Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18326 Aug 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
Probably alot longer. Long live Romanov LOL!!!
No longer than you. Hehehehe.2237

Location hidden

#18327 Aug 8, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone with any intelligence can tell that you are a cretin who talks absolute bollocks. Hehehehehe.

This day 05 January 2012. I Romanov wish to say a few words with regard to the HYPOCRISY practised by the USA.

Are there no depths to which the USA will not stoop? in it's Fraudulent, Criminal, Biased, Hypocritical, Evil actions?

Now we see the USA trying to convict Bradley Manning for showing the War Crimes committed by US Troops in Iraq and Afgahnistan.

Innocent People, Women and Children being Murdered in Cold Blood by American War Criminal Savages.

Nothing is said about the War Criminals, no shouting for Justice...all there is, is Silence from the Disgraceful USA.

The War Criminals go free and Manning the only man to stand up for Justice gets jailed.

This is a prime example...you blind American idiots...the reason why, My mission is to Show the World.....USA IS PHONEY...USA IS TREACHEROUS...USA IS HYPOCRITICAL...USA ARE NAZI THUGS...USA IS RACIST...USA WITHOUT CREDIBILITY.

USA guilty of the worst Atrociticies around the World.
USA always trying to coverup their Atrocities by any means.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.

Location hidden

#18329 Aug 8, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
youtu.be/ATCjAOhHS0g scary story =)
USA you can kiss my arse. On the news today.

If B Manning had committed crimes against Humanity, instead of exposing them in Iraq.
He would be a free man, instead of languishing in jail, Obama that black bastard will pay for his atrocities.

B Manning is a hero, he gave the World an insight into the atrocities committed by the USA, a truly despicable country that has no respect for Human rights, no respect for International law, no respect for life itself.

USA, this despicable nation trumpets Democracy, Human rights, Freedom of speech as if it owns these ideals and yet, it prosecutes, jails, persecutes anyone that stands up for those rights.

USA is undoubtdely a criminal nation, a facist nation, a filthy imperialist nation, no better than Hitler's Germany.
Both merciless killer nations, without pity, without remorse, without conscience, just brutality.

Location hidden

#18331 Aug 9, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<...MESSAGE TO PALESTINIANS...>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Firstly I must emphasise the importance of removing your leader M Abbas, he is in the pockets of Israel and USA, he will slowly but surely allow Israel to steal every inch of the West Bank.

After which Israel will take Gaza by force, YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE NO MORE.
It is therefore very important to remove that traitor Abbas and throw him in jail.

The Jews will slowly but surely steal your lands, in the end Gaza and West Bank will be no more.

All the talking for past decades is, what it is, talk nothing else, the World sits, does nothing to help you achieve full sovereign status.

I have written on this before, if you want an independent State, you will have to fight for it, you will have to spill blood,
what you are doing right now IS NOT ENOUGH.

If you don't fight for your country, the Jews will most certainly steal it from you and the world will spew fine words but, DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#18332 Aug 9, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone with any intelligence can tell that you are a cretin who talks absolute bollocks. Hehehehehe.
What a performance to see big I am, arrogant, racist nazi USA, leaving Afgahnistan with it's tail between it's legs,

and the Taliban deciding what USA can salvage and take back with them, to racist nazi US of A.

I really have to giggle at the demise of racist nazi USA. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#18333 Aug 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
when you pay my bills, my taxes, my internet connection then you can tell me what to do...but that'll never happen because you hate capitalism which means all of your stuff is paid for off of someone elses hard work!

What a performance to see big I am, arrogant, racist nazi USA, leaving Afgahnistan with it's tail between it's legs,

and the Taliban deciding what USA can salvage and take back with them, to racist nazi US of A.

Location hidden

#18334 Aug 10, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:

Posted to Jay.

Almost every day the BBC reports on one or more of the following issues killers, drunks, drug addicts, wife beaters, child beaters, child molesters, paedophiles, child killers etc etc,

plus many many more crimes,

the difference between you and me is that, I tell the truth.

You're a typical anglo saxon. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#18335 Aug 11, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:

Posted to idiot Avenger.
Rant on scumbag, you will never change the facts. Hehehehe.

Mighty Russia is liked around the World, has many allies and friends from South America to China.

It's economy is growing at 5% yearly rate, it's solvent, it's respected globaly, it's a wonderful peaceful country.

USA is the most corrupt country on earth, it's population the most ill informed on earth, it's a warmongering country,
it's in debt to it's eye balls, half it's population need food stamps, 50 million are homeless living on the streets,
USA is simply scum crawling to the Chinese cap in hand asking, please Mr Chinaman can you give us a loan, so we can pay the interest on our debts???

I never thought I would see scum USA crawling to communist China begging for a loan, how the world has changed. Hehehehehehehehehehe.
America is Terorist

Podgorica, Montenegro

#18336 Aug 11, 2013
USA is the biggest terorist of all times.

The Global Problem is American Coruption and lies.

USA, NATO, EU, UN,.......all Criminals and Terorists!

Location hidden

#18337 Aug 11, 2013
America is Terorist wrote:

Very well said, indeed.

You are right on all your points.

Location hidden

#18338 Aug 12, 2013

I suggest you read the Historical Facts of WW2, not the distorted garbage perpetrated by the USA and UK.

The Ardennes is where the Americans got their asses kicked by the Nazis, in which 17.000 Americans surrendered en masse to the Nazis,
by then the Great Russian Army were already in Germany on their way to Berlin.

As can be seen, the Great Russian Army did not need the Allies, however, the Allies wanted a seat at the victory table, so they wanted to be involved, albeit on the fringes only, due to their cowardice.

As for North Africa and Italy, Churchill chose those routes purposely because they were easy routes, very lightly defended, instead of opening a sencond front in France and thereby helping Russia.

As for Stalin, he is the Greatest Leader in Human History, the only people he had sentenced were the enemies of the State, he saved the world, saved Humanity from the Anglo Saxons, the racist Nazis, the Cancer of Humanity.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#18339 Aug 12, 2013

Typical of the West to try and dirty, belittle, poison, smudge the Olimpic games, just because they are being held in Russia.

The poisonous West have to spread their filth everywhere it goes, nothing is sacred to the filthy Western hordes.

The one good thing is, the West is at gutter level morally, financially and socially, soon they will be of no consequence.

Romanov.
US are Warmonger Savages

United States

#18341 Aug 13, 2013
Nelson Mandela,

'The attitude of the United States is a threat to world peace.

Location hidden

#18342 Aug 13, 2013
US are Warmonger Savages wrote:
Nelson Mandela,

Yes indeed, that is absolutely and most certainly right.

Location hidden

#18343 Aug 14, 2013

..........LETTER TO THE EGYPTIANS.

This day 22 November 2011. I Romanov state here unequivocally that, Mohamed Mustafa ElBaradei CANNOT, I repeat CANNOT be voted Prime Minister of Egypt.
Furthermore, ElBaradei should not even be allowed to enter Egypt.

ElBaradei is a spy, a stooge, an imposter, a traitor, a yes man of the USA.

Remember Egyptian people, you removed Mubarak with America's help, only because Mubarak became an obstacle, an impediment to the USA.

The USA wanted to remove Mubarak but, did not want to remove the STATUS QUO and you Egyptians fell for America's treachery.

Do not fall for America's treachery again by electing, " THE TRAITOR ELBARADEI "

Location hidden

#18344 Aug 14, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:

..........Message to USA and NATO..........
The USA and NATO have embarked on horrific, imperialistic, killing adventures in the Middle East, without any regard for innocent civilians.

They are war crimes, does not matter how one looks at them, they are war crimes.
The World looks on, does nothing, says nothing, the killing goes on, remorselessly.

Just in the past ten years, how many innocent civilians have died?..in Afgahnistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Syria, perhaps over two million.

All those innocent people murdered by the USA and NATO, just because the USA wants to impose it's will on those poor countries.
It's a tragedy, they are war crimes, they are crimes against humanity.

I accuse the USA and NATO of war crimes, crimes against humanity and of being the most uncivilised Nation and Organisation in the history of mankind.

I am, your faithful servant. Romanov.

Perhaps you may want to take a look at the real truth below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Location hidden

#18345 Aug 15, 2013

Anyone with any intelligence can see that the anglo saxon race, are a race with a big percentage of, homosexuals, perverts, child molesters, vicious killers, thieves, wife beaters etc.

Basically anglo saxons are quite uncivilised, even the BBC News Media spent decades hiding the fact that the Upper Classes formed child abusing rings, which went on for decades.

Google Jimmy Saville, yu will see what I mean.

Location hidden

#18346 Aug 15, 2013
Nelson Mandela,

Just a few words to that black bastard Obama in the White Shithouse.

Just because you can go around bombing and killing thousands of civilians, mostly women, children and the aged, does not mean you're a great country.

You may have a big army with borrowed money, which means you're in debt up to your ears, as a result your corrupt country has the status similar to a third world country.

Half of your population are on some form of state welfare, you are a laughing stock Worldwide, all you can do is, go around the Globe murdering innocent civilians on borrowed money.

You Americans are despicable, criminal, corrupt, racist, nazis, uncivilised, evil, murderers, inhuman, unpricipled, aggressive, violent, arrogant, bloodthirsty killers.

You anglo saxons are the very worst race, you are the cancer, you are pure rotten evil that has befallen humanity.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#18348 Aug 16, 2013
Nelson Mandela,

This day 05 January 2012. I Romanov wish to say a few words with regard to the HYPOCRISY practised by the USA.

Are there no depths to which the USA will not stoop? in it's Fraudulent, Criminal, Biased, Hypocritical, Evil actions?

Now we see the USA trying to convict Bradley Manning for showing the War Crimes committed by US Troops in Iraq and Afgahnistan.

Innocent People, Women and Children being Murdered in Cold Blood by American War Criminal Savages.

Nothing is said about the War Criminals, no shouting for Justice...all there is, is Silence from the Disgraceful USA.

The War Criminals go free and Manning the only man to stand up for Justice gets jailed.

This is a prime example...you blind American idiots...the reason why, My mission is to Show the World.....USA IS PHONEY...USA IS TREACHEROUS...USA IS HYPOCRITICAL...USA ARE NAZI THUGS...USA IS RACIST...USA WITHOUT CREDIBILITY.

USA guilty of the worst Atrociticies around the World.
USA always trying to coverup their Atrocities by any means.

Location hidden

#18349 Aug 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
Probably alot longer. Long live Romanov LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia-NATO Tactical Warplanes In Rapid Stand-o... 4 min Cassandra_ 1
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 4 min Robespierre 11,420
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's iron grip on p... 15 min serfs up 35
Estonia; the Nazi state 34 min Robespierre 7
PANIC BUYING in Nazi Russia as Ruble COLLAPSES! 1 hr Pro-Ukraine 42
Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr Cassandra_ 2,910
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 1 hr Cassandra_ 4,308
Russia threatens response to sanctions 1 hr cia agent 81
Malaysian Airlines plane shot down over Ukraine... 5 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,783
More from around the web