Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#16775 May 8, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL !!
Dimwit's found a friend.

Since: Apr 13

berlin, germany

#16776 May 8, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think about the evil Syrian government killing innocent women and children using weapons supplied by Russia?

On the surface, Moscow seems to profit from exporting arms to Syria, and it depends on the regime’s good will to maintain Russian access to a naval facility at the Mediterranean port of Tartus. But these are marginal and symbolic interests. Putin is really motivated to support the Assad regime by his fear of state collapse -- a fear he confronted most directly during the secession of Russia’s North Caucasus republic of Chechnya.

That is why i said putin and obama are as evil as each other .

Since: Apr 13

berlin, germany

#16777 May 8, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Dimwit's found a friend.

Jealous ???
JewGoyimAparthei d

Brewster, NY

#16778 May 8, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the american media is corrupt. MSNBC is by far the worst, I sometimes do not even consider them to be a news station anymore. Fox is by far the least corrupted .
MSNBC is the most Jewish & Fox is the least Jewish of the U.S major media.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#16779 May 8, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous ???
No, I think you go well together, you're both dummies.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16780 May 8, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
Happy easter all .
.

Happy easter to you.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16781 May 8, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>No, I think you go well together, you're both dummies.
.

No bigger dummies than the ukrainian council estate peasant. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16782 May 8, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Dimwit's found a friend.
.

Peasant talks bollocks. Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#16783 May 8, 2013
karate_fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
On the surface, Moscow seems to profit from exporting arms to Syria, and it depends on the regime’s good will to maintain Russian access to a naval facility at the Mediterranean port of Tartus. But these are marginal and symbolic interests. Putin is really motivated to support the Assad regime by his fear of state collapse -- a fear he confronted most directly during the secession of Russia’s North Caucasus republic of Chechnya.
That is why i said putin and obama are as evil as each other .
Qatar wants to provide Europe a direct line to the natural gas fields threw Syria, Iran has access to these fields too thus the rivalry but embargoes impeed Iran. Russia has a monopoly on gas supplies via Belarus and Ukraine that currently feed Europe like Germany and France. The States has one interest the security of Israel and the kingdom of Saud, I see this conflict as a battle for European fuel markets, to the victors go the spoils of war. Russia has assembled a mass of military might but so has the States. If the States gets involved I'd think Exxon and Haliburton would see a great next couple of profitable years, Russia wouldn't be to happy as their market gets split or even monopolized overnight!

Since: Apr 13

berlin, germany

#16784 May 8, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>No, I think you go well together, you're both dummies.


I know, it's contagious, I caught it from your family .

Since: Apr 13

berlin, germany

#16785 May 8, 2013
JewGoyimApartheid wrote:
<quoted text>
MSNBC is the most Jewish & Fox is the least Jewish of the U.S major media.

I agree !!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16787 May 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Qatar wants to provide Europe a direct line to the natural gas fields threw Syria, Iran has access to these fields too thus the rivalry but embargoes impeed Iran. Russia has a monopoly on gas supplies via Belarus and Ukraine that currently feed Europe like Germany and France. The States has one interest the security of Israel and the kingdom of Saud, I see this conflict as a battle for European fuel markets, to the victors go the spoils of war. Russia has assembled a mass of military might but so has the States. If the States gets involved I'd think Exxon and Haliburton would see a great next couple of profitable years, Russia wouldn't be to happy as their market gets split or even monopolized overnight!
.

Dream on, if you think USA is going to monopolize the European energy market. Hehehehe.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16788 May 8, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>You're three days too late.
.

USA you can kiss my arse. Hehehehe.

Glad to see North Korea can now hit imperialist, racist nazi USA with it's long range nuclear missiles.
It's the only thing that imperialist, racist scumbag USA understands, an enormous nuclear missile up it's arse.
Keep it up N Korea the decent people of the World are with you.

Up yours USA.
I buy toilet paper with the " Stars and Stripes " printed on it. Hehehehehehe.

God bless North Korea forever.
Serb Praid Da

Adelaide, Australia

#16789 May 8, 2013
Today is ???

**********9Mai**********

URA URA URA Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Long live Russia I Srbija

Love you all SERB PRAID

Since: Apr 13

berlin, germany

#16790 May 9, 2013
Serb Praid Da wrote:
Today is ???
**********9Mai**********
URA URA URA Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Long live Russia I Srbija
Love you all SERB PRAID

My half serbian bloodline would like to thank you .

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16792 May 9, 2013
Serb Praid Da wrote:
Today is ???
**********9Mai**********
URA URA URA Uraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Long live Russia I Srbija
Love you all SERB PRAID
.

Many thanks Serb.

Long live Motherland Russia and Serbia.
The Iron Dick

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#16793 May 9, 2013
Dimitri do you thibk that USA will be SUPERPOWER in future?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16794 May 9, 2013
The Iron Dick wrote:
Dimitri do you thibk that USA will be SUPERPOWER in future?
.

Are they not now?
The Iron Dick

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#16795 May 9, 2013
Dimitri do you think that China and Russia could stop USA?
jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#16796 May 9, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Dream on, if you think USA is going to monopolize the European energy market. Hehehehe.
Its a thought. Iraq, Kuwait, Sauds and Qatar would all gladly sell their petroleum products to a stable European market. If the States does an occupational move then Exxon will lead the pathway. If not and the rebels win perhaps BP or Shell are in there already. They have the money, influence and network to make it happen. Iran wants this for themselves, but Russia would benefit from their own occupation, guaranteeing no pipeline paths, Russia controls European fuel, keeps strategic naval port, expand with land bases and an airport/air-force base. Possibilities... I wouldn't be surprised if the States landed troops there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NATO sends rapid-reaction forces to Russia's ne... 6 min Pro-Ukraine 344
'Finlandization' Abandons Ukraine 9 min Alexey25 34
Ukraine on Her Knees 25 min Alexey25 34
do russians like farts? 30 min vlad 0
Are Russians monsters? 32 min vlad 0
Are Russians savages and beasts? 34 min vlad 0
Kiev Announces Russian Invasion of Ukraine a Hoax 2 hr Alexey25 7
20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 3 hr relko renato 4,863
More from around the web