US the most hated country on earth
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18601 Sep 15, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
Ha ha, nomatter how well you armed noone is going to give you a fair fight. It`s enough to breat high voltage wires and your town goes back to 19th century. Anybody can do it with proper equipment even you. Just put a mine in the proper place and it`s done. No one can guard all the long line. The same goes about pipelines. They will not need sniper rifles they`ll be doing sabatage, not terrorism.
Anyone with money can easily penetrate into USA by both ways - legelly or not. Millions of Mexicans do it every year. Syrians had 2 years to get ready and I thik this is not just empty threat.
Ironicly Al Quadas hit list for Canada had the number one target as a power plant in Quebec, they figured if they disable the plant it would chain react the grid and drop power on the eastern seaboard for a limited time causing the Pentagon to switch to back up power, in the switch over they expected a window of opportunity to breach the pentagon and carry out an attack that was uncertain ( suicide vest and rifles or chemical attack like what Jordan stopped at the last minute). As for mines these guys can't logistically set up for that, the security service fear is propane tanks or acetylene with a cell phone and blasting cap thus remote detonation after extraction.(We have a Canadian Arab in prison that taught Iraqis how to do this and sadly it killed hundreds of US soldiers) I would suspect because Hezballoh provided almost 8,000 fighters to Assad and they quickly eliminated rebel strong holds their payment is major arms from Iran and more than likely chemical weapons for the next time Israel invades Lebanon ( note Lebanon is on the 7 country list that General Clark revealed, if the US joins the Israelis in Lebanon it won't be a repeat of 1982 ). Interesting though the more I learn of Syrias 600,000 man performance they are performing way better then expected, I guess with all that training in Britain pre war they actually payed attention and utilized modern battlefield knowledge, in the long run they wouldn't be a match for US soldiers in bulk, but the US will bleed plenty of blood if they roll in hot. Because this whole war is over natural gas, if you follow the money it's flowing more than ever and the proxy handlers are far from done... US troop movements tell that. 4 more Russian ships arrive, looks like a token force because other fleets have separated and a Rusian naval task force is v-lining to the arctic for a permanent presance... Oil once again. If Russia can't control the oil from potential Syrian routes they are showing they will not lose the arctic. Perhaps its a counter of the US arctic fleet that I can't find any info on except boilermaker union magazines that clearly show the stealth vessels shaped like ironclad diamonds. We have a deep seaport and arctic warfare base under construction but lets face it my country spends very little on military and figure scorning Russia at the UN is a better way, we appear to be weak even Denmark claims the Canadian Arctic ( our top secret state of the art drones they figure will help the Inuit rangers with .303 WW1 rifles, excuse me while I puke, some bean counter thinks he's a military strategist)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18602 Sep 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironicly Al Quadas hit list for Canada had the number one target as a power plant in Quebec, they figured if they disable the plant it would chain react the grid and drop power on the eastern seaboard for a limited time causing the Pentagon to switch to back up power, in the switch over they expected a window of opportunity to breach the pentagon and carry out an attack that was uncertain ( suicide vest and rifles or chemical attack like what Jordan stopped at the last minute). As for mines these guys can't logistically set up for that, the security service fear is propane tanks or acetylene with a cell phone and blasting cap thus remote detonation after extraction.(We have a Canadian Arab in prison that taught Iraqis how to do this and sadly it killed hundreds of US soldiers) I would suspect because Hezballoh provided almost 8,000 fighters to Assad and they quickly eliminated rebel strong holds their payment is major arms from Iran and more than likely chemical weapons for the next time Israel invades Lebanon ( note Lebanon is on the 7 country list that General Clark revealed, if the US joins the Israelis in Lebanon it won't be a repeat of 1982 ). Interesting though the more I learn of Syrias 600,000 man performance they are performing way better then expected, I guess with all that training in Britain pre war they actually payed attention and utilized modern battlefield knowledge, in the long run they wouldn't be a match for US soldiers in bulk, but the US will bleed plenty of blood if they roll in hot. Because this whole war is over natural gas, if you follow the money it's flowing more than ever and the proxy handlers are far from done... US troop movements tell that. 4 more Russian ships arrive, looks like a token force because other fleets have separated and a Rusian naval task force is v-lining to the arctic for a permanent presance... Oil once again. If Russia can't control the oil from potential Syrian routes they are showing they will not lose the arctic. Perhaps its a counter of the US arctic fleet that I can't find any info on except boilermaker union magazines that clearly show the stealth vessels shaped like ironclad diamonds. We have a deep seaport and arctic warfare base under construction but lets face it my country spends very little on military and figure scorning Russia at the UN is a better way, we appear to be weak even Denmark claims the Canadian Arctic ( our top secret state of the art drones they figure will help the Inuit rangers with .303 WW1 rifles, excuse me while I puke, some bean counter thinks he's a military strategist)

Don't worry Jay, Canada has got a relatively good reputation around the globe, I'm sure noone has any detrimental designs towards it.

The same cannot be said about the USA, who are hated throughout the globe, I'm sure there are lots of people just waiting for the right moment.

The world will then witness...Kaboom...Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#18603 Sep 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely they didn't get to this site yet!
This day 27 January 2012. I Romanov will offer Iran some advice.

Iran you are a great nation, your people are intelligent, proud and brave.

Americans hate getting killed, does not go down too well back home.

That's why America's favourite method of waging war is, by droping bombs on the enemy, does not involve many troops on the ground getting killed.

I say to Ahmadinejad, the way to defeat America is, to strike at it's very heart, kill as many US troops as you possibly can, that will demoralise and defeat that uncivilsed scum from the USA.

I also say to Ahmedinejad, All Anglo Saxon troops from the USA, and NATO are no better than the murdering Nazis of WW2, therefore they all need killing with impunity, without mercy.

I therefore advise Iran to aquire as many ground to air missile systems as possible, blow every US plane out of the sky and you will be victorious against those criminal, imperialist, uncivilised, racist, nazi, blood thirsty, treacherous savages from the USA.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.
obama

United States

#18604 Sep 15, 2013
the ak-47 rifle sucks compared to the m4 ar-15 just read the facts and statistics or moa. the new piston driven m4 ar-15s are designed to handle extremely cold or dirty or wet conditions like the ak, but the ar is better and is more accurate. you cant deny it ole puty.

Location hidden

#18605 Sep 15, 2013
obama wrote:
the ak-47 rifle sucks compared to the m4 ar-15 just read the facts and statistics or moa. the new piston driven m4 ar-15s are designed to handle extremely cold or dirty or wet conditions like the ak, but the ar is better and is more accurate. you cant deny it ole puty.

Why do you come to my thread giving me s hit. Hehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18606 Sep 15, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Don't worry Jay, Canada has got a relatively good reputation around the globe, I'm sure noone has any detrimental designs towards it.
The same cannot be said about the USA, who are hated throughout the globe, I'm sure there are lots of people just waiting for the right moment.
The world will then witness...Kaboom...Hehehehe.
American people are stuck. The two party system leaves no real 3rd option. With Gen. Clarke unopposed in his comments we can expect a devastating attack on the United States targeting citizens and then a war in Iran just as he called it and the Mossad wrote 30 years ago. Just this morning the BBC has Obama on video threatening Iran because of its nuke program declaring far more worry some then Syria. I guess the real question is if the CIA is out of control and operating on foreign government influence and in ways the US people oppose how much will Americans oppose this and at what time will they demand change if any. The scary thing is if they vote out the democrat prez any republican roles in with ultra conservative cowboyism to finish this world tour. Oh how JFK is rolling in his grave, I'm still stymied that back then this collaboration he identified as the biggest threat to democracy with his warnings. The change must come from within or perhaps Clarke should run for pres again, he's cold to Israel and speaks sense, even his record of being shot in Vietnam 4 times by an AK and still leading a counter attack that succeeded shows it will take more than Mossad manipulation to steer this man. The world can only hope for better.(Not Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush... Ug)

Location hidden

#18607 Sep 15, 2013
I hope americans have more sense than germans did, when Hitler was around.

Putin in his letter to the american people, alluded to Hitler and Nazi Germany,

when he said, it's dangerous to brainwash your people into thinking they are exceptional.

That's exactly what Hitler did to the germans and look at what happened to them.
The Iron Dicktaror

Podgorica, Montenegro

#18608 Sep 16, 2013
Yes,Americans think that they are Exceptional and better then other people.

That is American Hipocracy!
They want to Invade and Attack Syria,but Russia and China will stop them!

Location hidden

#18609 Sep 16, 2013
The Iron Dicktaror wrote:

Americans can think what they like, the reality is, they are the most ignorant scum on two legs. Hehehe.

Location hidden

#18610 Sep 16, 2013
obama wrote:

I have said many times that BRITAIN, FRANCE, GERMANY, USA etc etc are all Anglo Saxons, a bunch of imperialsts, racists, with nazi tendencies.

Today I read that, thousands of Nazis went to America to work for the USA's government,

they were employed by the USA to work all over the USA and all over the world.

Only a couple of years before, that scum were directly involved in gassing millions of people.

I thought, well, same race, same scum...birds of a feather flock together.

Location hidden

#18611 Sep 16, 2013
I hope americans have more sense than germans did, when Hitler was around.

Putin in his letter to the american people, alluded to Hitler and Nazi Germany,

when he said, it's dangerous to brainwash your people into thinking they are exceptional.

That's exactly what Hitler did to the germans and look at what happened to them.

Location hidden

#18612 Sep 16, 2013
obama wrote:
Civilians in America remind me of civilians in 1984,

In 1984 civilians were fed the same bullshit, the same propaganda, the same lies, everyday over and over again from cradle to grave.

The effect of which was, civilians were total morons believing what the state said was all true.

Exactly the same goes on in racist nazi USA.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#18613 Sep 16, 2013

That black bastard in the white house, is devoid of reason and logic,

he wants to bomb the crap out of Syria, for humanitarian reasons,

what a dumbass black bozo.

Furthermore, someone should remind that black bastard Obama, since he's so concerned with humanitarian reasons that, employing sanctions in Iran or anywhere else, the people who suffer, the people who die are the weakest, the children and the aged.

Do you hear me Obama? you black bastard, you have murdered tens of thousands of children in Iran by now and you are still killing them.

Racist Nazi USA the biggest purveyor of terrorism the world has ever known.

Romanov.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18614 Sep 16, 2013
obama wrote:
That's great in your opinion but are you aware the entire Russian Armed Forces is upgrading their assault rifles, hand guns, machine guns, sniper rifles including 5.45 mm and 7.62 mm versions of the latest Kalashnikov AK-12 ( the new standard assault rifle with 20 modifications including barrel mounted grenades, grenade launchers, drum magizines, target indicators and other special equipment like night vision, thermal and infrared, plus folding stock, height adjustable heel piece.... The kicker it can easily be handled with one hand.) I'll point out to that American plastic for your weapons comes from the toy company Mattel, I'd sell the farm the US weaponry has now become absolete. It wasn't until Afghanistan that the US realized how much of a piece of crap the M-60 is... they use it in Vietnam, the switch was to a weapon canada and Britain have had forever the C-6 as I know it a platoon support weapon that simply is belgiums finest design and most accurate game changer. Just saying, the Russians will outgun Americans soldier to soldier in a big jump come 2014-15 when they are fully kitted out.

SWG

Since: Feb 10

Houston, Texas

#18615 Sep 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great in your opinion but are you aware the entire Russian Armed Forces is upgrading their assault rifles, hand guns, machine guns, sniper rifles including 5.45 mm and 7.62 mm versions of the latest Kalashnikov AK-12 ( the new standard assault rifle with 20 modifications including barrel mounted grenades, grenade launchers, drum magizines, target indicators and other special equipment like night vision, thermal and infrared, plus folding stock, height adjustable heel piece.... The kicker it can easily be handled with one hand.) I'll point out to that American plastic for your weapons comes from the toy company Mattel, I'd sell the farm the US weaponry has now become absolete. It wasn't until Afghanistan that the US realized how much of a piece of crap the M-60 is... they use it in Vietnam, the switch was to a weapon canada and Britain have had forever the C-6 as I know it a platoon support weapon that simply is belgiums finest design and most accurate game changer. Just saying, the Russians will outgun Americans soldier to soldier in a big jump come 2014-15 when they are fully kitted out.
If you are going to make up stories at least get them right. The Russian army turned down the AK-12 back in January of 2012 due to an excess of AK-74's AND design problems with the AK-12. BTW...the AK-12 is also made of composites just like the M16 and the little gadgets you speak of for the un-wanted AK-12 are available for the M4. Nothing new or special about that.

Another lie from you, the US has been using the M240, your "C6", since 1977 along with the M60. Both are considered "Medium" machine gun suppression weapons. They are mainly used in "Fixed" positions or at the platoon level. The primary squad weapons are the M249 "SAW" and M4. Oh BTW, the M240, C6 is manufactured in South Carolina, USA. Another little tidbit for you as far as the M60 being outdated? The M240, C6 was originally designed in the early 1950's!!!

Try again.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18616 Sep 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
( where do I start, google it theres moms and wives blogging everywhere )
Lori Winter September 13, 2013 at 10:31 pm #
I have information for you in regard to Ft. Hood soldiers being deployed to Egypt. My nephew was one of the soldiers and left at the end of August for nine months. I am not aware of how they are being housed and how they are receiving supplies. I am hoping that the information regarding other Ft. Hood troops being deployed to Syria is not true. This misrepresentation to the American people after we were told no American boots on the ground cannot be tolerated. The American public will not tolerate this.
Ok I found the one about troops being deployed to Syria but I found it on infowars :(
As for Turkey, it makes sense for them to send more troops to THEIR border with Syria if they think Syria is about to be attacked.

Location hidden

#18617 Sep 16, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
This should satisfy your request its from the voice if Russia, although its hitting media everywhere this morning, note they can not verify it as well that's why I say the social blogs are key informirmation gathering sites, after you filter the ramblings and nonsense the wives and moms are vocal against the deployment of their lived ones.
http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_09_13/US-t...
lol social blogs are NOT 'key information gathering sites'. People can claim whatever they want.

Location hidden

#18618 Sep 16, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
I read 100s of Syrian agents are in USA to do sabatage in case of invasion. They are not just Arabs. There are Europeans, Asians, Hispanics among them. Some are ligelly and some are illegaly there.
It looks like Assad has learntLibyan lesson well. Just to defend means to lose it. It will be harder than that this time. I hope some of them are in your Alberta province and will give you clowns hell.
I heard there were at least 20 of them in Alberta. Very well organized too.
The Iron Dicktator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#18619 Sep 17, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
I have said many times that BRITAIN, FRANCE, GERMANY, USA etc etc are all Anglo Saxons, a bunch of imperialsts, racists, with nazi tendencies.
Today I read that, thousands of Nazis went to America to work for the USA's government,
they were employed by the USA to work all over the USA and all over the world.
Only a couple of years before, that scum were directly involved in gassing millions of people.
I thought, well, same race, same scum...birds of a feather flock together.
French are not Germanic.
Maybe you mean Dutch?

Btw....what do you have against them?

Why don't you talk more about ZIONISTS who want more Wars in Middle East?
The Zionist are REAL Problem today,and most of them are Jewish!

Location hidden

#18620 Sep 17, 2013
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
<quoted text>French are not Germanic.
Maybe you mean Dutch?
Btw....what do you have against them?
Why don't you talk more about ZIONISTS who want more Wars in Middle East?
The Zionist are REAL Problem today,and most of them are Jewish!

Northern French are certainly of Germanic origin, Southern French are of Latin and Arab origin.

In WW2 Hitler was only interested in invading Northern France, he only wanted his own scum people, Southern France the Latin part was not invaded and became Vichy France.

A Roman historian named Tacitus wrote a book called Germania, in which he describes Germania and Germanic tribes as occupying a much larger area than today's Germany, also includes Northern France.

Tacitus goes on to say that, those Germanic tribes are lazy, get drunk, fight amongst themselves, they don't wash, they are thoroughly aggressive and uncivilised.

I can definitely say, when reading Germania I thought, the Anglo Saxons, the uncivilised pigs, the uncivilised savages are still exactly today, as they were 2000 years ago.

But then it must be said, in evolutionary terms 2000 years is practically nothing.

Romanov.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are Russians and Ukrainians the Same?By Serhii ... 52 min Jon 194
News Kerry at G7: No apology for Hiroshima 2 hr Cat74 12
Khazkhstan Maidan protests! Russki GO HOME! 5 hr RUSSIA in DECLINE 1
News Russia's nuclear nightmare flows down radioacti... 5 hr RUSSIA in DECLINE 1
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 7 hr tc Cls 5,762
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 23 hr Tc Clm 11,157
News Russian military plans buildup from West to Pac... Sun PAPER TIGER PUTIN 7
More from around the web