Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#18106 Jul 19, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>*yawn*
Boring.
Did you post as Pinky at one time? Pinky was almost as boring as you.
Yes he is. The fact that he is mad at you because you`v just guessed who he is betrays him.))
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18107 Jul 19, 2013
After listening to John Kerry the State Department head he apparently speaks for all NATO countries now by informing Venezuela they will not be flying over NATO countries and business threats, if they don't obey the will of The United Corporate States of America. Well Mr.Cocky American big head you don't speak for Canada and I'm sure many European nations as well to suggest your speaking on behalf of my elected government of Canada is outrageous and wrong. It highlights the reason why Americans get frowned on globally, your acting like a bully! You figure you can spy on us, wire tap, decrypt transmissions, manipulate policy, your wrong we didnt support your agenda in Iraq and we sure as hell don't take orders from you as well. If your not happy that China and Russia won't give you your spy back then grab a Kleenex, you hired him take responsibility for your own mess and quit threatening your so called friends!!!!( PS. Glad to know you sold your Suncor stocks, wouldn't want a conflict of interest as you push that pipeline threw Canada to the states eh!! We watch too!!)

Podolsk, Russia

#18108 Jul 19, 2013
What Canada is anyways?

No high tech, no science, economy is based on trading of natural resources like oil, no strong army, no political influence in international politics, 30 mln. of population only.
California alone is greater than Canada!
That`s why no one in White House cares about your Canadian sentiments.
Besides, Canada has proven to be an American sattelite. If it would be free, really independent and neutral country like Switzerland I would respect Canada. Yet, It has always been American lapdog and should be treated as such.
We, Russians, don`t respect such countries.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18109 Jul 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
After listening to John Kerry the State Department head he apparently speaks for all NATO countries now by informing Venezuela they will not be flying over NATO countries and business threats, if they don't obey the will of The United Corporate States of America. Well Mr.Cocky American big head you don't speak for Canada and I'm sure many European nations as well to suggest your speaking on behalf of my elected government of Canada is outrageous and wrong. It highlights the reason why Americans get frowned on globally, your acting like a bully! You figure you can spy on us, wire tap, decrypt transmissions, manipulate policy, your wrong we didnt support your agenda in Iraq and we sure as hell don't take orders from you as well. If your not happy that China and Russia won't give you your spy back then grab a Kleenex, you hired him take responsibility for your own mess and quit threatening your so called friends!!!!( PS. Glad to know you sold your Suncor stocks, wouldn't want a conflict of interest as you push that pipeline threw Canada to the states eh!! We watch too!!)

Well well well, at last Jay sees through the propaganda perpetrated by the USA for decades.

Well done Jay, you deserve to be commended.

Location hidden

#18110 Jul 19, 2013
Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
Shup dummy. If I want any sHiT out of you I'll squeeze your head.

You are an ignorant, uneducated dumbass. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#18111 Jul 19, 2013
Fiksa wrote:
We all love USA and americans! Especially Rambo. He is always ready to protect us from cruel vietnamises.

You obviously never heard of My Lai.

Location hidden

#18112 Jul 19, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Boring still makes him more interesting than Dimwit.

Boring still makes you an ignorant peasant.Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#18113 Jul 19, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>He copied my words when replying to spaghetti, Dimwit is the parrot.

He copied my words and you're still an ignorant peasant. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#18114 Jul 19, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You're a fatass dyke!

Dirty poof talking bollocks again. Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18115 Jul 19, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You obviously never heard of My Lai.
One hell of a massacre by American soldiers. The presidential pardon for the ring leader officer was a joke. If anybody lined up and shot Americans and burned a community down, killing their livestock and contaminating water with white phosphorus they'd be crying louder than anyone. A dark day in American history, perhaps they should add it to the history programs in schools then maybe history will not repeat itself. Then again Fallujah, Iraq was an even bigger massacre almost along the same lines. The citizens killed 4 mercenaries and the marines get presidential orders from bush to kill and destroy a city the size of Boston. Definite disgrace to American commanders who authorized spectrum gunships to hit their 24-7. We know now this act caused the Sunnis and Shias to get together to fight Americans. So one can argue they created an enemy over people who really didnt want a fight. Disturbing once the head wraps around it. Even online there's a video where a marine major is disgusted at what they are doing. Nothing like killing hiding families of women and children to get that semper fi out of a guy! I have earned marine force recon wings but will never ever wear them on my rememberance day uniform because of this, and the fact the recon guys pinged civilians as targets like a video game. It's the stuff that makes a decent man puke.

Location hidden

#18116 Jul 19, 2013
Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
Shup dummy. If I want any sHiT out of you I'll squeeze your head.

The racist nazi Zimmerman murdered an unarmed black teenager.

Once again we see an atrocity committed by a racist nazi and no justice is done.

This is proof of the institutionalised racism that minorities have had to endure in racist nazi USA.

I have been saying this for a very long time, I hope the black community find the balls to do to that racist nazi Zimmerman, what he did to that poor teenager.

Romanov.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18117 Jul 19, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
What Canada is anyways?
No high tech, no science, economy is based on trading of natural resources like oil, no strong army, no political influence in international politics, 30 mln. of population only.
California alone is greater than Canada!
That`s why no one in White House cares about your Canadian sentiments.
Besides, Canada has proven to be an American sattelite. If it would be free, really independent and neutral country like Switzerland I would respect Canada. Yet, It has always been American lapdog and should be treated as such.
We, Russians, don`t respect such countries.
So you usually throw mud around, good job your getting better at trying to get under people's skin but my skin is thicker than these bullshit words. Perhaps I should be respecting your idol Putin for the way the dictator deals with any political opposition. Get a teenager judge to put him in jail! Lol, what a joke. As for the no corruption line watch one of your billionaire FSB buddies explain how corruption is a good thing. Your a sheep bro, to support this guy gifted assets for simply being a KGB Officer is crazy.

http://www.kyivpost.com/guide/people/document...
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#18118 Jul 19, 2013
Ps. The annual budget in my province alone is bigger than any province or state in North America so if your going to rub my nose in shit, perhaps think first. Alberta has so much power we sell it to California cause they don't have the money to maintain their demand. As well when we beat your Russian hockey team at the last Olympics and took the gold we didnt want your respect we defeated your team fairly and offered Kleenex but Putin sent the team home in disgrace without even attending closing ceremonies, quite the sportsmanship from you guys. With your aggressive and instigating comments I'm perceiving its a general attitude. Oh well eh, we can agree to disagree.

Location hidden

#18121 Jul 19, 2013
Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad? Bwahahahaha I'm a troll shitfer brain. Quit projecting your emotions onto me.
Oh and you guessed wrong dummy. I'm everybody dontcha know.
Bwahahahaha

Pinky, what are you doing in my thread??? Fack off. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#18123 Jul 19, 2013
Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not pinky but he's obviously living in your head rent free.

Now listen Pinky you are not welcome on my thread, fack off. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#18125 Jul 19, 2013
Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm welcome here. My uncle Chris owns this place.

You and your facking uncle can go fack yourselves, fack off. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#18126 Jul 19, 2013
Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm welcome here. My uncle Chris owns this place.

USA you can kiss my arse. On the news today.

If B Manning had committed crimes against Humanity, instead of exposing them in Iraq.
He would be a free man, instead of languishing in jail, Obama that black bastard will pay for his atrocities.

B Manning is a hero, he gave the World an insight into the atrocities committed by the USA, a truly despicable country that has no respect for Human rights, no respect for International law, no respect for life itself.

USA, this despicable nation trumpets Democracy, Human rights, Freedom of speech as if it owns these ideals and yet, it prosecutes, jails, persecutes anyone that stands up for those rights.

USA is undoubtdely a criminal nation, a facist nation, a filthy imperialist nation, no better than Hitler's Germany.
Both merciless killer nations, without pity, without remorse, without conscience, just brutality.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#18127 Jul 19, 2013
Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are but what am I Pee Wee.
You're a stupid donkeyphile.

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<...MESSAGE TO PALESTINIANS...>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Firstly I must emphasise the importance of removing your leader M Abbas, he is in the pockets of Israel and USA, he will slowly but surely allow Israel to steal every inch of the West Bank.

After which Israel will take Gaza by force, YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE NO MORE.
It is therefore very important to remove that traitor Abbas and throw him in jail.

The Jews will slowly but surely steal your lands, in the end Gaza and West Bank will be no more.

All the talking for past decades is, what it is, talk nothing else, the World sits, does nothing to help you achieve full sovereign status.

I have written on this before, if you want an independent State, you will have to fight for it, you will have to spill blood,
what you are doing right now IS NOT ENOUGH.

If you don't fight for your country, the Jews will most certainly steal it from you and the world will spew fine words but, DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#18128 Jul 20, 2013
Spaghetti wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not pinky but he's obviously living in your head rent free.

What a performance to see big I am, arrogant, racist nazi USA, leaving Afgahnistan with it's tail between it's legs,

and the Taliban deciding what USA can salvage and take back with them, to racist nazi US of A.

I really have to giggle at the demise of racist nazi USA. Hehehehe.

Podolsk, Russia

#18131 Jul 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
Ps. The annual budget in my province alone is bigger than any province or state in North America so if your going to rub my nose in shit, perhaps think first. Alberta has so much power we sell it to California cause they don't have the money to maintain their demand. As well when we beat your Russian hockey team at the last Olympics and took the gold we didnt want your respect we defeated your team fairly and offered Kleenex but Putin sent the team home in disgrace without even attending closing ceremonies, quite the sportsmanship from you guys. With your aggressive and instigating comments I'm perceiving its a general attitude. Oh well eh, we can agree to disagree.
Countries like Quatar have big budgets too... as long as they have oil. People in California will invent something that will replace oil and your province will go to hell.

Your defeated Russian team? lol. FYI Russian team defeated Canadian one more than Canadian defeated Russian team. That means Russian are the best in hockey. The best players of NHL are Russians. And this is the game which was invented in Canada. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Formation of Kosovo army 'should continue' 46 min servonazis 66
NATO sends rapid-reaction forces to Russia's ne... 58 min PROUD TO BE SERB 237
Still LOSING, Nazi Russia sends MORE Troops int... 2 hr Wolftracks 5
Leaders mark Auschwitz liberation 70 years on w... 2 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 2
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 2 hr Brilliant Bolshevik 4,805
Even God hates Russians 3 hr Pesky Mothers Pimp 11
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 5 hr Pro Ukraine 13,293
More from around the web