Pro Ukraine

UK

#16429 Mar 14, 2013
Dimwkt100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Jackassjay on his usual rants again, what a dumbass bozo. Hehehehe.
"dumbass bozo" Why are you using an American expression if you hate Americans so much?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16430 Mar 14, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>"dumbass bozo" Why are you using an American expression if you hate Americans so much?

Sometimes I use expressions they understand, if it's ok with you.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#16431 Mar 14, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>"dumbass bozo" Why are you using an American expression if you hate Americans so much?
Notice how Anti Ukraine takes personal offense at the expression dumbass bozo? THat is because he is one.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#16432 Mar 14, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how Anti Ukraine takes personal offense at the expression dumbass bozo? THat is because he is one.
I don't take offence at it, I was just questioning why such an anti American was using an American expression, now I can ask you the same question, you dimwit poofter.:-)

Location hidden

#16433 Mar 14, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take offence at it, I was just questioning why such an anti American was using an American expression, now I can ask you the same question, you dimwit poofter.:-)

Why do you often use the expression dimwit poofter???

could it be because you're one???
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#16434 Mar 14, 2013
Dimitri100.....do you have girlfriend?

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

#16436 Mar 14, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
I see Leo has got fack all to do today. Hehehehe.
A? I don't understand.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#16437 Mar 15, 2013
Dimwit100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Why do you often use the expression dimwit poofter???
could it be because you're one???
It's an expression I only use when replying to Uther Pendragon, he likes it, because he is one.:-)

Location hidden

#16438 Mar 15, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
Dimitri100.....do you have girlfriend?

No girlfriend, I'm married.

Location hidden

#16439 Mar 15, 2013
Leonid-Rostow wrote:
<quoted text>A? I don't understand.

It was just a joke,

I meant you were posting quite a lot.

Location hidden

#16440 Mar 15, 2013
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>It's an expression I only use when replying to Uther Pendragon, he likes it, because he is one.:-)

I see.
TheLox

Somerville, NJ

#16441 Mar 15, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
The troll from New Joisey has obviously been doing meth again. Totally incoherent.
The DEA should pay him another visit.
Negative. Meth is Over-Rated. So are You. Uther Pendragon, Your Thought no Longer Serves Us. Do Me A Favor, and Perish. I Think You Mastrubate Too Much. Or Maybe You're Just Unhappy You Have A Small D***. Does Your Wife Beat You?

Location hidden

#16442 Mar 15, 2013
TheLox wrote:
<quoted text>
Negative. Meth is Over-Rated. So are You. Uther Pendragon, Your Thought no Longer Serves Us. Do Me A Favor, and Perish. I Think You Mastrubate Too Much. Or Maybe You're Just Unhappy You Have A Small D***. Does Your Wife Beat You?

USA kiss my arse. Hehehehe.

Glad to see North Korea can now hit imperialist, racist nazi USA with it's long range nuclear missiles.
It's the only thing that imperialist, racist scumbag USA understands, an enormous nuclear missile up it's arse.
Keep it up N Korea the decent people of the World are with you.

Up yours USA.
I buy toilet paper with the " Stars and Stripes " printed on it. Hehehehehehe.

God bless North Korea forever.

Location hidden

#16443 Mar 16, 2013
TheLox wrote:
<quoted text>

Typical facking americans running away with their tails between their legs,

frightened of Mighty Russia who says upgrade your nuclear umbrella in Europe and there will be consequences.

So cowardly USA tell the world, we will not upgrade due to lack of money,

what a pathetic excuse coming from those facking cowards in USA, the filthy bastards. Hehehehehe.

Location hidden

#16444 Mar 16, 2013
Typical facking americans running away with their tails between their legs,

frightened of Mighty Russia who says upgrade your nuclear umbrella in Europe and there will be consequences.

So cowardly USA tell the world, we will not upgrade due to lack of money,

what a pathetic excuse coming from those facking cowards in USA, the filthy bastards. Hehehehehe.
TheLox

Somerville, NJ

#16445 Mar 16, 2013
Uther Pendragon, If You are Starting to Lose your Existence,or Haven't Already Yet You might Have to Hold Onto the Grass to Keep From falling Off of the Earth. You're better off Losing your Mind.(In Which, You might have Already Lost!) Losing your Mind is Simply Absent-Mindedness. Perish Genius. Dimitri, Stay with me. Don't Fade Away.
TheLox

Somerville, NJ

#16446 Mar 16, 2013
As for My Russian Friend. She is Cold, and Distant at Times. And yet She is All-Loving, Well-Grounded, And knows what She is Doing, And Remains Strong. She Carries these Qualities from her Father.

Location hidden

#16447 Mar 16, 2013
TheLox wrote:
Uther Pendragon, If You are Starting to Lose your Existence,or Haven't Already Yet You might Have to Hold Onto the Grass to Keep From falling Off of the Earth. You're better off Losing your Mind.(In Which, You might have Already Lost!) Losing your Mind is Simply Absent-Mindedness. Perish Genius. Dimitri, Stay with me. Don't Fade Away.

Always constant, always the same, always here.

Location hidden

#16448 Mar 16, 2013
TheLox wrote:
As for My Russian Friend. She is Cold, and Distant at Times. And yet She is All-Loving, Well-Grounded, And knows what She is Doing, And Remains Strong. She Carries these Qualities from her Father.

Yes, Russia my Motherland forever.

Location hidden

#16449 Mar 17, 2013
Shows what brutal USA really is,
on the news today.

I speak directly to the leaders of the BRICS countries, look at what the USA did to a peaceful country Iraq and look at Iraq today, toataly destroyed and over a million dead.

Look at Afgahnistan, totally destroyed and hundreds of thousands dead.

Look at Libya, totally destroyed and tens of thousands dead.

Look at the proxy war being conducted in Syria by that disgraceful, barbaric, brutal USA.
I ask you BRICS leaders, how long are you going to sit back and let those brutal killers carry on murdering civilians in Syria, before you find the courage to say to brutal USA, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, NO MORE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Fascists' or heroes? How WWII history divides ... 13 min Pro Ukraine 269
News Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest while Russi... 8 hr Cassandra_ 10
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 12 hr ACTUALLY 1,408
News Turkey Condemns Russia For Armenian Genocide Re... 15 hr greek 7
News Students' Dilemma: The situation in parts of Uk... 19 hr Zeppelin 1
Russian Economy SHRINKING FASTER AND FASTER! 23 hr PUTIN KILLED RUSSIA 1
News Russia's Expansionist Disease 23 hr RUSSIA IS DYING 4
More from around the web