 "SAW" and M4. Oh BTW, the M240, C6 is manufactured in South Carolina, USA. Another little tidbit for you as far as the M60 being outdated? The M240, C6 was originally designed in the early 1950's!!!
Try again.
Dunno what to tell ya "Tex" I'm still getting solid info the AK-12 is full throttle, guess we will see pretty soon eh. What's this lie? shit when I trained with rangers, marines or green beanies I never once saw a C-6 but lots of m-60's. The c6 is old, we know, you don't need to reinvent the wheel when perfection has been previously achieved. As for yank weapon manufactures ya I get it apologies I should have realized your weapon manufacturers would change a slight detail then mass produce, chasing the financial rewards of flooding the planet with weapons. If I put my ear to the wind I can hear them now mass producing weapons of death for Syria, Lebanon, and Iran. Sometimes the truth hurts eh.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18663 Sep 20, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I found the one about troops being deployed to Syria but I found it on infowars :(
As for Turkey, it makes sense for them to send more troops to THEIR border with Syria if they think Syria is about to be attacked.
Try foreign browsers, Brazil is lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia unlikely to compete in Rio: Hansen 18 min PUTINs JUNKIES 24
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 1 hr Mr Slovak 10,538
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 3 hr Tm Clm 5,179
RUSSlA MUST UNITE ALL ORTHODOX COUNTRIES! 6 hr Russia WONT EXIST 3
News Perspective: Hitler, as seen by Russia (May '15) 6 hr little RUSSOHITLER 144
News Russian envoy says Moscow will respond to NATO ... 7 hr MAD RasPUTIN 1
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 10 hr Tm Clm 4,259
More from around the web