US the most hated country on earth

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16450 Mar 17, 2013
TheLox wrote:
As for My Russian Friend. She is Cold, and Distant at Times. And yet She is All-Loving, Well-Grounded, And knows what She is Doing, And Remains Strong. She Carries these Qualities from her Father.

USA kiss my arse. Hehehehe.

Glad to see North Korea can now hit imperialist, racist nazi USA with it's long range nuclear missiles.
It's the only thing that imperialist, racist scumbag USA understands, an enormous nuclear missile up it's arse.
Keep it up N Korea the decent people of the World are with you.

Up yours USA.
I buy toilet paper with the " Stars and Stripes " printed on it. Hehehehehehe.

God bless North Korea forever.

Location hidden

#16451 Mar 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You been watching to much Russian news. North Korea can not deliver don't turn the other cheek like Russian communists.

Let us examine a few Historical facts.

The Jews let themeselves be slaughtered by the Nazis, to the tune of millions.

The Americans got their asses kicked by the Nazis in WW2, until the Russians rescued them, by defeating the Nazis.
They also got their asses kicked in Korea, in Vietnam, in Lebanon, in Somalia, in Iraq and now in Afgahnistan.
America has got a good record for getting it's ass kicked.
Funnily enough Americans are so stupid, they never learn.

It's quite obvious Russia does not need anyone to kick America's ass into kingdom come.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16453 Mar 18, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
Nuke USA and the Jews.

USA my arse. On the news today.

B Manning is a hero, he gave the World an insight into the atrocities committed by the USA, a truly despicable country that has no respect for Human rights, no respect for International law, no respect for life itself.

USA, this despicable nation trumpets Democracy, Human rights, Freedom of speech as if it owns these ideals and yet, it prosecutes, jails, persecutes anyone that stands up for those rights.

USA is undoubtdely a criminal nation, a facist nation, a filthy imperialist nation, no better than Hitler's Germany.
Both merciless killer nations, without pity, without remorse, without conscience, just brutality.

Location hidden

#16454 Mar 19, 2013
TheLox wrote:
As for My Russian Friend. She is Cold, and Distant at Times. And yet She is All-Loving, Well-Grounded, And knows what She is Doing, And Remains Strong. She Carries these Qualities from her Father.

Now we see USA paid savages in Syria using chemical weapons and blaming the legitimate Syrian government.

How low can brutal USA sink to???

Location hidden

#16455 Mar 19, 2013
If the facking Pope in Rome eats meat, he's a facking hypocrite at best, an ignorant uncivilised savage at worst.

Location hidden

#16456 Mar 19, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
The seven deadly sins, also known as the capital vices or cardinal sins, is a classification of objectionable vices (part of Christian ethics) that have been used since early Christian times to educate and instruct Christians concerning fallen humanity's tendency to sin. The currently recognized version of the sins are usually given as wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. G7 nations = 7 deadly Sins.

I suggest you read the Historical Facts of WW2, not the distorted garbage perpetrated by the USA and UK.

The Ardennes is where the Americans got their asses kicked by the Nazis, in which 17.000 Americans surrendered en masse to the Nazis,
by then the Great Russian Army were already in Germany on their way to Berlin.

As can be seen, the Great Russian Army did not need the Allies, however, the Allies wanted a seat at the victory table, so they wanted to be involved, albeit on the fringes only, due to their cowardice.

As for North Africa and Italy, Churchill chose those routes purposely because they were easy routes, very lightly defended, instead of opening a sencond front in France and thereby helping Russia.

As for Stalin, he is the Greatest Leader in Human History, the only people he had sentenced were the enemies of the State, he saved the world, saved Humanity from the Anglo Saxons, the racist Nazis, the Cancer of Humanity.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16457 Mar 20, 2013
Now we see racist, imperialist USA and it's cronies, supplying the terrorists in Sirya with chemical weapons.

Are there no depths to which racist razi USA will not sink???

Location hidden

#16458 Mar 20, 2013
Now I hear that war criminal g w bush can't step out of his filthy hole,

or he will be arrested and taken to face the ICC,

that bastard should be hung by the neck until his lights are out.

Location hidden

#16459 Mar 21, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how Anti Ukraine takes personal offense at the expression dumbass bozo? THat is because he is one.

Friends of Syria’ pledge support for Syrian opposition, Clinton the facking bitch, blasts Russia and China for veto.

This day 24 February 2012. I Romanov have to say a few words about the Headline above.

The so called Friends of Syria want a Civil War in Syria.

If that happens, over 100.000 Syrians are going to die.

The USA is the Judas in all this, it does not care how many Syrians will die, it's only concerns are, Imperialism, Power and total Control of the Middle East and it's Wealth.

I Romanov say to All World Leaders you are, Despicable, Disgraceful, Worthless Cowards.

I praise Russia and China for standing up to racist Nazi USA, the filthy Judas of the Arab World.

With friends like Nazi USA and friends, who needs enemies.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.

Location hidden

#16460 Mar 21, 2013
TheLox wrote:

I remember a speech given by Gorbachev when he first came to power, in which he stated that the Soviet Union had proof that Western powers colluded with Hitler against the Soviet Union during WW2.

So it's not surprising that the West embarked on such antagonism, such venomous rhetoric, such vile treachery towards Russia, immdiately after the war.

I hope in the light of this, many more people around the world will understand the truth of the West's treachery.

Especially when Russia had just saved their sorry asses.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16461 Mar 22, 2013
The seven deadly sins, also known as the capital vices or cardinal sins, is a classification of objectionable vices (part of Christian ethics) that have been used since early Christian times to educate and instruct Christians concerning fallen humanity's tendency to sin. The currently recognized version of the sins are usually given as wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. G7 nations = 7 deadly Sins.

IF the truth be told, the USA shouts from the roof tops any garbage it deems detrimental to Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela etc.

While at the same time hide, conveniently forget, lie and excuse the atrocities IT committed such as raping around 400 women daily, while it's forces occupied Japan.

Is it any wonder, I hate the USA? Anglo Saxon uncivilised savages.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16462 Mar 22, 2013
Now we hear the nazis in Washington being accused of Human rights abuses in Guantanamo,

as I've always said, the anglo saxons are and always have been, a bunch of brutal, uncivilised savages, that should be exterminated like the filthy vermin they are.

Do you hear me USA?

You're hated by the majority of Humanity.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#16463 Mar 22, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
Now we hear the nazis in Washington being accused of Human rights abuses in Guantanamo,
as I've always said, the anglo saxons are and always have been, a bunch of brutal, uncivilised savages, that should be exterminated like the filthy vermin they are.
Do you hear me USA?
You're hated by the majority of Humanity.
Look Dimitri,USA is run by Jews.
And most Americans are not Anglo-Saxons.

Britain was first Latin-Roman, then Celtic and then Saxon-German...and Britain have interesting History.
But problem with UK was after WW2, when Britain lost and Jews won.
Agree?

Location hidden

#16464 Mar 22, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Look Dimitri,USA is run by Jews.
Britain was first Latin-Roman, then Celtic and then Saxon-German...and Britain have interesting History.
Agree?

Some of your points are correct but,

all white people in USA and UK with names such as, Ford, Brown, Clarke, Bush, Clinton, Smith, Jones, Kennedy etc etc, are of anglo saxon origin,
originating in what is today Germany.

They are a bunch of brutal thugs not much different from Hitler's nazis.

Everywhere they go, death and destruction follows.

Location hidden

#16465 Mar 23, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Look Dimitri,USA is run by Jews.
Agree?

The USA the real cancer of humanity, now I hear that it's population is 5% of the world's population yet, it's prison population is 25% of the world's population.

Now that is real food for thought, USA the hypocrite, the immoral, the despicable, the disgraceful, the contemptible slams the ethnic people in jail to work as slaves, for slave wages which is practlically nothing so the nazi Corporations get richer on slave labour.

Typical nazi behaviour, enslave the poor and weak, that's exactly what the nazis did.

It's not surprising, detestable anglo saxons are all the same, we see the same theme throughout history, slavery, murder, destruction, that's all the USA knows you racist nazis, you scum, you uncivilised savages.

Location hidden

#16466 Mar 23, 2013
Associations with demons The 7 sins( Demons)!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sin...

The USA the real cancer of humanity, now I hear that it's population is 5% of the world's population yet, it's prison population is 25% of the world's population.

Now that is real food for thought, USA the hypocrite, the immoral, the despicable, the disgraceful, the contemptible slams the ethnic people in jail to work as slaves, for slave wages which is practlically nothing so the nazi Corporations get richer on slave labour.

Typical nazi behaviour, enslave the poor and weak, that's exactly what the nazis did.

It's not surprising, detestable anglo saxons are all the same, we see the same theme throughout history, slavery, murder, destruction, that's all the USA knows you racist nazis, you scum, you uncivilised savages.
God

Australia

#16467 Mar 24, 2013
I would love to slice off the heads of some fat ugly americans. What a pathetic and worthless subhuman race.

Location hidden

#16468 Mar 24, 2013
God wrote:
I would love to slice off the heads of some fat ugly americans. What a pathetic and worthless subhuman race.

I agree.

The West, mainly USA, UK and FRANCE are going down screaming and kicking but, it's no use, you are done for, you're finished, you are going down the crapper and noone is going to help you.

New powers in the World Mighty Russia, China, India, Brazil, call the tune, impose new World order.

Peace will once again permeate humanity, no more death and destruction which is all the West gives humanity.

I daresay, your corrupt media will do it's best to brainwash you into thinking that you're still great, you're still in charge, you're still top dogs but, the reality on the ground shows the opposite shows you're nothing.

You're all washed up, your never ending wars became the noose that hanged you filthy scum, you racist nazi pigs, you warmongering blood thirsty killers, you're the cancer humanity has had to endure for a thousand years.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16469 Mar 24, 2013
Chief rebel resigns in Syria,
Come on ICC you despicable, cowardly bastards, let us see you do the right thing, convict that bastard and throw him in jail.

Location hidden

#16470 Mar 25, 2013
Rothschild – Rosamund – Red Shield of David
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Firstly I must emphasise the importance of removing your leader M Abbas, he is in the pockets of Israel and USA, he will slowly but surely allow Israel to steal every inch of the West Bank.

After which Israel will take Gaza by force, YOUR COUNTRY WILL BE NO MORE.
It is therefore very important to remove that traitor Abbas and throw him in jail.

The Jews will slowly but surely steal your lands, in the end Gaza and West Bank will be no more.

All the talking for past decades is, what it is, talk nothing else, the World sits, does nothing to help you achieve full sovereign status.

I have written on this before, if you want an independent State, you will have to fight for it, you will have to spill blood,
what you are doing right now IS NOT ENOUGH.

If you don't fight for your country, the Jews will most certainly steal it from you and the world will spew fine words but, DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Romanov.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 3 hr FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 4,833
News Japan trade minister says deals with Russia to ... 4 hr Russian Ainu 8
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 10 hr PolakPotrafi 62
News For Russia, Trump presidency offers hope of san... 14 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Russia bets on Trump as gateway to eased sanctions 18 hr Candy6779 2
News Russia warns Japan not to expect quick progress... Sun just a guy i knew 2
The horror of Russian healthcare Sun just a guy i knew 1
More from around the web