US the most hated country on earth

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16408 Mar 10, 2013
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>Dimitri....doesnt get out much.

Yes, if China pushes the button first,

racist nazi, anglo saxon, brutal scumbag USA,

will be a pile of rubble. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

“Trust no one in politics.”

Since: Apr 08

Pompano Beach, FL

#16409 Mar 10, 2013
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a bit strange when America cannot find a solution to its problems.
I am just an outsider and not completely atuned to US politics, but I think your political structure work against anyone deciding.
It's always a case of President against Congress, and presidents only last 8 years. The first mandate is cautious are to get re-elected a second term, the 2nd turn is the "last chance saloon".
It seems America cannot dictate to other countries like it did in the past in terms of currencies. By why, oh why, your executive use devaluation as a tool?
A massive devaluation of the dollar, added to quantitative easing would unbalance your main creditors (China, Saudi Arabia), favour your exports, and make your energy imports cheaper (although you seem determined on self-sufficiency on that one).
If the international market was flooded by dolars, your debts would become minimal, and you would be able to compete against China, Germany, Japan, etc... in exports.
Currency devaluation isn't very glamourous in the panoply of financial tools, but it works to relaunch the economy, create jobs and make a country feel good!
The problem is Washington would prefer not to do anything and just play politics. The Democrats and Republicans, the House and the Senate, the legislative and executive branches all pointing fingers at one another saying it is everyone else's fault nothing is being done. It is only when the problem gets so bad that they are forced to do something...

Pompano Beach, FL

#16410 Mar 10, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Yes, if China pushes the button first,

racist nazi, anglo saxon, brutal scumbag USA,

will be a pile of rubble. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
Why should they bother? All Beijing needs to do is stop loaning Washington money to keep up interest payments on our bloated national debt and the US economy goes right down the tubes.

Location hidden

#16411 Mar 10, 2013
uther pendragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they bother? All Beijing needs to do is stop loaning Washington money to keep up interest payments on our bloated national debt and the US economy goes right down the tubes.

You are quite right, very well said.

There are good decent Americans who deserve a lot more than they get.

Location hidden

#16412 Mar 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Exchange program licking ass? Smoke another one brain dead.

USA kiss my arse. Hehehehe.

Glad to see North Korea can now hit imperialist, racist nazi USA with it's long range nuclear missiles.
It's the only thing that imperialist, racist scumbag USA understands, an enormous nuclear missile up it's arse.
Keep it up N Korea the decent people of the World are with you.

Up yours USA.
I buy toilet paper with the " Stars and Stripes " printed on it. Hehehehehehe.

God bless North Korea forever.

Location hidden

#16414 Mar 11, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>Some of your infrastructure.

This day 22 June 2011. I Romanov want to remind the world about the true nature of the USA.
I want to tell you about, what the world has been inundated with since WW2.
America's idea of, Democracy, Freedoom of Speech, Human Rights and the Free World.

It,s all relentless propaganda, lies, misinformation, treachery, double speak etc, the USA has been accused on countless occasions of crimes against humanity, genocide, murder, torture, rendition, by many countries and World Authorities.

Crimes against humanity such as, My Lai in Vietnam where thousands of innocent civilians were murdered, Agent Orange in Vietnam where hundreds of thousands of civilians were murdered indiscriminately, The Massacres in Fallujah Iraq were chemical weapons were used on civilians mostly women and children, Hiroshima and Nagasaki where Atom Bombs were dropped and up to one million people were completely annihilated, the list is endless.

The USA has been Internationally accused of waging war, Human Rights Abuses, Crimes Against Humanity, in at least the following countries since WW2.

China 1945-46, Korea 1950-53, China 1950-53,
Guatemala 1954, Indonesia 1958, Cuba 1959-60, Guatemala 1960, Congo 1964
Peru 1965, Laos 1964-73, Vietnam 1961-73, Cambodia 1969-70, Guatemala
1967-69, Grenada 1983, Lebanon 1984, Libya 1986, El Salvador 1980s,
Nicaragua 1980s, Panama 1989, Iraq 1991-1999, Sudan 1998, Afghanistan 1998
and Yugoslavia 1999.

Pakistan, Afgahnistan, Yemen and Lybia are still ongoing.

I ask the world to think deeply, to contemplate, to read my words, to imagine the atrocities, mentally focus on those Human Rights abuses by the american soldiers on innocent women and children, women being savagely raped, strangled, shot, abused; and children cowering, tears running down their little faces, crying, terrified, beaten, kicked and murdered.

This is the true character of the USA, this is the hidden reason why the USA roams the world with it,s Phoney Democracy, it,s twisted Human Rights, it's looking for an excuse to wage war on some weak country with resources, to rape, pillage, murder and control, the latest being Lybia.

Now that the filthy dogs of the USA control Lybia, the oil, the Government and it,s puppet M A Jalil.
They don't care about Lybia, it,s people, it's future, it's Freedom and Democracy.

Now those inhuman filthy dogs in the USA, turn a blind eye to the Atrocities, Human Rights Violations being commited daily in Lybia.

I state here to the blind of the whole world.
The Inhuman Scum of the USA destroyed Lybia for oil, Control and Power in the Middle East, absolutely nothing else.

This is American phoney, Treacherous, Criminal Foreign Policy.

America land of Hypocrisy, America land of International terrorism, America land of the most UNCIVILISED Nation on Earth.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.

Location hidden

#16415 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>Some of your assessment is wrong! Militaristic US interventionist imperialist mass murders and plunders Iraq's blood Oil and destroys Iraq' infrastructer but China is not bad guy, instead use its money - RMB to Buy Oil and built up iraq' infrastructure.

Glad to see North Korea can now hit imperialist, racist nazi USA with it's long range nuclear missiles.
It's the only thing that imperialist, racist scumbag USA understands, an enormous nuclear missile up it's arse.

Up yours USA.

Location hidden

#16416 Mar 12, 2013
Robespierre wrote:
<quoted text>
It's and make a country feel good!
It's not beliefs, surveys or percentages that matter,

What matters is what the Swines, the Criminals, the warmongering uncivilised Anglo Saxon Savages are doing in the Middle East.

Destabilising the Region, fomenting unrest, reaking havoc, exporting Death and Destruction.

The USA should get it's filthy face out of the Arab World.

Do you hear me Obama? you Black Bastard, get your filthy, stincking black face out of the Middle East and take your disgraceful Anglo Saxon Nazi scum bags with you.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16417 Mar 12, 2013
The seven deadly sins, also known as the capital vices or cardinal sins, is a classification of objectionable vices (part of Christian ethics) that have been used since early Christian times to educate and instruct Christians concerning fallen humanity's tendency to sin. The currently recognized version of the sins are usually given as wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. G7 nations = 7 deadly Sins.

Let us examine a few Historical facts.

The Jews let themeselves be slaughtered by the Nazis, to the tune of millions.

The Americans got their asses kicked by the Nazis in WW2, until the Russians rescued them, by defeating the Nazis.
They also got their asses kicked in Korea, in Vietnam, in Lebanon, in Somalia, in Iraq and now in Afgahnistan.
America has got a good record for getting it's ass kicked.
Funnily enough Americans are so stupid, they never learn.

It's quite obvious Russia does not need anyone to kick America's ass into kingdom come.

Romanov.

Location hidden

#16418 Mar 12, 2013
I see Leo has got fack all to do today. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#16419 Mar 12, 2013
This day 24 May 2011. I Romanov hereby state to the whole world, the real truth, the analytical truth about Joseph Stalin. In order to find the truth, one has to be, open minded, critical, analytical, objective and disposed to very deep thought.

The general public is totaly ignorant of the facts, because of the daily brainwashing by the corrupt Western media.
Joseph Stalin is the greatest leader the world has ever seen, he was a true patriot, he was a personification of Russia and its great people,its IMPORTANT for the world to know that the only people Stalin ever sentenced to death were the enemies and traitors of Russia.

Throughout history Russia has been attacked by nations such as the British, the Turks, the French and the Germans, from the Crimea to St Petersburg and the great Russian people overcame those Imperialists, those criminals, those savages and celebrated great victories over all of them.

The great Russian people are to be admired for their character, their resilience, their courage, their intelligence, their sacrifices, their love for the Motherland, their belief in themselves.

Leaders such as Roosevelt and Churchill and the Western media have always tried to denigrate, demonise, belittle Stalin because they know that it was Stalin and his great people that defeated the German war machine in WW2.

Those treacherous cowards Roosevelt and Churchill felt bitter and full of hate towards that great leader Stalin because his great army won WW2 and therefore Russia had most influence in Europe.

Those Imperialistic, treacherous cowards Roosevelt and Churchill had to play second fiddle to the great leader Stalin and so they embarked on a mission of misinformation, distortion and lies against our great Leader and Russia, which is still going on to this day.

But all TO NO AVAIL, history books and unbiased Historians prove the undisputed truth that, the Great Stalin, his Great army and his Great People were the conquerors, the victorious, the heroes of WW2.

The whole world owes a great debt to our Great Leader Stalin, the greatest leader in Human History and to THE GREAT RUSSIAN PEOPLE.

I am, your faithful servant...Romanov.
TheLox

Bound Brook, NJ

#16420 Mar 13, 2013
I Recommend Meditation. Seek Intuition on a Higher Plane of Existence, and Find why you are REALLY here. Then obtain Law of Attraction, Mind Control, and Subliminal Messaging. It HAS been working.....So Far. Why Possess things Living on a Trial end Error Basis, when you can do so using your MIND? S***, The Government does it All the Time. Seeing is Believing, NO, Believing is Seeing.
TheLox

Bound Brook, NJ

#16421 Mar 13, 2013
It's no wonder why our Forefathers were so Smart....They Meditated.
TheLox

Bound Brook, NJ

#16422 Mar 13, 2013
I find that Sending Vibrations through the Universe at 7.8 Hertz Attracts Like-Minded Individuals, for Better or for Worse, only to feed off of their Emotions. People who "Stare" at you may only be a Reflection of yourself.

Pompano Beach, FL

#16423 Mar 13, 2013
The troll from New Joisey has obviously been doing meth again. Totally incoherent.

The DEA should pay him another visit.

Location hidden

#16424 Mar 13, 2013
TheLox wrote:
I Recommend Meditation. Seek Intuition on a Higher Plane of Existence, and Find why you are REALLY here. Then obtain Law of Attraction, Mind Control, and Subliminal Messaging. It HAS been working.....So Far. Why Possess things Living on a Trial end Error Basis, when you can do so using your MIND? S***, The Government does it All the Time. Seeing is Believing, NO, Believing is Seeing.

Seek and you will find.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#16425 Mar 13, 2013
Nuke USA and the Jews.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#16426 Mar 13, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Up yours USA.
You been watching to much Russian news. North Korea can not deliver a nuclear payload to USA. Their only possibility of success would be to utilize their mini submarine fleet and deploy nukes via torpedo or home made missile launchers. Either way the teenager running that hostile regime that even China and Russia have been outspoken about inherited an oppressed people. If he was any type of leader who cared about his citizens he would prioritize agriculture and international relations. Dimwit to support this dictatorship that pretends to be communist is a reflection of your uneducated ignorant mindset. Anarchy over communication, peace and progress. Sure your not a Viking there dimwit?. Lost in time are we. Ps. Those communist don't believe in god and would jail you for your belief... Think about it, they don't turn the other cheek like Russian communists.

Location hidden

#16427 Mar 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You been watching to much Russian news. North Korea can not deliver a nuclear payload to USA. Their only possibility of success would be to utilize their mini submarine fleet and deploy nukes via torpedo or home made missile launchers. Either way the teenager running that hostile regime that even China and Russia have been outspoken about inherited an oppressed people. If he was any type of leader who cared about his citizens he would prioritize agriculture and international relations. Dimwit to support this dictatorship that pretends to be communist is a reflection of your uneducated ignorant mindset. Anarchy over communication, peace and progress. Sure your not a Viking there dimwit?. Lost in time are we. Ps. Those communist don't believe in god and would jail you for your belief... Think about it, they don't turn the other cheek like Russian communists.

Jackassjay on his usual rants again, what a dumbass bozo. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

#16428 Mar 14, 2013
The Iron Dictator wrote:
Nuke USA and the Jews.

Very well said, I agree 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 20,000 protest in Ukraine's capital (Jan '14) 7 min Cassandra_ 11,164
News Russia's top 20 lies about Ukraine (Jun '14) 1 hr Cassandra_ 4,364
News Are Russians and Ukrainians the Same?By Serhii ... 3 hr Tc Clm 197
News Kerry at G7: No apology for Hiroshima 6 hr Cat74 12
Khazkhstan Maidan protests! Russki GO HOME! 9 hr RUSSIA in DECLINE 1
News Russia's nuclear nightmare flows down radioacti... 9 hr RUSSIA in DECLINE 1
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 11 hr tc Cls 5,762
More from around the web