Since: Apr 13

Podolsk, Russia

#17178 May 25, 2013
BritPashtun warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't force they were promoting it ya stupid basterd!
When people kill other people demanding to submit to them this is force moron. All of you are mentally sick brutal bastard.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#17179 May 25, 2013
Russian Ubermensch wrote:
<quoted text>
No white British person gives a damb abut flea infested Pushtuns.

White British are racist nazis, surely?

no better than Hitler's mob. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#17180 May 25, 2013
The Iron Joseph Tiso wrote:
<quoted text>I suport Al Assad.
I think He could save Syria from Zionist USA/Israel.
Yes, He is not good guy,but look at AMERICA?
America do not care about Syria!
Better Al Assad then USA/Israel

You are correct 100%

Location hidden

#17181 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Arabs are dirty chimps as well as muslims.
That`s why dirty muslis move to Europe, not the other way around.

In which case, USA, UK, FRANCE, NATO etc should get the fack out of the Middle East.

berlin, germany

#17182 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Cause I know history and what`s going on in the world.
I don't believe anything media says, I only believe videos and credible sources .
And you know nothing about history .

berlin, germany

#17183 May 26, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You are correct 100%
Israel is Assad's biggest ally .

Location hidden

#17184 May 26, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>

I see you do have good info sources. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#17185 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
I dont care about indians or arabs they're both the same
I care for decent brits and pakhtuns
Long live KHORASAN Long live AFGHANISTAN land of pakhtuns:)

USA you can kiss my arse. On the news today.

B Manning is a hero, he gave the World an insight into the atrocities committed by the USA, a truly despicable country that has no respect for Human rights, no respect for International law, no respect for life itself.

USA, this despicable nation trumpets Democracy, Human rights, Freedom of speech as if it owns these ideals and yet, it prosecutes, jails, persecutes anyone that stands up for those rights.

USA is undoubtdely a criminal nation, a facist nation, a filthy imperialist nation, no better than Hitler's Germany.
Both merciless killer nations, without pity, without remorse, without conscience, just brutality.
BritPashtun DON

Hertford, UK

#17186 May 26, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
B Manning is a hero, he gave the World an insight into the atrocities committed by the USA, a truly despicable country that has no respect for Human rights, no respect for International law, no respect for life itself.
USA, this despicable nation trumpets Democracy, Human rights, Freedom of speech as if it owns these ideals and yet, it prosecutes, jails, persecutes anyone that stands up for those rights.
USA is undoubtdely a criminal nation, a facist nation, a filthy imperialist nation, no better than Hitler's Germany.
Both merciless killer nations, without pity, without remorse, without conscience, just brutality.
yeah its all because of the zionest scums who run it if anyone speaks out agains them mysteriously they will die of a mysterios death it happened to whitney houston and michael jackson!

Location hidden

#17187 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>do you have any evidence of this moron?

This day 12th February 2013 I Romanov, will say a few words regarding the Battle of Stalingrad.

Shut up Sticks you idiot dumbass. Hehehehehe.
You could not be more wrong SWG,

The battle of Stalingrad was the greatest battle in human history, it was a battle fought for territory, the territory at stake was the whole of the Soviet Union.

The racist nazis and their allies murdered everyone with impunity, men, women, children, troops etc, they revelled in killing, their atrocities knew no bounds.

The Soviet army fought bravely, courageously, victoriously, against despicable animals, uncivilised savages, bloodthirsty racist nazis.

The brave Soviet soldiers saved the Soviet Union, saved Europe, ultimately saved the World from racist nazi Germany.

The majority of Hitler's forces bit the dust at Stalingrad, Hitler knew he had lost the war at Stalingrad, from that moment on what was left of Hitler's army retreated all the way to Berlin, culminating with the Soviet flag being stuck on the German seat of power, the Reichstag.

The treacherous allies USA, UK etc did not set foot in Europe till summer of 1944, by then Germany was in ruins, most of it's armies had been destroyed at Stalingrad, the treacherous allies knew it was a safe time to make an appearance in Europe but, they got short thrift from Stalin, basically Stalin told the USA and UK to go and fack themselves, where were they when he needed them?

Long live Mighty Russia and rest in peace the brave, the glorious, the victorious Soviet army.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.

Location hidden

#17188 May 26, 2013
BritPashtun DON wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah its all because of the zionest scums who run it if anyone speaks out agains them mysteriously they will die of a mysterios death it happened to whitney houston and michael jackson!

You may be right, yes.

Location hidden

#17189 May 27, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>We were talking about Grenada, not Afghanistan. You are trying to change the subject because you know I'm right!

The West, mainly USA, UK and FRANCE are going down kicking and screaming but, it's no use, you are done for, you're finished, you are going down the crapper and noone is going to help you.

New powers in the World Mighty Russia, China, India, Brazil, call the tune, impose new World order.

Peace will once again permeate humanity, no more death and destruction which is all the West gives humanity.

I daresay, your corrupt media will do it's best to brainwash you into thinking that you're still great, you're still in charge, you're still top dogs but, the reality on the ground shows the opposite, shows you're nothing.

You're all washed up, your never ending wars became the noose that hanged you filthy scum, you racist nazi pigs, you warmongering blood thirsty killers, you're the cancer humanity has had to endure for the last thousand years.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#17190 May 27, 2013
It's not beliefs, surveys or percentages that matter,

What matters is what the Swines, the Criminals, the warmongering uncivilised Anglo Saxon Savages are doing in the Middle East.

Destabilising the Region, fomenting unrest, reaking havoc, exporting Death and Destruction.

The USA should get it's filthy face out of the Arab World.

Do you hear me Obama? you Black Bastard, get your filthy, stincking black face out of the Middle East and take your disgraceful Anglo Saxon Nazi scumbags with you.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#17191 May 27, 2013

Location hidden

#17192 May 27, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>

This day 12th February 2013 I Romanov, will say a few words regarding the Battle of Stalingrad.

Shut up Sticks you idiot dumbass. Hehehehehe.
You could not be more wrong SWG,

The battle of Stalingrad was the greatest battle in human history, it was a battle fought for territory, the territory at stake was the whole of the Soviet Union.

The racist nazis and their allies murdered everyone with impunity, men, women, children, troops etc, they revelled in killing, their atrocities knew no bounds.

The Soviet army fought bravely, courageously, victoriously, against despicable animals, uncivilised savages, bloodthirsty racist nazis.

The brave Soviet soldiers saved the Soviet Union, saved Europe, ultimately saved the World from racist nazi Germany.

The majority of Hitler's forces bit the dust at Stalingrad, Hitler knew he had lost the war at Stalingrad, from that moment on what was left of Hitler's army retreated all the way to Berlin, culminating with the Soviet flag being stuck on the German seat of power, the Reichstag.

The treacherous allies USA, UK etc did not set foot in Europe till summer of 1944, by then Germany was in ruins, most of it's armies had been destroyed at Stalingrad, the treacherous allies knew it was a safe time to make an appearance in Europe but, they got short thrift from Stalin, basically Stalin told the USA and UK to go and fack themselves, where were they when he needed them?

Long live Mighty Russia and rest in peace the brave, the glorious, the victorious Soviet army.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.

Location hidden

#17193 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>
if you dont believe the media why do you belive muslims are evil then?

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<...MESSAGE TO PALESTINIANS...>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>

Firstly I must emphasise the importance of removing your leader M Abbas, he is in the pockets of Israel and USA, he will slowly but surely allow Israel to steal every inch of the West Bank.

After which Israel will take Gaza by force, YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE NO MORE.
It is therefore very important to remove that traitor Abbas and throw him in jail.

The Jews will slowly but surely steal your lands, in the end Gaza and West Bank will be no more.

All the talking for past decades is, what it is, talk nothing else, the World sits, does nothing to help you achieve full sovereign status.

I have written on this before, if you want an independent State, you will have to fight for it, you will have to spill blood,
what you are doing right now IS NOT ENOUGH.

If you don't fight for your country, the Jews will most certainly steal it from you and the world will spew fine words but, DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#17194 May 27, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
I equally hate AL-ASSAD, US army, Israel and Taliban. All are as evil as each-other .

USA you can kiss my arse. Hehehehe.

Glad to see North Korea can now hit imperialist, racist nazi USA with it's long range nuclear missiles.
It's the only thing that imperialist, racist scumbag USA understands, an enormous nuclear missile up it's arse.
Keep it up N Korea the decent people of the World are with you.

Up yours USA.
I buy toilet paper with the " Stars and Stripes " printed on it. Hehehehehehe.

God bless North Korea forever.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#17195 May 27, 2013
Dimwit, do you have a picture of Putin's arse on your wall which you kiss every night before you go to bed? Hehehehehe.

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17196 May 27, 2013
I'd like to know what that is in his avatar

Location hidden

#17197 May 27, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
I'd like to know what that is in his avatar

If you're referring to my avatar,

it's my family's coat of arms above the main gate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 34 min Brilliant Bolshevik 121
Russia's "Military Tradition" of GAY RAPE! 6 hr cia agent 29
Ukrainian Nationalism Has A Long History of Bru... 6 hr Avenger 108
Russia threatens response to sanctions 6 hr John 203
Serbian mission chairs informal NATO group 7 hr servonazis 18
Russia battles to contain Black Sea oil spill 8 hr Robespierre 3
Russia offers sympathy to North Korea over Sony... 8 hr Robespierre 2
More from around the web